All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
120 E 39th Street, Between Lexington Avenue And Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10016, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location and staff was accommodating"
Staff was great. Front desk staff were accommodating on arrival and check out. Bell hops were great with getting transportation. Room was big, quiet and comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"What a wonderful experience!"
We celebrated our 25th anniversary with a weekend in NYC and could not have picked a better hotel than the Tuscany. Super friendly people at the front desk, beautiful spacious room, extremely comfortable bed, easy walking distance to sites and restaurants...a wonderful experience!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Gregory
"Great Experience"
I absolutely loved this hotel, I booked it for a special night for my boyfriend and I and it was great. the staff was super friendly and upfront with everything I believe the lady at the front desk was named Shirley she was super sweet, the room was like an apartment and very clean and for a great price. I will definitely be booking there again 5 stars!!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Roinella
"Average amenities for price"
Stayed by the elevator which made popping sounds all night - very disturbing to sleep. No coffee in room.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Lori
"A wonderful stay"
Clean, comfortable, well-located, and the service was great. Corner rooms have plenty of space. Great view of the Chrysler building from the window. Deli and diner right around the corner. Grand Central a short walk away. Well worth it, would recommend, and would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Michel
"Hidden gem"
Amazing! Beautiful hotel, great location, huge room
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
"Loved it!"
I stayed for 2 days in the corner room. I loved it! The bed was super comfy and the hotel is in a prime location. Close to many nice restaurants. I had guests over and they complimented me many times about the room. The staff was very friendly. Pleasant experience overall and would love to go back soon!
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Andrea
"Large room"
Excellent location, very large and modern room for the price, nice bathroom. Bed was a bit firm for my taste. Service was quite apathetic. Comfortable for a business stay.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
only entering words here to click on submit, etc. etc. etc.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Belongings not returned"
Bags were checked in at front desk, but one was not retuned upon leaving. I overlooked it at that moment and when I realized and called back, trace was no trace of it. Thank you, Dan
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Fall weekend trip"
We travel to NY frequently and are always looking for better places to stay. The Tuscany will definitely be on our repeat list.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Russell
Easy to get around. Hailed taxis right in front of hotel. Staff friendly, helpful and polite. Courteous, that's what I wanted to add.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"More space than expected"
Room was very spacious, well lit, with modern electronics and pleasant decor.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"St. Giles"
Two great stays. Will be back.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Very clean hotel , whit comfortable bed and a Big flat tv that make YouTube Feet at home , fin me a good shower is Very important so i felt Very good , is front Of a Very good place to hace breakfast and The gym has what you need.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Spacious hotel for NYC"
I got the corner room suite. Pro's Really spacious compared to other NY hotels. Located in Murray Hill so you're not in Grand Central and won't hear all the outside noise when you're trying to sleep. Conveniently located close to stores and restaurants. If you don't mind walking a couple blocks to good places then, it's great. Con's No gym Thin walls Housekeeping banged on my door everyday even with the Do Not Disturb sign on my door. Elevators were small and always full Overall a pretty good value if space is what matters to you.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Jannie
"Nice but could be imroved."
This was our first stay. The greeting was very pleasant and the front desk staff were very accommodating. The room was huge and clean the bathroom was new and although small it was clean. We do have some suggestion: there should be one bathrobe for each guest, the towels and bathrobes could be softer, and the bath amenities should be upgraded and dirty room serviwasce dishes should be removed from the halls faster. The location was near Bryant Park and O.K.
4 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Albert
"Nice 4 star hotel"
Clean large room, king bed, updated, large closet with separate vanity area, carpet only in sleeping area which was nice, so floors were clean. Valubles safe in room. Bathroom updated nicely but no tub. A real drawback for us at our age and hoofing the city 6 to 7 miles per day for over a week. Many days we really needed a tub soak. For some reason we only got 1 washcloth per day for 2 people? No doorman half the week. These are small issues as the price was great, location was good, quiet, clean, comfortable, safe, we really enjoyed our stay and it wasn't a short stay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Over 60
"Amazing Stay!!!"
Amazing!! Chase and Shane were so helpful upon check in. So friendly and accommodating. They went well above and beyond standards to ensure the room and hotel were to my liking. Would def return.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Melanie
excellent Murray Hill hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
peri
Very nice hotel. But watch out if you're a silver plus or gold plus Expedia member, this hotel does not honor being a VIP access hotel. No perk or nothing given throughout the entire time being there.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Felix
"STAY HERE!!!"
This was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slepted in!! The hotel is beautiful, the staff are amazing and over all this hotel is fantastic. You are welcomed as if it were a home, I can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Heidi
"Nice hotel in midtown NYC"
We went to NYC for a long weekend had a great stay in The Tuscany. We liked the midtown east location, just a few blocks from Grand Central Station. It's quieter than staying right in midtown, but still convenient. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom had a huge shower and lots of space with a big drawer under the sink for toiletries etc. another thing I loved was the walk-in closet. We used it as a dressing room and a place to put all our luggage (it was that big)! Not much drawer space, but I usually hang stuff and live out of my suitcase anyway. We had a view of the Chrysler building, but the windows were pretty dirty, so it wasn't so great to look out. This hotel is a great value and I would stay here again!
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Pretty much awesome!"
Loved it! My only complaint was there is no coffee pot in the room, the bar was not open and neither was the restaurant. Had to venture out when I really just wanted to stay in the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"Good place"
Quick and easy checkin/out. The room had been recently renovated. I had a suite but the bedroom, closet, bathroom, and living room were all in perfect condition. Close to Grand Central. Decent fitness room. Asian dinner in the lounge was pretty good but not excellent
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Had a great, comfortable stay at The Tuscany in August, 2015.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Nice stay
"Great hotel for business & pleasure"
I've stayed at the Tuscany on about five previous occasions. The staff is always friendly and efficient. I frequently have FedEx packages and cases shipped to me. A number of hotels frequently misplace these and it takes time to find them. This is not the case at the Tuscany. While loved the charm of the "old" Tuscany, the refurbishment is fresh and modern.
5 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Kenneth
"Gem in NYC"
Amazing hotel. Spacious rooms. Great service.
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Derrick
"Great find in NYC"
As previous reviews stated, this hotel was extremely spacious, not to mention comfortable! We will definitely be back!!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Debbie
"Nice hotel. Near all the sights and subway."
We arrived on a weeknight and able to park out front until we got our plan ready to park in a nearby parking garage. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The street was quiet and rooms were very large and bathrooms great! We all liked the ice water with oranges at the desk coming in from our average 10 miles on foot each day! The only complaints I have was that the ice had to be delivered to your room when needed. Also, the refrigerators were minibars and no room for anything else. No coffee on the premises nor were there coffee pots in the room. We will recommend the Tuscany to anyone looking for a NYC hotel! Wonderful 4th of July experience in New York. (we were very close to the East River to watch fireworks)
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Beth
"Great time in NYC"
Great location. Walking distance to Grand Central which is master hub for all subs. Cool restaurant right next door, beer and burgers. Very comfortable bed.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
noel
"Very Good Hotel in Midtown Manhattan"
Very well located, nice and spacious rooms. Excellent option in Manhattan. Recommend it 100%
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
JP
Great staff, location and excellent room
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Very nice. Ask for a room higher up if you want a good view amazing place
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Family Visit in NY"
Loved the hotel! Both the location and the staff were great. Hoping to come back soon!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Gen
"Great hotel!!"
We loved the hotel and will definitely stay there again. I read the reviews before booking and the room exceeded my expectations. The room was really clean and huge for NYC with very comfortable queen beds with plush linens. The shower had great water pressure. The hotel staff was very nice both on the phone and in person.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Roseann
"Great hotel for my Wife and I's first annivasary."
Great location, centrally located from time square and grand central station. We enjoyed the view of the Empire State Building from our room on the 14th floor. Overall great small hotel with walking distance of New Yorks great amenities!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
mitch
Love the size of the room. Was the most spacious room that i've had in NYC. Surprised me at the size of it. The only downside was that the bathroom sink didn't really have room for my stuff. It was pretty tiny and I had to keep my shaving kit elsewhere or have it fall into the toilet or sink. Despite that, I would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
I'm all about a clean room. The room and bathroom were spotless.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
We had a perfect stay at this hotel. We like a smaller more intimate hotel, and this was great. Staff was welcoming and efficient both at check in and out. The room was so spacious as described by others who reviewed this hotel. The bathroom was very large, great shower loved the decor. This is a gem in a great neighborhood. I highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Disapointed"
Elevator broken...consider this a walk up. Large bathroom a closet with absolutely no room to set any toiletries, and this was the deluxe studio. Wouldn't stay here again. .
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"HOORAY FOR THE TUSCANY"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Tuscany, aside from the poor elevator service. We have one suggestion: Get rid of the hanging lamp over the table near the window. It comes down so low that we were constantly banging our heads on it. We were so pleased that one night's stay was comped because of the elevator failure. Since I am 87 years old, it was not fun climbing nine flights of stairs. Milton Moskowitz
13 night family trip May 26, 2015
Milton
Location within walking distance from a lot of interesting NY features. Check in/out easy and quick. Rooms must be amongst the larger one in its class, modern and convenient. Bed comfortable. Staff friendly. As we were out every day, we have not used their breakfast offering nor bar. Would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone and return myself when I am coming to NY next.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Perfect hotel!"
Beautiful hotel in a perfect location. Staff was friendly and helpful. We have found the hotel we will always stay at when visiting NYC!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Lynn
"NY Hotel"
From the minute I walked in, I was wowed. The treatment from the woman at the front desk was phenomenal. She realized that something very special had just happened to me and wanted to make me feel great. And she did with a breakfast and then ordered the NY TImes to be delivered to my room on Sunday morning. I will be back.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Pamela
"Stay at Tuscany"
Great Hotel in great location. Near Grand Central and convenient to Subway Lines. Beer and Buns, the restaurant in The Court (another St Giles property) was great for Breakfast and Dinner.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Alison
"Good not great"
The hotel is fine, but I would not consider it luxury. Rooms are comfortable and clean, but somewhat sparse. Service quite minimal. Location is great. For the price I think it is fine, but for a getaway with my wife, I will choose a little more luxury next time.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Excellent!"
From the service to the location, simply excellent!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Outstanding experience."
Nice rooms. Cleans rooms. Excellent staff. I will gladly stay at this hotel the next time I am in New York.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Everything was great here.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015