All hotels in Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
215 North Samish Way, Bellingham, WA, 98225, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Comfortable stay"
The hotel is conveniently adjacent to I5. I did not want to drive anymore that night, so I pulled in. The room was fine and a good price. There was a problem with the TV which the staff attended to right away.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Martin
"It was a bed to sleep in and that is about it."
There was no elevator and we were given a room on the third floor which was an issue for my friend with pulmonary hypertension. Staff did not even offer to try to find a room on ground level.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Had to change rooms two times"
Had a bad experience checking in to the first room. Someone had used the bed in a room that was supposed to be clean.( Gross) The second room had a problem with the TV/Cable not working. By the time I was settle in the third room it w a s well over a hour.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"ICK!!!"
There were popcorn kernels and hair on the floor in the bathroom, there was some sort of schmutz on the edge of the bathroom sink, the carpet was filthy, and the walls are paper-thin... it was gross, and loud most of the night.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Grossed out
"Cleanliness issues"
The first room I stayed in, 221, was horribly filthy. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling and the walls were black with grime from hundreds of handprints. The mirrors clearly had not been wiped. When I asked that the room be scrubbed clean, I was ignored. Nothing was cleaned. I then insisted on moving rooms, which I should have done in the first place. The second room was much cleaner, newer, and nicer. It was like two different hotels. I don't understand why the first room was so filthy.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Convenient to I-5"
Stayed here overnight before skiing Mt Baker the next day. Hotel was good for price, convenient to several dining options and the freeway. I think our room (#101) was below the housekeeping closet on the second floor as there was a lot of noise from people traipsing around after 5AM so don't stay in that room. Otherwise we'd stay here for an overnight again.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Quiet and clean"
Helpful staff extra clean room comfortable beds. Extra quiet. Had a peaceful nights sleep. the continental breakfast was limited but filling.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"staying over a week"
Overall a 3...Staying there for over two weeks, you begin to notice how rundown your room is like stains on walls and carpet. The power also shutoff twice at night when I was there and the bathroom fluorescent lights would not work most of the time...the remote acted weird on the TV also...The parking space could get tight if your are driving a truck or a big suv...breakfast was good...
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
"Entirely satisfied."
The staff was great. The breakfast is nothing fancy, but it was sufficient, clean, available. This is what every Days Inn should be.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"disappointing"
They did not reservation so I had to get a double bed room instead of a single...the staff seemed overwhelmed that night, but receptionist was better in the morning...it was downtown in the middle of major streets, but room was quiet at least...luckily I got a microwave because soom rooms did not have any even tough they should
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
The employees are all very sweet and professional! The beds are very comfortable, and the showers are great! Very clean hotel!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Days Inn Bellingham on a Budget"
OK hotel at a bargain price. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Near Freeway"
I have stayed here several times. I noticed that my room on the third floor was a more up-to-date bed and furniture than what I found a month ago in my room on the first floor. The carpet in the common areas could be more clean, but in general, I am satisfied with the staff and with my stay.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"Centrally located and staff are great."
The hotel is a little run down and it smells really musty when you first enter the room. It goes away eventually but it is not a nice smell. Other than that, the breakfast is good, it is centrally located, and the staff are very helpful. It is an older hotel and we don't spend a lot of time in the room so, for the price, it works well for us.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Lana
"You get what you pay for"
The gentle men that checked me in was great, very nice and extremely helpful. The ladies on staff were ok. You can smell smoke while walking in the hall ways on account that they have some smoking rooms so that was off putting. No elevator, so pack light if you plan on staying here. You can tell the hotel is old, mainly by the condition of the bathroom. Aside from a few hairs left behind, it was clean. However it needs help such as new calk and repairs to the ceiling. All and all, I can't complain too much as I paid less than $60 a night here.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
This was a reasonably priced serviceabe hotel. Breakfast was better than most. The facility is not as new and lacks some of the finishes that more expensive plaves have, but is perfectly serviceable.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Hotel is becoming tired"
Room had formerly been smoked in, and they tried to cover the smell with strong scented cleaning agent. Made for an allergy / non-restful night. Probably will not be back.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
wiery traveler
"Good Location for WWU"
Clean and comfortable. Nothing fancy. Lots of noise from the other rooms. Functional and lower priced so for a quick visit to your student at WWU a decent choice
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"More comfortable than a few higher priced places."
I am working in the area of Bellingham and have been staying at a higher priced hotel. The beds were hard as rocks, so I decided to try Days Inn, since they had a few reviews of comfortable beds. The bed was not to bad for hotel stays and much better than the higher priced places. I had a tube TV, with microwave, and a refrigerator with a freezer portion in it. These are the pluses that make this a better and more affordable choice. Now the hotel is a little dated and as an electrician, there are a few things that I do see that need some attention. That being said, is the only thing I found wrong with the place besides not offering biscuits and gravy in their breakfast line up. I will stay there again and not only did I enjoy the price of my stay, I enjoyed the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Ty
"Very convenient location"
pretty good for the price. Beds weren't the most comfortable
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Paula
"Very convenient"
Great location. Close to bus stops, fast food, supermarkets, and downtown.
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2013
Naomi
"just okay....smoking just outside the door"
Poeple were smoking just at the door. And hallway stinks when you get in. Rooms could be cleaner.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Ok rooms"
The Staff are great! But the place needs to be painted. The hallways are, yuck, and the doors to your room, will, depressing. The stairs rails need to be washed they were sticky. Outside of this the folks working there are very nice. I was Ok staying there, but next time I'll try some place else. I stayed 5 days.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Big boy
"Good Proximity to Mount Baker"
This motel has good proximity to Mount Baker and Mount Shuksan, plus the nearby campus of Western Washington University. There were a dozen restaurants and fast-food vendors nearby. A Chinese restaurant is located next door on the south side. Free breakfast was notably good, with waffles, cereal, hard-boiled eggs, juice, milk, and coffee. The spacious rear parking lot (on sloping ground) has convenient access to the second floor. I stayed on the third floor on a west-facing room so that it was away from noise from traffic on Interstate 5.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Its ok but I wouldn't stay there again."
I wasn't expecting a 5 star experience but I wasn't super impressed by the cleanliness of the facilty.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"A Great stay the was almost Excellent"
The staff at the days inn in bellingham are incredibly helpful and professional. The hotel was maintained to the highest levels of cleanliness, the room felt like I was the first person to ever stay in it. My only complaint is the quality of the intercontinental breakfast, but hey free food is free food right? Even if its bad OJ and cold waffles.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Ben
"Not a bad place to stay a few nights stay"
You average motel in fair condition. Great value for the price.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Don't go there"
My previous experiences at Days Inn are much better. Some how I felt checking into a no star motel.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Clean room. Friendly service"
We picked this hotel as it was close to the college. Upon arrival it was nothing fancy. Friendly front end staff. We reserved the executive queen room. Very happy with the size. Clean room. Bathroom sink looked like it need to be replaced but everything functioning. Ordered a roll away bed that I actually slept on and was very comfortable. Decent breakfast selection. Outside pool but warm enough that kids enjoyed it for over an hour. Overall very nice stay, little noise, comfortable beds and great air conditioner.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"well located of highway I 5 older construction bu"
Older hotel from the 60's but clean and has friendly staff close to exit on I -5 and downtown. Very good value for the price
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Convenient Location"
The stay was good - it was located rite off of I-5, WWUniversity, and the price. My complaints would be that the towel hook on the bathroom door was placed almost to the top of the door - it wouldve been fine if I was 6'5 tall; no hand towel rack; and the sink faucet handle was difficult to adjust - it was either 'on' at full blast or 'off' ...
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013
JerryG
"Worth the money."
We were pleasantly surprised with the accommodations in Bellingham. They are doing a good job and look like they are working on improvements.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Nice, clean and safe"
Got a good deal through Expedia and booked right away. Checked in by a lovely young lady who was very helpful. Gave me whAt I felt to be the safest room since I was a woman traveling alone. Upon getting to my room I received a call from her checking if everything was ok. The room was a nice set up. Fridge,, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker. Just about everything you would need for a short stay. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The area was fairly quiet I even slept with the windows open and slept like a baby. The next morning I checked out the free breakfast which was very good. I have already booked for October when we go back to WWU for parents weekend. I would recommend this hotel anyone who needs a safe, clean place to stay.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Vicki
"Thought we were going to be closer to Bellis Fair"
Overall it was pretty good, the room, breakfast, staff. The roof top area looked like there had been a party and they forgot to clean up. The garbage can overflowing with bottles and beer cans, cigarette buts etc.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
good to get away
"Great if you are visiting WWU"
Room was ok but I ran out of hot water at 6am for my shower
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Hdqtrs hotel for RSVP cycle event"
With trepidation, we booked this hotel despite some of the on-line marginal reviews. We were pleasantly surprised at the rooms, the comfort and the service. Despite it being the hdqtrs for the ride, there was little noise. Very convenient. Front desk staff went out of their way to be helpful. Can definitely recommend it for basic rooms.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Esteban
"Old"
This hotel is very old - not like "vintage" old. More like "70's" old. Outdated. We noticed it when we walked into the lobby. And when we entered the room, the first thing we smelled was bleach. Strong bleach. Although the bedding was clean, the TV was not a flat screen and the bathroom needed a lot of help. The mirror was worn, the vanity top was cracked and old. And the tile in the shower as disgusting. There appeared to be mold in the grout. Probably explains the smell of the bleach. And then the next morning I turned the shower on and found only luke-warm water. When I called the front desk (after my shower), I was told that they needed to "flip a switch" to get me some hot water. Ugh. With all the different hotel options in Bellingham WA, you can bet I will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
Kelli
"It was clean and had wi-fi"
I literally didn't feel safe here. I took my daughter to orientation at WWU and she stayed with me the first night and I was by myself the second night. I didn't allow maid service while I was there as I was working in the room and had a lot of electronics. For some reason there were big trucks in the parking lot every day/evening and men running around. I got what I paid for.....
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Ok for the deal."
The room was alright, clean but a bit in need of some updating. The breakfast was a bit sad and could of used some bagels, fresher fruit and yogurt. I will probably go again, since I will be visiting Bellingham more often, but it wasn't the nicest of hotels.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Good hotel for a couple of nights"
It's a 2-star hotel so if you go there with 3 or 4 star expectations, you will be disappointed. It's an older building and there is not an elevator so keep that in mind if you have a bad back. I started out listing all the things that were wrong with the room, and there were several, and I could tell you what they are but I don't want to ruin your surprise. It's always an adventure for us when we book through expedia and get a 2-star hotel, but that's part of the fun. Sometimes it's best to spend less on a room that you're only going to sleep in and use the money you save for other stuff. I do want to say that all the staff we encountered were very nice and friendly and accommodating. There were 5 of us and we were comfortable and had all the pillows, shampoos, etc that we needed. The pool guy was out every day cleaning and caring for the pool and was a really nice guy. The breakfast was pretty good, with waffles that you had to toast, cereal, two juices, good hot coffee, English muffins, hard boiled eggs, and blueberry bagels - way better than the 2-star in Vancouver, BC that we stayed in. Also, I was very very pleased that the rooms had real coffee cups for the coffee and glass cups for water, etc. That was really nice. Also, there was a microwave and a fridge, not just a fridge like the other hotel we stayed at. And again, the staff were great. Oh, and my daughter and husband liked the pool - they're the only ones who used it. The location was good too.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Terese
"Last minute stay,"
They only had a smoking room left. That was the worst of it. Hotel clerk gave me a bottle of freebries At my request and I used 2/3 of the bottle. They I went to dinner and came back and it was better. I don't think I will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Close to WWU"
Hotel was clean, breakfast was more than adequate and proximity to Western is excellent. This is a great location if you are taking kids to university and want to stay close!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Perfectly acceptable"
Came in late, had a third floor king bedroom room. Hotel was a little outdated and smelled strongly of smoke (enough so that I had to reassure my girlfriend that we indeed had a nonsmoking room as we went down the hall). However, our room was quiet (facing away from the street), the air conditioning quickly lowered the temperature down, and we got a good night's sleep.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"No expectation."
Disappointing! The carpet of room and the hallway, stairwell need to be cleaned and washed.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Pickie
"ok stay"
easy to find, ok price....Sc
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Scott R.
"Not good for Older Folk"
there are no elevators so if you have luggage it is really inconvenient.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
retiree
"What a GREAT town!"
Came in for Independance Day festivities, and so impressed with Bellingham! Friendly and clean city... All topped by a good stay! Room a tad small, and a hair ball was missed prior to our arrival, but just being picky. Some renos underway, but staff did a great job working around them! WONDERFUL staff, they are! Parking areas and pool area very clean! Must be one of the best Inns to be had! Would go back tomorrow if we had longer vacation!
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
sandra
"July 4th"
We stayed 5 nights to visit family- We were just just there for sleeping and then gone for day and evening. Otherwise I would recommend somewhere else to stay.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Pleasant stay for one night. Convenient location. Very helpful staff.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
WH
"Red Bell Rider"
We booked a non-smoking room only to get a room *without* a non-smoking sign on the door and inside, a sad little plastic sign saying "No Smoking". This was very much a smoking room - it wreaked of cigarettes. The hotel was booked out so we couldn't change rooms.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013