All hotels in Scarborough, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2 Cummings Rd, Scarborough, ME, 04074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Very Nice"
The room was great. Very clean!
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Carrie
"Will go Again"
We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was very good. My only complaint was the WI FI was not reliable. It kept kicking out after about three minutes, sometimes less. We were informed that it was because of the snowstorm, but the next morning with sunshine and blue skies, we still could not stay connected. BUT!! That's the only thing!!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"A great stay"
For a quick, last minute weekend getaway it was really enjoyable and relaxing. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Best perk was the hot cider and soup they put out for guests during the blizzard going on outside. The continental breakfast was one lf the best I ever had. Lots of fresh options for all types of diets and spacious clean dining area. They were also quick to plow the parking lot too. Its not too far from anything. Just a mile and two, its a perfect location for people wanting quiet and preaceful, but I wanted to be right on main street so i could just walk to food.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Erika
"Good deal with good breakfast!"
Needed last minute place to stay and this was a good deal. Clean and staff friendly.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Portland Maine Mall
We appreciate your feedback. We hope you will stay with us again when you have more time. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Breakfast was excellent for a freebie. Something for every appetite. Also, with the heavy snowstorm the evening "reception" was a welcome meal instead of going out. Very comfortable work station in the room.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
"Clean and great service"
The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful, I highly recommend.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Shannon
"Great place"
Reasonable price, shuttle, free parking, breakfast--what more could you ask for? Even offered me yoghurt when I was leaving for the airport before the regular breakfast was served.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Super friendly staff... the light dinner offering was a nice bonus! Breakfast was great. Only complaint was a noisy heat/air unit in the room.. cycled all night. Highly recommend this hotel
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Perfect Business Spot"
The room was clean, the service was kind, and the location was close to everything. Only complaint; the WiFi was slow and therefor it was a bit difficult to log in to my business accounts.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"top notch"
Extreme pleased/ Unexpected extras (evening soup and salad)
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
SS & GG
"A very clean, comfortable, friendly hotel."
We chose this hotel because of the price and its proximity to Portland. We were pleasantly surprised to find a friendly staff greeting us, checking on us once we were in our room to see if we needed anything, and obviously at the ready to serve us in any way we could. The rooms have been nicely redecorated and were extremely clean. There was a full breakfast as well--always an added plus--and the hotel's location right off the highway made it easy to find even at night. I would definitely stay here again! This is a 4-star experience at a great price.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Holly
"Convenient with Extra Perks"
Arrived Sunday evening to find they had a light supper available which hit the spot. The breakfast the next morning provided many choices. The facility looked new and well maintained. Correction of a bathroom light outage required 2 calls to the desk but otherwise the service was very good.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"friendliness & cleanliness"
Pleasurable experience. Served a light buffet supper as well as complimentary breakfast. Ease of location.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2013
Tom & Teri
"would not recommend the hotel"
extremely small bathrooms--- not enough space in the room. Not worth the money
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Friendly and helpful staff.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
This was our first stay at the Fairfield Inn and we would definitely stay there again. The location was great for shopping and restaurants, as well as easy on and off of routes 295 and 95.
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
eleanor
"Lobster trip"
Had a very good stay. Management was outstanding, breakfast was very good. The only thing that needs to be done to make this an outstanding motel would be an upgrade in the beds.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Comfort and friendly staff"
We came in late at night and it was welcoming to find such a friendly comfortable place to stay. The breakfast was an added treat.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Kathleen
Very pleased with everything during our stay at the Fairfield Inn. I believe the staff was the friendliest of any hotel that we visited during our vacation to New England. They all seemed appreciative of our staying at their hotel.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Benny
"Very impressive"
Let me say the one and only negative ... it is near a highway so I could hear the traffic, but it didn't detract from our stay. All in all, this was a remarkable hotel stay. The staff was uber friendly, the room was bright, shiny and clean and even came with a little note from the cleaning staff each day (nice touch!!!) and the breakfasts were very good with plenty of food. Beverly, who was in charge of the breakfast area, was very friendly and kept the area clean and well stocked. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in Portland, ME. Thanks to all for the exceptional service and the outstanding accommodations!
2 night trip Sep 16, 2013
Great location, its about a ten minute drive into Portland. Friendly staff who corrected our mistake of booking the wrong room. I would stay here again without hesitation.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Maria
"Nice hotel and good location"
Quiet and comfortable - close to mall and airport - we recommend staying at the hotel, and it is a member of the Marriott family
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Convenient to airport"
We checked in for 1 night and it was very comfortable --just not fancy or special. The breakfast was nice and much more comprehensive than I expected
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Katie
"Comfortable stay."
I stayed here for two nights with my boyfriend while visiting Portland. The room was excellent, bed was comfortable and cozy, and the decor was nice. It was very clean, and I loved the temp. control in the room, because it had the option to put on cold air. It was certainly appreciated, considering the hot weather. The staff members were friendly and welcoming, even the house keepers greeted us whenever they saw us in the hallways. I had a very comfortable stay and would stay at this location again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Leslie
"Hotel close to shopping."
While this hotel is close to shopping, it lacks a workout center. Also during a storm the hotel lost power all night and would benefit from a back up generator when there is an emergency loss of power. Hotel staff, especially housekeeping is especially attentive.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Shelly
"Comfortable"
The original room they gave us hadn't been cleaned after previous guest- you'd would think they'd be able to keep track of which rooms are actually really available. Was an annoyance after long drive and somewhat late hour. When we called to let them know they quickly said gave us another room. However we had to go all the way back down to the desk to exchange keys just to go back to the same floor we just left. Granted they had elevators, but hauling bags up and down when tired was annoying. You'd think someone could have just run up to exchange keys to save us the trip as a courtesy for their error. Once we got into the room it was clean, quiet and comfortable. Location is convenient- close to the highway, but far enough away so there's no noise.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Becky
Stayed there on July 4th. Close to Downtown Portlandnd, around 10 minutes drive. Rooms are clean, breakfast was good. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Eugene
"Nice hotel, convenient access to Portland"
Overall 4+ out of 5. We were on a one day stop over on longer trip. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Terry
"Nice place to stay, where I wanted to be"
This was my first ever stay at a Fairfield Inn. The location was where I wanted to be, and I wanted to stay in a nice hotel. The room was great, though the bathroom was a bit small (shower curtain too close to toilet). Though the hotel was busy, I did not hear others in my room. A variety of choices for free breakfast, including eggs and turkey sausage (I think). Arm chairs in breakfast room were comfortable but took up a lot of space. I'd be happy to stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Yes- for overnight business trip"
Decent hotel for the price that was paid. Mid-week, I found this hotel on Expedia for a little over a hundred per night. I was looking for one night's stay while working in Portland. There is some shopping centers close by, and a good pizza place 1/4mi. down road. If you're looking for a 5 star hotel, you'll pay 5 star prices. For an average hotel rate, I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was also good. They had a large selection of food, and it was all fresh.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"EXCELLENT!"
Very clean and stylish; great breakfast; great staff; excellent bang for buck!
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"Great location!"
Perfect location for an early flight out of Portland airport. Only wish breakfast could have started earlier - maybe at least have a few danishes or bagels out? Bathroom was small without much counter space for stuff, but good pressure in the shower. Time for the towels to be replaced. They worked, but almost felt like I needed 2 to dry off. Beds were comfy. Had a little trouble regulating temperature in room. Would be easier with a number rather than a dial. Not much space on the bedside table either - there's the phone, lamp and alarm clock which barely left room for tv remote, glasses, cell phone, and a book. Ended up unplugging the phone and putting it on the desk across the room.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Horrible experience"
The food was awful, especially the eggs that were very watery. Our room smelled like mold and the rain was coming in through the window panes and pooling in the windowsills. Told the staff about it and they moved us to a different room for the next night but it was a down grade from what we payed for. We were put in a room with a queen bed when we paid for a king. Horrible experience and we were really disappointed.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
"clean and convenient"
The location was perfect close to portland. The hotel is near the mall and other eateries. One flaw i would say is that they never refilled toilet paper and tissues. Also the continental breakfast staff were quick to put away the food at 9:30 even though breakfast ends at 10. A bit early considering how people sleep in on vacations usually. Other than that the stay was wonderful and I would stay here again.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2013
"Convenient location to greater Portland, Maine"
Experience was very good despite the power going out because of an accident down the road...
Other trip May 13, 2013
Del
"Decent no frills place at a cheap price"
Convenient location. Easy access to highways and shopping.
2 night trip May 7, 2013
"Pleasant"
It was a last minute, late night reservation & everyone was very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Good Value Priced Hotel close to Maine Mall"
Great place close to Cabelas, Famous Daves and Cracker Barrell.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Deb
"Great value for one night stay"
We very much liked this hotel and it has a good selection for breakfast options.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Deb
"Great Staff, a good place to stay."
I enjoyed my stay, the room was nice. It was clean except for the window sill which had some mildew around the corner of the window. Other then that it was sppotless. I did call maintaince regarding the heater. it was so hot and I couldn't open the window (which led to finding the small mildew stain) They sent brad, the maintance guy right up, he was there in minutes, fixed the heater and my second night was much more comfortable then the first. I like a cool bedroom to sleep in. All the staff were wonderful, very friendly and extremely helpful. I will definitely be staying there again on my next trip to maine.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
Annalisa
staff was very nice!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
"A bit of a disappointment"
Hotel was ok, room size was small, bathroom was tiny. Unfortunately there were a bunch of sports teams there when we stayed and there was not hot water for showers for over an hour, which is not acceptable. We will probably not stay there again.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Portland Maine Mall
Dear Traveller, I am incredibly sorry about your experience that you had with us, we had one of our hot water heaters malfunction & though we worked quickly to resolve the issue as you stated it was definetly not quick enough. We have fixed the issue so that it will not happen again regardless of how many people are in the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
It was okay.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"A good value"
The hotel had recently been renovated. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The continental breakfast the following morning was very good. The hotel was a good value for what I paid
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Lauren
Very nice comfortable beds. I would stay there again with no question.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"Convenient to airport"
Hotel was clean, staff was excellent but the relentless highway noise would make me think twice before returning for another stay.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
"Comfortable Stay"
Stayed for 1 night and was very pleased with the stay. Good rate and clean, comfortable room.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
"Unclean"
Disappointed with the cleanliness of our room. I took pictures which I plan on sending to the hotel supervisor.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
"Not a bad place to rest your head."
A fair hotel for the price; not very well appointed. Rooms were disappointing.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
"Supposedly Renovated Recently...."
The beds were amazing, and the decor updated, but parts of the room still looked worn out. Not sure if we will stay there again, as it wasn't the quality of Fairfield Inn that we've been to in the past. The shower head had some staining on it, and the walls showed "patching". However, the staff was wonderful, and very helpful, and the breakfast offerings more than ample. Overall, it was an OK experience, but for us, the bathroom/cleanliness is always a deal breaker. Would use it as a "back up" if what we want isn't available.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012