All hotels in Trenton, Ontario, Canada
10 Trenton Street, Trenton, ON, K8V4M9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Trenton, Ontario"
Really nice place. Close to downtown which was awesome
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Bring your own facecloths."
This was a stay of several nights for an extended family function. The only reason we stayed was that the room was clean and it would have been a hassle to find another motel by the time we got there. There are NO nice amenities here. In fact, some days we got face cloths in the bathroom and other days none. When I politely called the desk one evening and asked for two face cloths a male employee or owner came to the door with hand towels. I thought he must not have understood and said no, we just needed two facecloths. He pushed the towels at me, said "you take these, they work the same"and walked off. Stunned. What customer service! The breakfast is bare bones. Bare bones.Eat at Tim Horton's. Strike this place off your list.
8 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Robin
"anoyed customer"
The room was great with the exception that there was only one chair in the kitchen. Our weekend was thowen off because we are big on swimming and we were told it had a indoor pool but one that is not open does not help the situation. We realize that they are renovating the hotel but this should have been told to us from hotels.com.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Kenneth
"disappointed"
disappointed with this hotel. although the room size was great it was lacking in amenities as advertised. the room did not have a coffee maler or even a klenex box. stayed 2 nights and did not get housekeeping and had to go tofOnt dstoge lantowels.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"OK, but..."
Small problems but very good service from two different people on duty at front desk when I called about them. (1) NO GUIDE TO USING WHAT I FOUND TO BE COMPLICATED TV CONTROLS (2 OF THEM!) Young man came to room to explain what should have been either evident OR supported by a guide. (2) Toilet paper was so close to running out I called front desk and he brought extra rolls to room.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
margaret
"Nice little place"
This hotel had all the necessities and was also very clean. The continental breakfast was decent, not much of a variety but doable. The amenities (pool, gym etc) are actually located in another building that's not directly attached to the hotel. The staff could be a little more accommodating but for me that's the least. It's located at a decent spot in this quiet little town.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Anna
"well worth the money"
our room was very clean and comfortable. There was an indoor pool which we used for hours, a well equipped gym and pool table and a pub/ dance club in the hotel premises.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014

"Great room for price!"
The hotel room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. It was perfect for a nights stay at a reasonable price! I would stay again if in the area. No coffee in room was the only negative.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
The room is simple, but clean and very spacious. We were 5 adults and were quite comfortable. Even though you are close to the train tracks, and our room was at the back, the trains didn't bother us. Would definetely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Rozane
"Will stay here again"
Great place for the money, fantastic staff
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great Value!"
This is not the Sheraton, but for what I paid, i had a great stay and definitely got great value! very good service, Clean, recently renovated and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
good for 1 night. didn't like having to go outside to get to the indoor pool.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
No problems
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"I won't be returning"
Not the best value for an outdated hotel. Half was closed for renovation. Dining facilities advertised were closed for complete renovation. WiFi was extremely slow. Bed was soft and springs made noise. Free breakfast was sub par. The hotel is right beside the railway tracks which can be disturbing during the night. Staff were friendly and tried to be helpful, but they have so much to do to bring this place back to decent standards. Should be cheaper for the condition it is currently in.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Beds. Where a little soft for our liking but other then that the hotel was quite nice and very enjoyable
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
um... probably not Canada's best value...
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Very friendly and accommodating staff, room was clean, price was great for the over night stay. The building is undergoing renovations but the pool was still available for the kids which was a bonus.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Angela J.
"great room and service for the price"
staff was friendly and very helpfulthe motel was clean rooms were well kept the one I was in anyway the continental was pretty average cereal and coffee kinda breakfast
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
robert
"Decent spot for a short stay."
Staff was friendly, towels were a bit rough , trains going by at night and set off the neighbour hood dogs . Decent coffee in the morning.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"good, did the trick. Everyone happy"
Close to highway. Railroad goes by. Convenience and quiet. Gym and pool was bonus
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not Bad Considering"
The hotel is obviously undergoing significant renovations but the room we stayed in was very modern, clean and comfortable. The gym and pool facilities are still under construction and once they are done should be nice as well.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"good room good price"
Had all what we needed. Pool was nice . Convenient to Highway.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Wilfred
"Not bad."
Good stay. The room was clean and the hotel was okay. Housekeeper was great but front desk service could have been much better. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Good for a nights stay"
Pros: -Near down-town Trenton -Good sized rooms -Affordable -Clean Cons: -Near train tracks -Could use some updating (bathroom fixtures, furnishings, electrical)
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Canada best value inn."
It was pleasant stay. Well located near to the via rail and very clesn and comfortable stay. Would stay there if I go to Trenton again.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Excellent Front Receptionist"
Receptionist was excellent! Room was clean...other than that not much else good to say. Bed sagged and was very uncomfortable; pool was closed; gym closes early on Saturday; restaurant had just moved a few days before we got there; poor breakfast. If it were half the price I'd say it was a good deal but as it offered pool and gym and restaurant and these weren't available, not worth it.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Charley
"All promo - no substance"
Sounds like a lot of services are provided but the "Heated Pool" is in another building, so you have to walk outside and it looked so filthy that I didn't want to go in. I don't know what they are talking about when they mention in their ad about having a sauna or hot tub. No safe or coffee maker was found in room. Sounds like a different place in the advertising. In winter, the rooms are only heated if they are booked ahead of time; room was very cold, and then when I got the heat back on, it wouldn't switch off when the desired temperature was reached, so then I had to wake up in the middle of the night to switch it off as I couldn't sleep. Unfortunately, between that and the trains that go by at all hours, I didn't sleep well for 2 days. Also, the "Continental Breakfast" consisted of a loaf of bread and a bag of bagels, with packages of butter. The toaster was almost useless as one side didn't work and the other side was barely working. Only coffee, no tea, but there was juice available.... Location convenient, but will try other accommodations in the future.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Avid Traveller
"Convenient basic stop-over"
The hotel room was fairly standard but with poor lighting and no tv remote instructions - we eventually figured it out. We had access to a mini fridge for our drinks. There was evidence of partial updating but other areas of wear. Mainly and most importantly, it was clean. It was less than 5 minutes from the highway, so it worked as a stop-over on our way to London, Ont. from Ottawa - which was the purpose of our stay.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Surprisingly impressed!"
On the way back to Ottawa fom Toronto after seeing a play, we sought a place 1/3 way to reduce the drive.We had one room for 4 teenagers and one for my wife and I. Large rooms, well maintained, bathrooms in order, no 'funny' smells. The included breakfast was meager but did the job: bagels/toast, cereal, muffins, microwae, FRESH FRUIT!
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
rene
"Quiet location."
We had a very good experience. Our first room seemed to have a lingering smoky smell but the hotel owner put us in another room and it was great.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great Value"
Hotel was easy to get to, right off the 401. Rooms were excellent for the $, no complaints. Provided a modest but adequate breakfast. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good value Hotel"
Hotel was just as advertised, perfect for a weekend away in Trenton, check in was quick always someone on the desk , just all round a good stay.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
The stay was OK. They definately need more space in the breakfast area and a better selection of food.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Tony
"Pleasantly surprised"
After reading the reviews here I was hesitant to book this hotel. However, the reviews on tripadvisor were pretty positive so I decided to give it a try. My friends and I stayed there this past Sunday night as we were spending the Monday at Sandbanks provincial park. The staff at the hotel were all very nice and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. My friends and I were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed our stay there. The continental breakfast was adequate and you can't beat free! Excellent budget hotel overall!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2014
"Recommendable place to stay"
At first, we were given a room with a smoke smell, but were finally able to get a better room after asking for another room so I would say that we had a good service. Moreover, breakfast is included though it is not written in the description. Location is not far from downtown Trenton and it is about an hour driving to Sandbanks. Overall, our stay is satisfied enough.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Overnight to Prince Edward County"
Booked a couple weeks ahead, smooth check-in when we arrived. Friendly staff at desk. Somewhat older motel with an attached bar, plenty of parking and NO trucks! Very quiet for a full house. Clean comfortable room for the price. Solid two star hotel, comfortable beds, fridge, TV and desk etc. Basic breakfast stuff like cereal, toast, bagels and frozen waffles. Not exciting but included with the room. Certainly the families we saw were fine with it. So were we. Apparently there was a pool but we didn't check it out.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Kel
I've stayed at 3 star inns. This inn is hardly 2 star. It's a cheap place to stay, but don't go expecting much. We had breakers trip on us more than once. Overall it was not a horrible stay. It served our purpose. You have access to a pool that's part of a fitness center nearby.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
It worked for me will be better once there renovations are done
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Under construction but no excuse"
I rented 2 rooms for 1 night. I phoned ahead to tell the desk that it would be a late arrival, 10:20 pm. When I arrived, I discovered that it was under construction and there was no continental breakfast offered even though the ad said one was available. I was given 2 Tim Horton gift cards with $2.95 on each. Hardly adequate for 4 people! When I woke in the morning I discovered that the remote for the tv did not work and there was no phone in the room to call the desk. When I pulled the sheets up on the bed I discovered a used nose strip under the top sheet! I took it to the desk to complain about the cleanliness and the tv not working and was only told that the complaint would be taken to the manager. I was given another Tim's card for $2.95! The second room had a filthy blanket with a dried brown substance on it. I gave the blanket to the front desk and said I wanted a refund. I was told the manager would probably give a 10% discount on my next visit. There will be NO second visit!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Cathy
Maybe after the work is done but for now stay away
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Anthony White
"Under Renovations."
Motel was under going renovations in lobby and hallways. No restaurant. Continental breakfast was a Tim Horton gift card. Credit card machine didn't work on check in. Clerk was hard to understand.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Change!"
Change your mind! This is a horrible place, I was reimbursed by Hotels.com because I couldn't stay here for 10 minutes!
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014

"sandbank"
1 heure de Sandbank
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Mario
"À éviter autant que possible."
Très vieil hotel en décrépitude. Vieux tapis sales dans la chambre. Pas d'air. Ça sentait le vieux. Air climatisé inefficace. Bruits de tuyauteries incessants.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Patrick
"Belles vacances en famille"
Nous avons passé un très beau séjour au Travelodge Belleville. Chambre propre, belles piscines, bon service en général à l'exception du très grand manque de disponibilité des lifeguard de la piscine intérieure avec glissade. Conséquence: glissade fermée la majorité du temps pendant notre séjour... Grande déception de la part des enfants! Hôtel bien situé, près de tous les services et du parc national de Sandbanks.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Good choice"
Super rien de Mauvais à dire, bonne place tranquille bien gardé
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
pierre
Nous avons eu un très beau séjour à ce motel! La réceptionniste était très gentille et accueillante. L'appartement était propre et très spacieuse. Tout était bien à l'exception de certaines portes qui aurait besoin d'être réparer puisqu'elles ne fermait pas. Il n'y a que un petit problème avec ce motel et c'est que Canadas Best Value Inn est situé très proche d'une voie ferrée. Lorsque les trains passe pendant la nuit, il est plus difficile d'avoir un sommeil sans interruption. Mais, puisque j'ai le don de me rendormir assez facilement, j'y retournerais demain. Le rapport qualité/prix est très bon!
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Pascale
"Arrêt vers Toronto."
Une nuit seulement.Confortable mais sans plus.Connection internet lente.Déjeuner compris.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Aucun service à la clientèle"
La personne à l'accueil a été très froide et bête, épargnant au maximum ses mots. Elle nous a informé d'aucun des services offerts par l'hôtel alors qu'il y avait salle de gym, piscine et déjeuner offert. Le choix au déjeuner était extrêmement maigre et mauvais. Il n'y avait pas de lait jusqu'à ce que nous en fassions la demande et le café était froid. Nous sommes allés déjeuner au Tim Horton, où nous avons rencontré un couple qui séjournait au même hotel. Ils avaient tout autant détesté la qualité du service et du déjeuner.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Seb
L'hôtel était simple,mais bien puisque nous étions seulement à l'hôtel pour dormir les lits étaient peu confortable sinon rien à dire d'autres de négatif
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014