All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here915 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"No Complaints"
The hotel provided all of the bare essentials. It was clean, quiet, and nicely located to Disneyland. It's a good place to stay if you're looking to find good value for your money.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Evan
"Stay at Super 8"
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, check in was easy, room was very clean, also clean was the walk areas to the rooms. Had nice parking and an easy walk to Disneyland. Only thing is the bed is hard.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Definitely gonna stay here again"
First time I've stayed here out of all my trips to Disney and I would definitely stay again! It was great and for the price you really can't complain. It's also just a short walk away from the Disney parking garage which is where you can catch the tram that drops you off in downtown Disney!
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Felisa
"Good affordable hotel near Disney"
Good affordable hotel near Disney
Dhananjay
"I will still come back!!"
It was a good stay. I didnt get the room I requested. I reserved a 2 bed smoking room and instead I got a 1 bed non smoking rooom.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Super 8 not bad"
We checked in late after a long day with no problems, and the check in was quick. We did have a problem finding parking, so we asked for permission to park in the 15 minute parking, and the front desk clerk was really cool about it and said yes. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The sunblock shades were awesome and we didn't even see light until we open the curtains.
Ken
"Great Play to stay to visit DisneylandA"
Hotel was great and conveniently located, quick walk to Disneyland and fairly priced
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Disney trip"
My overall was good ! I just wish we had more options in the breakfast like some type of fruit would of been nice or more variety of paistries not just donuts. A shuttle would be a plus
"Family Disney stay"
Check in was fast and quick. The clerk answered all my question, and even provided a list of all the local resturaunts that deliver in the area. The hotel room itself had a couple problems. When we first walked in the room had a certain smell to it. Once we started the AC the smell went away after a while. We left the AC on all night to make sure the smell didnt return. The carpet was very sticky. when you would walk across the room it would feel like your feet were struggling to move quickly. Othere than that it was great. The location is super close to Disney parks.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Lauren
"Fireworks at 9:30 not good for sleeping kids"
Its a very nice hotel but if you have little children it's not the best place to stay. Because every night around 9:30 fireworks go off from Disneyland. It is very loud and shakes the hotel pretty good!!! It woke up my little ones!!!
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Just ok"
Nice staff. Tiny pool (looks way bigger in photos.) Condition below average. Comfortable beds.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"GREAT STAY LOVE DO IT AGAIN!"
VERY PLEASANT VISIT.WELL MAINTAINED.HAD A VERY NICE HAPPY TIME.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
ANGELA
"school bus parking annoying.."
For the price the stay was good, the only thing i hated was the parking.
5 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Disney Vacation"
It was Great
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
gabriela
The only good thing is close to Disneyland. But won't go back anymore or recommend because I found spider in the room & the tub got stuck up when I took shower... The air condition is noisy.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Mielo
Pool is significantly smaller than the pictures indicate. Front desk staff were very rude until you broke their barriers down. Bathtub drain plug was left uninstalled, laying inside the tub for two days even when they cleaned the room.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Our stay @ Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland"
Good price, wasn't looking to pay more since my family and I were only using the hotel room to sleep in at night after our long days at Universal Studios, Disneyland and Celebration Star Wars. They could have offered a little bit more for their continental breakfast, and standard coffee makers in the room. All in all, no complaints.
9 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Christian
"decent cheap Disneyland Accommodations"
Its a Super 8 - Not fancy inside, but with fairly comfortable beds, good street noise abatement (meaning the cars running on and off I-5 weren't keeping me awake), and in room microwave a fridge. Not much dinning in walking distance, but disneyland and Downtown Disney are 1 mile away on foot - so take the airport shuttle here and walk. Spend the rental car money on dinner.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"We'll stay here again"
We had a great stay at the Super 8. The location is fantastic and the staff was helpful & friendly. Take advantage of the pool, spa, fridge, microwave, and continental breakfast (just get there early for the best selection).
5 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Holly
"Ok stay"
Overall this hotel was clean and quiet. The only downfall was that it was quite a walk to just catch the tram at the disney parking lot. After walking all day in the park, the last thin you want to do is walk for 20 more minuts to your hotel room. But as far as the hotel itself, it was nice. The room was spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable. The only reason I wouldn't stay here is the distance From the parks.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Malia
"Satisfied"
The staff were friendly and housekeeping did a great job. I will use this hotel again. Only one negative the hot tub was cold
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Constance
"good service"
Only desk no too good service.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Marlenea
"Cheap price for a good stay!"
I will choose this hotel again in the future. The price was affordable and hotel is clean and the service was quick and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Arlen
"Won't stay her again. :("
I was very disappointed in our stay. There was no shuttle like stated in the description and stated by staff, I had my grandmother and daughter with me and walking to the shuttle after a long day at the park was pointless due to how far you still had to walk from there to the hotel. Also the breakfast provided was not my idea of a good breakfast. Toast,donuts,milk,coffee,and oj.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Not such a bad place to stay."
The location is old, but it was kept well enough. Continental breakfast definitely isn't worth it. The hot water went out while we were staying due to a pipe burst, but they took care of the problem immediately. Staff was polite and friendly.
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"kids loved the pool"
Very friendly staff. Got in our room before check in time. So happy they could get us in. We traveled all night.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Kristine
"Walking distance to Disneyland/Downtown Disney!!"
We couldn't beat the price for hotel....It was within walking distance from Disneyland so you didn't have to pay or fight for parking. Comfortable and clean great for 1 or 2 nights. Went to California Adventure during the day and went back in the evening to House of Blues for concert. Very conveniently located.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Elena
"Good hotel!"
Considering the location and having free Wifi, complimentary breakfast, free parking and a swimming pool, the price was reasonable and the room was comfortable enough. Good hotel!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Wouldnt recommend."
Parking is very very limited that in the backside of the motel they have double parking where basically a car will park behind you blocking you. Upon entering the room it was heavily scented which lingered our 7 long days we stayed. We got two queen bed and both sheets on both bed had soiled stains. We had to ask for more sheets which I ended up washing on my own. Breakfast has a limited selection. My five year old was so grossed out by this motel that he wouldn't eat in the room.
7 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Better than expected"
Staff was excellent, they allowed us to leave our car parked so we could walk to Disneyland, (arrived around 7am, no rooms available for early check in but understandable since check out was 11am for others). From other comments, I was expecting the worse but it was the total opposite. Bed was surprisingly comfortable and everything was fantastic. I would stay here again no doubt, great location (about a 15min walk) and price.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
cynthia
"Very happy family of 6!!"
We didn't check in until 10pm. We were very happy to see that the pool is open until 11 pm!! So after two long days of driving we were able to sit and relax in the hottub!! The next morning We walked to the disneyland park! It is a ways but nothing to terrible. Only advice is that if you have smaller children make sure you have a stroller or strong arms because after a long day at Disney the last thing they want is to walk back to the hotel. I loved that we had a door to the outside, being a smoker I didn't have to drag my kids with me to have one or leave them in the room without an adult. Everything was very clean and the staff was very helpful. We even purchased our tickets there at the hotel! I would stay there again!!
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Belinda
"a nice getaway"
The parking is very limited it was a block from Disneyland my daughter seen the fireworks from the room window but the breakfast sucks it's only stale doughnuts,nasty cereal,and juice no hot food but fast food places are not far but other then that our 2 day stay was nice and quiet
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Stay away from this place"
Worst stay ever. Do not go with more then one car; they do not show on their site or any other that you are only allowed one car per room and the other has to park 3 blocks away in the neighborhood.Desk persons very rude, Beds hard as a rock, sheets and blankets scratchy, ac has to be set way down to work, and one person woke with a rash and bites from the pillows.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
joyce m
"Not bad for the price."
Parking is limited. If you drive to dinner you will have a long walk from your car to the room. The only food within walking distance is at a gas station. Advertised as being an easy walk to Disneyland, it is a fast half-hour hike across two busy streets. Disneyland opens at 8:00.Breakfast doesn't start until 7:00. That crowds the time to get to the park for a full day.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
JOHN W
"Very close to Disney"
Great Place to stay
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Benita
"My favorite place to stay!"
My favorite place to stay when I go to Disneyland twice a year. Very clean, beds incredible. I haven't slept so well in a long time. If you like clean rooms, good service, hot water, reasonable rates and close to Disneyland, you can't go wrong. As far as reasonably-priced hotels go, it's the best I've found and I've been going twice to Disneyland twice a year for 30 years.
5 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Disneyland trip"
Room was clean. The beds were comfortable. It was quite a distance away from Disneyland itself. You must walk a long block to get to the tram to get to Disneyland. We were able to see the fireworks from our hotel room.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
latisha
"Room smelled like cleaning chemicals"
It was noisy with street traffic and screamng children from the pool. Breakfast was all high carbs sugary foods. Room smelled like cleaning chemicals that never dissipated with windows open or air conditioning. Cheaper than other hotels so that's why I chose it.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Not good"
Front desk people on my check out time were super rude never again!!!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Ricardo
"hard to get parking"
parking the first night was hard to finda space
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"I cried when I got there"
Online it made this sound close to everything. There is nothing close. I cried when I got in the room. I didn't rent a car & got this cheaper room because I thought it was an easy walk. It's a mile walk to any restaurant and that mile adds up when you are walking all day for the parks. No shuttles. A taxi is only $8 but that still was not in my agenda. The room was clean but shower curtain was ripped. Beds were hard. It was my daughter & I and I was a bit frightened walking at night. The locks on the doors do not seem real sturdy. I would not stay here again.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Cynthia
"Cheap stay!"
Was cheap and clean staff helpful and it's convenient to travel too and from Disneyland, I would stay their on my next visit. ..
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Disneyland 2015"
I have No complaints stayed for 5 nights. The jaccuzi was nice after being in Disneyland and the beds were comfy.suited it's purpose.The street noise was hard to get use to but I dealt with it. Would stay here again for the Great price.
5 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Shannon
"Great family hotel right next to Disneyland!"
Staff was great! Hotel room was very comfy and nice. Especially for the price! Right next to Disney! Decent complimentary breakfast. Parking is a little tight when the hotel is full but the staff found me a spot immediately. I will definitely stay here again
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Jacqueline
"Older hotel, but clean."
We have stayed at this hotel a few times. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. The breakfast is not a great, so we eat in disneyland.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Park, walk and ticket."
The hotel did not have enough parking for their guests. They suggested we park in a residential area and walk back to our room. A single mom and her baby at midnight in a strange area by themselves walking at night. And we're very rude about it. They told us which residential area to park in and we got a parking ticket. The next night they double parked all of their guests and we were told either someone would be parked behind us and we would be stuck there until the other guest left or we had to leave at 6:30am (even though check out was 11am) in order to let another guest out. I did learn my lesson to always ask ahead of time about parking. However, the young man working the front counter was so rude and offered no solutions. I'll never stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"nah...not again here!"
not at all comfortable; breakfast is a JOKE and wifi is a PAIN! Unless you really have no choice, go for this!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Vikram
it is close to the entrence, the room was clean n i would stay here again location location location
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good enough"
You get what you pay for, but for a cheap Disneyland hotel to just crash at it, it did the trick. A bit of pain to get to from Disneyland as you have to take a circuitous route, but easy off the 5 freeway. Patrons are very comfortable in their robes on the balconies looking at fireworks. Very easy to get to Disneyland from there though
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great hotel for the price and location"
Was very happy with our stay. The hotel could use some updating but served its purpose. We wanted a good price close to Disneyland that offered the Continental breakfast. Expedia says hotel is 0.2 miles from Disneyland but when you walk to the gate it is much further than that. It was fine to walk on day one in the morning but walking back after a long day is brutal. We chose to pay $10 for a taxi. There is a tram available on the other side of the Disneyland parking garage that is a couple blocks away. The hotel itself was fine, bed was comfy after being exhausted, pool was great. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015