All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2505 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely neighbourhood."
The hotel is situated in the delightful Georgetown area. The hotel is undergoing major renovations but is clean and comfortable. There are many places to eat nearby as well as a grocery store.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Helen
The Stay was okay.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
lisa
"A nice place to stay in DC"
Great food. Good service. Sometimes noisy because it is near a busy street and emergency vehicles drive past. This hotel is not near the metro line. I wish I knew to look at that when I looked for a hotel, because it would have made getting around easier. There are buses that are accessible, and if you have the time can get you to a metro station. The neighborhood is nice and feels safe. The room was huge, clean, and comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping staff were attentive and friendly. The front desk staff can get you a cab in mere minutes. The in-room refrigerator did not work. I reported it but it was not fixed during my stay. The front desk staff assisted me in keeping my cold-storage items cold during my stay. Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and I would recommend this hotel to a friend, and I would stay here again.
5 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice Neighborhood"
This hotel is in a good location that is walkable to the heart of Georgetown. It is currently being renovated on the outside and the lobby seems to be current and nice. The bathroom of the room we were in had updated finishes, but the rest of the room seemed a little dated/worn. Upon checking in, we reported a cigarette smell to the front desk and we were moved immediately to another room. This hotel has a shuttle that will take you places in the morning and afternoon. This was a handy service to get to Georgetown University in the morning, as it was too hot to walk and there is very little parking in Georgetown. However, the shuttle had stopped running for the morning when the Georgetown tour was over so we walked back to the hotel, which was a little far but if you are used to walking, it is okay.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Weekend visit"
We stayed 2 nights while visiting our daughter. The hotel was very convenient for us. We did not use the restaurant, so can not comment. we would stay again. Staff were very pleasant.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
david
The hotel was remodeling the exterior but will look very nice when complete. The big disappointment was $XX.XX for parking the car in the garage under the hotel. There was no indication that it would be charged that I found on the website or even at check in. That was a very rude surprise.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
There major construction going on which made room after about 9 AM.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
carl
"Such a surprise!"
In the middle of renovations. Should have started 5 years ago. Smelled bad, stains in carpet. No luggage racks. Bed comfy but that's all. Could not stay second night. Checked out.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"The Savoy, a place you and your family will enjoy."
My son and I were visiting Washington and decided to stay near the White House...the Savoy was an excellent selection. We were greeted with a smile from the front desk clerks and both were very accommodating and personal. Great experience, and the fitness center was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
avery
Great stay, will stay again !
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
We definitely enjoyed out stay at the Savoy Suites Hotel; the room was spacious,very clean and had extremely comfortable, queen size beds. The façade was under construction, but it did not affect our stay at all. Our SUV exceeded the height requirements for the parking garage, but the hotel staff offered us free parking at a lot down the street, which was a good compromise, and saved us the $30 fee. Due to our brief visit, we did not have a chance to eat at Twist the hotel restaurant, but the menu looked great, as did the outdoor dining area. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a boutique experience.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great location"
Front of hotel was undergoing renovation, so the scaffolding wasn't the prettiest, but I'm sure that will soon not be an issue. Things I loved: comfort of bed, updated bathroom, including consistent hot water. The bathroom was stocked with plenty of towels - thank you, thank you. Things that could have been better: Change the bug-zapper sounding fluorescent light at the room entrance to something less harsh. LED bulbs might be a good, energy-efficient option. Although the bathroom looked great overall, the sink was cracked and the shower showed some signs of mildew in the corners. My room did not have a tub - this could be a drawback for some, but the shower was great for me. The room was spacious and nicely appointed, though not extravagant. The staff was helpful. I was sad I had to change hotels at the end of my stay due to no availability. Super convenient location with a number of restaurants and amenities within a block or two, including CVS, Einstein's, Starbuck's, Whole Foods, Subway and Jimmy John's - and a number of non-chain restaurants as well.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, service not so much"
The weekday morning female desk receptionist was very short tempered and rude. She was the most unpleasant memory about the stay. Although the hotel was undergoing construction I was not disturbed at all by noise.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Shiela
"Good location, quiet, comfortable, relaxing."
Had to make a fairly sudden trip to DC and drove up without having any hotel reservation anywhere. Went online to hotels.com and found a great deal at the Savoy. Middle of Georgetown, near where we needed to be and very reasonable. The hotel façade is being renovated but the interior of the hotel was very nice. The beds were comfortable. The bar was very good, the mezze plate was quite good (although they ran out of olives - that is crazy). Although we went for "business" which was a bit stressful, the hotel became an added bonus for us and served as a relaxing couples retreat. The hotel is close to so many food and retail outlets. I will try to stay here any time I need a place in the downtown areas of DC. Parking fee was quite steep but it is downtown.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Ahoy Savoy"
The Hotel was under construction during my stay, probably the discounted price... but the construction was not too obtrusive or annoying. Friendly customer service and in a great location.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Matthew
"Very Nice"
Great hotel location. We took the Big Bus tours and just had to walk a few blocks to pick it up. The room was really nice and clean.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
Rona
"Great, quick stay"
Great place- great staff-- no regrets. Just book it and enjoy
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Stay May 12 & 13"
Too expensive for the amount of amenities of the hotel. Location is good and the staff was friendly.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Happy teens, great stay."
Teenagers were pleased! Hotel has been remodeled nicely. Nice updated feel with great service. Location is perfect to walk around in Georgetown.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Not so great"
Wasn't really worth the price. They also advertise a whirlpool-type tub, but lots of people who rated them did not have one in their room, including us. Rather deceptive.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Staff very friendly. Hotel going through renovations but did not impact our stay. DC Hotel parking rates are very pricey and this hotel was no different. $30 to self park is too much. Other than that all okay!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
William G
"Just ok"
Great Location Walking distance to lots of restaurants shops etc - taking the bus to the national mall smithsonian White House etc was extremely easy and inexpensive- the hotel was just ok it is old and not as clean as I would have liked but ok
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"nice spot in D.C."
This is a good hotel in a nice location in D.C. It's away from downtown but it's in a nice area and there are numerous restaurants a couple blocks away. It has onsite self parking, a nice feature in D.C. -- although parking is not cheap. The hotel is under renovation.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Under construction, weak housecleaning"
Tempurpedic beds wonderful but construction will wake you up early in the morning. Sloppy housecleaning but they reduced my bill by $30 to compensate. Great location. Free wifi and contrary to some of the listings there is no free parking. its $30/night. No Sunday breakfast options there except for $38/person brunch.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
ali
"Surprising Gem!"
Despite the remodeling, the hotel was very clean and we experienced no impact from the construction at all. The staff was very helpful in so many ways, super friendly and eager to please! Saba was a super star!!!! The location is very convenient to buses, delightful neighborhood restaurants, National Cathedral and a grocery store.
6 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Quiet and good size of the room."
We wanted a room with bath, instead of shower only. There was no place to open a suitcase, we had to open it on the (old) carpet floor (felt uncomfortable from hygeanic viewpoint.) No good for bathroom ventilation. Good point was service people were quick and efficient.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Tomoko
"Very nice renovated place"
The hotel is freshly renovated. The room was clean, pretty, and had a lot of space. The bathroom is new and clean. The only thing about the room - the closet space was surprisingly small, half of it taken by a mini fridge and a coffee corner. Breakfast was delisious, as well as any meal offered by the hotel restaurant. The garage entrance was a little narrow, I would prefer somebody to park my car for $30 daily fee they charge... In general it was a very good experience, would recommend it to anybody.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
ES
"Nice people but not the cleanest."
Ok but the shower had mold in the corner and the hotel restaurant food was not worth the money. Small bland portions.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Front desk staff is excellent and time wait for maintenance was nominal - very attentive and knowledgeable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"hidden fees!"
tack on $30 per night for parking fees tack on another $20 per night if you request a roll away tack on breakfast buffet $14.95 per person. added $270 to our bottom line price for 4 nights.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Our Washington DC stay"
Hotel was a little isolated for walking into Georgetown, but very accessible to the Washington National Cathederal. Hotel shuttle was available to get to Metro at certain times of the day & night. Our room had a kitchenette but it was very dark. Coffee was provided but no tea
4 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
Frances
"Satisfied customer."
Great location close to restaurants. Enjoyed stay. Will book again
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
its exactly what i expected. under construction. unless you plan to stay past 9 am its perfect for the price
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Updated hotel in a good location"
An attractive, comfortable hotel in a great location. The service could not have been better: helpful and courteous. I was concerned that the entrance to the garage was too low for my car, but the clerk went outside to compare my car with his height and said I'd be fine! It was undergoing exterior renovation when we were there, so that's why I gave it a lower score for "condition". There are plenty of dining options within walking distance, including Einstein's Bagels. I'd definitely go back again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Rosemary
"This past weekend"
I stayed here for two nights this past weekend. The management seemed a bit rude. There also seemed to be charges that I was not aware of in the end. I was disappointed in this because I was not expecting to pay extra money after spending more than $300 for two nights. I Wont be coming here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"A good price, a quiet room & only 2 minor hitches!"
I found the staff most welcoming and helpful. The room and bed super comfortable.The only two hiccups where a Housekeeping issue and the breakfast buffet. After a wonderful night's sleep my first morning I was up and off by 7 am. I returned at 3 pm and the room had not been made up. I was tired and needed a nap then and there. That meant nothing could be done. Not the end of the world, just a hitch in the scheme of things. I found the breakfast buffet was over priced for soggy scrambled eggs and even soggier bacon. The bacon was a ball of tangled greasy over salty "strips" and the coffee was the strongest I have ever had. Normally I like strong coffee, but this was brutal. Will I return? You bet I will!
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Shuttle to metro, within walking distance to shops
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
'Murica
"Nice Hotel!"
It Was A Very Nice Experience And The Rooms Are So Cute! Lol
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Devin
"Ahmed made my stay!"
The hotel was under construction beginning in morning but we were out most days. I must say that the moment we checked in and were greater by Ahmed he went out of his way to make our stay most enjoyable . He printed out instructions, local attractions and discount to and really saw to our every need. Every hotel should have an "Ahmed"! I think when construction is completed it will be a nicer environment
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
gayle
"Savoy Suites a Must in Washington"
I was a resident in this neighborhood for many years. I enjoy returning there when I am in Washington, whether for a visit to the city or on my way to meetings elsewhere. The staff is splendid. The breakfast is now quite winning, too. Thank you.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice Little Hotel"
It's a little out of the way, meaning that it's in Georgetown, about fifteen minutes from the center of town. I was a little concerned when I got there because there's some renovation going on. But that did not affect my visit at all. The room was really a nice, spacious room. There was a computer in the lobby with Internet access and vending machines on a ground floor. The staff was very courteous, too.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Shalom
"Great Value"
Renovations going on. Wasn't expecting the construction and it was very loud. Also about a two mile walk to the metro. The hotel has a shuttle but it runs very limited hours.
3 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Rachael
"Fine enough for 1 night"
This was a decent hotel to stay at for 1 night. A caution -- it's not within walking distance to the metro. The room wasn't very clean (watermarks on the tv stand). The hotel has nice tempurpedic beds.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
A very nice large room but finishes and decor a liittle dated and dark. A good updated bathroom. A good location.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"nice view"
it was great
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Priscilla attaa
"GT suites"
First night not so good. We were placed in a handicapped accessible room with a wheelchair shower - no bathtub as advertised. As we arrived very late, our room could not be switched first night. However, second night we were moved to the room type requested which had a jacuzzi tub to soothe aches away in, and a very comfortable kingsize bed. Old noisy under window heater made this only a "4". Also, not a "suite" at all. Just a room with a Small fridge in addition to usual hotel type coffee maker.
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Brenda
"Couldn't wait to check out"
Got stuck with this hotel from Expedia (where you choose the stars, then get the name). Arrived at the hotel to find the front totally under construction. You can't park your car in the garage until after you check in. Received a room on the 6th floor. While the view was wonderful, the room was very dated (hey popcorn ceilings) and the bathroom small. My husband and I come to DC every year and use the metrorail. We were very disappointed that the "free shuttle" only operates from 6-930am, then 4-830pm, every half hour. We ended up having to take cabs and figuring out the bus routes. After two nights of staying here, a family with young children moved in next to us. The baby kept screaming and banging on the walls for an hour straight. Asked the front desk to move us. At first they told us no, but then after asking again, they had us moved within five minutes. The next room had preteens with no adult supervision next door. Should have just stayed with the screaming baby. These kids carried on all hours of the night, tried getting in our room, then we're up again at the crack of dawn starting up again. So between not ideal location, the loud construction that starts at 8am, terribly loud, inconsiderate other customers, overpriced parking and dated rooms, my husband and couldn't WAIT to get out of this hotel. We normally love coming to DC, but this hotel really affected our trip this time around.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Ash
"great Getaway"
Perfect stay!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very Good Deal for the Price"
The hotel had very safe security. Even though the hotel was still having construction done, the noise was no big deal. The only problem we had at this hotel was the curtains couldn't be closed. We were on the third floor and the neighbors could see in our room. Just be able to have the curtains close all the way and it would be perfect. I would stay at this hotel again. FYI there is a charge for parking at the hotel but we felt safe at the location.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015