All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1053 Van Voorhis Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Noisy stay"
It was noisy at night with folks standing in hallaway chatting at 1:30 am. Thankfully, we were so tired we were able to go to sleep. Breakfast omlet was dry & overdone. It was convient location to Engineering at WVU.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"ENJOYABLE"
WE HAVE FOUND IT A GREAT PLACE TO STAY ON OUR VISITS TO MORGANTOWN.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
JAMES
"Great hotel in Morgantown"
Clean, comfortable, quiet room. My wife liked that there was hot tea (and coffee) available in the lobby at all times. Very good breakfast. I got my waffle fix. If we're passing through again, we'll stay there.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Cyrus
"A Pleasant Stay"
The hotel staff was pleasant, the room clean and convenient in location to our weekend plans. The breakfast was satisfying and the surrounding very nice. We will travel again in June and will most probably book the hotel again.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"WVU Decide Day Trip"
Staff at front desk was friendly & welcoming. Room was nice. I wasn't thrilled with selection or quality of breakfast but it was not the worst free hotel breakfast I ever had.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"WVU parents"
We went to WVU for the week-end. The hotel is centrally located, comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay there again. Everyone was polite. The room was cozy.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Debra
"Will stay again!"
Hotel staff very accomodating, clean rooms and excellent breakfast the next morning. Hotel was quiet with a great location and easy access to restaurants.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Reliable Quality"
Hampton Inn's quality is predictable, and that's a good thing. Hotel is clean and up-to-date; exactly what you'd expect. I had only two problems: 1. Hampton Inn, in general, does not know what a 'firm' pillow is 2. This particular location lacks 'hot' water (water simply doesn't get hot enough)
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Casey
"close to WVU"
We had a great stay at the hotel. The breakfast was good.. And was offered bottled water, cookies, and popcorn throughout the day.. plus coffee. We also used the fitness gym they had available. The staff was nice. If we were to visit again.. We would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
kathy
Stayed there for a WVU basketball game. Very nice and clean room. There was not a microwave or fridge however.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
The hotel has very nice and clean rooms. Great breakfast with many choices.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice Stay"
No issues, comfortable and clean
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Lawrence
"Not so great."
The room was fairly clean...some hairs behind the bathroom door. The entry way floor to the hotel was very dirty due to the influx of traffic. It went the majority of Saturday afternoon and evening without being attended.Sunday's breakfast was unattended to. I was in the area for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The area was fairly full. The tables were left unwiped, the bar was not filled in the pastry area, the coffe station all morning had no coffee creamer except for hazelnut and sweetened. Ten minutes after breakfast was done the attendant filled the missing creamer that went empty for 1 hour and a half.No sleeves for the coffee cups.The floor in the breakfast area was dirty for Sunday's breakfast all the way to the next day ...Monday's breakfast. I would say Sunday's breakfast attendant was very scattered and did not do a good job. We saw him but he disappeared for long periods of time. Monday the lady attendant was working very hard and keeping things full and fresh, and clean. Half of the ice machines were broken. The soda machines were out of stock and when I found one that wasnt, it took my card info and charged me with giving no soda.I stayed in this hotel 5 years ago, it was comfortable, well maintained and affordable. Things are getting neglected and worn and unmaintained. I would say also poorly managed. :(
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Monica
Hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Love this hotel"
We've traveled to Morgantown a few times now, and we usually stay at this Hampton Inn because it's always such a pleasant experience. This time, they had complimentary bottles of water, popcorn, and warm ooey-gooey cookies that my husband was all over. The rooms are always so clean, and the bed is very comfortable! I'm not a fan of hotel pillows in general, and the pillows were typical hotel pillows that deflate under your head, but the bed itself was very comfortable. And breakfast is amazing - a very nice, hot breakfast included with your stay. This time it was scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, and there is also fruit, yogurt, waffles, pastries, and oatmeal. The location is so convenient for our trips there as well
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Very close to campus....convenient"
This hotel was chosen more for convenience than anything else. Overall the quality is what I would expect for the price. Room size was adequate for one. Bathroom was not opulent, but decent and clean. Staff was friendly. I don't really eat breakfast, but they had fruit, cereal (cold and hot), various bread/bagels. I guess it was pretty typical. This is not a high end hotel and I wish the price had been a little lower, but I don't know prices for hotels in Morgantown. This was my first time staying there. I was satisfied overall. If this was the going rate for similar hotels in M-town, then I am satisfied. As I said, the driving factor for me on this visit was proximity to campus.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Bobby G
"Very Nice!"
Very nice, comfortable, clean and convenient.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Wonderful stay!"
It was perfect.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"great stay"
Very clean, good free breakfast. close to son's college for visit. would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great location, great price all around"
Great location at a fair price. The free breakfast helped with our travel budget and was the most epansive and tasty of ANY of ther hotels we stayed at this trip except for another Hamptin Inn, which is why we chose this hotel over any of the other chains.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Good value for money"
Great hotel in perfect location
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Errol
"Nice Hotel."
The room was nice. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Melonie
"Room not ready at check in time"
The room was not ready when we tried to check in at the hotel's listed time of 3:00. This was a problem because we needed to get changed for an event. It was ready when we checked in at 8:00. Hotel staff was sorry about delay and did give us a discount on the room. The hotel was nice and clean so if you are not rushed for time, it would be a good place to stay
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Traveler
Very nice. good place to have a meeting.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
WSS
"Great location for visiting WVU"
This was a very nice hotel, conveniently located near the campus of WVU. The double beds were a bit small, but I guess that's a function of room size. The breakfast was wonderful-one of the best I've experienced at a hotel. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. Only real issue I had was that the a/c unit was sporadic & made a terrible noise very early in the morning. Otherwise, it was a great stay-we will stay again when we come visit our son at college.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Kristi
"Nice hotel- close to WVU Evandale Campus"
Enjoyable stay visiting son on family weekend at WVU. Closeness to WVU was great!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good but not Great"
The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were good. The staff was friendly. But, do I really need to pay extra for Wi-Fi?
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Sail-John
"A good place to stop!"
No complaints. Very clean room, comfortable bed, breakfast selection varied and tastefully presented. We were happy to find it located in a seemingly safe and welcoming area of the city . We would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
jm
"Close to the WVU Evansdale campus"
I had a wonderful time. Check in was great with staff that were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Room dark and dreary. Room had a strange odor."
Complimentary breakfast was good. Room had a bit to be desired.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
The hotel is clean and the beds we're comfy. Hotel is very close to the Ruby Memorial Hospital so you will hear lots of noise from helicopters and ambulances.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Day
Just a quick stopover on a 1600 mile journey. loved the pillows
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Worst night sleep EVER!"
If you can't get good rest when you are away from home then what's the point? The beds were so uncomfortable that there was little sleep to be had. When we did sleep the a/c was so loud it sounded like there were dump trucks outside the window. Never again here!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"great location to campus"
the hotel staff was so friendly. I would come back just because of them.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Ok hotel in center of town"
The staff was great but the room needed work. The bathroom hadn't been swept and the tub looked dirty. There was hair all over the bathroom. The pull out bed had a beer cap in it. The refrigerator and air conditioner were so noisy they woke us up throughout the night. Overall we will not be returning to this Hampton Inn. For the price we payed it was very disappointing.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Disappointing. No microwave in the room. No mini fridg in the room. One community microwave on the floor that was out of order and 1 of the 2 elevators were out of order. This place needs some maintenance. Notes posted on the wall by cleaning people to let you know your sheets are clean? Really? I would hope they were clean.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"It is what it is"
Since my stay was for business, I was only in the hotel for about 8 hours; mainly sleeping. However, the complementary wireless internet was a plus and so was the breakfast the following morning. I was able to send and receive emails all night and when I went downstairs to checkout at 6AM there was a fairly large breakfast buffet to chose from. Also the Applebees right next to the hotel (walking distance) was great for dinner when I arrived around 10PM. I would stay there again if needed.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
We were in Morgantown for a funeral so it wasn't a happy time. The breakfast bar was wonderful as were the cookies that you put out in the evening. The only problem was there was a bath tub ring around the tub. It may be permanent but I still didn't like it. The hotel is close to everything but there is a huge amount of traffic. All in all, we were pleased.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel - convenient to University"
Our daughter is doing a fellowship at the CDC on the campus of the University of WV. Since her relocation to Morgantown last fall, we have visited her a couple times, staying at the Hampton Inn Morgantown both times. It is a clean, comfortable hotel, conveniently located between the interstate exit and the University of WV campus. Our room was very comfortable, quiet and relaxing. The hotel's many amenities contributed to a very pleasant stay. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will definitely be back.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Sue
"Weekend Stay"
We had a great time in WV and enjoyed our stay at the Hampton. We would definitely do it again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice and clean"
We enjoyed our stay. Service is nice. Rooms are elegant and clean...
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Close proximity of University"
Hotel as very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast provided was excellent.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay, will return anytime!"
I have been at this hotel twice. Both times very happy with service, cleanliness and reasonable price. Free breakfast was fine, changes daily a bit here and there, so it doesn't get boring. They also have coffee, water, flavored drink powder mixes, which I enjoyed. Last time extended my stay at the last moment by one day. No sweat! Courteous and professional staff; I noticed how they handled phone calls, and they did an excellent job.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
J Soto
"On way to Pinehurst"
Enjoyed our stay and liked being close to a good restaurant, just walking distance.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Ian
"Very nice"
Rooms were very nice and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Centrally located. Great place to recoop after surgery.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
Joy Gibson
"Spacious accomodaions"
Very spacious accommodations Enjoyed my stay. Breakfast served everyday. Rooms well kept. staff friendly and courteous. Close to mountaineer station and PRT. Perfect for parents who want to visit WVU. My daughter has accommodations in the medical apartments of WVU. This hotel is directly across. And for those who like to eat . There is an Applebee's next door and other eateries within walking distance. Must try Stephanos's for a wonderful Italian meal.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Laureen
It met my standards.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Keith Polliard
"VWU visit - great location!"
We enjoyed the hotel. We got in after dark in the icy cold, but the walkways were shoveled. the room was clean and quiet. The exercise room was nice and in working order with treadmills and weights. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful, and the breakfast area was pleasant and comfortable, even with many other guest in there at the time. All in all, a comfortable place to stay while visiting WVU.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Herndonmom
Very clean room. The Hampton Inn is close to my work making it very accessible.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Excellent hotel with nice room."
Booked 4 nights on a double room. Check-in was fast and easy. Nice daily breakfast and afternoon tea. Wifi was good as we were staying on ground floor. Small problem with door-closer. I would stay there again on next trip to Morgantown. Near to PRT terminal medical and Kroger.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014