All hotels in Marina del Rey, California, United States of America
327 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA, 90291, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean, comfortable, nice products,good breakfast.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Location can't be beat for Venice"
If you want to hang out in Venice or see Abbot Kinney street this is a nice spot. Not cheap, but definitely not the high end of the price range either. I thought it was a solid hotel and I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice Small Place With Great Location"
Clean and well-kept, nice clientele, nice breakfast area
Other trip May 13, 2014
Sal
"Great 2 star hotel for 3 star price"
Should be a nice 2-star hotel- no pool, no gym, no food. Desk staff didn't know that there is a sports bar across the street when asked for recommendation (the island) Clean rooms and great AC.
5 night business trip May 4, 2014
"A great stay at the beach"
I was looking for a place for my step daughter and I to stay close to Venice Beach that was affordable with great service. The Inn at Venice Beach was perfect! Great location - close to the beach without the sandy, mustiness that beach hotels can have. The staff was very helpful and the continental breakfast was perfect. We'll definitely stay again!
1 night trip with friends May 5, 2014
"Nice place, nice location, nice value"
This is a nice boutique-type hotel right near Venice Beach. The rooms, while not huge, are absolutely satisfactory, and the hotel is well-positioned near all the beach action that you could want. The service is very nice; they go out of their way to please. I would unequivocally recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Rich
"They make you pay the parking"
The hotel is fine. I asked to change room because I could her the noise of a bed too clearly in my room. They moved me to another room. The bad surprise was to be asked to pay taxes and the parking. So, what you think you will pay when you reserve online is not what you really are going to pay. Business and lack of transparence. Will not stay at this hotel in the future.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to the Beach"
I thought the hotel was nicely located to the beach and where I needed to be for work. Hotel staff was very nice. Only complaint was that my room was at the front of the hotel and the traffic noise was a little loud. I will stay there again, but ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Ticked all our boxes"
We just needed somewhere to enjoy our last night in US between flying from San Fran and flying out to the UK, we had decided to see Venice beach after previous horrible experiences in other supposedly smarter parts of town. The hotel was smart, simple and tidy. Coming from the airport in a rental car, we found the hotel pretty simply and quickly, parked up inside & quickly found the Whaler for a few drinks down the road. Having read much about the locals here being less agreeable (more uncouth) than other Los Angeleans, we found them friendly and lively, and we had one of the best evenings out of our trip. When we woke up the beach was only 2 minutes away, so ideal for that final walk down the beach before getting on a long flight back.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Cute"
The only reason I wouldn't recommend it is my room smelled musty. You got used to it after being in there awhile, but each time walking in, it was markedly musty. Maybe some rooms weren't, and everything was clean so I think it was the carpet or the insulation or something. It wasn't that big of a deal to me at the time, I just wanted to drop off my things and go back outside. They were nice and let me check in early. It's in a good location if you want to stay by Venice. My room was clean and they provide a keurig coffee maker in the room as well as a simple but tasty self serve options for breakfast until 1030.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Noel
"Great location close to the beach"
Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The manager was very informative and got us into the room as quickly as possible
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Nice one night stay"
The hotel is unimpressive from the outside, but clean and quiet inside. Some people might not like the less -than- elegant beach scene nearby, but we liked the energy of it... an afternoon and morning walk on the beach was a real plus. Breakfast was disappointing. I would prefer some of the hotels on the beach in Santa Monica, but for the price this was a very attractive alternative which I suspect we'll use again.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
will
"Venice Business"
Great room; great bed; nice continental breakfast; great location. This was my third time there
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Randy
"near everything"
love it
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Great location right next to the beach"
Great location right next to the beach. The rooms are nicely remodeled and comfortable. Wi-fi runs well, the continental breakfast in the morning is basic, but will do. The night staff was not very professional, checking their phone in front of guests checking in, but the morning staff was courteous. I would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Very close to the beach...walking distance! I love the smell of the robes and the room! Will book it again! Parking a bit too much $11 plus $10 parking fee! A bit pricy!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Yudy
"Great hotel by the beach"
Great value and excellent location. The room was very comfortable and modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was just a few short blocks from the beach. The only issue was the noise. The walls between rooms must be very thin as I could hear many of the conversations of neighboring rooms.
5 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"great place close to beach"
I booked this place sight unseen because of the location two blocks from the beach.But I knew that Venice could be sketchy so I was very pleasanty surprised at how nice this place is.The breakfast is great and there are good resturants and bars on the way to the beach and it's about a ten minute walk to Muscle Beach and the other touristy spots.The overall condition of the place is top shelf.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Good Location on Venice Beach, but ..."
I stayed 3 nights in this hotel and every night i changed of the Room. The location of this hotel is good very close to the sea, the rooms comfortable except the Noise. If you are on the first floor you will be wake up very early because you will be on the same level of the breakfast room. The Wall between each room is very fine and you can follow the discussion of everybody !!! And if the window of your room is on the Avenue it will be hard to sleep the morning with the noise of the cars and Bus !!!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Great Value! No frills but definitely pleasant"
Worth the stay! I felt like i was sleeping over my friends house- No room service but staff was more than helpful and very friendly! Very cute courtyard and basic breakfast (there are tons of places to eat around the hotel - no biggie) Would def. stay here again great value for the price!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Nati
Nice, clean hotel in a great location. Short walk to the ocean and several restaurants, but not on the boardwalk. Cute courtyard to have breakfast in. OK breakfast. It did include coffee from "The Coffee Bean" , a local coffee shop chain, which was very good.
5 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Pat
"Close to the action"
Close to restaurants, boardwalk and canals. Only wish they had a pool and Jacuzzi.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"It was very nice place."
it was good. clean and nice.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
DAEKUN SONG
"Enjoyed everything"
From the decor to the location to tasty nearby restaurants, we enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Very close to Venice Beach and Pier. Very close"
Great location. Very reasonable price. Clean, and good staff. Good breakfast. Close to the pier and restaurants. If you're looking for all these less price this is a great place.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Nice decor and well kept."
Definitely well kept with good continental breakfast. Only real drawback was windows all face to indoor patio but other than that eas great.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Beautiful and Awesome!"
I fly into Marina Del Rey every six months to visit the doctor and I will definitely stay here again. Everyone at the hotel was so nice. The hotel itself was just beautiful. They let me have a late check out and kept my bags locked in the managers office until I was ready to leave for the airport. I was able to go enjoy Venice Beach as a result. This is usually a stressful trip for me and my stay here made my time more at ease.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Lydia
"Perfect"
Polite and friendly staff, nice area, 3 seconds from the beach
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
Jen
"Great location!"
The hotel was in a convenient location, although the surrounding neighboring wasn't pretty. It was a few blocks from the beach, so it made walking to the Venice pier very convenient. The breakfast was much better than I expected, and the room was really comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Gabriela
"Great value hotel in LA"
Wow. So pleasantly surprised. A luxury be in Venice beach at an affordable price. Loved my stay.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Ellyn H.
"A wonderful surprise"
Stayed here for one night before going to San Diego and wished i could have stayed longer. A charming, comfortable, well located and reasonably priced hotel. Loved the decor and the interior coutryard, the staff was great and there was anything your heart desired within a block or two.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Moira
"Good place ... except for one thing..."
Great location (for us) and overall a nice place. Only complaint is that the room walls are apparently paper-thin. We could hear the guests next door, who were speaking in normal tone of voice, as if they were in our own room. Unfortunately, this was at 2 AM.
5 night trip Dec 3, 2013
GY
"close to the beach"
convenient location and good breakfast included. The staff were very nice. My only complaint would be the noise from the road and from the room above.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Not what I was expecting"
Fine place if you need a quick stay in Venice- not for the business traveler- forget about their free breakfast - it's free and still not worth consumption. However I will say it is clean and we'll maintained - small Inn. Very very basic. If you can - bring your own pillow.
Response by The Inn at Venice Beach
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback! I’m sorry to hear that your stay was not as expected. We strive to deliver complete satisfaction and I apologize if we felt short of meeting your expectations. Having the right pillow is important to us and that is why we place two different types in our guestrooms (cotton & feather). Our complimentary breakfast is a Continental Deluxe, with an assortment of fruit, pastries, cereal, yogurts, boiled eggs, teas and coffee from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Thank you again for sharing your experience! We will absolutely take your feedback into mind when making future purchases and changes in our product. Kind regards, Maggie Oliva General Manager Inn at Venice Beach
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
liz
"romantic getaway"
The room was perfect for my getaway with my boyfriend. We were two blocks from the beach and there were many restaurants and bars to choose from. I truly enjoyed the experience.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Very nice hotel, close to numerous restaraunts and the beach.the staff was super friendly
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Love this place !"
My second stay - love the location, the staff, the rooms !! I recommend getting a room on the third floor at the rear of the inn. The ceiling is raised with the roofline and the rooms are quiet. Great breakfast and charming courtyard in which to relax and enjoy it. Low-key and beachy. There is not a classic lobby And there is no place other than the courtyard and your room in which to plop yourself, but you'll be too busy outdoors anyway !!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Worth my stay"
Granted I was there for two separate nights during the week my stay was very peasant. The staff was very helpful and polite, especially Alfredo. It was nice of them to hold my bags after checking out so I could do a little sight seeing before heading to the airport. Breakfast was simple yet delish. Cleanliness of my room was great. I would definitely go back.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Jesus
"Great location, very clean, friendly staff."
This hotel is priced right at a great location. It's very clean and really friendly staff. Would highly recommend it and would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
MD
"Worth it - cute, comfortable and convenient"
My mom and I stayed in room 114 and we couldn't really regulate the temperature. My only complaint. Did feel like leaving the patio door opened given the easy access and the air con was either too cold or too warm - just no flow. Like a room with more sunshine. But, it was a nice room otherwise...Will stay here again. I think I had 106 (corner, with two queens) the last time and liked it better.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Cozy & Cool by the Beach"
I stayed here two nights for business. Excellent! Friendly helpful staff. The girl at the front desk was great. The room was super nice, clean and cool decor. The breakfast was good. The location is superb. 5 stars!
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Jon
"Diamond hotel near the beach"
Love my stay at this hotel. Room was spacious, courtyard was quaint, lots to choose for breakfast. The staff on the desk were amazing. The lady from Egypt checked us in and she was very polite and informative, asked how your day was when you came back from being out. Everyone was very nice. Helped with telling us places to see. 2 blocks from the Venice boardwalk. Safe area. Great Mexican across the road. Venice canals are only around the corner. Definitely will stay here again
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"AWESOME STAY!!"
Loved it and the hotel staff were very accommodating!! Martin was excellent and so was the Justine (think I have her name wrong she worked the 18th of August. But, they were lovely to deal with and represent your hotel in a good light. I would definitely come back again. I would recommend this hotel to other friends and family. I definitely will be back!! Thomasine
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Thomasine
"Nice place, Quiet"
Was relatively inexpensive. The Room was very clean and quiet, plenty of space and a nice big flat screen TV. Free breakfast was exactly what you would expect, coffee, tea, cereal, fruit, etc. Easy walk to the Venice pier and the boardwalk. Next door to a very good Mexican restaurant.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice Venice Beach Gateway Hotel"
Easy walk to Venice Beach and the canals but not in the middle of the craziness that is Venice Beach. Very clean updated hotel with excellent staff. Continental Breakfast is on par with the big chains, but the patio where you csn eat is much nicer. We would definately stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
Randal
"Cozy place"
Would return
3 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Very nice with good breakfast. Close to beach too.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
"GREAT LITTLE FIND"
Great find near the beach in Venice, CA. Hotel was clean, cute, offered a great breakfast, parking easy. Would highly recommend. Will visit again!
Other trip May 26, 2013
Sara
"Solid Venice boutique hotel"
Great place to stay if you want to see Venice and/or Santa Monica, perfect if you want to go to Venice Beach. Don't expect the Ritz - that's not what this place is. But, the rooms were very comfortable and updated even if the hallways and lobby were not.
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
Ian
"Cute, conveniently located hotel for the price"
This hotel was a great deal! My one-night stay included free wi-fi and continental breakfast in the courtyard. It's an older building that they've renovated to be more modern, but since it's old, it doesn't feel as clean. The decor is cute. The tub/toilet area is small but the main room is a good size. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip May 8, 2013