All hotels in Petersburg, Virginia, United States of America
12208 S Crater Rd/I-95, S on I-95 Exit 45, Petersburg, VA, 23805, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"No thank you"
Hotel was very very unclean. Old chewing gum on wall, dirty towels, dirty tub, dirty floor, dirty toilet. Smelt horrible. We all woke up hacking and coughing for 3 days afterwards. Service was anything but. We will not stay therd again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"get away"
room was nice and comfortable it was a one night stay
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Location vs. price"
Not a single car in parking lot when I pulled in at 7:30 pm. Other hotels across the street were at least half full. Staff were courteous. Privacy a concern with thin walls. Sometimes you get what you paid for.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"great price and convinence"
wasnt bad place to stay and its convenient right off highway. people were nice. beds were a little hard and not very big and not many choices to watch on the television
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"very bad service"
It's was crazy we read there 2 pm in the reception but no one was there to help I waited o e hr no one came after a while somebody came and told that receptionist went out the we went out and came back after one more hr that guy still didn't arrived .. the reason I stayed there I book thru hotels. Com and cheap price.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Mukesh
"No stay -- no way"
Would not stay here again. the neighborhood was rough; the bed lumpy and the door looked like it had previously been broken into.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Adequate, clean and inexpensive. A good nights sleep, a hot shower, and a waffle for breakfast are what you get, and for the price, that is fine.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Kristy
"one night stay"
Stayed one night on way to NY, convenient to I-95 but not in the best section of town. Basic accommodations but in need of some updating. I didn't feel very safe in location although nothing actually happened. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
emancusi
"Petersburg rest"
Nice place to sleep. Easy to find, right off of 95. Staff very nice, don't rush to clean up breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
susan
"Great for a overnight stay"
Booked 3 rooms all the rooms were clean and cozy for a overnight stay
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Cynthia
"midway between home and South Carolina"
We were very satisfied.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"STAY AWAY, IT IS A VERY SCARY DISGUSTING PLACE..."
1. After 11:00 pm the front door of the main entrance of the hotel is ''closed/locked'' due to the location (bad neighborhood); 2. The receptionist (rude lady), do the ''check in'' through a REVOLVING WINDOW... So, you have to STAY OUTSIDE ''IN THE COLD'' waiting for her to finish and then gives you the card... SERIOUSLY... I am no joking... It looks like one of the deli's or Chinese restaurants in the Bronx, NY; 3. The room is ''NASTY'', DIRTY + STINKY (cigarettes); 4. The heat does not work properly; 5. the towels STINKY.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Convenience, staff has been friendly & accom."
We are repeat customers. Price is right. Staff has been Good.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"you get what you post for."
We stayed here on our way to visit family in D.C. We usually stay in something a little nicer, but arrived late, left early and just needed a bed. It was definitely dated, small, the "breakfast" was forgettable, and the drain clogged - but I'm still not showing any signs of any infectious diseases :). That being said, I would do it again because we only paid $50!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Casey
"Convenient to I95"
We stopped halfway on a return trip home for Thanksgiving and spent the night with our pets. The rate was very reasonable, room was very clean, tidy and the beds were comfortable. We did the same thing on our way to our vacation destination at a different motel that wasn't fit for anyone, even our pets. Days Inn is a pleasure and we will be staying there again on our return trip after the holidays. The rate was very reasonable so all was GREAT.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Pat
"Not happy at all with my stay!!!"
The room was a complete mess, the floor was sticky and needed vacuuming. The was clothes were yellow and had spots on them. Around two am I woke up freezing because the heat was blowing cold air and had to move to a new room after finding one that actually had heat. I will never stay at a Days Inn again!!
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Brandi
"looks old"
this days inn is old. the rooms were not clean, the towels were dirty.... but it's cheap tho...
Raymond
"Ok hotel"
Room was decent. Wall paper was patched up. No shampoo in shower.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Back was killing me"
The beds were hard the heater took a whole day to work the shower leaked all over the very small bathroom. The TV was out dated.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Joshua
"Terrible hotel"
Filthy room, dead bugs in the shower, broken door lock. Slept wearing my clothes.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Quiet stay"
Checking in was very easy. The room was easy to find and it was big enough. The room was a bit outdated as far as the rug and shower were concerned, but for the money, it was in line with what I paid. I got my money's worth.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"never ever again ......."
Our stay was terrible. When we got there irregardless of how tired we were, the hotel did not have our Reservation, then the room was on the creepy back side by the woods, there water on the floor running from the adjacent room, there wasn't no snack machines only a drink machine and no ice machine. I will never book this creepy hotel ever again even if it is for 1 night.i was really disappointed.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Old Hotel"
The hotel and decor were old. The Continental breakfast was non existing. My room smelled stale good thing I brought my Lysol spray. The bed was comfortable and the towels was good. But all I needed was a place to sleep, so for that I have no complaint. I got in late and left early but I did want a bagel and a great cup of coffee. They had a loaf of white and a loaf of raisin bread and coffee. The advertisement stated Deluxe Continental Breakfast. False advertisement.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Delicate Rose
"Nice for the price"
It was clean and great for a quick sleep on the road. I'm pampered with more expensive hotels while consulting with clients, but I booked this as I just needed a place to sleep during a long drive. It was nice for the price.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Geoffrey
"DIRTY room"
Upon arrival to room, dead bug on floor near bathroom.Room floor was dusty and dirty.Room appearsbto NOT have been cleaned in a while.Beds were hard.After awakening next morning anf while brushing teeth, sink began to clog and to my disgust sink next to sink i was using began to bring up yellow and brown water.Immediately went to check out.DO NOT stay at this Days Inn EVER.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
MusicloverinNC
"Adequate for a night on the road"
staff ok. Facility needs a facelift badly. Woukd not stay too long.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
labrpac
"Perfect for one night."
Perfect for a one night stay once we dropped our daughter off to college after fall break. Nice price and again perfect for the night.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Stefan
"CREEPY"
Creepy!!!! When i first got there some man was peeping around corner as i checked in. i went to the store at 6 am and this same man knock at our door and promptly can enter the room and saw my friend half naked in her night clothes. Then check out time i was packing the truck this man was peaking around the corner of the building watching us. i will never stay there again!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Don't waste your money"
Room was filthy. Bathroom was a horror. Hotel needs to be leveled and rebuilt. WiFi crashed every 10 minutes. Dorito's chips fell out of the bedspread when I got into bed. I didn't eat Dorito's so the bed obviously hadn't been changed, I slept with a blanket from my car over the bed. Don't waste your money. If the room wasn't non-refundable I would have left. Terrible experience.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Relax? Don't think so"
The room was an acceptable size. The toilet/tub were in a room so small it was hard to get into the room and close the door. The room seemed clean. However, several problems made me hate this place. First, the message light was blinking on the phone. No big deal, right? Called the front desk. The clerk didn't know what to do. Suggested I disconnect the phone so the red light wouldn't be blinking all night. Okay. Then we noticed a very loud vibration, almost like a truck engine starting. Narrowed it down to the bathroom. The ceiling fan connection was apparently faulty. So every few minutes, the fan would turn itself on, run a while, then turn off. There was no switch for the ceiling fan. Each time it turned on, my husband and I both jumped, it was so loud. (My husband is hard of hearing) Closing the bathroom door didn't help much. We didn't arrive until almost 10 PM, so changing rooms seemed too much trouble. Being so exhausted from our journey, we both eventually dropped off to sleep anyway. That was when the alarm clock went off, at precisely 1 AM. Startled us awake from a deep sleep. Took me an hour to recover enough to return to sleep, the ceiling fan blaring away. The only good things about this place were the bed, which I admit was comfortable, and the quietness, since there were no other guests in our area. But it was not enough to convince me to EVER return to this annoying place.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Christie
Good for the most part.....the room had just a little stuffy smell....continental breakfast was good. We will probably stay there again if the need arises.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Sylvia
It was very convenient location, however I was not very pleased with overall stay. The room was in desperate need of upgrades. The bed was very uncomfortable and hurt my back. Breakfast was not the quantity or quality usually get in your hotels.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tina Hutchinson
"middle of nowhere"
why was this hotel and others put in such an out of the way place.... should be nearer route 85... other wise fine
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Just a place to lay your head"
Needed a place to stay South of Richmond after going to the fall NASCAR race. The Days Inn Petersburg was the most reasonably priced option within a half hour South of the track. Everything is a little old and out dated. We had a hard time getting the light to work in our room, I think due to the CFL bulbs. On the plus side, the room was clean, there were no bed bugs, the gentleman at the desk was very friendly and accommodating. In the immediate surrounding area there are not many dining options. Two of the four restaurants near by were out of business. This hotel is a good place to get a safe night's rest but that is about it. It was priced right for what we got.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Fort Lee stay"
To say that I was dissatisfied would be an understatement. From the time I walked in the service was horrible. The front desk attendee was on a personal call and did not stop it long enough to ask us if we needed any assistance with anything. Instead she shooed us off to breakfast and stayed on her call. Then after about 15 minutes of standing there another front desk attendee came and assisted us. From there it did not get any better. I was in a non-smoking room that smelled like smoke.The tub was very dirty and the porcelain and paint was chipping off. I had to re-clean the tub before use. The toilet and sink had rust stains around it and the carpet still had stains. After the dissatisfaction with my room I still tried to stay positive and try out the pool. The attendee said it was open but after seeing dead bugs and dirt, it should have been closed. I stayed at this hotel for a few hours at most. This was the worst experience I had. The only thing that made the stay somewhat bearable was the working air conditioning. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Save yourself the trouble.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Comfortable enough"
This hotel has seen better days and the surrounding area looks rather depressed. It appears progress has moved past this location. As for the hotel, it was comfortable enough for us. The room we were in was small and because of its age, the design allows for lots of noise to come in from the parking lot. The breakfast was heavy on the carbs, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, but forget any protein like eggs or bacon, etc. The staff was cordial enough and we enjoyed hanging out at the pool, although I did need to use the skimmer to clear the water before I jumped in. This place was probably quite nice when it was first built, sometime in the 70's I'd guess.
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Stephen Nelson
"excellent in the middle of nowhere"
I thought it was perfect.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Bad hotel rating should be 2.5"
If u need a cheap no frills hotel , this is the place. The room cleaners we're way to aggressive and annoying. When I had the DO NOT DISTURB PSign on the door I still was disturbed several times.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Alex couch
"Kacie"
I thought it was a nice hotel there was alot of noise outside the room at night but what hotel doesnt have that sometimes.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Kacie
"Hotel needs updates"
Decor quite dated. Neighborhood was quite deserted at night. Night desk person was very helpful. Rate was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Gaby
Decent place for the money
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
wi fi didn't work i called desk they said it was fine is wasn't
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"The pool was very dirty. The staff was unfriendly"
The staff did not keep the breakfast area clean. I could not see the bottom of the pool, it was that dirty. There was a lot of noise at nite.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Doris
"Worst Day's Inn Ever"
This Day's Inn is horrible. The room we were given was filthy. Dirty uncleaned toiliet, broken window drape, air freshener hanging from the picture frame, dirty coffee maker, etc. It was the worse Days Inn I ever stayed in. Will never be back.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"It's okay."
I didn't really have a choice, as most hotels were pretty booked, so I ended up staying here and it wasn't the best. This is a little on the low end, the bathroom was slippery (no mats) and the place wasn't very clean. But, they accept pets (hotel.com does not charge, so I got charged for that separately-a little annoying) and the air conditioner worked (briefly).
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
thelatinagirl
"overnight stay on long road trip"
It was OK. it was an overnight stay for us on a long road trip. breakfast was crowded and a little weak but for $60 I cannot really complain.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Traveler
"Days inn Petersburg. vA"
Easy on off from 95. Not much in town. But night check person told us about local restaurant. It was good and easy. Bonus: really cheap gas!!!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Alison
Checked in at 5:00 pm air conditioning was off. Woke up at about 1:30 am still without adequate A/C. Called and they moved us to another room. Said that this room had no issues with A/C. That sent a red flag to me that the room they first had us in had a A/C issue. ???? WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN !!!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Quiet and Comfortable"
Overall, the hotel room was cleaned and it was very quiet and most importantly pets allowed made a big difference to us.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Judy C. Robles
for the price the room was right.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014