All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here915 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Close to DT Disney"
Clean. Comfortable. Simple. We stayed there for a convention but found it was too far to walk to the convention center. There didn't seem to be any easy transportation to the convention center so we had to drive both days and pay the $15.00 parking fees. If you're going to Disneyland, this is a nice inexpensive alternative to the higher priced hotel rooms.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Renee
"Great trip to Disney!/a strong smelling clean room"
We stayed here on our trip to Disneyland. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, the only reason they didn't get 5 stars is because upon arrival the room smelled very much like chemicals. I have asthma, and I reacted badly at first. We let the room air out and after the first day it was much better. The rest of the trip was great, I just wish they had aired it out before we got there.
4 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Crystina
"Disneyland trip"
We enjoyed are stay there. Room was cleaned. The hotel personals were nice and helpful. I wished the breakfast would have some protein added to it. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Cottonelle breakfast was good"
The bed was okay we had a problem with the toilet also wish they had a shuttle in two Dinyland more channels on the TV
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
fammily of 4
"Close to everything"
Just don't park on the residential area If you have an extra vehicle because you will get a citation
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good price & location if you don't mind roaches"
The location was good. It's about 15-20 minute walk with a double stroller. Free parking. Breakfast: donuts, cereal, milk, juice, bread, jams, coffee. It's near Arco, so if you want cheaper food compared to Disneyland, I'd get it there. Walls are thin, but it didn't bother us cause we were so tired from D-land. The only thing that I didn't like we're the 3 roaches that I found. Other than that, it was good for the price we pay.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
michelle
"Hair everywhere and none mine."
Hair everywhere on the pillows and towels. I don't expect the room to be 100% clean but at least the clean towels and bed spreads. I had to go through all four pillows on both beds to find one acceptable one. Luckily my friend brought her own pillow. The towels were marginally better by not by much. Not sure if it's only that weekend or not but only one parking pass was issued and we had two cars. When I ask the front desk where we can park the second car, the only answer was residential. Okay, can you direct us where the residential areas are? Luckily I have a pretty good knowledge of the area but if I didn't. I would have had to drive around forever for a spot and then walk back. I stayed on the third (top) floor and for some reason the creak and pop of the building is super loud and woke me up multiple times throughout the night. At times, it sounds like someone is walking on the roof. Not anyone's fault, just the building's old.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Cindy
"Good for a crash pad for Disneyland"
The hotel was ok for what we wanted it for. To sleep after a very long day at Disneyland. The only thing I have a complaint about is the Parking. It was terrible. Everything else was good
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
ANN
"Don't stay here"
There was not enough parking for all guests and staff was very rude
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Victor
"Hotel stay"
Not the best experience ,could not get the room temperature to adjust, but the price was good, close to Disneyland. Free parking
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
jr
"Perfect for our week vacation to Disneyland!!"
second time here....Not a far walk to the resort, we did not spend much time in the hotel itself except to shower and sleep but it was ALWAYS clean and comfy. Hotel staff was friendly and although the front desk was not helpful for printing (which says is available).. Overall the price, cleanliness and convenience to the park, I would come here again and recommend.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Super 8 was SUPER"
Rooms were clean with a mini fridge and microwave and lots of towels. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The price was fair, we would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Victor
"Great location / amenities - def. will stay again!"
We were pleasantly surprised with this motel -the location makes for an easy drive right into the Disneyland parking lot, literally turn onto the roads leading in to park! The continental breakfast was SO much better than the place we stayed at a week before - flavored oatmeal, toast, Frosted Flakes, and Raisin Bran, along with beverages and huge REAL donuts. There was a single-brew coffee pot in room, only provided 1 cup regular and 1 cup decaf, but I'm sure we could have requested more. Kids loved seeing Disney fireworks from balcony. Only downside, partly our fault, was we planned to arrive right at check-in and use the pool, but by the time we felt it (5:30 pm) it felt cold, so went to nearby Shakeys Pizza for dinner and arcade to get the kids over their disappointment (they wanted to go back to other motel because the pool was warmer and we swam until past 8pm). Overall, so incredibly pleased with Motel 8! Room was very roomy, even had small table/chair set. AC worked well, and not too loud to!
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Tanya
"Worst of the worst! O stars"
The worst hotel ever. Next time I rather pay the extra money instead of less. They blame everything on hotel.com which I found to be very pathetic. They treated my family and I super bad. The rooms smells horrible and you can't even leave food out for a second because ants appears. I hated my staying there. I will never ever stay at any hotel 8 ever again. The worst mistake of my life. They don't have no parking at all and they told as soon as I walked into the office that they were going to tow my car are you serious. Hotel.com don't need to have any connection with this horrible super 8 hotel. The worst experince of my life!
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Cheap rate, cheap hotel. Free internet. Ok breakfast, but ran out of the good stuff each morning. Limited to no parking.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very old & cheap hotel"
Bad experience, staff dont care & the hotel is in terrible place
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Cozy room, great for families! Clean and comfortable room with friendly and helpful staff
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice and clean"
It was very nice the only thing is my car got a scratch at parking lot and nobody from frontdesk noticed it
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
lilisnchz
"Disney goer"
walking distance to disneyland. You walk through employee parking entrance and go up to the 2 floor of parking garage then take tram over. Quickest route. Breakfast offered not so great. But the rest of stay was perfect.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Krista
"Good simple place to stay"
Good trip to Disneyland overall. Took us about 20 min (1 mile) to walk to Disneyland everyday, so good workout. Hotel was clean. They accommodated our request to have a room next to my sister's family which was great. Surprised the hotel didn't provide lotion and didn't restock our tissue box after the room clean. Breakfast was ok, just toast, cereal, and donuts. Our boys got sick during our 4 days there, so we spent quite a bit of time in our room. Room was toasty and warm, much different compared to the chilly, windy weather outside. Could hear the boom of the fireworks before they took off at night for the fireworks show.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Tiffany
Good place to stay, walking distance to Disneyland. Bad choice for breakfast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Weekend Disney Trip"
Stayed two nights during Disneyland trip. Walking distance to Downtown Disney and Disney parks. Room and bathroom was clean. Beds were a little firm, but works out fine since all you want to do is sleep after all the walking. Breakfast is cereal, doughnuts, and toast. Would stay again for return visit to the Disneyland.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
Good experience overall, but would be a better experience if a tram/ shuttle was available for pickup from the hotel walking to the tram at Disneyland parking garage and catching the tram there is just as far as walking straight to Disneyland.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"review"
The hotel was ok but the receptionist should be more friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"good stay"
We stay one night for better driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Room is big with wood floor, clean and not noisy at night. Breakfast is OK if there aren't many flies in the bbreakfast room, has toast, pancake, bread, frostflakes, milk, orange juice and apple juice. The reception lady is very nice.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"stay could have been better"
When we checked in we were told that we couldn't have two vehicles there we had to park one of our vehicles 12 miles away at the airport. The room was fine other than the carpet was dirty walking around on the carpet our feet turned black. The hotel needs to put it in their add that if they do not have parking for families with 2 vehicles that it's on parking per reservation
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Disneyland hotel"
Very close to the Disneyland parking structure. About a 2 minute drive to park and get on the tram. Very close to the fireworks though. Be prepared for a lot of noise from 9:15pm-9:40pm every night if you are in the hotel. Very clean, no frills, good if you are not spending a lot of time in the hotel. Beds are a little hard.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Kimberly
"great place to stay at a great price!"
awesome!
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Our trip to Disneyland"
I noticed that there were new bedspreads, a new flat screen TV, and the bathroom had been remodeled. Very nice!
4 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great place to stay for families!"
We loved it there and that's it new place to stay while visiting Disneyland. We walked to the parks in the mornings and took a cab back which was cheap. Housekeeping did a great job while we were out, even artfully arranging my kids' blankets and pillows and stuffed animals from home. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable.We recommended this hotel to families visiting Disneyland! Oh,and it wasn't even expensive!
4 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Gerald
"Disneyland trip was rough"
The people working here were very nice but we did have a few problems. For one, they gave us a room key to an occupied room. Very uncomfortable situation that was. Secondly, the 'transit' within walking distance was actually 3/4 of a mile down the street. Walking distance, sort of, unless you have physical limitations as well as going around the park all day. The transit isn't the Anaheim Resort transportation. It was simply the tram into the park from the parking garage. Lastly, the breakfast was donuts and cereal, no protein or fruit of any kind. Not really a continental breakfast as far as I'm aware. All in all, it wasn't a hideous place but I wouldn't stay here again for park going.
3 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"Disney traffic heavy near entry"
Room was clean and close to Disneyland which was our priorities. One thing to take note of is that there's only one entry and when there is heavy traffic to get into the Disney parks it can make it difficult to enter the hotel. But once parked it is easy walk to Disney.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Disney Family Vacation"
Very clean, spacious and outfitted rooms with no bleed over noise from adjacent rooms. New flat screen wall mounted TV with newer updates in room. Motel employee was very nice to afford us free late check out, print out our boarding passes and store our luggage. Great experience but the walk to Disneyland of 20 minutes was too much late at night.
5 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Vincent
"Decent hotel close to the Disneyland tram."
The room was decent and the beds were comfy but the walls were paper thin. I had a hard time sleeping because of all the noise going on outside throughout the night. Also, I was woken up by a noisy garbage truck at about 5am (this lasted about 15 min.) on a Saturday morning which really ruined my sleep and ultimately made me tired and miserable for my Disneyland trip.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Alex
"Disneyland trip in December"
Visited in early December with 2 adults and 1 child. We wanted to stay close to Disneyland and normally stay at the hotels on S Harbor. We paid $427 for 5 nights including tax. This included free parking and continental breakfast. We have an annual pass so we get free parking at DL, so driving to the park didn't matter to us. This is not a 5-star hotel, so I believe that we got what we paid for. This is a good thing. The hotels we have stayed at on S Harbor (Anaheim Desert Inn, Camelot Inn) were just about the same. Property was very clean. Breakfast included cereal, toast, pastries, milk, orange juice, and coffee. I would def stay here again.
5 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Caitlin
"Good place to crash"
Close to tram to Disneyland. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Good place to crash after a tiring day at the parks. I would stay again.
4 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
It was close to Disneyland - a comfortable walk - even families with kids were hoofing it. The rooms were just OK, but served their purpose.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel but room smelled like urine"
Hotel room was nice size but smelled like urine and lysol. Kind od far walk to Disney, about 30 min.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
maohi
"You get what you pay for"
Easy walk to Disneyland. Clean but old. Loud doors and moved cuz of neighbors. If you are going to be gone and just need an affordable place to crash, this place works.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Our Disneyland stay"
Room overall cleanliness was ok, For comfort the beds were somewhat uncomfortable and when we requested for extra pillows we were told that there were none available. Parking was limited and overcrowded. The staff, especially at the front desk needs to smile more, the lady helping at the breakfast section seemed stressed and annoyed when we asked a question. I don't think I would stay at the Super 8 again, neither I would recommend it to my family or friends.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Georgie
"Good and budget friendly"
Close to Disneyland for a budget friendly trip. Have stayed here twice and both times it's a good stay. Includes a basic breakfast not the greatest but good enough. Clean and comfy.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Paloma
Loved this hotel, great price too. Quite and clean
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Claudine
"Overrated"
Does the job.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Roberto
"Super close to disney and freeway"
Nice hotel to spend a night super close to disney and freeways. Old but decent and clean rooms. Parking is very limited.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Lily
The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. We will come again for sure.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Anniversary"
I came to stay here for my one year anniversary. My boyfriend and I had a king size bed, and a fairly large room for a low price. It was very quiet at night which was nice. The room was very comfortable. Our breakfast the next morning was really nice to have as well. Overall this was a good experience, and I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Just What I Needed"
Perfect location in proximity to Disney and a nice room!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Small troubling"
At times there was no parking too small not enough room the entrance and exit to the hotel was troubling too much traffic and u have to go all the way down the street to make a u turn to go back to the hotel because of the one way rooms were alright bedding had dirty spots the bathroom had rusty areas just not a good vibes
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
cris
"In and out bummer."
This is a decent place to stay but not ideal simply due to the location: it's sole point of entry is off of the busiest street going into Disneyland (walking and driving require a lot of patience), there are no nearby places to get food except a gas station, and the nightly Disneyland fireworks sound as if they are right on top of the hotel. Other than that it's a nice hotel and good people.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Kirk
"Great motel, perfect location"
The hotel was great and the service was prompt. The room was always clean with mew sheets and plumped pillows. We did have an issue with the AC unit and they had a company fix it while we were out. We were within walking distance of Disneyland and we could see the firework displays from our room. You cant get better seats than that...no crowds :) Only issue I had was that the bed was too hard for my liking. My wife loved it, but my back did not. It is a great motel and for the cost and location, you cant beat it. I just wish the bed could have been a little softer.
6 night family trip Nov 12, 2014