All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America

Room is all right
    Regular internet service
    Food is not good
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The price was great, the room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. Our room was not cleaned one of the days of our visit, but we were at least able to get towels at the desk. 20 minute walk to Downtown Disney.
5 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
"Not a very good choice"
We had hoped to walk to Disneyland since the tram lot was only two blocks away. However, the route one has to take as a walker is closer to a mile away. In retrospect, we should have stayed at a hotel with shuttle service. The food for the free breakfast was limited and stale. Housekeeping did not replace used items like coffee packs. It is also very noisy at the hotel during the fireworks display at Disneyland.
3 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2015
"Great Staff"
This would be a basic hotel anywhere except down the street from Disneyland- considering the traffic it gets it is in good condition and the people are very kind to traveling families,
4 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Will
"Close to Disneyland"
Stayed at this hotel because me and my family needed one close to Disneyland it's literally next to the entrance to Disneyland. Overall the rooms were clean and fair for the price would stay here next time we go to Disneyland.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Solid"
Solid room. Legit.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Tyler
"Just OK"
The location was right off the exit on a one way street. You need to be aware to stay in the right lane to be able to enter the driveway. It is very close to the Mickey and Friends parking structure. The way back to the motel is a bit hard since you will also be driving out of the parking structure on a one way street in the other direction and need to find somewhere to make a u turn. It is close to fast food options. If you go up to the light at Ball Road and take a left and pass a few lights there are several fast food options and a Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market. If you do not require a fancy room this will do the job. The room could have been a cleaner. We did enjoy a great view of the fireworks from the balcony. We were on the third floor.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Overall, a very good value for the price. The room was clean and large and had all the amenities we were looking for including a fridge,microwave, iron, and a single serving coffee pot. It was about a 15-20 minute walk to Disneyland, which was nice, an there was a small pool and hot tube as well. The only complaints I have were that the hot tub was out of order when we arrived but was fixed by the next day and the continental breakfast was pretty lame but they usually are.
6 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
"Clean, best bang for your buck !!!"
I have stayed her plenty of times. It's super close to the park. Not walking distance but if you're driving the Mickey & friends parking garage is literally 30 seconds down the road. I gave it 5 stars for the amount you pay. Usually around 80-100$ or less a night. If it's super busy more. But it's always clean. Hotel staff is nice enough & it's really the best bet for a cheaper stay like that. Youre only going to resting there and going back. It's perfect !!! Even for hanging out !!! Great for the price !!!
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Nice , great deal"
Everything was awesome but the floor in the room was dirty couldn't walk on it without shoes
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
kyra
"Decent place"
The room was clean, maybe slightly in need of a renovation. Within a short hike to Disneyland. I just needed a clean place to sleep and Super 8 did the job.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Mario
"Stay AWAY bedbugs"
The room had bedbugs. They moved us (since we got there at 10pm with a sleeping kid we had no option to find a decent hotel) they refused to refund me. I now have to launder everything and was in a dirty room. Horrible service. The girl at desk Evelyn was horrible and rude the manager was not even on site.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
This issue was resolved by the manager and refund was processed.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Aubrey
"Bleeeeh"
Breakfast was terrible. Front desk was useless. 3 story building 1 elevator. Meh rooms. Nice view of Disney fireworks. Also disputing $50 charge on my card from them after I left for no apparent reason.
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2015
katrina
Very close to both the freeway and to Disneyland, yet our room was quiet. Would stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you very much for your kind words. Hope to see you again in the fuutre!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Comfortable stay and easy walk to Disneyland
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Veronica
"Not my first, second or third choice"
Only stayed one night before moving to a hotel that we had previously reserved but had no rooms available when we decided to arrive a day early. We did not have much experience with guest services and check-in went well. The positive thing is that the proximity to Disneyland is good. But the room had a funny smell which was way better than the elevator smell. We were on the third floor and chose to haul everything down the stairs because of it. Wall near the tub was crumbling but otherwise the room was clean.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Dorie
"Decent rooms"
Comfy room. Perfect getting some rest before heading out to the park.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your kind words.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Average service average price"
If you need extra pillows ask early in the morning otherwise you're out of luck. Breakfast is free but no protein. Day old donuts, cereal and eggo waffles. Parking isn't fun. Limited spaces and then they have you park in red zones.
6 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Gregory
"Noisy, no sleep."
We were on the second floor. The rooms are not sound proofed. Above us had a child constantly running around. Then an adult who didn't sleep and walked all night. If you choose to stay here, make sure you get on the top floor if you want to get some sleep.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Shirley
"Basic Comfort"
Stayed two nights to visit Disneyland. Room was comfortable. Found it interesting that when our room smoke alarm went off and smelled like something burning when it was reported to the office was told they would check it later. Since we were leaving for DL, we never knew if they did check it or not. Did feel somewhat uncomfortable about this.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"It is what it is."
The motel is located on the backside of Disneyland on Ball Rd. The walk to Disneyland is doable in the AM but after a long day at the park with aching feet, the walk back can be a bit much. You can take the tram to the parking structure it cuts the walk almost in half. The ART shuttle stop is about a quarter mile away which is closer than walking from the parking structure The ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) buses which service the Super Eight do not run as often as other routes because there are very few motels along the route. The motel itself is fine if you are spending most of your at the parks. Being an Annual Pass Holder we make 4 or 5 trips a year and are looking for a decent place to stay on a budget. If you are planning your "vacation" for the year, the question is are you going to be on the go and spending all your time at the parks, or plan some down time to recharge. If you want to hang by the pool as part stay then you need to spend more $, probably about 2 times as much to get a resort type experience elsewhere. There is no down season at Disneyland anymore, and it's not cheap to get in to the parks and buy good food at the park and other stuff is insane. If you are trying to make your Disney budget go a bit further and just want and bed to sleep in, this spot will do nicely.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
steve
"Really disappointed"
Hotel has a lot roaches was really bad experience for me and my family
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for bringing the issues regarding your stay to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the dissatisfaction that you have had and cannot stress enough the importance of your comment. Your experience was definitely not acceptable to our standards and I’ll make every effort in improving our situation. We were hoping that you would tell us the room number so we can get the issue resolved.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Juan
"Remodeled rooms are nice"
I stayed here a few months ago and due to the friendliness of the staff, I decided to stay here again for our Disneyland Halloween trip. The rooms have been remodeled and much nicer compared to my last stay. I couldn't figure out how to get the TV to turn on and I swear it took less than 1 minute for maintenance to arrive to take care of it. Disneyland is only a 1 mile walk from the hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Great experience.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Raeleen
"Watch out for bugs!"
You get what you pay for! The room appeared clean, but upon opening my sheets, I found multiple live, winged bugs crawling around. I also saw these same bugs on the bathroom floor and multiple dead bugs in the bathtub.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
I do apologize for the inconvenience. I just hope you have left a room number specifically so i can check personally the issues stated.
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
The AC was great. We saw all of the Disneyland fireworks from our hotel window(339). We were able to check in at 2am. The coffee pot in the room didn't work. The complementary breakfast was not too great...
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your comment. We hope to improve everything in the near future.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
The bathroom was not clean and look old with some spots ,
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
thank you for your rating.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
The room was clean except there was a bad order in the room. The parking lot would really get full at night could not find parking.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
thank you for your comment. I will notify housekeeping
4 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
patricia
"Perfect for fun"
Very nice
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Within walking distance of Disneyland"
The only complaint was with the WiFi connection, very poor. The hotel was inexpensive and we walked to Disney all 3 days (about 1 1/2miles)
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Great hotel stay!"
Everyone was really nice and accommodating, I will definitely be seeing her again. Plus it's 5 minutes away from downtown Disney and 15 minutes away from the Disney parks by walking. And if you stay on a certain side of the hotel, you can see the fireworks every night from the Disneyland fireworks show. The front desk people were super nice, breakfast was very good, and the room is always clean when I got back from my day.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Nery
"comfortable"
Everything was great jus the parking.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your rating. :)
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
martha
"Super 8 a dependable choice"
Stayed here for a Disney vacation. Hotel was clean and comfortable. We could see the fireworks from our room window. Parking area in back was safe for us and seemed sufficient. Standard room, a little out-dated but perfect for what we needed! Front desk was helpful and quick.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your rating. :)
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Surprisingly pleasant!"
It was a nice experience. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly, great sense of humor! I would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Alicia
AWESOME
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"I know it's a 2 star hotel but..."
I know it's a 2 star hotel but I was not satisfied with the accommodations and service. They doubled charged me for the stay (not sure if it was incompetence or shady) and our room door was malfunctioning.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
We enjoyed our stay once again.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"great location.cheap and nice."
Nice staff and walking distance to Disneyland.really great location. we also can see firework at room.free wi-fi.free parking.free breakfast. Only problem is room has bad smell. I think that there is no window. So that's why. Thank you super 8.If I go to Disney,I will come back.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Soo
"Bad customer service"
The people at the front desk were very ride.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Not going back"
When we first got there our room as ready. As we got to our room, a maintenance man was still painting a part of the wall. He said he was done but the whole room smelled like paint. We decided to let it go because we were late for Disneyland, plus my smart girlfriend brought a scented candle. When we got in that night, we pulled the covers back and found a large clump of hair on the bed. It was 1:30am and we were too tired to ask to change rooms, and who knows what was waiting for us in another one. The next day while watching tv, I noticed two cockroaches crawling up the wall. We have now decided to never use a Super 8 again. We were extremely surprised it got such a good rating on Hotels.com.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Darren
"Super 8 Disneyland stay"
The hotel was satisfactory for what u pay. Pretty convenient walk to the Disneyland resort and downtown Disney had a fridge and microwave. Only thing shower was kind of old like it needed a new shower head and the water pressure was off but other then that it was decent.And I didn't find any sign of bugs on the plus side.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Cherisse
Nice place to stay especially if your only going to enjoy the parks all day. Parking isn't the greatest.
6 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Marc
"Horrible experience, roaches roamed the entire cou"
The room was infested with roaches. Parking was a mess and service was poor, they paid no interest or concern about the condition of the room. Not to mention the breakfast- was considered cold doughnuts and cold ceral.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Norma
"We will return!"
Front desk person was very nice. Motel is older but maintained well. Clean and new paint. Room was remodeled recently and clean.In room appliances a plus and good a/c.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Disneyland Vacation"
Front desk very friendly especially Talia. Very satisfied would definitely stay again.
Response by Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive
Thank you for your kind words. I will forward these wonderful comments to the head of the department for further improvement. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us to make a better experience to our returning and future guests. We hope to see you again in the near future. I'll make sure to send the message to Thalia. Thank you.
5 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Not nice"
I made a reservation with gold status. But they don't like Expedia, and they gave me an old style, top corner from far away from the elevater and keys not working twice before entering room. The reception said there were no vacancy other than that room it actually people were keep checking in and the rooms they got were modernized clean cozy equipments. I asked the reception they told a lots of lie because of smoking room, or Expedia reservation. Actually, I don't smoke and I had 2kids, I requested lower floor, they gave us horror look stair close room and stay away.even provided wifi access code for free and breakfast. I were so disappointed when house keeping were clean other rooms. It looked modernized gorgeous and comfortable room stay. Reception kept saying I didn't know how much you paid to Expedia but others are even smaller room has modernized equipment room. Mine was like unopened- room in the the castle. it didn't worth it,and no value as over $104.13 as Anaheim area. I want money back!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
sheseesea
"Disneyland or bust"
The mattresses and pillows were not very comfortable. The continental breakfast tasted like day old products.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
This place is good but it has its issues. Number 1 problem is parking, their parking lot can not accommodate the rooms, double parking, blocking lanes and parking in fire lane is unacceptable. 2 its on car per reservation so if you have double occupancy they expect you to carpool. And when asked about it the response was "well we are not charging you for parking" (charging for parking at a hotel is greedy and criminal) 3 staff is rude, unpleasant, I get it your not happy at your job but at least smile, and like said when it came to parking their lot attendant was extremely rude. So the positives price was decent, room was clean, the hotel itself is in good shape, mini fridge always a plus and most importantly you have 7 minute walk to Downtown Disney. Its nice being that close to the parks. Cant say for sure I would stay here again but all in all it wasnt too bad.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Budget and Family Friendly Motel by Disneyland"
This motel was perfect for our trip to Disneyland and our budget. It was within walking distance from the theme parks (20-30 minutes, mostly waiting at crosswalks) had a pool and came with free continental breakfast (cereal, toast, donuts, juice, milk, coffee, tea). The room had been updated and had a very effective AC unit. The TV reception was not so good but then we spent little time watching TV. The motel staff was very friendly.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
KERSTIN
"Near Disneyland"
Parking is really tight and you have to double park and move your car in the morning so don't plan on sleeping in. But rooms are clean and nice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
fun
"close to disneyland"
We stay here all of the time for RunDisney events. It is very convenient to be able to walk to the starting line.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015