All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
915 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Very happy family of 6!!"
We didn't check in until 10pm. We were very happy to see that the pool is open until 11 pm!! So after two long days of driving we were able to sit and relax in the hottub!! The next morning We walked to the disneyland park! It is a ways but nothing to terrible. Only advice is that if you have smaller children make sure you have a stroller or strong arms because after a long day at Disney the last thing they want is to walk back to the hotel. I loved that we had a door to the outside, being a smoker I didn't have to drag my kids with me to have one or leave them in the room without an adult. Everything was very clean and the staff was very helpful. We even purchased our tickets there at the hotel! I would stay there again!!
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Belinda
"Close to Disneyland , good hotel for the price."
The two rooms that share a door works great for all of my kids. Hotel works great for price and distance to Disneyland.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
$ not bad !
Terrible beds, stickey tile and carpet. Mediocre. Wouldn't stay here again
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
shannon
"a nice getaway"
The parking is very limited it was a block from Disneyland my daughter seen the fireworks from the room window but the breakfast sucks it's only stale doughnuts,nasty cereal,and juice no hot food but fast food places are not far but other then that our 2 day stay was nice and quiet
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Stay away from this place"
Worst stay ever. Do not go with more then one car; they do not show on their site or any other that you are only allowed one car per room and the other has to park 3 blocks away in the neighborhood.Desk persons very rude, Beds hard as a rock, sheets and blankets scratchy, ac has to be set way down to work, and one person woke with a rash and bites from the pillows.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
joyce m
"Not bad for the price."
Parking is limited. If you drive to dinner you will have a long walk from your car to the room. The only food within walking distance is at a gas station. Advertised as being an easy walk to Disneyland, it is a fast half-hour hike across two busy streets. Disneyland opens at 8:00.Breakfast doesn't start until 7:00. That crowds the time to get to the park for a full day.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
JOHN W
"Ok"
Sheets were rough on the skin. Location was good . Parking was good. Cheap and close to disneyland. Thats all
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
nes
"Perfect hotel for Disneyland visit"
We loved our stay at Super 8 on disneyland Drive It was everything post online and the photos were true to the reality
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Cynthia
"Very close to Disney"
Great Place to stay
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Benita
"My favorite place to stay!"
My favorite place to stay when I go to Disneyland twice a year. Very clean, beds incredible. I haven't slept so well in a long time. If you like clean rooms, good service, hot water, reasonable rates and close to Disneyland, you can't go wrong. As far as reasonably-priced hotels go, it's the best I've found and I've been going twice to Disneyland twice a year for 30 years.
5 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Disneyland trip"
Room was clean. The beds were comfortable. It was quite a distance away from Disneyland itself. You must walk a long block to get to the tram to get to Disneyland. We were able to see the fireworks from our hotel room.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
latisha
"Room smelled like cleaning chemicals"
It was noisy with street traffic and screamng children from the pool. Breakfast was all high carbs sugary foods. Room smelled like cleaning chemicals that never dissipated with windows open or air conditioning. Cheaper than other hotels so that's why I chose it.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Not good"
Front desk people on my check out time were super rude never again!!!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Ricardo
"hard to get parking"
parking the first night was hard to finda space
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"I cried when I got there"
Online it made this sound close to everything. There is nothing close. I cried when I got in the room. I didn't rent a car & got this cheaper room because I thought it was an easy walk. It's a mile walk to any restaurant and that mile adds up when you are walking all day for the parks. No shuttles. A taxi is only $8 but that still was not in my agenda. The room was clean but shower curtain was ripped. Beds were hard. It was my daughter & I and I was a bit frightened walking at night. The locks on the doors do not seem real sturdy. I would not stay here again.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Cynthia
"Cheap stay!"
Was cheap and clean staff helpful and it's convenient to travel too and from Disneyland, I would stay their on my next visit. ..
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Disneyland 2015"
I have No complaints stayed for 5 nights. The jaccuzi was nice after being in Disneyland and the beds were comfy.suited it's purpose.The street noise was hard to get use to but I dealt with it. Would stay here again for the Great price.
5 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Shannon
"Great family hotel right next to Disneyland!"
Staff was great! Hotel room was very comfy and nice. Especially for the price! Right next to Disney! Decent complimentary breakfast. Parking is a little tight when the hotel is full but the staff found me a spot immediately. I will definitely stay here again
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Jacqueline
"Older hotel, but clean."
We have stayed at this hotel a few times. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. The breakfast is not a great, so we eat in disneyland.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Park, walk and ticket."
The hotel did not have enough parking for their guests. They suggested we park in a residential area and walk back to our room. A single mom and her baby at midnight in a strange area by themselves walking at night. And we're very rude about it. They told us which residential area to park in and we got a parking ticket. The next night they double parked all of their guests and we were told either someone would be parked behind us and we would be stuck there until the other guest left or we had to leave at 6:30am (even though check out was 11am) in order to let another guest out. I did learn my lesson to always ask ahead of time about parking. However, the young man working the front counter was so rude and offered no solutions. I'll never stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"nah...not again here!"
not at all comfortable; breakfast is a JOKE and wifi is a PAIN! Unless you really have no choice, go for this!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Vikram
it is close to the entrence, the room was clean n i would stay here again location location location
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good enough"
You get what you pay for, but for a cheap Disneyland hotel to just crash at it, it did the trick. A bit of pain to get to from Disneyland as you have to take a circuitous route, but easy off the 5 freeway. Patrons are very comfortable in their robes on the balconies looking at fireworks. Very easy to get to Disneyland from there though
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great hotel for the price and location"
Was very happy with our stay. The hotel could use some updating but served its purpose. We wanted a good price close to Disneyland that offered the Continental breakfast. Expedia says hotel is 0.2 miles from Disneyland but when you walk to the gate it is much further than that. It was fine to walk on day one in the morning but walking back after a long day is brutal. We chose to pay $10 for a taxi. There is a tram available on the other side of the Disneyland parking garage that is a couple blocks away. The hotel itself was fine, bed was comfy after being exhausted, pool was great. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Kulia
"Not bad but.."
Its not bad in price vs quality comparing with other hotels but do not expect clean and fancy
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Super close to disneyland"
The facility is old but clean. I guess it could be offset by the fact that is super close to disneyland and can even see the fireworks from there at night. Its good for a one or two day stay.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Lily
"Great place to stay as a family!"
It was very clean and comfortable. We would stay there in a heartbeat. Front desk was very nice and welcoming. It was close enough to walk to Disneyland so we were very happy
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Okay Stay"
Stayed for 1 night in room 319. Top floor in the corner. Not too bad. We went on a quiet weekend, so I was able to get a decent nights sleep.The breakfast was a bit disappointing. Toast, coffee, cereal and donuts. I would stay here again if our usual spot was fully booked.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Room was comfortable and clean. Location was extremely nice being so close. Would stay here again in the future
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"At least it's affordable"
This hotel was the most affordable one I found near Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. It was at the bottom of my minimum standards for a hotel, ranking just above Motel 6. The room was clean, but had a rose fragrance to it which I didn't care for. The bedding was clean and the room made up in a timely manner each day. Bath tub felt squishy like it was going to give way while standing on it and the shower head never did work quite right. Room could use more soundproofing from neighboring rooms but was nicely insulated from the busy street right outside. Not enough parking. If you don't make it into the lot at night, there is nowhere else nearby to park. Best part of the stay was the in room coffee, some of the best I've ever had.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Edmusic
"Weekend getaway!!"
Me and my family stayed here for a weekend in disneyland and it was better than expected for the price. It was clean but needs some renovations . I would recommend this hotel if you just need a place to sleep and would be out all day.
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Does its work."
Nothing fancy. The hotel does it's work. Friendly staff, not super clean but nothing annoyed me.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Bat
"Great stay nice little hotel"
Great Cleaning crew. The front desk helped us call a cab and told us where to go for food and shopping. Free mini fridge and microwave made the stay even better.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Shaunna
"Great Stay nice and clean"
It was very nice. The cleaning staff was excellent as was the front desk. I do wish the front staff would have told me that Premium internet was available for only $10 I would have added it to my bill when we checked in but I didn't find out until I was in my room and then I had to go back to the front desk just for that. They do have free internet but I need high speed. I really like that there is a fridge and microwave in room no extra charge. The front desk was nice enough to call us cabs and suggest places to eat.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Disneyland"
It was a long walking distance so if ur not in shape I wouldn't suggest walking. The room was nice and quite but breakfast was just donuts which I was expecting eggs and bacon kinda breakfast. But I enjoyed staying there but probably stay somewhere close next time.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
sharon
"Close to DT Disney"
Clean. Comfortable. Simple. We stayed there for a convention but found it was too far to walk to the convention center. There didn't seem to be any easy transportation to the convention center so we had to drive both days and pay the $15.00 parking fees. If you're going to Disneyland, this is a nice inexpensive alternative to the higher priced hotel rooms.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Renee
"Great trip to Disney!/a strong smelling clean room"
We stayed here on our trip to Disneyland. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, the only reason they didn't get 5 stars is because upon arrival the room smelled very much like chemicals. I have asthma, and I reacted badly at first. We let the room air out and after the first day it was much better. The rest of the trip was great, I just wish they had aired it out before we got there.
4 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Crystina
"Disneyland trip"
We enjoyed are stay there. Room was cleaned. The hotel personals were nice and helpful. I wished the breakfast would have some protein added to it. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Cottonelle breakfast was good"
The bed was okay we had a problem with the toilet also wish they had a shuttle in two Dinyland more channels on the TV
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
fammily of 4
"Close to everything"
Just don't park on the residential area If you have an extra vehicle because you will get a citation
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good price & location if you don't mind roaches"
The location was good. It's about 15-20 minute walk with a double stroller. Free parking. Breakfast: donuts, cereal, milk, juice, bread, jams, coffee. It's near Arco, so if you want cheaper food compared to Disneyland, I'd get it there. Walls are thin, but it didn't bother us cause we were so tired from D-land. The only thing that I didn't like we're the 3 roaches that I found. Other than that, it was good for the price we pay.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
michelle
"Hair everywhere and none mine."
Hair everywhere on the pillows and towels. I don't expect the room to be 100% clean but at least the clean towels and bed spreads. I had to go through all four pillows on both beds to find one acceptable one. Luckily my friend brought her own pillow. The towels were marginally better by not by much. Not sure if it's only that weekend or not but only one parking pass was issued and we had two cars. When I ask the front desk where we can park the second car, the only answer was residential. Okay, can you direct us where the residential areas are? Luckily I have a pretty good knowledge of the area but if I didn't. I would have had to drive around forever for a spot and then walk back. I stayed on the third (top) floor and for some reason the creak and pop of the building is super loud and woke me up multiple times throughout the night. At times, it sounds like someone is walking on the roof. Not anyone's fault, just the building's old.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Cindy
"Good for a crash pad for Disneyland"
The hotel was ok for what we wanted it for. To sleep after a very long day at Disneyland. The only thing I have a complaint about is the Parking. It was terrible. Everything else was good
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
ANN
"Don't stay here"
There was not enough parking for all guests and staff was very rude
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Victor
"Hotel stay"
Not the best experience ,could not get the room temperature to adjust, but the price was good, close to Disneyland. Free parking
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
jr
"Perfect for our week vacation to Disneyland!!"
second time here....Not a far walk to the resort, we did not spend much time in the hotel itself except to shower and sleep but it was ALWAYS clean and comfy. Hotel staff was friendly and although the front desk was not helpful for printing (which says is available).. Overall the price, cleanliness and convenience to the park, I would come here again and recommend.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Super 8 was SUPER"
Rooms were clean with a mini fridge and microwave and lots of towels. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The price was fair, we would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Victor
"Great location / amenities - def. will stay again!"
We were pleasantly surprised with this motel -the location makes for an easy drive right into the Disneyland parking lot, literally turn onto the roads leading in to park! The continental breakfast was SO much better than the place we stayed at a week before - flavored oatmeal, toast, Frosted Flakes, and Raisin Bran, along with beverages and huge REAL donuts. There was a single-brew coffee pot in room, only provided 1 cup regular and 1 cup decaf, but I'm sure we could have requested more. Kids loved seeing Disney fireworks from balcony. Only downside, partly our fault, was we planned to arrive right at check-in and use the pool, but by the time we felt it (5:30 pm) it felt cold, so went to nearby Shakeys Pizza for dinner and arcade to get the kids over their disappointment (they wanted to go back to other motel because the pool was warmer and we swam until past 8pm). Overall, so incredibly pleased with Motel 8! Room was very roomy, even had small table/chair set. AC worked well, and not too loud to!
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Tanya
"Worst of the worst! O stars"
The worst hotel ever. Next time I rather pay the extra money instead of less. They blame everything on hotel.com which I found to be very pathetic. They treated my family and I super bad. The rooms smells horrible and you can't even leave food out for a second because ants appears. I hated my staying there. I will never ever stay at any hotel 8 ever again. The worst mistake of my life. They don't have no parking at all and they told as soon as I walked into the office that they were going to tow my car are you serious. Hotel.com don't need to have any connection with this horrible super 8 hotel. The worst experince of my life!
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Cheap rate, cheap hotel. Free internet. Ok breakfast, but ran out of the good stuff each morning. Limited to no parking.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014