All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
1053 Van Voorhis Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Quite clean
"Good value for money"
Great hotel in perfect location
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Errol
"Nice Hotel."
The room was nice. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Melonie
"Room not ready at check in time"
The room was not ready when we tried to check in at the hotel's listed time of 3:00. This was a problem because we needed to get changed for an event. It was ready when we checked in at 8:00. Hotel staff was sorry about delay and did give us a discount on the room. The hotel was nice and clean so if you are not rushed for time, it would be a good place to stay
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Traveler
Very nice. good place to have a meeting.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
WSS
"Great location for visiting WVU"
This was a very nice hotel, conveniently located near the campus of WVU. The double beds were a bit small, but I guess that's a function of room size. The breakfast was wonderful-one of the best I've experienced at a hotel. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. Only real issue I had was that the a/c unit was sporadic & made a terrible noise very early in the morning. Otherwise, it was a great stay-we will stay again when we come visit our son at college.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Kristi
"Nice hotel- close to WVU Evandale Campus"
Enjoyable stay visiting son on family weekend at WVU. Closeness to WVU was great!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good but not Great"
The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were good. The staff was friendly. But, do I really need to pay extra for Wi-Fi?
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Sail-John
"A good place to stop!"
No complaints. Very clean room, comfortable bed, breakfast selection varied and tastefully presented. We were happy to find it located in a seemingly safe and welcoming area of the city . We would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
jm
"Close to the WVU Evansdale campus"
I had a wonderful time. Check in was great with staff that were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Room dark and dreary. Room had a strange odor."
Complimentary breakfast was good. Room had a bit to be desired.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
The hotel is clean and the beds we're comfy. Hotel is very close to the Ruby Memorial Hospital so you will hear lots of noise from helicopters and ambulances.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Day
Just a quick stopover on a 1600 mile journey. loved the pillows
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Worst night sleep EVER!"
If you can't get good rest when you are away from home then what's the point? The beds were so uncomfortable that there was little sleep to be had. When we did sleep the a/c was so loud it sounded like there were dump trucks outside the window. Never again here!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"great location to campus"
the hotel staff was so friendly. I would come back just because of them.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Ok hotel in center of town"
The staff was great but the room needed work. The bathroom hadn't been swept and the tub looked dirty. There was hair all over the bathroom. The pull out bed had a beer cap in it. The refrigerator and air conditioner were so noisy they woke us up throughout the night. Overall we will not be returning to this Hampton Inn. For the price we payed it was very disappointing.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Disappointing. No microwave in the room. No mini fridg in the room. One community microwave on the floor that was out of order and 1 of the 2 elevators were out of order. This place needs some maintenance. Notes posted on the wall by cleaning people to let you know your sheets are clean? Really? I would hope they were clean.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"It is what it is"
Since my stay was for business, I was only in the hotel for about 8 hours; mainly sleeping. However, the complementary wireless internet was a plus and so was the breakfast the following morning. I was able to send and receive emails all night and when I went downstairs to checkout at 6AM there was a fairly large breakfast buffet to chose from. Also the Applebees right next to the hotel (walking distance) was great for dinner when I arrived around 10PM. I would stay there again if needed.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
We were in Morgantown for a funeral so it wasn't a happy time. The breakfast bar was wonderful as were the cookies that you put out in the evening. The only problem was there was a bath tub ring around the tub. It may be permanent but I still didn't like it. The hotel is close to everything but there is a huge amount of traffic. All in all, we were pleased.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel - convenient to University"
Our daughter is doing a fellowship at the CDC on the campus of the University of WV. Since her relocation to Morgantown last fall, we have visited her a couple times, staying at the Hampton Inn Morgantown both times. It is a clean, comfortable hotel, conveniently located between the interstate exit and the University of WV campus. Our room was very comfortable, quiet and relaxing. The hotel's many amenities contributed to a very pleasant stay. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will definitely be back.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Sue
"Weekend Stay"
We had a great time in WV and enjoyed our stay at the Hampton. We would definitely do it again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice and clean"
We enjoyed our stay. Service is nice. Rooms are elegant and clean...
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Close proximity of University"
Hotel as very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast provided was excellent.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay, will return anytime!"
I have been at this hotel twice. Both times very happy with service, cleanliness and reasonable price. Free breakfast was fine, changes daily a bit here and there, so it doesn't get boring. They also have coffee, water, flavored drink powder mixes, which I enjoyed. Last time extended my stay at the last moment by one day. No sweat! Courteous and professional staff; I noticed how they handled phone calls, and they did an excellent job.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
J Soto
"On way to Pinehurst"
Enjoyed our stay and liked being close to a good restaurant, just walking distance.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Ian
"Very nice"
Rooms were very nice and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Centrally located. Great place to recoop after surgery.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
Joy Gibson
"Spacious accomodaions"
Very spacious accommodations Enjoyed my stay. Breakfast served everyday. Rooms well kept. staff friendly and courteous. Close to mountaineer station and PRT. Perfect for parents who want to visit WVU. My daughter has accommodations in the medical apartments of WVU. This hotel is directly across. And for those who like to eat . There is an Applebee's next door and other eateries within walking distance. Must try Stephanos's for a wonderful Italian meal.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Laureen
It met my standards.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Keith Polliard
"VWU visit - great location!"
We enjoyed the hotel. We got in after dark in the icy cold, but the walkways were shoveled. the room was clean and quiet. The exercise room was nice and in working order with treadmills and weights. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful, and the breakfast area was pleasant and comfortable, even with many other guest in there at the time. All in all, a comfortable place to stay while visiting WVU.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Herndonmom
Very clean room. The Hampton Inn is close to my work making it very accessible.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Excellent hotel with nice room."
Booked 4 nights on a double room. Check-in was fast and easy. Nice daily breakfast and afternoon tea. Wifi was good as we were staying on ground floor. Small problem with door-closer. I would stay there again on next trip to Morgantown. Near to PRT terminal medical and Kroger.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
vincent c
"Hampton Inn"
Great experience except for some popping noise that was constant. Hard to go to sleep. My daughter is a college student, she was sick, so we had to get a second room so she could stay with us. The check in desk gave us a discount on the second room. That was a great help. Breakfast was great. Room comfort was great.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
cindy
"Great place to stay!"
My stay was wonderful!! I stayed there because I had to have medical tests done at the hospital and the hotel was close. The hotel staff was great! The room was awesome and the hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Rebecca McMahon
"Very Nice!!"
We only stayed one night for an early morning soccer tournament. Traveled with my husband and three children. Would stay again if the need would arise. I wished there was a refrigerator in the room, that was the only down side. The morning breakfast, we grabbed and took with us. But it was good. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Tiff
"Nice hotel close to WV University"
Good
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
The hotel staff is very helpful and the hotel located hear WVU Hospital which was great. It was extremely dry in the room and the ceiling paint in the bathroom was peeling.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"very convenient."
Staff was very helpful with directions.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
anne
"close to UWV"
Friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Uncomfortable."
If you are looking for a Hotel close to WVU and close to the highway this is the place to stay Just know you won't get a good night sleep beacause the beds are lumpy and uncomfortable! The first time we stayed ifor college Orintation it wasn't so bad but this second time, not only was the beds hard and lumpy, but the air condition rattled all night and that aslo kept us awake for most of the night. Not staying there again!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
D. Boswell
"Perfect for our trip"
The hotel was terrific. I knew it would be a great stay when we checked in and the front desk staff was super friendly. Our room was great. We had no complaints. I would stay there again!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Margie
"clean"
I am usually freaked out sleeping on any bed other than my own, and this bed appeared fresh and clean, and I slept like a baby....would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Great
2 night business trip May 9, 2013
Great hotel - will return!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"CLEAN..."
I like to stay in the hampton inn hotels. They are clean...... i was not happy about the price. I payed almost 150 for 1 night stay. In my opinion it was too much....
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"review"
I always enjoy staying at Hampton. The only disappointment I had with this Hampton was the breakfast. The hot eggs were cheese omlets and I have problems with cheese and the hard boiled eggs tasted terrible. They were obviously cooked, frozen and then thawed. They were completely inedible. Also the breakfast bar was not kept well stocked. Other than breakfast my stay was very enjoyable.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"near university"
very good. Cookies were yummy!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Clean."
The write up stated that there are refrigerators in every room. Once we got there we did not have a refrigerator and were informed that they were only in rooms with King-sized beds.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013

Our stay was okay but I was not happy that I had to pay for a cot when I booked a room for five people. I expected to have two beds and a pull out. The room was tight but manageable
Response by Hampton Inn Morgantown
Thanks for reviewing our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that there was some confusion regarding the room type you requested. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and if you'd like to reach out to me I'd be happy to resolve this issue for you. Sincerely, Christopher Jones. Guest Service Manager Hampton Inn - Morgantown.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
In the other survey you said you could not accept it. I did not insult anyone or use personal information or phone numbers. All I did was say the first room they gave us was not cleaned and we ask for another room. That room was ok and we stayed.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
BARBARA
"Hotel location"
We stay at Hampton Inns anytime we can. Was shocked this time cause I could not believe my eyes when I turned back the sheets! There was black hair, drops of blood on the sheets and stool on the cover!. I went to the front desk and told them I either wanted the room cleaned or give us another room. They apologized and put us in another room. It was fine. I have never had this happen to us before. And hope it doesn't happen again. Can't imagine how this could have been missed. It was all neat like it had been cleaned but it certainly wasn't
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
BARBARA
Pros: good location, very clean, decent breakfast (still has lots of microwave made items), good service, free bottled water for guests Cons: we were given a room with a double that was advertised as a queen, since we were staying one night we left it alone
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015