All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1100 SE 17th StreetFort LauderdaleFL33316United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Great pool
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Dirty
"I would so go again."
I enjoyed this place. The pool was beautiful. outback and some Italian place is walking distance! Didn't even leave the hotel really. You get free breakfast and free drinks and snacks from 5:30-7. The breakfast was really good. Everything made fresh. I've never been to a hotel where the breakfast was that good! The cons to this place is the bathroom wasn't clean enough. Mall is close too.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Erika
good rooms ,beatifull pool , i like service etc
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Francisco
"Would stay again if parking included, otherwise NO"
I would say the hotel has a cruise ship type of vibe due to the big atrium, free breakfast, pool area w/ music + free happy hour in the evening. Ill start w/ the negatives, I always felt the Feng Shui of the whole property was a little off. Even in the room it felt like furniture, walls etc were not placed correctly. I don't want to sound picky, but i just never felt that in any hotel. The balcony we got was about a foot wide so not much space for a chair to actually sit out there. Elevators were really slow + they don't allow late check out at all (that's a first too) Check out time was 11 am + at 10:35 the clean up people were knocking on the door to see if we were gone yet. Parking for 22$/night was also disturbing. The good parts were the free happy hour, Pool is really nice w/trees + waterfall. They did a great job at making it feel like were not right by a main road. Green parrots flying around + in trees by pool and iguanas.Our room was on the side of the main road which we didnt have a problem hearing traffic from the 9th floor. Just felt like we were in a NYC lifestyle. Breakfast in the mornings was nice too, just wish they had turkey bacon and/or sausage. Pork is out of style! haha Location is ideal. We walked to the liquor store, to get dinner and dessert. I never had to move my car for anything.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Not up to Embassy Suites standards"
Hotel was under construction. Would have been nice to know before booking the room. Overall ok but not up to usual Embassy Suites standards. Breakfast crew were great. Room was "Ok" clean but not vacuumed in the 5 days we were there; neither were the hallways. Everything needed a good wipe down and my brothers smoking room had dust bunnies all over the ceiling. Front desk staff were not very friendly until our last day.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Short, but Good.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great Cruise Package"
Always use this hotel before a cruise. They have an awesome cocktail hour with plenty of appetizers. And a wonderful breakfast in the morning. They make getting to your ship very easy. I've stayed here 3 times now and I will continue to book here in the future. Also very walkable to restaurants if you are still hungry after the happy hour.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
MK
"Good Place for Pre-Cruise"
We stayed here for our pre-cruise. There were ten of us total and not a complaint was heard. There was construction going on but why let it affect my rating any when it was for maintenance and upgrades?
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Good stay."
This Embassy Suites was very nice. While the room seemed a bit older, the external area was beautiful. The pool area was great. My family really loved hanging out there. The breakfast was what is typical for Embassy Suites and the staff was pleasant. The con for me was my omlet was undercooked (probably because there were so many people waiting to be served and the cooks seemed to be rushing) and it made me sick! Jeff at the front desk was very friendly. This is also the first Embassy where I had to pay for parking!
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Vashti
"My stay at Embassy Suites was exceptional.."
Everyone at the hotel did a great job at making my stay memorable...The experience began from Ronald, who valet parked my car, to the receptionist that checked us in...I will surely return again for future stays...I was even more impressed by the honesty of the staff of the hotel..My son left his kindle fire electronic tablet at the table when he was eating breakfast..I called the front desk a day or so later and they found the tablet and returned it..I truly appreciated that..The breakfast was really good, the area for seating was really clean and well organized..Everything was properly labelled
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Mina
"Trip"
Good
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
bridgette
"Great Place and Convenient"
Overall this is a great place for convenience to the convention center and to the beach. A few glitches involving communication surrounding rates and housekeeping. The staff was adequate and efficient but no "wow" factor. Concierge services not so helpful. Breakfast was a highlight, but the coffee could use a boost. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Busy hotel"
This was the busiest hotel I have ever stayed at. Staff was friendly, and rooms were clean. Not sure if I would stay again just because of how busy it was.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Carrie
"Convention stay"
Stayed 5 days for a convention. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. The room that we stayed in was clean, breakfast was very well prepared. We will stay here again in the future.
5 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Joey
"close to restaurants, convention center"
We enjoyed the overall atmosphere of this hotel but the smell was a little musty. The room vas very comfortable and the breakfast was awesome. Thank You
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Excellent experience with a small nightmare"
the business center computer and the kiosk stations suck. it was a nightmate traing to complete tasks. I suggest to invest in good fast-reliable stations for the benefits of guests and charge $1.00 per session. Nobody would mind paying $1.00 in return for a quick printing boarding passes experience. If it would not been for your front desk staff, it would have been more terrible experience. Breakfast: terrific!! Happy Hours: Excellent! pool: loved it! Cable: good! staff: friendly! room pricing: above medium for same room category.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Francisco
"Had everything we needed and then some!"
Combining a convention with a vacation was a priority on our trip. It was close to not only a variety of other things to do, but was just a few minutes to our convention center.
Jerry
Nice, affordable, close to beach and convention center, clean, friendly staff, good free breakfast, good free afternoon snacks/drinks
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Beautiful hotel and ameneties!"
I enjoyed a beautiful stay up until time to leave for the airport. I had to pay for a cab to the airport even though I had signed up, and paid $9.00 for a trip to the airport. The concereirge put me in cab instead of on the shuttle. Luckily I had money to pay the cab driver.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Antonia
"Good stay - clean and convenient"
Last two days of Florida trip was spent here. Room wasn't ready until 5pm, but they were awesome about it. Gave my family $100 to spend in their restaurant, so the wait didn't phase us. Parking is expensive but convenient if you spend the $25 on valet instead of the $22 on self park. 5:30pm to 7:30pm free drinks and snacks downstairs was nice and breakfast was great - omelettes to order, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, pancakes, cereals, breads, oatmeal, yogurt etc. Pool was a good size and lots of seating. Room was clean - double beds are a bit small - 2 queens would have been better. Bathroom was clean. 10 minute drive to beach, a few places to eat nearby such as Duffy's Sports Bar and Carrabba's.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Carl
"Adequate but could have been cleaner."
Adequate Hotel. In its day it was probably exceptional but management definitely is not paying attention to the details as far as common area cleanliness and upkeep. Room was clean, comfortable and acceptable. For the price, there's probably a better option around but in a pinch it will definitely do the job.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Dale
"Sleepless in Ft. Lauderdale"
Good service overall; nice outdoor pool; restaurant food was good although service was a little slow; breakfast buffet was very nice; only complaint during this stay was a large group of young adults having a loud party in a nearby room until very late at night which kept us awake.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Beware of the $20 parking fee"
I have stayed here in the past but I am becoming less enamored with each passing stay. I was not happy about the $20 parking fee. Going to look elsewhere in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Nice hotel, clean, very good service, good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Shopping galore"
Nice hotel near shops. Nice pool. When you're inside you forget that it is in the city.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Wonderful hotel close to Port Everglades & airport"
It was wonderful, nice spacious rooms, pool was great, very good breakfast!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Location is good, close to everything"
Disappointed with house keeping. Poor job at cleaning rooms
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
nikki
From the outside the hotel looks nice. When we entered through the back entrance (near self parking). There was a foul smell in the hallway. Some inside areas were unclean. The room was also not very clean/ place needs some updating. Also the service at bar/restaurant was spotty. I will not stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Angela
Hotel is old need update, they need more people to work during business hours, the pools were full and nobody was cleaning, tables, towels, the hallways to go back to parking lot had a very nasty smell and was food trays and trash always at entrance bench. They need more personnel
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Reyna
Front Desk staff, very rude, love to roll their eyes at you if you ask for anything. Pool towels not replenished. Convenient for overnight for cruising...
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Carolyn
"Very nice hotel"
Stayed overnight before leaving on a cruise. Dinning room staff and bar staff went beyond the call of duty to accommodate us for a late arrival dinner. Hotel,lobby and pool area were great. Waterfalls and ponds throughout. Clean an well maintained, would stay there again. Only downside was a mattress that was a little broken down.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Edward
"Annoying experience"
Stayed there 2 nights and had to move to 3 rooms. The first room was infested with roaches so we were moved to a temporary room until the next afternoon. The hotel and staff were great but moving from room to room was annoying. The room should have been inspected before being rented out. Parking was an additional cost.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nice hotel but had a bad experience"
It was a very nice looking hotel but the first room we were in was infested with roaches. Guest services moved us to a wheel chair accessible room for the night until a regular room was available. In 2 nights we moved to 3 rooms which was annoying. Other than that everything else fine. The hotel staff was friendly and the courtyard was beautiful.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Slow elevators
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Nice staff, good breakfast, enjoyed the manager's reception, nearby restaurant and grocery store Con: No free wifi
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Would have given it 5 stars"
We got the 2 bedroom suite, the room temperature was uncomfortable.The bedroom wall vent wasn't kicking any air that I had to keep the adjacent door to the living room open at all times in order to get some cool air from the living room. Didn't get enough privacy because of that since we had another person occupying the living room sofa bed.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Maribelle
"Very nice hotel close to beach,great experience."
Always roomy love the,separate room. Didn't like that,the bathroom had zero ventilation. The condensation was horrible. The sink top was completely soaked after a shower. Definitely needs improvement.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
single female
"Great hotel great location we had a great tonight"
Great hotel great location we had a great tonight we will be back
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
The furniture was pretty beat up. The toliet was unstable. Overall cleanliness okay-I had no hand towels the second day and no soap dish so the soap slid all over the counter. We go there every year for a tournament and this year was a little disappointing to a lot of people.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
grandma
"Within walking distance of several good restaurant"
Mostly a very good place to stay, but the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel was terrible. I waited almost one hour in 90 degree heat before they came to pick me up, plus I had to call them twice.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Stay was really good but there was some difficulty initially with obtaining our room.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Ok hotel - poor follow up service"
The room was a good size however it was not updated and it was dirty. The hotel charged me twice for my stay and it was impossible to get anyone on the phone to discuss the duplicate charge and even more of a headache to get it refunded. I will not be staying here again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2015
"Awesome Hotel, awesome pool!"
Loved staying at the Embassy Suites in Ft Lauderdale... the rooms are VERY spacious, and the pool is super awesome, nice and big, with lots of lounge chairs, a waterfall, hot tub... and both are wheel-chair accessible. Pool was never crowded, so that was a nice plus too. Also, the free breakfast inside in the atrium is really good; chefs prepare your eggs or omelette just the way you want it! Very nice all around.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Wonderful experience for pre/post cruise"
Stayed prior to cruise and also a few days after...love this hotel!! Almost unbelievable for the price! Super clean, large suites are very comfortable. Friendly, professional staff from shuttle service, front desk, bar/restaurant and housekeeping. Safe neighborhood in walking distance to grocery, drug and retail stores. Would highly recommend for cruise stays and overall Ft Lauderdale stays.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Erin
"Stay"
We were unable to check in not until 430, due to a delay of the room being cleaned, therefore I was late for a business presentation
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Erica
"exceptional experience"
Amazing! From the valet to check in staff to the room...everything was amazing! The breakfast was superior and the location was perfect. We didn't want to leave.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
Loved it.mwill definitely return!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"miami trip"
Great!!
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Fun pool area"
Great stay. We were only there one night, pre-cruise. The pool was fun, the kids loved it. Hotel is not far from the beach and there is a trolley that will take you there for $1 per person.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Ready to go back!"
The hotel was very nice and clean, great pool and loved the breakfast and evening receptions! The only problem we encountered was with towels - they ran out by the pool and I had to go back twice just to get someone to provide them and also after calling one night never got more wash cloths that were needed. Overall though, great place and I would go back for sure.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015