All hotels in East Windsor, New Jersey, United States of America
460 Route 33 E, East Windsor, NJ, 08520, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Not worth it"
When I first walked into the hotel room on the first floor it wasn't bad but then I opened the bathroom door and it reaked of smoke. This room and whole hallway was non smoking. I told the staff about it and housekeeping checked it out, all they did was turn on the exhaust fan and spray febreeze. It did work but later on it started to smell like smoke again ( I think it was coming from the rooms above us where people could smoke) The room was very poorly set up as well. The mini fridge you have to kneel down to open and close and get something out, it rubs against the rug. The t.v is also aimed at only one of the beds. The breakfast selection was also very poor, only cereal and toast, not much to choose from. I wouldn't stay at Days Inn ever again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Staff were nice. Free breakfast was ok. Pool was nice. Room was good.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
steph
"Stayed on a trip to six flags"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful and provided us with everything we needed (taxi numbers etc)
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Affordable and convenient"
My fiance and I went to six flags and stayed at this hotel for the night afterwards. We didn't get there to about 10:30 and was able to check in with no problem. It was quick and the people at the desk gave us menus for food before we went to our room. Beds were very comfortable and the AC kept us cool. The only thing it wasn't supplied enough with hygiene products. It had soap and shampoo and conditioner which came in handy but no lotion or even hand soap for that matter. The breakfast was weak also. I've stayed there in the past and they had muffins and donuts and different variety of cereal before. This stay was just cereal and toast mainly. Overall it is a nice hotel and extremely convenient if you visited six flags.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
Brina
"below average"
Room was small and dingy. Not a good hotel for the price.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good hotel for price"
Stayed here at end of June and have to say was pleasantly surprised, called hotel in advance and let them know I'd be checkin in late and there was no problem when I checked in at 1am, room was tiny but fairly clean, there were some rogue hairs from a female on top of the slip sheets which was kinda gross and the remote looked like it could've used a good cleaning, they also forgot towels as we only had one shower towel, these are forgivable offenses though do overall I was pleased, shower worked fine, the breakfast was slightly better than most continentals, they had toast, cereal, oatmeal, some frozen egg wraps that were surprisingly decent, drinks were OJ, apple juice and coffee, I'd stay again, good price for summer ($130)
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"customers Service"
Need better customer service.
4 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
The hotel staff must have been dealing with an issue. The clerk, when we arrived at around 11:30, took about 20 minutes to return to the front desk and then only with the persons in front me in line calling the front desk's number and letting it ring 40 times. The Room was nice, but had a heavy air freshener smell to it, reminiscent of AXE Body spray. The Coffee in the morning was passable but very bitter.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Convenient to interstate"
Hotel stay was pleasant. Need more choice with contental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
I had a good time
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"spend the extra $20 bucks and stay at the hampton"
there were black hand prints on the wall in my room, pretty gross
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Not recommended"
I reserved a non smoking room and was told the Hotels.com reserved a smoking room. I showed them my reservation that said other wise. They said oh well. We have no non smoking rooms. They offer no accommodation. I will not be using Hotels.com again. Ever!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
We were attending a wedding close by but 2 hours from home so we just wanted a place to sleep for the night. Although the room was small it was clean and inexpensive, more than half the price of the hotel offerred from the wedding venue. The pool looked inviting but we didn't have enough time before the wedding to enjoy it. We forgot a tie and the hotel clerk guided us to the local mall that was only 10 min away which was convenient. Overlall, I would stay again if I was going to need a place in the area.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Vicky
"Cozy clean"
We had little experince with one bed in the room but then they gave us second room free so all was excellent
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Yasemin
"Pet friendly. Close to the exit"
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pool area was fun. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I will definetly stay again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Try somewhere else"
The room reeked of the disinfectant they use - overpowering and clothes smelled from it when we got home.The tub clogged during showers both days we were there, and we had to call housekeeping to fix it. Also, the breakfast offering was weak, with a Nescafe machine for coffee and no eggs. Would not stay there again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Dated Hotel"
The hotel is dated and the room we had seemed to have a tilt. The only benefit for us was its proximity to the highway and the event we were attending.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Trip to attend Princeton Reunions"
We were not in the room much. It was clean and smelled nice, if a little small. Only one chair and one luggage rack. Not enough outlets for all our chargers. Staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast was nice. I liked the bed fine, but my husband thought it too mushy. A good deal for our stay, in my opinion. My husband would disagree, basically because of the outlets, (We couldn't both charge our phones at once.)
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Liz
"Fine but nothing more"
The hotel is convenient if you ar looking for a quick stop on a long highway trip. It is not a "destination". The lobby small and uninviting, the hallways were quite dirty (I was checking in at about 10pm, so perhaps they were cleaned the next day?), the room lacks basic amenities like a coffee maker, and the "breakfast" was a joke (I mean, really, bad), and lots of people were smoking right outside the entrance doors so my children and I had no choice but to walk through the plume. I reserved a non-smoking room. When I checked in, I was given a smoking room. The only non-smoking room had one bed, so my son had to sleep on a cot with the thinnest matress I have ever seen. I had to fold up my bedspread to give him something to cushion him from the metal cot springs.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"terrible"
Ive stayed at many days inns over the course of my life. We stayed here so we could go to great adventure. The room was clean but they never made the bed and the walls were so thin you could hear your neighbor's room. Overall unsatisfied with this days inn.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"Worst Hotel Stay in Years"
First, when I booked the hotel, I did not know that the amount was non-refundable until I paid. Next, the room was very small with few amenities for the price. I had to wait 15 minutes to check in because the clerk was fixing a guest's toy. The iron and shower did not work and the bed spread was dirty. Lastly, the continental breakfast was substandard. I would not recommend or ever stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Dr. John F. Kershaw
"Great Value In Town"
Stayed overnight from a commute from another distant town with the Mrs. Not the biggest rooms but more than good enough for a night or 2 road trip. Staff is pleasant & there are stores in driving distance. Would stop in again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Trip
"Nice Hotel. Easily available."
It was pleasnt stay for me, my Wife and my Son. Just what we wanted. Would have been nice if you had a Handicap room. However, over all it was very pleasant for a reasonable price.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Not Bad, Nor Good But Okay"
I made the reservation via the app 90 min before checking in. Front desk had no info & it took over 30 min to reach a rep. By the time I got in room 1 hr wasted. Then topped off by wrong room. Immediately went to desk & rectified. Real room was okay & breakfast was included. They're slow.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Hopper
"a nice way-station"
Nice place, friendly staff, very easy on/off highway. All in all, a nice place to stay!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Deb
"recent stay"
had to switch rooms because heat wasnt working....new room smelled excessively of bleach...didnt want to switch rooms a third time
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
"Great for nights rest."
We were on a long road trip. The weather caused us to stop early for the night. When we arrived we were pleasently surprised. We would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Sam
"Decent"
Went down for a stay over to go to TopGun Paintball for a Sunday game. Only problem was that our room was located near the outside/stairwell door. The door keycard did not work so people would prop open the door with a stick and the smoke smell would come into our room. Also, with the room being so close to the door, we heard it open and slam all night. BUT, you can control the other guests so it was as expected. Breakfast was decent (Bagels, cereal, muffin, waffle, coffee, etc. OJ machine down though). Not bad for a one night stay as long as you don't expect to get the same sleep you do in your own bed. Would pick again, but would request a room away from the outer doors.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Close to my businesses"
Enjoy stay while away from home
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great location off the NJ Turnpike"
Nice hotel, great location.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
NC Visitor
"Cost effective stay in Wast Windsor"
Stayed for 3 days. On first day, I had a situation with no laptop or phone. 2 PCs kept in the lobby were very helpful to contact family. Breakfast could be little better. But it is not bad. Wifi is good. Bed is well maintained. Television needs replacement soon!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Venkat
"Close to the Zombie Mud Run"
We arrived late, had a good night sleep and left first thing in the morning to go run the race. The front desk staff were friendly, the room was clean and the hotel was quiet. No complaints.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Mud Runner
"Forget about sleep"
Apart from the Frat party that went on for 2 nights and the thumping on my door @ 2am by very drunk underage guests, the large Police presence and the drinking in the car lot it was an 'experience'.
4 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Threecardtrick
"Days Inn East WIndsor"
The staff was very friendly, but the hotel is definitely showing its age. The continental breakfast wasn't anything to write home about.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"roadside stopover"
the hotel fit the bill for a stopover. the neighborhood was underconstruction as a huge highway effort was underway. there wasn't much around. however, as a mid trip stop it was a very good hotel.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Fine for an over night."
All was fine except their queen room had a Full bed.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Uncomfortable beds"
Room we stayed in had two extremely uncomfortable beds (pull out sofa was one of them). We called down to get a cot, when we got it, it was broken. The springs from the sofa bed were sticking in our back all night and it was crooked, we had to sleep with our heads where our feet should be.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Kris
"awesome place to stay"
i highly recommend this hotel awesome for kids and family
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
David P
"Convenient for Hightstown"
Convenient location. Clean room. Pool noise and voices noticeable. Employees helpful.
4 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"not so nice"
Although a convenient hotel, it was not the cleanest. The room was damp and smelled it. Nothing got the dampness out. On checking in, the gentleman at the front desk acted almost like I was an inconvenience that I wanted to check in. The bed was old and very uncomfortable; no refrigerator; very noisy in the halls til very late. Breakfast only donuts and cereals. Won't stay there again unless nothing else available.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Michele
felt slightly unsafe. the location was fine but on the third day we found out that our first floor window could be opened from the outside. our room was at the back of the property facing some woods. spoke to the girl at the front desk and said the windows shouldn't even open and she would send maintenance right away. about an hour and half later questioned front desk when maintenance was supposed to fix the window and was made aware that there was no one in maintenance. the manager then came out from behind the desk and said " Oh yeah I was supposed to fix that". probably will not stay here again mostly because it was too far away from where we needed to be. overall the hotel was decent. nothing special. oh and every morning the breakfast area was a complete mess. trash and spills everywhere and the tables and floors were messy too.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Decient"
Desk people were great, staff totally disregarded the 'do not disturb' sign on the door... none spoke english.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Close to many places to eat and shop. I had no problems while staying at the hotel. Am most likely to stay on my next trip to Great Adventure & Water Park with my kids
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
friendly staff, nice location
2 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"swell"
The only thing I disliked was the complimentary breakfast. There was only bagels mostly. But the hotel staff were quite nice!
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
The rooms are too small and our room was located right next to the laundry. We stayed there for 5 days and every morning there was a pile of dirty laundry and trashes in the hallway (they usually stayed there until late in the afternoon). The WiFi was not working properly.
5 night romance trip Jul 3, 2013
"Decent hotel for one night stay"
We stayed here after a visit to Six Flags Great Adventure. The drive took about 25-30 minutes which wasn't that bad. When we checked into the hotel at night, the woman at the desk couldn't have been more miserable. She did not greet us, instead she stared at us as if we were interrupting something. We weren't. The woman didn't smile once, or wish us a nice stay. She had a rude demeanor the entire time. On the plus side, the front desk person the morning after was 100 times better. He was attentive, kind, and polite. The room itself wasn't too bad. Not a 5 star hotel but had a clean bed and clean bathroom. For a quick place to sleep for a night, it wasn't too bad.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"comfortable"
Pleasently for the rate in that area.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
marguerite
"awesome"
I was there for a wedding. As most of the guest stayed in the other local hotels and had to wait to check in. Not me I walked into the hotel and my room was ready as well as my son who was also staying there. I also was able to get a refrigerator and micro with out requesting one, I was able to get. Everyone one there is so nice and I would go back again in a heart beat. Room was clean and neat, over all hotel was clean, even the manager was out triming the weeds, That is awesome I rate 10+++++++++ great stay
2 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Debbie
"Clean and convenient"
We have stayed here before. Only complaint is that there isn't enough seating in the breakfast area for the number of rooms.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013