All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here120 E 39th Street, Between Lexington Avenue And Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10016, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great option for Midtown"
Housekeeping was not very responsive--we had to go to the front desk for towels after 2 calls to housekeeping that yielded promises but no actual towels. The front desk was great though, both with helping us with the towel issue and accommodating early check-in. Room was huge for NYC--I've stayed in rooms at other hotels that are smaller than the bathroom at the Tuscany--and comfortable. Neighborhood was convenient for our transportation needs, but midtown is not my favorite when I don't need to be minutes from Grand Central.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Andrea
"Great location!"
Perfect hotel in a great location. Close to everything but on a quiet street for getting good rest! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Will be staying there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel near Grand Central"
I didn't spend much time here, but I really liked this hotel. The room was very large and comfortable. Location was very convenient to Grand Central. Would gladly stay again. Too bad the Snickers in the minibar was like 6 dollars!
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Martin
"Great Hotel perfect Location"
This is a nice little Hotel. I will use it if I am in NY again. The staff are 1st class.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Nik Miles
"Convienent,clean and roomy"
I traveled with some friends and they were located across the hall. The staff was very nice and accommodating, we enjoyed our trip and will stay in the hotel again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Judy
"Much Brighter, more "Tuscan""
With a name like Tuscany you expect something Italian. When it was a W it was rustic-modern but dark, with a concierge across from the elevator. Now it's a much brighter space with a marble (Italian?) reservation desk on the same level as the cafe. It makes more sense. The rooms have been heavily renovated, but maintain a rustic-modern flair, with leather headboards and red velvet chairs. The bathrooms look amazing.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Highly recommended"
I've never taken the time to write a review for hotels.com (although I rely heavily on others' ratings) but this hotel deserved it. I hesitate to give it 5 stars because I believe there is always room for improvement but we had such a great experience at this hotel, I can't find any fault with it. Our great experience started with Dennis at the front desk. After flying all night from California we were expecting to leave our bags until we could check in much later in the day but Dennis checked us in immediately -- even providing a room upgrade. The room was large -- even by NY standards and incredibly comfortable. I'm picky about hotel beds, pillows and towels and I was not disappointed. The neighborhood is great and an easy walk to Grand Central Station which will take you anywhere you want to go. Also, a special thanks to bartender Santiago for making us feel very welcome -- the bar is cozy and a nice place to relax after exploring the city all day. I highly recommend The Tuscany and will absolutely stay there during our next visit.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Annette
"Great value in NYC"
very nice place and great service. Great location. Will return particularly as reasonable rate particularly for location.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Patrick
Wonderful facility great location as well. Nicely appointed
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
very comfortable room - good location mid-town east.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Excellent Value. Very nice rooms
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice Boutique in Murr"
It's a nice boutique in Murray Hill but the only thing really missing is the service level. Don't hold your expectation to high for service at this hotel and you will be fine.
4 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
By NYC standards, the rooms are enormous. Comfortable bed, high quality bathroom and products, attractive and new surfaces, TV, A/C, you name it. Just a couple of blocks from Grand Central, lots of good drinking and eating nearby. Friendly and professional staff. A terrific experience on my first visit, would definitely return.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Roger
Nothing bad or excited about it.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great hotel and perfect location"
Friendly and helpful staff. Cool room design and very comfortable. Great proximity to Grand Central Station.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Lynn
You need to offer movies on demand. There is no entertainment on tv in room. There is down time no matter what season.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Just Sayin
"My new fav in Murray Hill"
I stay in this area for work every week. I've stayed pretty much everywhere in this neighborhood. Its a little pricey but worth it. My new go-to place.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Boutique Hotel - Yes. Luxury Hotel - No."
On arrival, carpet in room was wet with a dirty industrial fan blowing to remove humidity. Mirror on back of closet door fell off when door was opened. No bath towels - took (2) calls and 1 1/2 hours to get them. Very comfortable room, but luxury - No.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Times Square and shopping"
It was awesome!!! Our hotel was great. The location is perfect and close to shopping and Times Square and grand central.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
patterson
"Excellent east side hotel"
Exceeded my expectations and I've stayed in a lot of NYC hotels on business. Rooms were extremely large for NYC, great bathroom and décor, extras like bathrobes, great plush towels, etc. I'll be back!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
very nice comfortable no frills hotel.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Yvonne
"Great Midtown hotel"
Very convenient mid town location, I had thing to do both down town and up town and this hotel was perfect for me.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Perfect Manhattan location"
Withn walking distance to Grand central station, Times Sqr, Great restaurants. Hotel had great staff, friendly, great bar
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Josh
"NYC hideaway"
Completely renovated hotel. Comfortable, modern room. TV, free wifi, chairs and space to work. Only drawback is lack of coffee maker in room.
"Best sleep I ever had...."
The room was very large clean with great lighting and the bed I felt like I died and went to heaven the bed was soo soft I felt like I was on a cloud ..... will def be returning !!!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Tworker
"Great room in convenient location!"
This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. The room is HUGE and the king size bed was a must for us. Very stylish and comfortable, we truly enjoyed our stay. The hotel has a small cafe/bar for breakfast and drinks. We had a drink our last night, enjoyed it. Did not try the breakfast, so no opinion. Staff very friendly. The hotel has an understated, yet stylishly decorated lobby, but makes up for it tenfold with the rooms: the MOST COMFORTABLE BED we had ever slept on. We will return, for sure!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Anonymous
Good central location. Nice rooms and upkeep. Typical mid-Manhattan close building views.
4 night trip May 25, 2014
Neal
"Great city stay"
Stayed at the Tuscany for five nights and it was a great experience. The hotel was wonderful, clean and the staff very friendly and attentive. We felt safe and the walk to area sites was very easy. There are plenty of neighborhood bars and places to eat.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Roberr
"Beautiful room, comfortable beds, great service"
it was wonderful from the staff to the rooms to the bathroom products.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
NSabri
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
Based on the discounted rate I received from an online travel site, I was expecting much less. This hotel is located perfectly, close to touristy stuff but on a quiet tree-lined street. the lobby is a great place for social gatherings and the rooms are much nicer than some NYC hotels I stayed in at twice the price. My strongest recommendation.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"spacious room"
check-in was quick and easy, decor is beautiful and room is incredibly spacious ... particularly for New York. Wish I could have stayed longer!
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Collazo's @ Tuscany"
Best hotel EVER!!! We love it and will be back!!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"getting a little beat up"
Love staying here. The rooms are large, the beds are comfortable and the staff are nice. It's a boutique so it's not filled with tourists and is ideal for business travel with a vibe. The rooms are getting a little beat up though with paint peeling and cracked. This time around I had no Internet for both days and their tech support couldn't help. Their wireless option does not reach everywhere in the hotel and they do not have any ethernet cables to plug direct. That's a problem. It was also the second time I had ordered a car service for the airport and had to find an uber at the last minute due to some mix up.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great location, spacious rooms, true NYC value"
I was a bit skeptical about this hotel since some of the reviews had some negative comments. Honestly, I'm not really sure why. My mom and I stayed here for a short trip to NYC. The location is excellent. It’s only 3 or 4 blocks south of Grand Central, so getting everywhere was very easy. We were able to walk to most of the tourist spots: Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick 's Cathedral, Times Square, the Chrysler Building, Central Park, etc. And those that were too far of a walk, like the 9/11 Museum, we took the subway. Dennis, at the front desk was extremely helpful, giving us tips on where to eat and where not to eat. Everyone we dealt with at the hotel was very nice and helpful. The rooms were really spacious, particularly for New York standards. I saw some negative comments about the small size of the bathrooms, but really...how much time are you spending in there?? For two women sharing one bathroom, we didn’t find it bothersome. My only suggestion is that the pillows and mattress be replaced. There was a serious "sink hole" in my bed and the pillows really didn't offer much support. We both experienced neck aches from them. We also didn't have the noise issues some others have commented about...and we were right next to the elevator on the 9th floor. All in all, we thought the Tuscany was excellent and we're already planning our next trip back! You can’t beat the location and room size, or the nice hotel decor for this price. This is a total gem in NYC!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Brandi
"Super large room"
For NYC, this is a huge room, although the entryway is not particularly usable. Nonetheless, there is plenty of space so that a couple won't be constantly running into each other. Excellent location. Surrounded by good restaurants.
3 night trip May 28, 2014
"Still looking good after after all this year's."
I used to work in the area over 9 years ago, and a lot has changed. Was very pleased with our stay at the Tuscany. I remember it was named Doral Tuscany. Very nostalgic for me. Room was nice & airy and bed very comfortable. Will most definitely return. Best of all it was quiet!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
S.
"Big room for NYC"
The hotel was definitely great for the cost of NYC hotel rooms. The room was very large and had a great bathroom. I've noticed that NYC hotels are typically about 200 sq. ft (small) and not very clean unless you spend a lot of money per night. The walk-in closet was also a bonus. I wanted to find a room that was big, comfortable, clean and has great hotel service. The front desk upgraded us when we checked in for free :) The hotel staff were friendly and very efficient. The neighborhood is great and has a lot of awesome places to dine/drink. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2014
Angela
"Perfect!"
The rooms were updated, climate controlled , and quiet
2 night business trip May 5, 2014
Deb
"Very nice place"
I stay in NYC a lot on business. This is one of the nicest places I've stayed. The room was huge and gorgeous.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"STAY AWAY"
This hotel is beautiful and the size of the rooms are phenomenal. There is a hallway with a walk in closet and the room itself is enormous. Upon check in, we realized that the toilet was leaking from the back forcing us to use towels to soak up the toilet water. Many attempts to call the front desk with NO answer after waiting for someone to answer for over 4 minutes.We then had to use towels during our stay to soak up the dirty toilet water. Housekeeping never came but did leave a VM saying they wouldn't be able to make it that day. What's up with that? Went down to Audrey for coffee and breakfast and the surly girl working was busy gossiping with a bellboy for at least 5 minutes before she took my order. I ordered a bagel that was (with tax) $3.81. I gave her a $5 and she handed me back $1. I was astounded that she would just keep that extra .19. Had she given me good service, I would've gladly given her ALL the change from the $5 but the idea that she didn't even attempt to give me the money due was infuriating to me. Also, upon checkout I asked for a cab and was pressured into using a black car that the hotel had "waiting" for its guests at a cost of DOUBLE a cab. It was $45 plus toll (7) plus tip. So it cost me $60 to get to LGA. I think for a 4 star hotel, they definitely could work on their nickel and diming and treat guests with the respect due from paying quite a lot and not act like they need to be paid for everything else.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Big room"
Definitely the largest room I've ever had in a mid-range NYC hotel. Modern look (chrome, black, red & white decor) and very clean. Large shower & fashionable sink. While the street is busy, the room I had was facing the interior of the city block, overlooking a tree in blossom. Very quiet. Yet only 3 short blocks from Grand Central Station and the Lexington subway..
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
BC
"Extremely spacious room - especially for NYC"
Was a little concerned after reading some other posts about condition of rooms but I had a lovely large, updated, comfortable room. Front desk staff excellent.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Huge Rooms"
The room was very spacious and comfortable. Room was clean, bed comfortable and cozy. Very large room for the price than other mainstream hotel chains were offering. Rug and trim at the floor looked like they could use a good cleaning but all else was very good. Easy walk to Times Square and Empire State Building. Decent variety of neighborhood restaurants in the area in walking distance. Good stay overall.
5 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"good location and fair price"
the Tuscany is located in midtown East with good access to uptown and downtown. The room was updated and well appointed and very large and comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
My room was very nice. However, the provided toiletries had been used previously and not restocked. Also, there was no coffee maker in the room, and the hotel room service coffee was not fresh. Easy to get to/from Grand Central Terminal and front desk staff very helpful.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Not all that it seems"
As my wife put it, "did they run out of money"? Great location, nice staff but it seems like renovations stopped short or were sloppy. The thermostat in our room did not function properly. It was either 80 degrees or 65 degrees. I tried various things with the thermostat but to no avail and notified the front desk and check out. Only 1 mirror in the room which works great if your travelling solo and no counterspace in the bathroom. Paint splatter on the bathroom floor and carpet. Reading other reviews maybe we were unlucky and got one of worse rooms, but given all the choices in New York we will try somewhere different next time.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Visitor
"Nice One Night Getaway"
I wanted to do something spontaneous and romantic with my boyfriend. The best decision I ever made! The Tuscany Hotel made me feel comfortable with my questions and gave me amazing service. I cant wait until we can go back again! =)
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Jay
"Great hotel!"
Loved staying here with my boyfriend! The location is perfect for sightseeing! The staff was pleasant and polite - and always willing to go the extra step to make our stay as comfortable as possible. And the room itself was spacious, modern, and clean!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Lizzy
"Central and modern"
Centrally located with well appointed rooms, The Tuscany is a good hotel option in Midtown / Murray Hill. Corner rooms are very spacious and beds are comfortable. Only noticed cleanliness issues with the carpets (same hair pin and lint on the floor from when I checked in to when I checked out three days later - indicates no vacuuming).
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Loads of space by NYC standards"
NY is full of little boutique hotels off the avenues on the streets, in pretty central locations. Tuscany fits right in that mix. Just south of Grand Central, it is well located to Midtown Midtown South and even Time Square. I had meetings in two of the three sub-markets and was able to walk to them. A real plus in NYC. The room was big and laid out reasonably well. Great hot shower with effective pressure, comfy bed and efficient desk. The desk chair however was a tad low and slung back too far so not the best for doing real computer work at the desk. It was chosen for how it looked more than it felt. Staff were young and friendly at the hotel. The cafe was, to be polite, efficient but not special. My fruit plate came in a plastic take-away box. But the young lad who served it was pure NY - never going to be a waiter by trade but making his way in the big city with a hopeful gleam in his eye. Don't be put off by the common areas (halls elevators) looking a little tired. The hotel was good value for NYC!
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014