All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
300 Division St N, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Fan in bathroom sounded like a truck going thru. Several lamps were unplugged. To plug in bedside table, I had to pull out a heavy table and stand on my head to plug it in. Really? Is this part of your service?
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Ila
"Graduation stay."
Two night stay. Very comfortable, clean. Pillows exceptional!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"College student pick up."
Very nice and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Tonya
"UWSP Cheer tryouts"
Checked in late Friday and got into room immediately. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Breakfast selection included real eggs scramble with bell peppers, sausage and cheese. They also offered more healthy choices as well.it's a decent hotel for the price.
Other trip May 1, 2015
UWSP Parent
"Decent place"
Was a decent place to stay however, our room was next to an exterior door and the stairs. The door slammed every time someone went in or out. I would stay again and request not to be in that location.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Purely an overnight stop-over."
Overnight stop as part of a larger road trip. We booked this hotel for it's location along our route and to do some laundry, however the machine was broken and there was no option to buy detergent at reception. The pool was also closed due to a filter problem. We struggled to find a decent place to eat, although there's plenty nearby if fast food appeals.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Always stay here"
I always stay here when I visit my daughter in Stevens Point. This was probably my 8th stay. Great hotel!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Highly recommend Comfort Suites"
Rooms were very nice and priced well. The breakfast was very good. This hotel was liked by all three groups we had staying that night.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Leah
"Clean, Comfortable,Affordable"
We were on a college visit and chose Comfort Suites for location and price. Overall experience was excellent. Friendly staff. Clean facilities.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Room was clean, quiet, & very comfortable Good breakfast selection
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Nice hotel. Good location for our needs. The only complaint I would have is the loud probably intoxicated group that chose to come back to the hotel at around 3:30 am. They sounded like a heard of buffalo going up the stairs and down the hall. The music coming from the room kept getting louder and it sounded like they were tossing one another to the floor or into the walls. I went to the front desk and the night clerk told me she would have them quiet down or they would be evicted. After a few minutes they did quiet down. At about 5:15 am my sister and I went to the pool for some water exercise and who should be there but a group of about 12 college age people enjoying the hot tub in their boxers. They must have jumped out of their jeans, grabbed their beers and jumped in. They left the area in a total mess.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Jeanne
The staff is genuinely very pleasant and provide excellent customer service.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice Central Wisconsin Hotel"
Room was big - two full size beds and a couch. Not much nearby.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Rachel
Breakfast was wonderful! Double beds needed help! One needed replacing the other was ok! Staff was wonderful! Everything very clean! Pool hot tub area spotless!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Excellent Service and Accomodations"
The customer service was excellent! The front desk personnel were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was all I could ask for. I really enjoyed my 3 night stay.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
patricia
Doug the manager is always involved. His priorities are his customers.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great management"
Great overall. Manager cooks breakfast every morning.
"Great Manager"
The Manager is great. He goes the extra mile, especially if you are a veteran. Sempre Fi. This is my number one choice for my business trips to the area.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Tuff Shed Rep
Good stuff: Nice room. Friendly staff. Not so good stuff: Shower head was stuck on pulse though, the closet doors didn't shut and the fridge was loud when running. However, none of this kept me from getting a good night's sleep. Bed was very comfortable and I unplugged the fridge when I went to sleep. Overall, a pretty nice 3-day stay.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Nice place, good rate...loved the color scheme. Very clean. Beds felt luxurious.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"In town to tour UW Stevens Point, super convenient"
We toured UW-Stevens Point on Monday Aug. 18, and stayed here at the Comfort Suites the previous night, Sunday Aug. 17. As you can imagine, the hotel was not busy because it was a Sunday night. We were pleasantly surprised by how close it was to the college. The facilities were clean, comfortable, the breakfast was great, and the people/staff were friendly and accommodating. If our daughter decides to go to college in Stevens Point, I'm sure that we will be staying at the Comfort Suites again. We were pleased with the entire experience.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Disappointed."
Very uncomfortable bed. Breakfast was just ok. Pool was COLD! Desk staff was friendly but didn't seem very helpful or knowledgable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Excellent customer service! Very friendly staff. Will stay here again next year!
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Suzuki Mom & Daughter
It was fine. Friendly staff. Clean room. Great access to town.
"Very clean/comfortable"
Were able to check in early which was nice. Staff courteous. Quiet atmosphere :).. The room was very relaxing.. great colors . bed comfortable. and room was more than expected. Room heated well ( the temp outside was below zero).. room did get very dry as we had to keep heat on. Very clean.. ( Shower did have some mold issues on door).. all in all we would return again if came to area..
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel which such positive remarks. The staff and I are very have that we met your expectations! We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
The Hotel stay was what we expected although we would of been happier without the noise from a group of college swimmers and their families. It sounded like a herd of elephants above us and in the hallways in the early morning hours. I was very disappointed when I checked out and found out the hotel rate through Expedia was $20.00 higher then the Motel's fee.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Fall Classic"
This was our second time staying at this hotel. It was a busy weekend there so we were not able to eat there, next time we know to get up earlier or go later. The room was clean and the beds comfortable, the only suggestion for them would be to update their TV's. We will return to this hotel again.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking time to review our property and saying you will come back again! It is guests like you that make our job enjoyable! I do apologize that there was not enough room at breakfast, can I suggest maybe telling the front desk if this should happen again? They can then open up the meeting room for breakfast overflow! As for the TV's, we are currently in the process of updating them!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Rhonda
Great staff. Room fine. Elevator had a bad smell needed to take stairs to avoid the odor.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! It was unfortunate that our elevator had the smell it did, but we have replaced the carpet and it is as good as new! We hope to see you the next time you are in Stevens Point!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"good experience!"
Our overall experience was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was very fast. The rooms were clean, but they could update their TV's. The breakfast was nice as well. We would definitely go back to this location in the future.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and we are very happy to have given you a great experience! It is unfortunate that some of our rooms have older televisions, but we should be getting new flat screens with the next few weeks! Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Big room, nothing elegant but everything very comfortable & convenient. Strong smell of swimming pool was only negative item.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property kindly. Although, it is unfortunate you thought our pool smelled strongly, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
L Cook
"Clean, pleasant, good location, needs new TVs"
There are very few hotel options on this side of town and this one may be the best. Everything was clean and in good repair and our overall stay was comfortable. There are a couple of things that I would add to my wish list for change: 1) less chlorine in the pool - it was extreme and 2) the TVs are ancient (although the programming was current). My family and I will be back again.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with positive remarks! Unfortunately you came just before we are getting out new updated televisions, they should be here in about a month! Hopefully the next time you visit us in Stevens Point, you will have a room with a brand new television!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Brandon
"close to most sights"
Excellent conditions & hospitality
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with such great rankings! I will share with the staff, as they and myself, take pride in making each guests stay excellent with the hospitality we have to offer! We hope to see you the next time you are in Stevens Point, WI!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Room was very comfortable, hotel was clean and breakfast v. good. Staff was very helpful.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! The staff and I appreciate the kind words and we hope to see you on your next stay in Stevens Point!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Very nice, clean, comfortable suite. Friendly staff. Quiet room despite party downstairs. A lovely hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel so kindly! We hope to see you the next time you are in Stevens Point, WI!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Barb L.
"Not Bad for the price"
The AC could have been better.
Response by Comfort Suites
Thank you for reviewing our property with four stars! Did you contact the front desk to help you with the air conditioner? They could have possibly moved you to another room, or helped adjust it so that it worked correctly. Some of our older units have to be run at a certain minimum temperature and fan speed for them to function to the best capacity. Although, I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you in the future!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"beautiful hotel, skip the breakfast"
Diappointed in breakfast. Eggs and ham not good, overcooked, tasteless, unappealing to look at.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Clean and comfy"
Had a great stay and a restful sleep. The hotel, room and pool were very clean. The room was spacious, comfortable, and was stocked with plenty of blankets, pillows and extras. The continental breakfast was much more diversified than most hotel will supply. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"visit"
Adequate for an overnight stay. Breakfast was decent. Fair value for a fair price
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2013
"Sorry to say the stay was not great this time!"
At check in there was quite a long line and only one staff member. After waiting approx 20 min. we were assigned the wrong room and realized it as we opened the door and it was obvious that it was occupied. After waiting again we were given a different room, she had mixed the numbers up. She did offer an upgrade but we needed more than one bed. The beds were made but the bedspreads were wrinkled with old stains. The legs on the table were wobbly. The pool area had no towels and we were told to use our room ones. The breakfast food was OK but limited healthy choices such as fresh fruit. On checkout we mentioned the room mix up and it was,"she is a newer staff person who hasn't worked much alone on a busy weekend. We have stayed here before and did not have half of these problems, don't think we will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Debbie
Nice, clean and comfortable - good breakfast too! We only stayed for one night but it was good. A great restaruant across the street too.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"perfect!"
Very nice! Super friendly staff that gave us an extra mattress pad that made the sofa sleeper comfortable! Stay there every time I travel to Point.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient"
Just what I needed for a 1-night stay. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfy, and I liked having the added "suite" area with the couch and coffee table. The bathroom was clean and had plenty of towels and a hair dryer. While I didn't partake in the continental breakfast, it looked like a nice spread with lots of choices. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2012
"meh"
The whirlpool in the room wasn't really clean. Then the hot tub in the pool room was closed. The suite was huge and great pillows, I'll give them that. The waffles were gross and the coffee was brown hot water. I guess that's a hotel chain for you!
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2012
Katie
"Just Fine"
Lovely room, I am very fussy on clean, the remote was iffy and the phone was also. The staff was really wonderful, concerned and warm. I have a beef with Expedia the booker in this case. I was not asked if I had any discount cards. When I asked the clerk at the desk of the hotel , they informed me the discounts would not apply. I know its my responsebility but we dont rent rooms often and it would be nice to be reminded. Thank you the Aders
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Carla
"Great for anyone."
Always clean, quite, excellant room. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"
The shower curtain was falling off the wall and the bathroom sink would barely drain.. The room was OK.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Okay, but . . ."
Matresses are very hard. My knees and hips hurt after two days on such a hard matress.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Jotesann
"Very satisfied"
Only stayed one night and did not spend much time at the hotel but have stayed here before and was very satisfied.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012