All hotels in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here127 Public Sq, Cleveland, OH, 44114, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Closest to Convention Center"
I was very pleased with my overnight stay at the Marriott. We asked for a handicapped accessible room at check-in, and we were accommodated with no problem. The valet staff was very helpful with our car and luggage. Our service could not have been better.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Helen
Overall excellent stay at an excellent city.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Wonderful!!"
What a great staff. They were attentive and courteous and even upgraded our room for free. Since we were there for our sons graduation from college they also surprised us with a bottle of champagne in our room. I've traveled around the world for decades so I know a great hotel and staff when I encounter one. Special acknowledgement to May Kennard - Front desk supervisor. So gracious!!
3 night business trip May 24, 2014
Rebecca
"Stayed due to running the cleveland marathon."
Excellent all around stay. It met all of our needs.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Great place and located near all major activities
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Room was clean, beds were comfy, staff was friendly. No complaints! Such a great location!
Other trip May 23, 2014
"close to Public Hall concert"
Hotel and food were great. Service in the bar area was poor. In the evening there appeared to be one server covering the entire bar area. He was running ragged. We ordered chips and after a wait, finally got them, In his defense he did not charge us.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"2 blocks from my sons apartment"
It was a clean and comfortable room but the hallways were noisy
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Would stay again"
Great hotel. Right in the heart of the city & near to the R&R Hall of Fame & Greater Science Center. Very close driving distance to everything else. Very polite & helpful staff. Room was nice. Only complaint was cleanliness of room was not super. Found piece of paper behind toilet, among other small things. Pool was more of a fitness pool than swimming pool so not ideal for small children. They still enjoyed themselves though. Overall, we had a pleasant stay, & I would definitely stay here again on a return trip.
Other trip May 3, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful from the moment we walked in. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Good Choice"
I wish the cost of parking and internet were included in the price. A Continental breakfast would have been very convenient also.
"sleepless night"
Beautiful motel, room was very nice, Bed was like sleeping on the sidewalk. I finally gave up at 3:00am and slept in the chair.
Keith
Our sleep was peaceful, services were prompt and the room was clean and the people were polite and helpful.
Response by Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
Thank you for your great comments regarding our hotel and staff. I am happy to hear that your sleep was peaceful. We will share your praise throughout our hotel and with our team. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.
Dominique
"Excellent!"
Nothing more said - One of the Best in Cleveland
Response by Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
Thank you for the positive guest comments. We share our guest comments throughout the team to celebrate our success. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Martin
"nice hotel in downtown"
Sunday branch was horrible and the same about service ,long wait and the food is very disapointing
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
It is a kind of old building, but I love everything else.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Our rooms were not what I reserved and was very disappointed.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
My family and I enjoyed our stay. We really have no complaints. The only thing that I would have liked was an in room coffee maker.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Very nice, modern and close to everything"
Out for a night at casino and drinks and got a casino shuttle back to marriot, safe, fun and very nice!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great Lake View!"
My wife and I truly enjoyed the entire experience staying at the Marriott Key Tower Hotel
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Excellent hotel downtown"
Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Room was nice, bed was very comfortable and had great views of downtown.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
Room 1517 has musty carpet and the fridge doesn't work. Lucky for me I travel with air spray and all we had were beverages to refrigerate, so using an ice bucket was fine. If these hotel reviews are truly read by management and not just a waste of the consumer's time, I see where musty carpet and non-working fridges are one of the main complaints, so management should really do something about that. Other than that, my stay was perfect. I got free Wi-Fi as a rewards member. We all got complimentary bottled water. The restaurant gave my husband a free cocktail. Our checkout time was extended until 1pm because my family (we had three rooms booked) wanted to make a quick run for the casino. The night before we walked over to the mall, arena...everything was just right there at our fingertips. When I tell you the staff is EXCELLENT, I'm not exaggerating. It's actually the staff's genuineness that keeps you from wanting to make any type of complaint. Right down to the bell boy; he refused to take our tip and made sure we could find the nearest restaurant of our choice while we headed to our final destination. We checked in a half hour early and parking options were extremely economic. I honestly don't see us staying at any other hotel when visiting the Cleveland are.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
E. N. Joy
"Very Nice Hotel but high charge for wifi and park"
Hotel was great but thought it was a bit much to charge 16.95 for wifi and 20 to park
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Great downtown location !"
Stayed here for 2 weekend nights. Very comfortable and walking distance to all the activities n entertainment locations!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not as advertised"
I've stayed at Marriott all over the world. I am a Marriott member. They advertised a steam room which is what I was looking for. They had a sauna and a cold hot tub. This is the first diss appointment I've experienced with Marriott in several years.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Missy
"Proposed"
I thought my stay was amazing and I even proposed in our room and she loved it. Best hotel I've ever stayed in by far!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Chase
"Awesome Custoemr Service"
This hotel sets a precendent for customer service and should be a model for all other hotels. Everyone in this property extended warm, welcome and sincere hospitality.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Overall"
The room was little small but functional, which includes the bathroom. With two people, there was not very much space to put your toiletries. Also, I can't remember staying at a hotel that didn't offer FREE internet service. Is this a mid-west thing? The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The restaurant and bar were very nice and the service was excellent.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Nice hotel tile in bathroom was fair"
Was ok expireence hallways were loud as in you can hear everything your neighbors opened or closed the doors room service anything in the hall your herd loudly not subtle.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"amazing!"
we had tremendous service at this hotel. every employee was exceptionally courteous and friendly. hotel room view was beautiful and we could walk to everything (even in the cold). we will definitely go back!
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
Great experience overall. The staff is extremely friendly nice and helpfully. Had one issue with the waiter and kitchen with confusion on something being dairy products and waiter not knowing about it. They fixed it to the best they could. I would defiantly go back.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Had a great couple of nights on a romantic getaway. The hotel staff was welcoming and attentive. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel bar was relaxing. Enjoyed every minute of our stay!
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Decent Hotel for the price"
I wouldn't exactly say luxury but it is nice, and was probably a luxury hotel a while ago - now its looking old and worn. We would however stay there again - there was nothing wrong with it and the staff was amazingly nice and helpful.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Best bed out there!"
Great hotel. That bed and pillows are heaven!
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Sara
"Great Hotel!"
Top notch, Classy Hotel close to everything downtown...
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Martin
"In downtown, fun location, comfy room"
I loved this hotel. The restaurant was amazing. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The hotel staff went out of their way to help me, give me directions and were just simply very friendly. The room was very clean and had all the amenities I needed without extra charge. I loved the downtown area. Wish I had more time to explore. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
Crystal Darker
The stay was great but it is way too expensive for the size of the rooms.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
The room had a musty/mildew odor. Other than that, the beds are super comfy!
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Poor Service"
Reserved a King room months ago. At arrival our only option was a handicapped equipped room that was not acceptable. TV didn't work and after complaint, told to bad,,,"it is warn out". Really! Waited for ever at valet for our vehicle even though I called from our room 15 minutes in advance. It was 5:00 AM so being busy was not a excuse.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Brett
"No free internet!"
The hotel location is very good, next to the Key Tower, and close to the lake. The room is clean, but a bit small for the price we paid. The bigest strange thing is no free internet, which all other Marriott or other hotels have. I also had problem with the parking. When we just arrived, we stopped the car by the front door and wanted to go to the frontdesk first, then we can know where to park our car. But immediately, several valent parking guys came to our car door, asking our keys for valent parking, so pushing. We had to give our car key and were unprepared for this. At the frondesk we learned we can do self parking, but our car is already gone. So, we could not really freely access our car.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Guest
"nice location"
Very convenient to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, waterfront, and downtown with shops and restaurants.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Stellar!"
We loved our stay, an oasis of peace with all the conveniences and comforts--plenty of pillows, soft and firm, great mattress, super clean, roomy, table and comfort chair for workiing and reading--discreet and a fabulous restaurant offering exceptional quality meals till midnight and Starbucks coffee in the lobby...could not have been happier with our 3 nights stay. well worth the expense.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
angelik
"Rooms smelled like mold"
The appearance of the hotel and the hotel staff are both very nice. The minute I opened the door to my room the smell of mold smacked me in the face. I called to the front desk to change rooms. They sent someone up with our new room key. The second room smelled just as bad. I was in town visiting my father at the Cleveland Clinic and really didn't have much of a choice since every other hotel I checked was book. I stayed 2 nights and both morning woke up with sinus headaches. I've never stayed at a Marriott before and probably won't again if I can avoid it
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"great get away"
It was our 1 year anniversar ,this was really nice. Having breakfast included was great.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
"Very enjoyable"
clean. staff was amazing. restaurant was really good.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Awesome"
Very pleasant stay. When we first arrived in the room there was an unpleasant odor. We called the front desk and they got us another room without hesitation. This was fantastic cause it provided us with a beautiful lakeside view. Although it was extremely busy with 3 weddings the staff managed to make sure the other guests were well taken care of. It was a bit pricey but considering the location, the awesome staff; it was well worth it.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Mo
Overall it was pretty good. There were some snags starting with hotels.com putting us in 1 king bed rooms instead of the two double beds like i had booked for. The hotel itself did it's best to accomodate us but i got the pleasure of sleeping on the rollaway. The pool is a joke if you are an adult, but probably is nice if you are a kid. However, when i went down to it, it was a disastor with towels all over but none clean. I called the front desk to tell them, they said someone would get right to it, and then hopped in the pool for about an hour. no one came to tidy up or put out clean towels.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Excellent location for many downtown activities"
Excellent!
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
Dean
"convenient location"
The Cleveland Marriott was very nice overall, great rooms, very tasty in-room breakfast in the morning. The only other amenity we took advantage of was the sundries shop for snacks and drinks, which had a reasonably good selection. The restaurant and bar looked very nice as well, but we didn't actually go to either of them.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Glenn
"Nice hotel - great location"
Hotel was centrally located and within walking distance of good restaurants & entertainment. Very safe/clean area. Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, no noise from other rooms, good breakfast buffet, convenient parking, easy check-in. We were very satisfied with our stay. Very enjoyable trip to Cleveland.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013