All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
1053 Van Voorhis Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

It met my standards.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Keith Polliard
"VWU visit - great location!"
We enjoyed the hotel. We got in after dark in the icy cold, but the walkways were shoveled. the room was clean and quiet. The exercise room was nice and in working order with treadmills and weights. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful, and the breakfast area was pleasant and comfortable, even with many other guest in there at the time. All in all, a comfortable place to stay while visiting WVU.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Herndonmom
Very clean room. The Hampton Inn is close to my work making it very accessible.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Excellent hotel with nice room."
Booked 4 nights on a double room. Check-in was fast and easy. Nice daily breakfast and afternoon tea. Wifi was good as we were staying on ground floor. Small problem with door-closer. I would stay there again on next trip to Morgantown. Near to PRT terminal medical and Kroger.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
vincent c
"Hampton Inn"
Great experience except for some popping noise that was constant. Hard to go to sleep. My daughter is a college student, she was sick, so we had to get a second room so she could stay with us. The check in desk gave us a discount on the second room. That was a great help. Breakfast was great. Room comfort was great.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
cindy
"Great place to stay!"
My stay was wonderful!! I stayed there because I had to have medical tests done at the hospital and the hotel was close. The hotel staff was great! The room was awesome and the hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Rebecca McMahon
"Very Nice!!"
We only stayed one night for an early morning soccer tournament. Traveled with my husband and three children. Would stay again if the need would arise. I wished there was a refrigerator in the room, that was the only down side. The morning breakfast, we grabbed and took with us. But it was good. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Tiff
"Nice hotel close to WV University"
Good
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
The hotel staff is very helpful and the hotel located hear WVU Hospital which was great. It was extremely dry in the room and the ceiling paint in the bathroom was peeling.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"very convenient."
Staff was very helpful with directions.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
anne
"close to UWV"
Friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Uncomfortable."
If you are looking for a Hotel close to WVU and close to the highway this is the place to stay Just know you won't get a good night sleep beacause the beds are lumpy and uncomfortable! The first time we stayed ifor college Orintation it wasn't so bad but this second time, not only was the beds hard and lumpy, but the air condition rattled all night and that aslo kept us awake for most of the night. Not staying there again!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
D. Boswell
"Perfect for our trip"
The hotel was terrific. I knew it would be a great stay when we checked in and the front desk staff was super friendly. Our room was great. We had no complaints. I would stay there again!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Margie
"clean"
I am usually freaked out sleeping on any bed other than my own, and this bed appeared fresh and clean, and I slept like a baby....would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Great
2 night business trip May 9, 2013
Great hotel - will return!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"CLEAN..."
I like to stay in the hampton inn hotels. They are clean...... i was not happy about the price. I payed almost 150 for 1 night stay. In my opinion it was too much....
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"review"
I always enjoy staying at Hampton. The only disappointment I had with this Hampton was the breakfast. The hot eggs were cheese omlets and I have problems with cheese and the hard boiled eggs tasted terrible. They were obviously cooked, frozen and then thawed. They were completely inedible. Also the breakfast bar was not kept well stocked. Other than breakfast my stay was very enjoyable.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"near university"
very good. Cookies were yummy!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Clean."
The write up stated that there are refrigerators in every room. Once we got there we did not have a refrigerator and were informed that they were only in rooms with King-sized beds.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
"Business trip"
The business I was visiting was right across the street from the hotel. I found the best Italian restaurant south of Buffalo, NY right around the corner. Great visit.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2013
"Perfect for University Visit"
Stayed at this hotel twice while dropping my child off at WVU. Very close location and has the convenience of being next to an Applebees that stays open late. Only complaint would be that the beds are full size, but comfy and clean.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
WVUmom
It was ok but not up to the usual standard we are used to as it's an older hotel. May need up-dating at some point.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
"Great location close to stadium"
I had a wonderful experience. The whole staff was wonderful and friendly. Thank you very much! The breakfast needs a little improvement though!
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Becca C.
The bathroom fixtures need to be repaired and or replaced.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"swimteam"
Very nice experience could use a pool. Double beds are too small, they could upgrade to queen.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Denise
"great hotel"
Other than the ice machine on our floor being out of order, our experience at this hotel was great.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"very close to WV stadium"
everything was great except at check in, the room's shower had been used, used soap bar and shampoo still in tub, and an extra guest key was left in the room
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
"Great Hotel Stay"
We loved the Hampton Inn Morgantown. The entire place looked very clean and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast was great. Loved the coffee and tea available in the lobby at all times. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The hotel was also very centrally located and close to where we needed to be. Although there were a number of teenagers there for a WVU event, the room was very quiet.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
"Good place to stay in Morgantown."
I have stayed here twice while touring and then dropping my son at WVU. Great location, clean, comfortable rooms, and friendly staff. Great breakfast too!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
Ken
"Very clean. very friendly."
Nice staff and was very pleased with how clean it was. Breakfast was also very nice for a hotel breakfast. Will stay at Hampton Inn all the time if they are all this nice.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Brett
"Great hotel!"
I really don't have much to say bad about this hotel. The hallway's AC unit on the 4th floor was not working which made it a little warm in the hallway. The grout around my bathtub needed to be replace as there was some mold starting to grow on it but other than that great hotel. Staff was friendly, great breakfast, nice amenities.
4 night business trip Aug 2, 2012
Andrew P

In the other survey you said you could not accept it. I did not insult anyone or use personal information or phone numbers. All I did was say the first room they gave us was not cleaned and we ask for another room. That room was ok and we stayed.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
BARBARA
Pros: good location, very clean, decent breakfast (still has lots of microwave made items), good service, free bottled water for guests Cons: we were given a room with a double that was advertised as a queen, since we were staying one night we left it alone
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Wai
"Not a Typical Hampton Inn"
This hotel is not as clean and upscale like a typical Hampton Inn. The value for money is certainly not there. The building. corridor, room, washroom are like for hotels that are a full start below Hampton Inn. The staff was Ok. Breakfast was very limited in choices. Hampton Inn is a lot better. The coffee too was quite useless.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Mans
Overall good but rooms smelled stuffy as there are no opening windows.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013