All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
915 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Perfect for fun"
Very nice
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Within walking distance of Disneyland"
The only complaint was with the WiFi connection, very poor. The hotel was inexpensive and we walked to Disney all 3 days (about 1 1/2miles)
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Great hotel stay!"
Everyone was really nice and accommodating, I will definitely be seeing her again. Plus it's 5 minutes away from downtown Disney and 15 minutes away from the Disney parks by walking. And if you stay on a certain side of the hotel, you can see the fireworks every night from the Disneyland fireworks show. The front desk people were super nice, breakfast was very good, and the room is always clean when I got back from my day.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Nery
"comfortable"
Everything was great jus the parking.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your rating. :)
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
martha
"Super 8 a dependable choice"
Stayed here for a Disney vacation. Hotel was clean and comfortable. We could see the fireworks from our room window. Parking area in back was safe for us and seemed sufficient. Standard room, a little out-dated but perfect for what we needed! Front desk was helpful and quick.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your rating. :)
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Surprisingly pleasant!"
It was a nice experience. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly, great sense of humor! I would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Alicia
AWESOME
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"I know it's a 2 star hotel but..."
I know it's a 2 star hotel but I was not satisfied with the accommodations and service. They doubled charged me for the stay (not sure if it was incompetence or shady) and our room door was malfunctioning.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
We enjoyed our stay once again.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"great location.cheap and nice."
Nice staff and walking distance to Disneyland.really great location. we also can see firework at room.free wi-fi.free parking.free breakfast. Only problem is room has bad smell. I think that there is no window. So that's why. Thank you super 8.If I go to Disney,I will come back.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Soo
"Bad customer service"
The people at the front desk were very ride.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Not going back"
When we first got there our room as ready. As we got to our room, a maintenance man was still painting a part of the wall. He said he was done but the whole room smelled like paint. We decided to let it go because we were late for Disneyland, plus my smart girlfriend brought a scented candle. When we got in that night, we pulled the covers back and found a large clump of hair on the bed. It was 1:30am and we were too tired to ask to change rooms, and who knows what was waiting for us in another one. The next day while watching tv, I noticed two cockroaches crawling up the wall. We have now decided to never use a Super 8 again. We were extremely surprised it got such a good rating on Hotels.com.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Darren
"Super 8 Disneyland stay"
The hotel was satisfactory for what u pay. Pretty convenient walk to the Disneyland resort and downtown Disney had a fridge and microwave. Only thing shower was kind of old like it needed a new shower head and the water pressure was off but other then that it was decent.And I didn't find any sign of bugs on the plus side.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Cherisse
Nice place to stay especially if your only going to enjoy the parks all day. Parking isn't the greatest.
6 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Marc
"Horrible experience, roaches roamed the entire cou"
The room was infested with roaches. Parking was a mess and service was poor, they paid no interest or concern about the condition of the room. Not to mention the breakfast- was considered cold doughnuts and cold ceral.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Norma
"We will return!"
Front desk person was very nice. Motel is older but maintained well. Clean and new paint. Room was remodeled recently and clean.In room appliances a plus and good a/c.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Disneyland Vacation"
Front desk very friendly especially Talia. Very satisfied would definitely stay again.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your kind words. I will forward these wonderful comments to the head of the department for further improvement. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us to make a better experience to our returning and future guests. We hope to see you again in the near future. I'll make sure to send the message to Thalia. Thank you.
5 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Not nice"
I made a reservation with gold status. But they don't like Expedia, and they gave me an old style, top corner from far away from the elevater and keys not working twice before entering room. The reception said there were no vacancy other than that room it actually people were keep checking in and the rooms they got were modernized clean cozy equipments. I asked the reception they told a lots of lie because of smoking room, or Expedia reservation. Actually, I don't smoke and I had 2kids, I requested lower floor, they gave us horror look stair close room and stay away.even provided wifi access code for free and breakfast. I were so disappointed when house keeping were clean other rooms. It looked modernized gorgeous and comfortable room stay. Reception kept saying I didn't know how much you paid to Expedia but others are even smaller room has modernized equipment room. Mine was like unopened- room in the the castle. it didn't worth it,and no value as over $104.13 as Anaheim area. I want money back!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
sheseesea
"Disneyland or bust"
The mattresses and pillows were not very comfortable. The continental breakfast tasted like day old products.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
This place is good but it has its issues. Number 1 problem is parking, their parking lot can not accommodate the rooms, double parking, blocking lanes and parking in fire lane is unacceptable. 2 its on car per reservation so if you have double occupancy they expect you to carpool. And when asked about it the response was "well we are not charging you for parking" (charging for parking at a hotel is greedy and criminal) 3 staff is rude, unpleasant, I get it your not happy at your job but at least smile, and like said when it came to parking their lot attendant was extremely rude. So the positives price was decent, room was clean, the hotel itself is in good shape, mini fridge always a plus and most importantly you have 7 minute walk to Downtown Disney. Its nice being that close to the parks. Cant say for sure I would stay here again but all in all it wasnt too bad.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Budget and Family Friendly Motel by Disneyland"
This motel was perfect for our trip to Disneyland and our budget. It was within walking distance from the theme parks (20-30 minutes, mostly waiting at crosswalks) had a pool and came with free continental breakfast (cereal, toast, donuts, juice, milk, coffee, tea). The room had been updated and had a very effective AC unit. The TV reception was not so good but then we spent little time watching TV. The motel staff was very friendly.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
KERSTIN
"Near Disneyland"
Parking is really tight and you have to double park and move your car in the morning so don't plan on sleeping in. But rooms are clean and nice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
fun
"close to disneyland"
We stay here all of the time for RunDisney events. It is very convenient to be able to walk to the starting line.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
In all,it is good.But on the second day,NO CLEAN ROOM,wo don't know cause. It is close to Disney park.
thank you!
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
jun
Great choice if you plan to visit the park and don't mind walking a little. Breakfast was a little under my expectations, but it was ok for the price.
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"ok for the price"
nice
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you soon.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2015
eyal eshed
Very Very easy check in. Quick people work and getting room keys. Parking is the only thing that is bad. Area is safe and clean.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Super 8 Disneyland Drive"
The room was alright. The price was good since I only really was in the room to sleep and shower. There were hairs in the sheets which was gross and around the sink. The bathroom door stuck at times and needed force to open. Other than that, it was ok. I don't think I would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Beware of this hotel. It may seem convenient to stay here if you're planning to spend your days at the Disneyland parks because it is located on Disneyland Drive, but think again. This was the second time I stayed at this hotel in the past 6 months and it will be the last. The first night I found multiple cockroaches around the toilet area and also one on the bathroom vanity. This really upset me because I had paid $130 for this room that I wasn't even comfortable in. I kept feeling like there were gonna be cockroaches all over me when I went to sleep. So right from the beginning it was an uncomfortable stay. The next morning I had called the front desk and let them know about the situation thinking maybe they could move us to a different room. I was WILLING to just be moved to another room instead of leaving and asking for a refund. But the girl that was working at the front desk was not a manager and could not authorize a room change. There happened to not be ANY manager available the whole 3 days we were there. So we were stuck in a dirty hotel room that was infested with cockroaches. I will never stay at this hotel again and it's made me so mad I probably will never stay at a super 8 anywhere that I travel.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good location - breakfast was awfull."
Went for vacation - w/ my husgband son, brother in law, room smelled a bit felt a bit caustrophobic - good walking distance to Downtown Disney - breakfast awfull - but overall it was OK.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Maria G.
Wouldn't stay here again
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Nice & Clean hotel walking distance to Disneyland"
If I knew how close I was from Disneyland I would book more nights. Clean room and great staff.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Jose
"A hotel close to Disneyland"
Our stay was good. The hotel is close to Disneyland. it is a 15 min. walk. The room was clean and spacious. The staff were friendly. However, the poolside was too noisy even at late night. There was no elevator. The internet was ok, but did not work at times.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Ok, but plan to eat breakfast out"
The room was clean and comfortable. The AC unit was pretty noisy and we turned it off which caused the room to get stuffy. The only real complaints were the lack of adequate parking (cars ended up parking in the exit lane from the parking lot and in the check in spaces because it was so full. And the "complimentary breakfast" was donuts and cereal, no protein of any sort.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Decent & clean"
Stayed during a Disney trip. It was an overall decent hotel that met my needs. The room was clean and comfortable. It was not far from Disney at all.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"JME"
The Super 8 treated my family very well.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your kind words. I will forward these wonderful comments to the head of the department for further improvement. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us to make a better experience to our returning and future guests. We hope to see you again in the near future. We have had families all over the world come back for the same reason that you have personally experienced. We may not be a luxury hotel, but we treat our guests as family and friends. Thank you again for your very nice feedback.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jenny
"Disney Trip"
We stayed here because of course its location to Disneyland. Hotel was comfortable, carpet was not so nice, free breakfast is literally doughnuts, corn flakes, or toast. Not exactly what I would call continental. Its a lot further than I thought, the hotel website says "short walk to Mickey's Parking Garage" where there is a shuttle to downtown disney. And when you look at it on a map it does look short but what the hotel website doesn't tell you that there is no pedestrian access on the side of the sidewalk that is a straight shot to the garage, so you have to take the long way around and THEN make the decision to walk another quarter of a mile to the park or walk in the opposite direction to the shuttle. Doesn't sound like much but when you walk 6 miles in the park each day you don't want to do any more walking. Oh and taking the shuttle for the return trip to the hotel is a lost cause, when the park closes the shuttle line gets so ridiculous, might as well walk the mile back to the hotel!
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Disney road trip"
My adult daughter and I did a road trip from Washington State to go to Disneyland! We arrived too early to check in but the hotel let us park there and we did all the paperwork and just came back a little later to our room. That was cool! The walk is less than 30 minutes, which feels longer! A taxi is $8.00, which adds up to about the same if you pay for parking but less hassle. Anyway, the hotel was good. Although the pool stays open until 11:00 and it was really noisy with kids yelling. Someone should supervise the noise level since parents don't. Breakfast? Alright for children!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice Decent Hotel, Close to Disneyland parking"
Check-in was smooth and quick. The rooms are not the same as shown in the pictures here, the hotel rooms are completely renovated, its really nice. If you want to bring your car and park it at Disneyland then your at the right hotel because parking is only 2min away. Had a very pleasent and safe stay at this hotel, I come with my family to this hotel everytime we come to Disneyland. Price is worth it!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Don't sleep until 10pm!"
We stayed here, to see Disney Land. The walk was a bit farther then I origanally thought, but not too bad. The pool was nice, but would have liked it to be open earlier then 11 am. The breakfast wasn't that great, or filling. Donuts and cold cereal. The only other problem I had, was the fireworks! Beautiful as they are, they go off dierectly over the hotel, and shake the whole building! So don't go to sleep before 10 pm, and you'll be just fine!
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Melissa R
"Decent Hotel Decent Price Serves The Purpose"
Stayed to save some money on our trip to Disneyland. The room was clean, the AC worked fine, the pool served the purpose and was within walking distance to the Dland tram...about 15-20 minute walk. The first night we stayed at hotel and watched the Dland fireworks just outside our room. Spectacular view. We ordered pizza from in room flyer...the Mexican pizza was fantastic. All in all hotel good cue for price. Nothing fancy but really not in room very long.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Walking distance to Downtown Disney"
Overall the stay was good. Downtown Disney was within walking distance and a decent way to get into the park, but the walk looks better on paper than it really is. It's mostly hill up Disneyland Drive. But if you are heading back to the park at night, you can park in the Downtown Disney lot for free for the first 3 hours which was really nice.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your nice feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ashley
"Family trip to disney"
Family trip to disneyland, the hotel was walking distance from the park. The free breakfast was very skimpy compared to simular hotels and it does not start until 7am. This is not good if you want to get to the park by 7am to beat some of the crowds.For a cheaper place to sleep, and walking distance from the park, I would stay there again.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you very much for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Worth the price"
Excellent stay. Updated room with new carpet and everything. Our bathtub plugged up but they fixed it right away and ended up giving us the night free!! One block away from Disneyland parking or 15 minute walk to tram. It's worth paying the $17 to park especially when it's time to go back to the hotel. Wish they had more parking spaces but they let us park at check in. Will definitely stay here next time as it's worth the price.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Juan
"Long weekend at Disney."
After long morning at Disney, I wanted to swim but at 2pm their pool guy came to clean. Took extra hour off relax time but all okay. Too much clorine. Good over all.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your kind words. I will forward these wonderful comments to the head of the department for further improvement. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us to make a better experience to our returning and future guests. We hope to see you again in the near future. We will make sure to have the pool maintenance guy comes before the pool opens to make way for the guests who wanted to use the facility. Thank you again for your comments.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Overall we were satisfied with our room. It was however a little further from Disneyland than what we anticipated. Decided to pay the parking fees at the park due to the high traffic area and traveling with a young child. The only down side to our stay was the hotel parking lot. Not enough space.
6 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Frances
"my car is a better hotel"
This was by far the worst stay I have had at a super 8. We are season pass holders to Disneyland and so we try new hotels each time. I will never stay there again. First issue I had was that the hotel room was dingy and unclean and needs major updates. The shower tub was cracked and you felt like you might fall thru and we were on the third floor. The tub itself was yellow and the shower head had no pressure and barely enough hot water to shower two adults. The bed was rock hard which I can deal with but wanted to mention. The second issue I had was that there was a very large wolf spider on the ceiling above my bed and the hotel grounds had roaches. I slept with my light on both nights in fear of shutting off the light and having the roaches come out. The third issue I had was that it is not close to Disneyland like they promote. You have a three quarter mile hike up hill just to get on the Mikey and friends tram. I don't mind a walk but this was a hike! Also when we asked for directions on how to get there the front desk girl was rude and didn't explain it very well and made us feel like we were idiots for asking. I love the Disney area but do not stay at this hotel. The other super 8 is a much better choice! I think my car would have provided a better nights sleep.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Megan
"Family trip to Disneyland"
Booked Friday and Saturday night. I received a call from the hotel Tuesday night to confirm my reservation which I thought was weird since Expedia said I had up to Wednesday night to cancel. Then Friday morning I get another call stating that my card was getting declined turns out they had the wrong expiration date. When we checked in on Friday the staff of females were not very cordial were as the male staff at the evening was very helpful and cordial. The room looks like it was renovated but the paint job was not that great, the ceiling was cracked, the carpet did not feel clean, we kept our slipper/shoes on and the room smelled stale.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for bringing the issues regarding your stay to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the dissatisfaction that you have had and cannot stress enough the importance of your comment. Your experience was definitely not acceptable to our standards and I’ll make every effort in improving our situation. During busy seasons, we make sure that all the active reservations are called and confirmed. This is also a standard procedure that our staff follow in case there guests who forget to cancel their reservations. In regards to the credit card verification, all reservations, third party or direct, need to have a valid credit card to guarantee the rooms. This is another reason why we call the guests to give them another chance to guarantee their rooms until they arrive.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Fam Bam
"Affordable and close to the park."
Beds were very comfortable. Clean room, simple but filling breakfast.
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015