All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
5601 Fortune Circle West, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Helpful, Courteous Staff"
The staff at the Ramada Indianapolis Airport was extremely helpful. When I was overcharged for parking, the staff member on the phone took the charge off right away, and when I forgot toiletries, they provided plenty of extra materials. I really appreciated how friendly they were. The bed was not the most comfortable, but it was very convenient to have a complimentary shuttle to the airport and back and worth the price!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Kristen
"Not happy with it"
Hotel looks ok, front desk ppl nice. Didn't like the bedding cloth. Breakfast ok but they do not allow for u to take breakfast to your room. That right there no good. They have a small sign in one wall that u can berly read it and the guy at the breakfast room was very rude and unpolite. I was with my son and wife we where on the run and we take turns Someone take shower other go for breakfast when I was at the breakfast area a guy that works there was very rude and unpolite and didn't allowed me to take breakfast to the room. First time a hotel do that in all the years I have using them. Not happy and will never go there.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Sonia
"Good for one night stay before your flight"
Clean but not spotless. Great parking rate. Stayed overnight, left my car with Ramada for 5 per day. Got ride to and from airport.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Craig
"Great lil Hotel near the airport"
I met Midge at Reception she was Fantastic, Big Smile , Great Personality, Hotel was Great, People said rundown, I no understand these comments Room was Great and Quiet, Nice Job Ramada, Nice Ammentities , Would Stay Again...
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
daniel
"About to decide not stay here again"
The ice machine still did not work on the second floor - I was there 3 days before. The wait to check out was still very long. The check in and out staff is not friendly - this time or last. They seem to be bothered that they had to check us in or out - again both times. The staff putting out the breakfast was very sweet and helpful. They were happy and asking if we needed anything. I must repeat how horrible the pillow covers and blankets are and they compare with sand paper.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
beth
"Ramada stay"
I can't complain about the service at all. The people were very friendly and inviting. The only problem I had was that the rooms could have been a bit cleaner and maybe given a bit of a make over. All in all I would give this hotel 3 stars and would stay again if I just needed a place for one night.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Some problems but might consider staying again"
The pillow cases and blankets feel like sandpaper. The worst I have ever encountered!!!! They must have been free. If I stay again then I will have to bring my own which is too bad because everything else was pretty good. THe only other issues were leaving a cash deposit and waiting forever to check out. I had to leave $100 but the lady in front of me only had to leave $25. I do not know if it was because my significant other was black but I was angry. They also make you wait until someone checks your room and this takes a lot of time as there was only 1 person checking people out. I waited 30 min. to check out - unacceptable.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Vacation stopover"
Very nice stay, for the price we paid the room was great
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"outdated"
Overnight
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"I would stay again!"
Just overnight stay. Bob was amazing as our driver for shuttle to airport. Very personable! Hotel staff was very helpful. The clerk that checked us in when we arrived around 10 PM was super sweet! Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Lana
"Great Location...Quiet"
When I entered the property, there was no one to check me in. The desk attendant was back in laundry with another employee. It was almost 5 mins when I called the operator on the house phone and she answered the cordless. Thought there should be someone fairly close to the desk.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"PRI Show 2014"
couldn't afford downtown, so this was the next best thing. Location was good, breakfast ok. Room sufficed, everything worked. Major problem was Wifi. worked intermittently, had to use data on Ipad to get anything done.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
steve
"Great GM at this hotel!!!"
Four of us came in for one night for the Big Ten championship game. Almost all the hotels in the area were sold out. Upon arriving there were no parking spots. The general manager told me to take his reserved spot upfront for the night. The room was fine and the breakfast was great. We would stay there again!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"hotel needs updating"
The nicest thing about the hotel was we got into town around 11:00 am and they let us check in.The hotel needs updating and the appearance makes you feel as though it is dirty and run down.The staff is very accomodating,the neighborhood seems in the middle of nothing. Couldn't find a place to eat near the hotel.Overall, probably would not go back.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Arlene
The hotel was pretty plain an simple......it's not very fancy.....good for a quick place to stop an get some sleep...wouldn't stay for a long period of time...good hotel for a guys trip to indy for a sporting event
"Very nice experience"
Very nice visit and stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a nice variety. Would like to see the TV in room updated. We came for the Big 10 championship game and watched several college football games.
DW
"Room Analysis"
Beds were comfortable. Blankets were too thin. Room had smell of stale smoke. Rooms were very clean.
"just ok"
on check in lady at desk not to friendly for the rest of stay was good hotel getting very needed refub,small pillows but next desk lady gave me large pillow
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Hotel review"
The Hotel was fine for a couple of nights, but the pillows are terrible, along with the blankets. Also, the room was freezing and the heater took all night to warm the room up.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
barbara
"Great place"
We loved the Ramada, we would absolutely stay there again. A big thanks to Mildred at the front desk for all the great dinner recommendations.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Mario
"Not worth it"
There was no heat in the room. No blanket on the bed. The bedspread looked like it was from 1970's and hadn't been washed since. The little square pillows were ridiculous. No sleep for me that night.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Marie
Great hotel nice staff and very clean. Loved the rooms and openness. Good breakfast
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
buck
"Quiet location and clean and comfortable"
Liked room clean and comfortable bed good tion size and layout. Good breakfast, lots of hot options. Good coffee.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jamison
Our stay was comfortable. The staff were very nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Hotel by the airport & near downtown Indianapolis"
During check-in, the receptionist just asked me to initial three spots on the paper and then sign at the bottom. He did not explain what I was initialing or singing, so make sure you review before all that. Upon reviewing the paper, I found that they will charge you a daily fee for the safe box provided in your hotel room. Remember to request for removal of the fee at check-out if you did not use the safe box. The complimentary shuttle to and from the airport was useful. You would have to make sure you account for time if taking the shuttle to the airport to take the bus to downtown. Make sure you give them a call to find out when they can provide the transportation. You may have to end up waiting up to an hour. The folder in the room stated that they shuttle provides transportation to and from the airport as well as destination within a 3-mile radius. However, the receptionist stated that the shuttle only provides transportation to and from the airport.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
T
"satisfied."
There was a nice staff, I got ny wake up call, and the room was just d t fine...with a microwave and frig. I w as quite satisfied!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
karen
"A+"
Wish it had a bar...but its a good hotel and a good price
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Jonathan
was good only could not get the Wi-Fi to work in room
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"spacious rooms"
My room was very spacious. However, it smelled like an old man. The air stunk like the room hadn't been aired out in a very long time or else someone smelly had stayed prior to me. The couch had several good sized tears in the upholstery. Window was stuck open about an inch. Bed was comfortable, fitness center air conditioner was broken, but equipment worked well. Breakfast was good and convenient. Set up in hotel was convenient. Shuttle drivers very friendly and helpful. Not much option for food nearby if you had no car.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
Jeanne
"Shuttle helped"
Wiil return on next visit .........jhm.gkuhkhkugkugkugougo7go6go7go7gogo7go7h
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Very rundown"
This hotel was very rundown, the staff was very nice but the hotel needs updates and our room smelled. We would not stay again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Traveler;
"Trip for game"
For the price & ease into the city for the games it was great. $20 taxi ride & do to it's location to airport taxis were fast. Also extremely quite for being near an airport. Would stay again in similar situation
4 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Nick
"close enough to drive too all of indy sights,"
Hotel was nice and would stay there again. Close to airport, though I wasn't there to use it. Visiting my kids that are going to school in indy. I have flow out of Indianapolis 10 times and and stay at most of the hotel that are in this industrial circle and all are good choices.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
bob
The reason I am giving this hotel an overall 3 is because there were a bunch of yahoos partying right below my room outside and I was on the front of the hotel, second floor. They were still there when I left for the airport at 4 am. The room was big and spacious and the bed comfortable. I just felt that the management should have been able to take care of the issue of these guys partying all night.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
Before our stay we emailed the hotel with a simple question and never got a reply. My hotel room door lock didn't work, they had to let me in each time(??). There was no shuttle available to pick me up from the airport, nor one available when I had to leave to go to the airport. The carpet was pulled up and smelled like urine. The pillow felt like an empty pillowcase filled with a meager amount of cotton balls. It was the worst hotel stay of my life, except maybe the great smelling "sugar citrus" bar of soap in the shower. Next time, I will pay a little more and stay somewhere nicer.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Won't stay there again"
We were put in a handicapped room when we did not ask for it. The hot water didn't work and we were unable to get the shower to work. The water came out in a trickle and we couldn't turn it off.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
There were some burn holes on the bedspread and no hairdryer, other than that, it was whatvwr expected for price.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
carrie
"great close to the race track"
I always try to get this hotel, because it nice and clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Darryl
"Needs updating"
in desperate need of updating and maintenance. A little on the gross side.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Near Indy International Airport"
It was a good overnight room which was clean. The staff was friendly and courteous. It was close to the airport, and we heard very little jet traffic.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"could use some maintenance"
When I arrived they were working on the front door when I left for dinner I went out the side door the one that you normally have to use your room key to get in and that was unlocked I returned to the hotel at midnight and it was still unlocked. Not to secure if you ask me.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Free Airport Shuttle"
After an evening flight cancellation, I needed a hotel close to the airport with a free shuttle for a morning flight. The Ramada fully met my expectation. The shuttle drivers (both ways) were friendly, older gentlemen who were very nice to speak with. The room was fine for an overnight stay. No restaurants or shopping in the immediate area of the hotel, though not a problem for a quick overnight stay. Biggest complaint was that it was hot and humid outside, and the maid left the air conditioner blasting at 60 degrees -- the room was freezing when I got into it. And with a light blanket on the bed, I was chilly during the night.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Jon
good
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
lowe
The hotel is ok , I have stayed in suite after getting a good online deal. The suite was spacy and clean. The included breakfast offers warm and cold items( cereal, waffles, eggs, gravy sausage, cheese, juices vending machine stuff), actually I think the breakfast was very good. Most of the staff are friendly to neutral. The airport shuttle bus is very convenient ( every hour), you just have to call and they will pick you up. They have picked us up at 12 am. Hotel is also very quite. Cons: the hotel is boring!! But It is unfair to expect more from 2.5 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Won't stay again"
To check in and out we had to call out to find someone. The room was dark even with all the lights on. Then to top it off, the mattress may have been the oldest poorest kept one I have ever slept on. No matter how hard we tried, we kept rolling to the middle due to the wear and sagging. We were in town for a medical procedure and had to stay in town another night... We found another hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Average at best"
Hotel has not been updated recently. High price for so so stay.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Elvis
"Dump! Won't use Expedia again!"
Place was a dump, especially for what I paid for it. Won't use Expedia again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Will NEVER return again!"
The room was filthy, so uncomfortable to be in, tub was full of hair & was obiously never cleaned, pillows were rock hard and got no sleep. I practically cleaned and sanitized the room myself. If my van had not been so full with things, I would have rather slept in it. Forgot to mention that they didn't give us the room we had booked! Complete disaster! !!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Jose Méndez
"great value"
Nice staff with decent rooms. Overall great value.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Quick Stay"
Shuttle came within allotted time, arriving late at night gave us a very short stay at the hotel as we picked up our car early and headed on to the next leg of the trip. Shuttle driver that took us back to the airport asked for any issues that needed addressed in the room as he also was maintenance person.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014