All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Pier 67, 2411 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA, 98121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Historic but disappointing"
Walls are paper thin. We heard the couple next to us all night. Also only had a double bed available when we reserved a king. Ended up in different beds.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Nicholas
"Great!"
Really enjoyed my time and stay here!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Bach
"Beautiful view, marginal accommodations...."
Overall our stay was good, the front desk staff was excellent, but that was the only staff, besides our housekeeper who acknowledged us. I almost felt invisible walking around the grounds with my family. Room was just ok. I have stayed at much nicer places for the price. There were some maintenance issues that obviously needed repair but we're left (my children thought the toilet that bounced on the wall and detached toilet seat that flew out from under them was hilarious).
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"Enablejoy"
We enjoyed it very much with the discounted rate. Regular rate is unaffordable.
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
I enjoy a waterfront view daily, but the Edgewater was beautiful. My wife and I do date night once a week, but we stayed at the Edgewater for our anniversary and it was amazing! It is easily one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at, and I travel frequently. Stay there! It's worth the price for luxury and beauty!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Warren
"Best hotel in Seattle"
Favorite hotel in Seattle
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Alan
"Beautiful views, sub-par wi-fi"
Beautiful views, the restaurant is amazing (try the crab eggs benedict, yum!). My only complaint is that the wi-fi in the rooms is terrible, you have to go to the lobby to connect :/
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Lots of hidden charges"
1. The Edgewater charges $41 for overnight valet parking. Because of where this hotel is situated there is not much street parking, and what street parking does exist is only free between 8pm and 8am. $41 is a lot of money considering that there are no other free 24 hour parking alternatives in this area. 2. The Edgewater, as of Jan 2015, has started adding a 'facility fee' and then taxes associated with that 'facility fee' to your balance at checkout. This is in addition to the amount you pay when booking through Hotels.com. Read: You will owe more money for your stay than what you are led to believe is a full payment on Hotels.com.
5 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Laurence
"Good view but costs too much"
When I received the bill I was very disappointed in the total expense of the hotel, way too expensive. Charging 41 dollars for parking valet (with no choice) left not much for a tip and charging an extra $12.00 for using wifi when most hotels do not. I felt like the extra $53 dollars added up to almost $300 for a night with what I would call an ok hotel. I would expect at least some coffee in the room.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Character hotel on waterfront"
Lovely hotel right on the waterfront with great views across the water from the lounge and bar. More character than your standard chain hotels, lounge reminds you more of a Swiss chalet with log fires. Rooms nicely decorated, food was excellent. Room with city view much cheaper but not as pretty.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Deb
"Anniversary bliss!"
Grear hotel right on the water with an upscale lodge feel coupled with fine dining. We enjoyed our anniversary at this hotel and it was the perfect location and atmosphere!
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Shelly
Great location with great views of the water and ferries Staff was friendly and restaurant had excellent views as well
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great place, great location"
The view was beautiful, the room was small but clean and it was within walking distance of many great downtown bars, restaurants, and attractions. The only drawback was the lack of a dresser or anywhere to unpack and store clothes in the room. Overall, a great stay!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Delisa
"Not worth the High price."
This hotel itself is great. Best view on the water and best atmosphere for dinner and parties. I booked a premier king bed with a Waterview for my Birthday present to myself and i was really looking forward to my stay. Everything was fine until I asked for later check out. Their checkout time is at Noon, I only asked for one more hour so I can sleep in. They were really rude about it, they kept telling me to check back later (3x) I ended up waiting until the next morning to confirm i can stay one more hour. I was grateful until about 11am, where I was still asleep. The maid kept knocking the door, when I had "Do Not Disturb" sign. i told the maid I had a late checkout. Then 5mins later, another maid knocked on the door. At ghis point... "SERIOUSLY?" I would understand if this was 2-3 star hotel, but here at The Edgewater? I paid $296 for my room too. So bottom line... Was it worth it?? No!
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Jeehae
"Nice hotel, decent location, soft beds"
Great hotel. Sort of artsy and hipster. Fun bar downstairs with live music. Right on the water, but a good 1/2-3/4 mile to downtown or Pike's market. My only complaint is the comfort of the mattresses. Bedding is fine, but the mattress is very soft.
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Geoff
"Nice location"
The location is wonderful. It is right on the "water's edge." From one side of the hotel, you have a great view of the water and, on a clear day, the mountains. From the other side, you have a nice view of the city and the space needle.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
JB
"Anniversary Getaway"
Visited to celebrate our anniversary. Had a beautiful balcony overlooking the water. Was an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Great service from the staff!
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Todd
"landmark hotel"
awsome views and location..a little dated
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Welcome to Seattle"
The location of the Edgewater is great! We had a city view room with a balcony that gave us a view of the Space Needle & the New Years Eve fireworks display. All staff members in every position we're welcoming & accommodating and went out of their way to make you feel at home. I have recommended the Edgewater to a number of friends & family that I know have plans to visit Seattle in the near future!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ted
"Still great, just not as great"
Not as nice as one year ago. Front desk staff not as friendly and helpful. Room was small, a little claustrophobic for two. Location fabulous, view of city lovely. It was a long walk to room after long day of travel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Elizabeth E
"So so"
Rooms are in needd of upgrading
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
jeffrey
"Amazing!!!"
This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Nice location on the water but next to a freight railroad track. The bar area staffs provided great service; whereas the restaurant staffs were not as attentive. Rooms are comfort & clean. Great location for a romantic getaway.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Great Staff, especially David at the front desk.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Great stay even with a tiny hitch in room cleanliness. Housekeeping obviously did not finish cleaning the bathroom before our check-in. One call to the reception and all was resolved within a few minutes.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Lin
"View of Seattle's waterfront"
Had a nice view of waterfront. Room had a fireplace...nice touch. Had to have a key to open the frig. No shower caps in room but available at desk. Interesting shower stall, but the glass screen should be wider bc water ended up on floor each day. Our one agreed upon complaint: the beds. Not very comfortable at all. Parking is expensive so we used their shuttle which worked out well. Driver very friendly and accommodating. We talked about drinks in their cozy lobby area but never got to it. Front desk staff was courteous. It was a good first time to Seattle.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
kath
"cozy"
purely awesome. Love the decor and coziness!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Happy Wedding Night"
Stayed the night after the wedding. Beautiful room. Awesome views. The downside was no room service available.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Fantastic! This is a destination resort hotel. Exceeded our expectations in all categories. Upgrading to a water suite was a terrific bonus.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nicely appointed room, but noise level was high"
Fireplace created nice ambiance and view was pleasant.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Carlos
We stayed at the Edgewater for our annual Christmas trip to Seattle. The staff was very courteous and helpful with our needs and even upgraded our room for half of the posted price. We will definitely be back next year!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice water view, but quite over rated"
This hotel has a great view, but too expensive for what you get. The in-room coffee is not good and half-half. There is no complimentary bottled water, you pay for all of it! There is no cable TV. The beds and pillows are sub par for the price. The pillows are terrible, as they just go flat and you wake up with a terrible neck ache after you've tossed and turned all night long. There is no way to turn your heater down very low at night so thankfully you can open the window because it gets quite warm! The Seattle Sheraton on 6th Avenue is $100 less for much better service & staff, way above The Edgewater's service and amenities. Moreover, the staff at the Edgewater is not very friendly and the food is way too expensive for what you get. You are basically paying for the water front view!.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Stacy
"You're Paying for the Water View"
This hotel was built in 1962 for the Seattle World's Fair. It is located on pier 67 along the Seattle Waterfront. The water-side rooms extend over the water. Accordingly, the views from the water side of the hotel are outstanding. The view from the shore-side rooms are what you would expect in any major city. The hotel has been updated. The restaurant, lounge and common areas are tastefully done. The staff was very attentive.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Excelent!!! We would come back!"
We loved it! Great location! Beautiful during holidays!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
liza y manu
"Great staycation!"
Hotel was wonderful and so was the staff - the food and service at six seven restaurant was amazing! The only thing that I would recommend you watch out for if you stay during the holidays is the location of your room and holiday parties - the first night there was a holiday party over our room that was pretty loud and went on until 12m. The hotel was accommodating and moved us the next day.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Beautiful view of the water"
The view of the water was remarkable and the restaurant was really good. I had a room without a water view, but it was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was really nice.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Judy
"on the waterfront"
attractive décor, quiet location especially if on waterfront room
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"December Christmas at the Edgewater."
Great time Hillary was awesome!!!! Room was very clean and the view was spectacular! Would definitely come back here next time we are in Seattle.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Bobby
"Lovely view"
Restaurant was not the best for breakfast or dinner. The fireplaces were lovely. Great having one in our room.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great time"
Hotel was wonderful. The staff was very helpful. Food was delicious. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"LOVE the Edgewater!"
I stay here once a year. The rooms are a little pricy, but it is worth the extra cash to get a room facing the water. The rooms are cozy but comfortable for two and have all the standard amenities. The bar is very popular during happy hour and the restaurant's food is above average. Great location: walking distance from the waterfront, Pice Place Market and Pioneer Square. I will stay here again next year.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"noisy, small, and smells"
This is not 4 stars hotel. Room was small even for one occupant. Smoking smell is very where: in hall way and even in a non-smoking room where they warn us that there will be $250 charge for smoking but they didn't actually provide a true non-smoking room. Location is next to railway so it was super noisy in an early morning. You got a glimpse of high end decoration in the lobby but Terrible stay indeed.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
brewster
"Worth the splurge"
I have long wanted to stay at this hotel. I've walked by it many times. The staff was courteous and helpful. The restaurant/bar SixSeven had splendid views of the Sound and mountains. Breakfast was good. I enjoyed the room including the fireplace. My room had a view of the Space Needle. For me, it was a splurge to stay here,and it was worth it.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Stephen
"Wonderfully romantic place to stay!"
My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at the Edgewater Hotel, and what a wonderful experience it was! The staff is so friendly and helpful, the hotel is plush, the views are breathtaking. I could not think of a more romantic place to spend an anniversary. After having dinner at 67 (which I also highly recommend), we came back to the room to find a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries courtesy of the Edgewater Hotel. What a perfect evening! Thank you, Edgewater Hotel!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Upon arrival, we were given the option of being upgraded to a room with a better view, but no balcony. Since it was the end of November, we weren't going to use the balcony anyway, so we accepted that offer. We were told of a few different rooms, locations, pros and cons of each. This enabled us to make the best choice of a room for us.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Edgewater stay"
Excellent location, service and ambiance. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"A Sparkling Experience for the Holiday Season"
A weary traveler en route from Portland to Victoria BC, I arrived late and tired for my overnight stay. The lobby was all lit up and tastefully decorated for holiday season. The welcome was warm and authentic. The room was small, but as always at Edgewater, well-appointed. I had wine & a tasty appetizer in the waterside bar for a late supper. It was just lovely overlooking the choppy water that night. For me, Edgewater is always a treat before heading to Victoria BC on the Skipper ferry the next morning. Right now there is a lot of water-side reconstruction near the hotel but that should not dissuade would-be guests!
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Katherine
"Right on the water"
Great hotel right on the water... over the water, in fact... Nice lounge and bar, though service a little slow and the bar is quite noisy. The restaurant is outstanding. We got upgraded to the Beatles Suite (for no reason), and it was amazing. Fireplace, huge sitting area, gigantic bathroom. Very nice experience, to the point we decided not to leave the hotel the first night.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Christian
"Beautiful resort!"
We were accommodated with an early checkin. Got a beautiful corner room ocean view which was an upgrade. It had the open bathroom to the bed with a great bathtub that you could see right out to the window. I would stay again in an instant!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Edge water all season getaway"
Perfect all season getaway! The Edgewater is not just a hotel but rather but one of those jewels an experience. Your world and mood changes once the taxi driver turns into the Edgewater grounds -incredible ambiance: old world, new world , NW world! 5 star dining, great bar. Book a waterfront or partial waterfront. Staff- all fabulous and great coffee shop.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014