All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
120 E 39th Street, Between Lexington Avenue And Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10016, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel!!"
We loved the hotel and will definitely stay there again. I read the reviews before booking and the room exceeded my expectations. The room was really clean and huge for NYC with very comfortable queen beds with plush linens. The shower had great water pressure. The hotel staff was very nice both on the phone and in person.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Roseann
Love the size of the room. Was the most spacious room that i've had in NYC. Surprised me at the size of it. The only downside was that the bathroom sink didn't really have room for my stuff. It was pretty tiny and I had to keep my shaving kit elsewhere or have it fall into the toilet or sink. Despite that, I would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Disapointed"
Elevator broken...consider this a walk up. Large bathroom a closet with absolutely no room to set any toiletries, and this was the deluxe studio. Wouldn't stay here again. .
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"HOORAY FOR THE TUSCANY"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Tuscany, aside from the poor elevator service. We have one suggestion: Get rid of the hanging lamp over the table near the window. It comes down so low that we were constantly banging our heads on it. We were so pleased that one night's stay was comped because of the elevator failure. Since I am 87 years old, it was not fun climbing nine flights of stairs. Milton Moskowitz
13 night family trip May 26, 2015
Milton
"Good not great"
The hotel is fine, but I would not consider it luxury. Rooms are comfortable and clean, but somewhat sparse. Service quite minimal. Location is great. For the price I think it is fine, but for a getaway with my wife, I will choose a little more luxury next time.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Everything was great here.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Nicholas
"Loved this hotel"
Great great great location! The hotel was exactly as promised on reviews and we had a great time.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Really Good"
Mess there for 12 days on business. All hotel staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Room was a great size (corner room). Murray Hill location is outstanding (quiet and slightly removed from the craziness of midtown). Hotel ambience is non-existent, but I found that to be another plus...instead of having to wade through a pretentious lobby environment, I just quietly walked straight to the elevators. One small niggle- no room service.
12 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Peaceful tranquility at the Tuscany"
Everything was wonderful!!
3 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Beautiful spacious guest rooms"
As a hotel employee myself. I have to say the staff is great! So kind and welcoming! The desk agent that checked us in was great. The rooms are so beautiful and spacious and the shower was perfect! I couldn't believe I was on NYC. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Would definitely stay again"
Huge rooms, awesome bathroom with large glass shower, with both stationary and detachable shower heads. Nice design all around and really comfy bed. The hotel was clean and the staff was nice and helpful.
Marie
"A wonderful boutique hotel"
Great!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Alan
"Too much street noise"
Overall the hotel was nice but the street noise at night made for some disruption of our sleep.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Not bad but could have been better"
Overall, it was a decent place to stay and in a convenient location to get around town. I would rate it higher but the room service was awfu. When we did finally receive our food it was cold. Worse yet. The tray that it was delivered on found its way to the hallway but then sat outside someone else's door (2 doors down) for at least a day and half. We received it around 10pm on Friday and it was there when we left very early Sunday morning. Not good.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Great stay, good price, central location. Will stay again the next time we are in NYC.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Room was huge and clean. Quite the place. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"not great"
The rooms are large, but weirdly designed. The staff just don't cut it for a midtown manhattan hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great hotel near Grand Central"
I would not call this a luxury hotel. It's a very comfortable hotel, it's a very friendly and welcoming hotel... but it is definitely not a luxury hotel (there are simply not enough services or creature comforts for it to be "luxury" and the furniture/decor is cheap and rather worn). However: the rooms are huge for Manhattan, the staff are fantastic and the location is primo if you need to catch a train in the morning. Downsides are: not even a kettle/coffee maker in the room, no fridge (the mini bar is one of the sensor ones that charges your credit card if you so much as look at it) and the internet service (although fast) forces you to sign up every time you are "active". So, as a smart phone user with power save options, this meant... every time my phone went to sleep I was disconnected. Not ideal. But these things are all minor annoyances. For the size of the room, the price, the location and the nice people at reception... I would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Excellent location!"
I come to NYC 3 to 6 times a year - I like the mid town/Murray Hill area for convenience north and south, east and west and to be away from the craziness of the touristy places and the blahness of the mostly business hotels . I've never stayed at the Tuscany before and will definitely come back - HUGE rooms (by NYC standards), GREAT staff (by even my Seattle standards), and an easy 2 blocks to Grand Central Station which puts me on the 4-5-6 line.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
PK
"Very nice rooms and staff; horrible Wifi"
I must give props to this hotel for the size and quality of their rooms, bathrooms, and friendliness of their staff. They also gave me a room upgrade as a newly minted Expedia Gold+ member, which I totally appreciated. However, their WiFi blows which was very annoying to me as someone who works online all the time. I had to re-login literally every 15 minutes...get it fixed guys...if I had blazing fast internet I would have given The Tuscany 5 stars!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Valentine's Weekend"
Spent V-Day weekend in The Tuscany and enjoyed our stay. An improvement over the Court where we spent last year in. Décor updated and room cleaner and not as much as a party place as the Court. Corner studio which was roomy with large bathroom.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
D.
"Nice big rooms!"
Very clean and pleasant. The rooms are SO much bigger than what you expect in New York. The lobby is super chic. I have already recommended it to friends and coworkers back home.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Lauren
"Quick NYC trip"
Due to delayed travel thanks to the weather, I did not end up checking in until after 10pm. I was greeted with a smile AND upgraded to a big, corner room. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the shower was super relaxing. Wish I had this shower at home! Was able to borrow a sturdy umbrella for my walk to grab a coffee. Will certainly stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great location, really friendly staff"
This hotel is in a great spot, it's very modern and stylish and the staff is great.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Loved the Tuscany"
We loved staying at the Tuscany. It was everything we were expecting. The beds and linens were of high quality, the views of both the Chrysler Bldg. and the Empire State Bldg.from one hotel is amazing. The size of the room is large for a city, and the modern bathroom is so comfortable - great shower and water pressure.
5 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Douglas
"Okay midtown stay"
Some nice touches in an overall confused aesthetic. Corner room had two views, neither attractive. Superb pumice soap and spacious shower were plusses; lack of in-room coffee and tardy in-room service were minor downsides. Would continue exploring rather than book here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Gordon
"Great hotel find"
we had a great experience last weekend. We were there for our nephew's opening at the Sean Kelly gallery and your hotel was a perfect place to stay.
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice hotel just off Park Lane"
We booked a brief stay for a pre-Christmas shopping trip in NYC. We had read very good review fomr previous guests so decided to try this boutique hotel as we've stayed in many of the older "great dame" hotels of NYC. The lady at check-in was very pleasant and, as an Elite rewards member, upgraded our room to a suite which was fantastic, spacious for NYC and made the trip that extra bit special. The location was very handy for us to hit the main shopping areas and Radio City for the Rockettes Christmas special so I would recommend a stay here to anyone.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Cass
"We will be back"
It was our first stay at this hotel and it was excellent. We booked a Deluxe Studio and up grated to a Corner Delux Studio. The room was large, clean and comfortable. There is a small but very nice bar by the lobby. We go to NYC few times a year and we will book this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
riemia
"Perfect Hotel in great location"
Probably the best value for a very nice hotel in a great neighborhood in Manhattan. The lobby is extremely nice, modern and well furnished. Rooms are very large for NYC and really clean. Bed and couches are great and the bathroom is big with an awesome shower. Stayed here wedding night and anniversary and staff upgraded us to better rooms both times. Had no issues with this hotel and would stay again without a doubt.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Extremely friendly staff and excellent location"
The room was spacious and well designed. The bath was wonderful!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
jb
"Loved it!"
Very large room. Huge clean bedGreat place to stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Pat
"New York Getaway"
Always a nice stay. Great location, great staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
JAY
great hotel in a great location. This staff and services were top notch. The only draw back is there are only 2 elevators. They run frequently and I didn't have a problem, but if it were real busy it could become an issue.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Quiet room."
Overall a great hotel. Room was large and very quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very personable and helpful. The only problem (and it didn't really bother us) was the giant cockroach in our bathroom.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Tom and Betty
"Spacious rooms"
I don't give this all 5s since it's not a super high-end hotel but really that's the only thing that could make this place better. That being said, it's an excellent bang for the buck. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable.
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Diego
Stayed for one night, but it was a great experience. Couldn't have been nicer. Modern, clean, larger than most Manhattan rooms, spotless bathroom. Very nice front desk. Nicely appointed. Lobby is very inviting. Would certainly go back. Got a great rate on Expedia!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Small place that is clean and comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2014
"An overnight in NY"
The staff was lovely and and the lobby and lobby bar were pleasent. The room looked nice but the furniture was chipped, scratched and worn. The bed comfortable. We paid over $500.00 for the night and felt that the overall value was not there.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Close to everything."
Got to the hotel early and room was not available. Hotel stored our luggage and we set out to explore the city. Hotel was located near almost everything and only a short walk to the subway. Hotel notified us later in the day that our room was ready and to our surprise they upgraded us to a suite.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Loved the shower!"
Roomy, clean, and modern.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Don't plan on staying anywhere in NYC but Tuscany"
I've stayed here a few times before and each experience is better than the last. I actually checked out of a hotel and got a room at tuscany.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
trell
"November Stay"
great location, close to Grand Central. very nice hotel.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"More than just a business hotel."
Very nice accomodations and reasonably priced for NYC.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, centrally located, away from the crowd"
I'm aNew Yorker who enjoys staying in "The City" every so often. The Tuscany is a great hotel, large, comfortable rooms, away from the crowds but close enough to everything.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
ginger
Great location- close to Grand Central and not far to the hustle and bustle. The street is normally a quiet one, but there was a film crew across from the front of the hotel and they made a fair amount of noise in the morning. We have stayed here before, and would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Christopher
"Great spot in NYC!"
Staff was friendly & accomodating. Rooms were clean & comfortable. Great stay & will definitely stay again.
"New favorite hotel!"
Overnight for business meeting. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable. Excellent experience and will definitely be going back for both personal & business trips.
"Enormous room"
Stayed for 4 days in November 2014. Check in desk was very helpful and hassle free. The facilities at the hotel are pretty basic, a very small bar which doubles as a breakfast area, a gym, and that's about it. But the room - my god, it was huge. I'm used to hotel rooms in New York being shoe boxes but this was amazing. Enormous bed, plenty of strange space, and enough room to swing as many cats as you like. Lovely big bathroom as well, pretty modern and well equipped. Slight niggle - they didn't refill the mini bar, but that's about all I can think of to grumble about.
"King studio"
Spacious appointed room. Nice bar lounce clode to grand central
frequent travel