All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
5601 Fortune Circle West, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Convenience without a car."
The staff was very good. Hotel was excellent. Close to the airport with complimentary transportation to my flight, which I needed. Would stay there again if I needed to be near the confusing airport.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
DeAnna
"Ok but not at all great"
Stay was pleasant no major complaints other than the bathroom is in serious need of sprucing up. Fixtures were connected together in an unprofessional and loose manner. Lots of gaps in connections. Not well thought out handiman work. Even the seams in granite counter were not connected well - and I'm talking about over 1/2" gap in the seam on the backsplash! Things were kept clean though. I just had the impression the hotel isn't making much money and needed to cut corners in order to survive.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"It was a short overnight and it met my needs."
Staff was friendly and very helpful with directions to my business meeting.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Poor Room Cleanliness"
The hotel was "okay" until we woke up Saturday morning. One of our rooms had BED BUGS. We informed the management. They said they would have the room fumigated. We were were supposed to get a credit for the room, but it still has not showed up on my card. We should have received more of a credit because it ruined our trip and we have to get all our luggage and clothes cleaned or fumigated. I'm hoping Hotels.com can help us out with this matter.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jerome
The hotel was nice and perfect for our team. It was clean, breakfast was good and it was close to the venues where games were. We would certainly stay here again.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"NO Good"
Will not stay at Ramada again. I booked a two bed room and they gave me a one bed room.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Great value."
Great value! Rooms were very clean and tidy. The only complaint is that the sheets seemed to be too small for the mattress and came off while sleeping.
Lori
"Hotel staff was great."
We arrived too late to use any of the amenities. The hotel had this policy of automatically charging $1.50 for use of the safe even if you were only sleeping there for one night, which meant everyone who wanted that charge removed had to stand in line and check out getting their bills altered the next morning. All you had to do was tell them you didn't use the safe, but we found this process perturbing. We could have saved 20 minutes time not standing around in line. We figured it was because the hotel knew there were many people who wouldn't bother to get the charge removed. The rooms were clean, but I noticed that the place was in great need of a upgrade. It needed more places to charge electronic devices. Under the counter in the bathroom a cabinet had been closed off tackily with just some plywood and screws, then painted. The shower was aging and I prefer a handheld, but it worked well. The kids felt like we had stepped backward in to the 70s.
dglana
Stayed the night before an early flight. Great price and easy to find. Would stay there again.
beth
"Horrendous internet speed"
Horrendous internet speed. Customer service took days to respond with a "we'll get back to you" with a due date 5 days after I left the hotel. Extended my stay a day only to come back and find my beer missing out of the fridge !! The manager was apathetic when I asked where it was. What a joke
Other trip May 19, 2015
"One Night Stay"
a one night stay on business Not a lot of amenities close by for long term guests Close to main highways was a good thing Breakfast buffet was good
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Facility was very clean and the price was right. Good breakfast also
Other trip May 17, 2015
"good for airport"
We didn't check in until 9:30 pm and the room was not ready. Fortunately, they had another one but a floor up. Key machine not working so the front desk had to let us in the room. Front desk handled the situation politely
Other trip May 15, 2015
jennifer
"Need to have a small pool or juccuzi."
Room was fine, price fair n comparison. Would of liked to have use of a pool or hot tub. Hotel does have a fitness room, but not everyone wants to exercise after a long day.
Other trip May 14, 2015
mary
"Last minute success"
My Daughter and I came for a dog show and as it worked out the show was next door. We booked last minute and were pleasantly surprised. The price was great and our room and was neat and clean, comfortable and very nice sized. Check out was at noon which allowed us the time needed to attend the show without having to worry about checking out early. The staff was helpful, very pleasant and breakfast was also a nice surprise. We definitely would stay again and recommend this Ramada to other travelers.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Property deserves a better management"
The property is good. Management is disappointing and totally ignores the guests.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Willy
"dirty, needs a lot of repairs, rude staff"
First room had a dirty bathroom. Second room had a cracked and falling apart light above the mirror. The staff was rude and smoked cigarettes right outside the front door next to a sign that said No Smoking. Overall the hotel is dirty, musty smelling, and badly in need of renovation and repairs. If I had not already prepaid for the room, I would have gone elsewhere. Thank goodness it was only for one night.
Other trip May 10, 2015
teri
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the hotel. I did not realize that the "airport" hotels listed for Indianapolis are actually near the old location of the airport, and are not really that close to the new location of the airport, but that was not that much of a problem, and the hotel was clean, and the room was big.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Well worn basic hotel."
Came in for a few days and this was the most cost effective option for a funeral. Nice staff, though there really wasn't any information that you needed to contact the hotel for the airport shuttle when you come in late. The room was well worn, non-smoking but even the walls smelled like someone had been smoking in it for years. Mold was a prominate issue in the bathroom and the adjoining wall. The shower seems to have been repurposed from a pressure washer...which is great for getting dirt off. Also helpful for removing your skin. They serve breakfast that's better in selection then most, but if you can help it there's a waffle house nearby. Other parts of the room were old but perfectly fine. The bed was sagging but had great linens. I wish more hotels would use who they do. The staff was very friendly and did their best, it just seems to need a good bit of renovation and/or cleaning. Compared to those next door it was significantly cheaper. They have great AC but it's loud. I've been in much worse charging more.
Other trip May 9, 2015
M
"Beware"
This was my first hotel stay where I could take a shower and brush my teeth. There was a water leak, leaking past an electrical outlet, then on to my head while brushing my teeth. The hotel needs TORN DOWN. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was all breads. Just a cold breakfast
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"GREAT Final Four hotel!!"
Booked last minute for the Final Four. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel & they even had a free shuttle to the basketball tournament!I will definitely remember them the next time I'm in Indy for BBall!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Susan C.
"friendly staff,convenient to airport"
we were there for a real estate conference at another hotel that was way to expensive, this hotel was perfect for us and the price was reasonable, staff was friendly and beds were comfortable
Other trip May 6, 2015
K
For the money it wasn't bad. But the rooms are dated, old style televisions that are temperamental and there was a stale odor in the room. The bathroom floor had hair on it when we arrived and the tub drain was slow. The vending machines on our floor were out of order.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great Staff"
Very nice people work at this hotel. Good location to access Indianapolis.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Rob
"great weekend"
was a very pleasant stay, the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. I have no complaints about our stay at all.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Brad
Housekeeping could do better. Room was not clean and mattress needed replaced.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"The 80's Want Their Hotel Rooms Back"
We waited nearly an hour for the supposed 24 hour shuttle before being picked up. After my initial call for a shuttle that was supposed to take 15 minutes I was told "I could not get in touch with the shuttle driver, he must of have had his phone off..." We arrived at the hotel a little after 12am. We walked into our room to find it was a smelly handicap equipped room, the bathroom smelled like mildew, there were stains on the bedspread as well as carpet, and it obviously had not been updated since the late 80s. The room actually had a tube television and very dim lighting. Second room: The toilet base was grimy, there was a mat in the tub that had mildewed around the edges, the ceiling and pipes through the light grate were all molded and showing mildew (I have pictures). We went ahead and toughed it out and grabbed a few hours of sleep. Upon calling down for a shuttle around 4am, we were told the shuttle was going to be full, we would have to wait until 5am for a ride, and that we would not get to the airport until after 5:20am. REALLY! We had been from LA to San Diego to Las Vegas to Indianapolis running on fumes of sleep, and you're telling me you're compromising my best chance of getting home today? We walked next door and caught a competitor's shuttle. After arriving to the airport I received a call saying, "oh, I forgot to tell you Wydham is a partner of ours, so if you have not found a shuttle by now, we can have them take you to the airport." World class hotel!
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to Indianapolis Int. Airport"
Very accommodating hotel staff. Non-smoking hotel room reeked of smoke and cigarette butt found on floor. We immediately telephoned the front desk and requested to be moved right then because we could be help liable for a cigarette smoke filled room and charged a hefty fine for someone else's smoking in the room. The second room was fine. The continental breakfast was fine and the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again, but beware that a room that smells like cigarette smoke must be reported immediately if you do not want to get fined 50-100 dollars for the cleaning afterwards.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"horrible"
The bathroom was nasty it have hair in the tub when we went for breakfast that morning and sent my kids down the donuts was hard as a brick bats I mean at least give us some eggs bacon I mean when you're paying that kind of money for a hotel room for one night can we at least eat good...my kids was very upset..not to mention the donuts had been there since Valentine's Day was there on March 13th..thats ok we will never stay here again...plus it wasa last minute decision all the rooms in the city are sold out we have no other choice but to stay here!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
detara
Conveniently located near the airport was the best thing I can report. Room carpet was in desperate need of vacuuming. Lots of long hair in the bathroom - sink, tub, floor, etc. Basic room cleanliness left much to be desired.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Close to airport."
Staff was very good and helpful. Front desk girl drove us to airport was great. Room had dirty socks under a chair. Shower had missing and moldy grout.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Loved it!"
I loved it absolutely! Great customer service and friendly atmosphere. Would absolutely recommend it!
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
rose
"INDY to ATL"
I stayed here since I had an early flight out. The hotel was fine. I wasn't impressed with everything, but I really didn't care. It was cheap and easy. They have a shuttle to the airport and back which saved me parking money. The breakfast was pretty decent as well.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great value."
Great room at a excellent rate
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Don
Very pleased. Pleasant staff. Especially ms. mildred.
"Not impressed"
I was glad it was just a one night stay. The bed was terribly made, the heater was extremely noisy, the breakfast area was super tiny and not very clean.
Johanna
"peace of mind"
excellent stay was my birthday weekend just wanted peace and quiet relaxing time that's exactly what I received. The front desk staff was quick and professional will be back. Thank you and God Bless.
Shelly
"Location Accessible to Downtown Indy"
Stayed at this Hotel 4 years ago to visit the downtown University of IUPUI for my daughter. This time came for an event that was being held in the downtown area. I did like that fact that the Hotel is still accessible to get back to the downtown area and basically comfortable. Room & bathroom were - clean! What I didn't care for was the room didn't appear to be updated from 4 years ago and I wasn't happy to find out that the Breakfast area was under construction when we got there. However, plenty of breakfast food and drink was offered to make up for that. For the price and location, not bad at all...!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
The staff was awesome, easy access to the airport. The shuttle was great getting me picked up at the airport from my return trip.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Chatlin
"Staff is WONDERFUL, room is meh..."
The front desk staff was WONDERFUL as was housekeeping. The room is sadly in need of updating, but it was clean. It sits in an industrial park rather than near the airport.
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"So-so"
I paid a cheap price and got what I paid for. I would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Soooo thankful"
They were so helpful when I got back from vacation. It had snowed over 6" my car was covered. They helped me get the snow off my car and dig me out if parking place. Oh this was 11 at nite. Thank you Ramada:)
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
becky
"Never again"
We stayed at this hotel to use their stay, park and fly. We checked in, filled out the paper work (car make and model ) we were told No need for license plate number. We needed to leave for the airport at 4:00am but that shuttle was full so they added an extra shuttle at 4:30am. As we were leaving, we were in the van, the front desk person asked if we had filled out paperwork. We said yes and I asked about the license plate number. She said yes we need it to watch your vehicle. So we had to run and get it. When we returned from our trip we called for over 30 minutes trying to reach some to come and pick us up. Never got an answer. We paid for a cab ( 2 cabs because they couldn't get us all in one) returned to the hotel,talked with the front desk and told them we had been trying to call. She said "I know, I know we have something wrong with our phones. Your not the first person to complain". She never apologized for our unconvinced . We asked if the hotel would refund our money for the cab and she said I can ask. She called the manager and left a message. Never asked for our names and phone numbers to refund our money never said I'm sorry for this happening. Had she done that I wouldn't be writing all this. I will be calling the hotel Monday.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Becky
"All good except for one major problem"
The hotel was fine and the shuttle service to the airport good going - BUT the hotel would not answer the phone between 10:00 and 11:00 pm on Feb. 26. So we were unable to call for the shuttle pickup. We finally had to make other arrangements to get to the hotel to pick up our car. Very frustrating!!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Under construction, no contingency plan."
I was so disappointed this time at the the Ramada.Besides it being under construction, service was extremely slow and housekeeping was behind schedule. My bathroom had not been cleaned. Yes, it was not a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good Hotel watch desk clerk"
Very good sized room. Only issue was deskclerk kept my drivers license.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
kathy
"Poor"
One evening I returned to my hotel room to find the door to my room left open. My concerns were addressed to the hotel staff and nothing was done. I felt violated as a result of finding my room open and disgusted because management did nothing to fix the problem.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Hwonnie
"Poor customer service"
When checking in the receptionist was on her personal phone and yelling at someone on the other end. She left myself and others waiting while she went in the back and finished her call. She returned out to the front and started to help me when it rang again and she just left me standing there. The rooms had a weird smell to them and the bed was very uncomfortable. The bathrooms were nice. This was located next to the airport so it was very loud with planes flying overhead. We just stayed one night but will not be returning to this hotel in the future.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"I'm not sure I will be staying there again."
When we arrived the hotel had overbooked and we had to wait to get a room. Since I had reservations I don't understand how that could happen.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Ramada Indianapolis Airport"
When arriving. The auto door to enter was not working and you had to pull it open and push it shut. The girl at desk had been at work since 6am and it was 130am. Got to hear about how she passed out day before from low white blood cell count and had a blood transfusion and got out of hospital at 530am, just to come to work. Was told she had people walk out and she was having to help clean rooms and barely had time to get a room ready for people when they arrived. Well our room was a prime example of an understaffed, mismanaged hotel. Bathroom not very clean, no coffee cups, very little toilet paper. This property needs a total staff change and people that really care about what they are doing. I know the girl at the front desk liked her work, but she was being overworked by management that should have gotten off there duffs and come done to help. Will not book this hotel again, until they get a good management staff and enough employees to operate an A-1 hotel.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015