All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
120 E 39th StreetBetween Lexington Avenue And Park Avenue, New YorkNY10016United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"3 stars"
Clean modern hotel in a good midtown location. Showers are good. Free wifi. Business center offers free internet. There are two main drawbacks -1) the A/C does not work and room becomes very hot at night. i was able to open the window. 2) the bed was too saggy and not comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
TUSCANY exceeded our expectations. The room was spacious,that alone was a surprise since most hotels I've stayed in NY are small. Bathroom and shower very clean and included bathrobes. Our beds were comfortable. Staff was very friendly checking in and out. Thank you for a nice stay we will be returning again and will pass on our recomendation to our friends. Also the price was pocketbook friendly. Location fit our needs and was blocks away from Grand Central. Thank You
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Sharon E
"Overall, a very nice hotel experience"
I would give this hotel a high rating for overall convenience and cleanliness at a reasonable price.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
"Fantastic"
Fantastic. Absolutely huge room, great location, quiet neighborhood. Close to everything you could want to see in Manhattan. Beautiful hotel. Only place ill stay in Manhattan.
5 night romance trip Mar 22, 2016
Kyle
"Solid Choice in Murray Hill"
This hotel is the smaller, quieter, sister to The Court, just a couple of doors away. The bar was closed during my stay, but The court has a lively bar scene if you wish to partake. I had one of the corner "studios". Big, lots of natural light.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2016
"Stay at Tuscany"
We enjoyed our stay at the Tuscany which was only for one night. The front office staff was very helpful and attentive. The bed was very comfortable. We will plan to stay there again the next time we are in NYC.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2016
Jon
"Great stop-over on start to vacation."
Stayed at the Tuscany en route to France. Took the train from Connecticut to Grand Central and found it a short walk away - no need for a taxi. Service at check-in was extremely gracious. Liked the neighborhood - a residential feel, but handy to restaurants, etc. Would definitely recommend this hotel, and hope to stay longer next time.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Diana
"Good location, ok hotel"
The Tuscany was ok, but having stayed at their sister hotel, I was expecting more, since the Tuscany is supposed to be the more upscale of the two. Not so. As a matter of fact, the room in the other one (The Court) was much more spacious and overall more comfortable. One disappointing aspect was the shower: very nice shower head, but with low water pressure, it doesn't do much... The lobby is looking a bit tired (again, the Court was nicer).
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"Valentines day weekend"
Very nice place and the staff was helpful and pleasant! The room was clean and sophisticated. The only things I didn't love were there was no coffee maker and no way to order a movie. Only basic cable. Had a lovely time and would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Joel
"Great place to stay!"
Stayed for a week, and had a great time at the hotel. It was hard to find a hotel room in our price range that didn't have a shower/tub combination, so we were happy to find the Tuscany. We were upgraded when we arrived to a slightly larger room. The room was spacious, the bed very comfortable, and the location easy to manage (39th between Park and Lex), just a couple blocks down from Grand Central Terminal. Our room was quiet (plus it had a view of the Chrysler building), and the staff was helpful and cheerful. Adding to the stay was free wi-fi, so that made the hotel a great fit for us. We would stay here again!
6 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
Hotel room was a little too warm to be able to sleep comfortably. Additionally by the time I left I was covered in bug bites. I have seen no reviews or mention of bed bugs but something definitely got me and not my husband. Rooms are quite large and spacious and appeared to be clean and well cared for. Hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Dec 14, 2015
Pegi
"Great location and staff was accommodating"
Staff was great. Front desk staff were accommodating on arrival and check out. Bell hops were great with getting transportation. Room was big, quiet and comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, excellent location, great staff!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, beautiful and modern decor, large and very comfortable/ clean room with great amenities, but not a great view. Central and convenient location, close to main attractions and stations, no need to drive anywhere if you are in decent shape. Wonderful shower. Slept great on a king size bed!!! Highly recommend!
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Pati
"What a wonderful experience!"
We celebrated our 25th anniversary with a weekend in NYC and could not have picked a better hotel than the Tuscany. Super friendly people at the front desk, beautiful spacious room, extremely comfortable bed, easy walking distance to sites and restaurants...a wonderful experience!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Gregory
"Great Experience"
I absolutely loved this hotel, I booked it for a special night for my boyfriend and I and it was great. the staff was super friendly and upfront with everything I believe the lady at the front desk was named Shirley she was super sweet, the room was like an apartment and very clean and for a great price. I will definitely be booking there again 5 stars!!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Roinella
"Average amenities for price"
Stayed by the elevator which made popping sounds all night - very disturbing to sleep. No coffee in room.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Lori
"A wonderful stay"
Clean, comfortable, well-located, and the service was great. Corner rooms have plenty of space. Great view of the Chrysler building from the window. Deli and diner right around the corner. Grand Central a short walk away. Well worth it, would recommend, and would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Michel
"Hidden gem"
Amazing! Beautiful hotel, great location, huge room
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
"Loved it!"
I stayed for 2 days in the corner room. I loved it! The bed was super comfy and the hotel is in a prime location. Close to many nice restaurants. I had guests over and they complimented me many times about the room. The staff was very friendly. Pleasant experience overall and would love to go back soon!
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Andrea
"Large room"
Excellent location, very large and modern room for the price, nice bathroom. Bed was a bit firm for my taste. Service was quite apathetic. Comfortable for a business stay.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
only entering words here to click on submit, etc. etc. etc.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Belongings not returned"
Bags were checked in at front desk, but one was not retuned upon leaving. I overlooked it at that moment and when I realized and called back, trace was no trace of it. Thank you, Dan
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Fall weekend trip"
We travel to NY frequently and are always looking for better places to stay. The Tuscany will definitely be on our repeat list.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Russell
Easy to get around. Hailed taxis right in front of hotel. Staff friendly, helpful and polite. Courteous, that's what I wanted to add.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"More space than expected"
Room was very spacious, well lit, with modern electronics and pleasant decor.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"St. Giles"
Two great stays. Will be back.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Very clean hotel , whit comfortable bed and a Big flat tv that make YouTube Feet at home , fin me a good shower is Very important so i felt Very good , is front Of a Very good place to hace breakfast and The gym has what you need.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Spacious hotel for NYC"
I got the corner room suite. Pro's Really spacious compared to other NY hotels. Located in Murray Hill so you're not in Grand Central and won't hear all the outside noise when you're trying to sleep. Conveniently located close to stores and restaurants. If you don't mind walking a couple blocks to good places then, it's great. Con's No gym Thin walls Housekeeping banged on my door everyday even with the Do Not Disturb sign on my door. Elevators were small and always full Overall a pretty good value if space is what matters to you.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Jannie
"Nice but could be imroved."
This was our first stay. The greeting was very pleasant and the front desk staff were very accommodating. The room was huge and clean the bathroom was new and although small it was clean. We do have some suggestion: there should be one bathrobe for each guest, the towels and bathrobes could be softer, and the bath amenities should be upgraded and dirty room serviwasce dishes should be removed from the halls faster. The location was near Bryant Park and O.K.
4 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Albert
"Nice 4 star hotel"
Clean large room, king bed, updated, large closet with separate vanity area, carpet only in sleeping area which was nice, so floors were clean. Valubles safe in room. Bathroom updated nicely but no tub. A real drawback for us at our age and hoofing the city 6 to 7 miles per day for over a week. Many days we really needed a tub soak. For some reason we only got 1 washcloth per day for 2 people? No doorman half the week. These are small issues as the price was great, location was good, quiet, clean, comfortable, safe, we really enjoyed our stay and it wasn't a short stay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Over 60
"Amazing Stay!!!"
Amazing!! Chase and Shane were so helpful upon check in. So friendly and accommodating. They went well above and beyond standards to ensure the room and hotel were to my liking. Would def return.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Melanie
excellent Murray Hill hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
peri
Very nice hotel. But watch out if you're a silver plus or gold plus Expedia member, this hotel does not honor being a VIP access hotel. No perk or nothing given throughout the entire time being there.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Felix
"STAY HERE!!!"
This was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slepted in!! The hotel is beautiful, the staff are amazing and over all this hotel is fantastic. You are welcomed as if it were a home, I can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Heidi
"Nice hotel in midtown NYC"
We went to NYC for a long weekend had a great stay in The Tuscany. We liked the midtown east location, just a few blocks from Grand Central Station. It's quieter than staying right in midtown, but still convenient. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom had a huge shower and lots of space with a big drawer under the sink for toiletries etc. another thing I loved was the walk-in closet. We used it as a dressing room and a place to put all our luggage (it was that big)! Not much drawer space, but I usually hang stuff and live out of my suitcase anyway. We had a view of the Chrysler building, but the windows were pretty dirty, so it wasn't so great to look out. This hotel is a great value and I would stay here again!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Pretty much awesome!"
Loved it! My only complaint was there is no coffee pot in the room, the bar was not open and neither was the restaurant. Had to venture out when I really just wanted to stay in the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"Good place"
Quick and easy checkin/out. The room had been recently renovated. I had a suite but the bedroom, closet, bathroom, and living room were all in perfect condition. Close to Grand Central. Decent fitness room. Asian dinner in the lounge was pretty good but not excellent
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Had a great, comfortable stay at The Tuscany in August, 2015.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Nice stay
"Great hotel for business & pleasure"
I've stayed at the Tuscany on about five previous occasions. The staff is always friendly and efficient. I frequently have FedEx packages and cases shipped to me. A number of hotels frequently misplace these and it takes time to find them. This is not the case at the Tuscany. While loved the charm of the "old" Tuscany, the refurbishment is fresh and modern.
5 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Kenneth
"Gem in NYC"
Amazing hotel. Spacious rooms. Great service.
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Derrick
"Great find in NYC"
As previous reviews stated, this hotel was extremely spacious, not to mention comfortable! We will definitely be back!!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Debbie
"Nice hotel. Near all the sights and subway."
We arrived on a weeknight and able to park out front until we got our plan ready to park in a nearby parking garage. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The street was quiet and rooms were very large and bathrooms great! We all liked the ice water with oranges at the desk coming in from our average 10 miles on foot each day! The only complaints I have was that the ice had to be delivered to your room when needed. Also, the refrigerators were minibars and no room for anything else. No coffee on the premises nor were there coffee pots in the room. We will recommend the Tuscany to anyone looking for a NYC hotel! Wonderful 4th of July experience in New York. (we were very close to the East River to watch fireworks)
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Beth
"Great time in NYC"
Great location. Walking distance to Grand Central which is master hub for all subs. Cool restaurant right next door, beer and burgers. Very comfortable bed.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
noel
"Very Good Hotel in Midtown Manhattan"
Very well located, nice and spacious rooms. Excellent option in Manhattan. Recommend it 100%
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
JP
Great staff, location and excellent room
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Very nice. Ask for a room higher up if you want a good view amazing place
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Family Visit in NY"
Loved the hotel! Both the location and the staff were great. Hoping to come back soon!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Gen
"Great hotel!!"
We loved the hotel and will definitely stay there again. I read the reviews before booking and the room exceeded my expectations. The room was really clean and huge for NYC with very comfortable queen beds with plush linens. The shower had great water pressure. The hotel staff was very nice both on the phone and in person.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Roseann
"Great hotel for my Wife and I's first annivasary."
Great location, centrally located from time square and grand central station. We enjoyed the view of the Empire State Building from our room on the 14th floor. Overall great small hotel with walking distance of New Yorks great amenities!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
mitch
Love the size of the room. Was the most spacious room that i've had in NYC. Surprised me at the size of it. The only downside was that the bathroom sink didn't really have room for my stuff. It was pretty tiny and I had to keep my shaving kit elsewhere or have it fall into the toilet or sink. Despite that, I would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2015