All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2505 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel, service not so much"
The weekday morning female desk receptionist was very short tempered and rude. She was the most unpleasant memory about the stay. Although the hotel was undergoing construction I was not disturbed at all by noise.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Shiela
"Good location, quiet, comfortable, relaxing."
Had to make a fairly sudden trip to DC and drove up without having any hotel reservation anywhere. Went online to hotels.com and found a great deal at the Savoy. Middle of Georgetown, near where we needed to be and very reasonable. The hotel façade is being renovated but the interior of the hotel was very nice. The beds were comfortable. The bar was very good, the mezze plate was quite good (although they ran out of olives - that is crazy). Although we went for "business" which was a bit stressful, the hotel became an added bonus for us and served as a relaxing couples retreat. The hotel is close to so many food and retail outlets. I will try to stay here any time I need a place in the downtown areas of DC. Parking fee was quite steep but it is downtown.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Ahoy Savoy"
The Hotel was under construction during my stay, probably the discounted price... but the construction was not too obtrusive or annoying. Friendly customer service and in a great location.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Matthew
"Very Nice"
Great hotel location. We took the Big Bus tours and just had to walk a few blocks to pick it up. The room was really nice and clean.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
Rona
"Great, quick stay"
Great place- great staff-- no regrets. Just book it and enjoy
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Stay May 12 & 13"
Too expensive for the amount of amenities of the hotel. Location is good and the staff was friendly.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Happy teens, great stay."
Teenagers were pleased! Hotel has been remodeled nicely. Nice updated feel with great service. Location is perfect to walk around in Georgetown.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Not so great"
Wasn't really worth the price. They also advertise a whirlpool-type tub, but lots of people who rated them did not have one in their room, including us. Rather deceptive.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Staff very friendly. Hotel going through renovations but did not impact our stay. DC Hotel parking rates are very pricey and this hotel was no different. $30 to self park is too much. Other than that all okay!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
William G
"Just ok"
Great Location Walking distance to lots of restaurants shops etc - taking the bus to the national mall smithsonian White House etc was extremely easy and inexpensive- the hotel was just ok it is old and not as clean as I would have liked but ok
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"nice spot in D.C."
This is a good hotel in a nice location in D.C. It's away from downtown but it's in a nice area and there are numerous restaurants a couple blocks away. It has onsite self parking, a nice feature in D.C. -- although parking is not cheap. The hotel is under renovation.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Surprising Gem!"
Despite the remodeling, the hotel was very clean and we experienced no impact from the construction at all. The staff was very helpful in so many ways, super friendly and eager to please! Saba was a super star!!!! The location is very convenient to buses, delightful neighborhood restaurants, National Cathedral and a grocery store.
6 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Our Washington DC stay"
Hotel was a little isolated for walking into Georgetown, but very accessible to the Washington National Cathederal. Hotel shuttle was available to get to Metro at certain times of the day & night. Our room had a kitchenette but it was very dark. Coffee was provided but no tea
4 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
Frances
"Satisfied customer."
Great location close to restaurants. Enjoyed stay. Will book again
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
its exactly what i expected. under construction. unless you plan to stay past 9 am its perfect for the price
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Updated hotel in a good location"
An attractive, comfortable hotel in a great location. The service could not have been better: helpful and courteous. I was concerned that the entrance to the garage was too low for my car, but the clerk went outside to compare my car with his height and said I'd be fine! It was undergoing exterior renovation when we were there, so that's why I gave it a lower score for "condition". There are plenty of dining options within walking distance, including Einstein's Bagels. I'd definitely go back again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Rosemary
"This past weekend"
I stayed here for two nights this past weekend. The management seemed a bit rude. There also seemed to be charges that I was not aware of in the end. I was disappointed in this because I was not expecting to pay extra money after spending more than $300 for two nights. I Wont be coming here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"A good price, a quiet room & only 2 minor hitches!"
I found the staff most welcoming and helpful. The room and bed super comfortable.The only two hiccups where a Housekeeping issue and the breakfast buffet. After a wonderful night's sleep my first morning I was up and off by 7 am. I returned at 3 pm and the room had not been made up. I was tired and needed a nap then and there. That meant nothing could be done. Not the end of the world, just a hitch in the scheme of things. I found the breakfast buffet was over priced for soggy scrambled eggs and even soggier bacon. The bacon was a ball of tangled greasy over salty "strips" and the coffee was the strongest I have ever had. Normally I like strong coffee, but this was brutal. Will I return? You bet I will!
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Shuttle to metro, within walking distance to shops
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
'Murica
"Nice Hotel!"
It Was A Very Nice Experience And The Rooms Are So Cute! Lol
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Devin
"Ahmed made my stay!"
The hotel was under construction beginning in morning but we were out most days. I must say that the moment we checked in and were greater by Ahmed he went out of his way to make our stay most enjoyable . He printed out instructions, local attractions and discount to and really saw to our every need. Every hotel should have an "Ahmed"! I think when construction is completed it will be a nicer environment
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
gayle
"Savoy Suites a Must in Washington"
I was a resident in this neighborhood for many years. I enjoy returning there when I am in Washington, whether for a visit to the city or on my way to meetings elsewhere. The staff is splendid. The breakfast is now quite winning, too. Thank you.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice Little Hotel"
It's a little out of the way, meaning that it's in Georgetown, about fifteen minutes from the center of town. I was a little concerned when I got there because there's some renovation going on. But that did not affect my visit at all. The room was really a nice, spacious room. There was a computer in the lobby with Internet access and vending machines on a ground floor. The staff was very courteous, too.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Shalom
"Great Value"
Renovations going on. Wasn't expecting the construction and it was very loud. Also about a two mile walk to the metro. The hotel has a shuttle but it runs very limited hours.
3 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Rachael
"Fine enough for 1 night"
This was a decent hotel to stay at for 1 night. A caution -- it's not within walking distance to the metro. The room wasn't very clean (watermarks on the tv stand). The hotel has nice tempurpedic beds.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
A very nice large room but finishes and decor a liittle dated and dark. A good updated bathroom. A good location.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"nice view"
it was great
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Priscilla attaa
"GT suites"
First night not so good. We were placed in a handicapped accessible room with a wheelchair shower - no bathtub as advertised. As we arrived very late, our room could not be switched first night. However, second night we were moved to the room type requested which had a jacuzzi tub to soothe aches away in, and a very comfortable kingsize bed. Old noisy under window heater made this only a "4". Also, not a "suite" at all. Just a room with a Small fridge in addition to usual hotel type coffee maker.
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Brenda
"Couldn't wait to check out"
Got stuck with this hotel from Expedia (where you choose the stars, then get the name). Arrived at the hotel to find the front totally under construction. You can't park your car in the garage until after you check in. Received a room on the 6th floor. While the view was wonderful, the room was very dated (hey popcorn ceilings) and the bathroom small. My husband and I come to DC every year and use the metrorail. We were very disappointed that the "free shuttle" only operates from 6-930am, then 4-830pm, every half hour. We ended up having to take cabs and figuring out the bus routes. After two nights of staying here, a family with young children moved in next to us. The baby kept screaming and banging on the walls for an hour straight. Asked the front desk to move us. At first they told us no, but then after asking again, they had us moved within five minutes. The next room had preteens with no adult supervision next door. Should have just stayed with the screaming baby. These kids carried on all hours of the night, tried getting in our room, then we're up again at the crack of dawn starting up again. So between not ideal location, the loud construction that starts at 8am, terribly loud, inconsiderate other customers, overpriced parking and dated rooms, my husband and couldn't WAIT to get out of this hotel. We normally love coming to DC, but this hotel really affected our trip this time around.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Ash
"great Getaway"
Perfect stay!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very Good Deal for the Price"
The hotel had very safe security. Even though the hotel was still having construction done, the noise was no big deal. The only problem we had at this hotel was the curtains couldn't be closed. We were on the third floor and the neighbors could see in our room. Just be able to have the curtains close all the way and it would be perfect. I would stay at this hotel again. FYI there is a charge for parking at the hotel but we felt safe at the location.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Aaron
"My hotel stay"
Excellent hotel
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Destini
"Trip with friends"
Everything was great the Hotel was nice inside, don't let the outside be the judge of the inside because their are doing some type of remodeling infront of the hotel. The service was great whenever we called the front desk they were very friendly and respectful and brought us whatever we needed, great location right down the street from food,bar, ATMs, and most important Georgetown lol
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Kennard
"One night stopover"
The outside is under construction which was not noted but inside was nice. The emenities listed self parking available but it was not shown that it cost $30 a night. I think that should be divulged.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Denis
"SAVOY SUITES ...WASHINGTON D.C."
My only complaints are that they charge $30.00 for parking your car in their garage even thou you are staying at this hotel and for what I paid they are too cheap to even provide a "minimum breakfast" or coffee / juice for free. I have stayed at better hotels and paid less and always got breakfast included.... However for $14.95 extra --have a breakfast.........thumbs down. !
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Alex
Comfortable stay, very affordable for DC. Older hotel but very clean with large rooms. Very nice desk staff.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Worst Night Ever"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The entire hotel was under construction which was never told to us. We had a snow storm, we were on the 4th floor and had plastic over our window blowing in the wind all night. We had an adjoining room in which the alarm clock never turned off the entire night. Our room had stains all over it. The shower handle broke off. Awful. Just awful.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Vincent
"Shuttle to AU"
Clean, comfy and quiet. Helpful staff. Only problem was there seemed to be some black marks on the bed covers when I got there but everything else was perfect. Especially the shuttle service to AU
Jackie
It is a nice hotel with friendly and very helpful stuff. I would recommend it and be happy to come again
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Conference in D.C."
I was quite pleased with the service provided by this hotel staff. When I entered my room and realized it was not the one I had reserved ( no king bed), as I called the front desk, the front desk staff, Ahmad, immediately told me that he knew it was the wrong room and had already made arrangements to change the room. Throughout my stay, the front desk staff was courtesy and very helpful. Ahmad even made shuttle service arrangements for my daughter's family back to her hotel when our car got a flat tire. The only negative was the bed's mattress was quite uncomfortable, lumpy. Would definitely recommend Savoy Suites Hotel.
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Renovation Noise"
I have been to Savoy before for work. However, the building is currently under construction and I had to leave early and switch hotels because of the noise, which took place between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
5 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Timothy
Other than the renovation going on outside of the building, most of the experience was good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Friendly staff."
Savoy Suites hotel is in a great location. The staff was so friendly and made an excellent recommendation for dinner. Nice spacious room. Parking a little pricey but I felt that my vehicle was safe. I would definitely come back.
yas
"Nice area and convenient"
Room and bed were clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was excellent and service was outstanding
Roberta
"Great location, huge room, nice people"
The room was huge, got a nice upgrade to a top floor room with a Jacuzzi (which I sadly enough didn't have time to use). Comfy Tempurpedic bed. Big flatscreen TV. Heating works. New bathroom with walk-in shower. Parking available on streets in vicinity until 9 AM. Did not get to try out fitness or food options in hotel. Very nice people at reception desk. I will be back.
Markus
"Under Construction"
Very comfortable hotel, but it is under heavy construction currently - do not book if you have a need to sleep past 9 am, because jackhammers will wake you up. Also the rooms do not have curtains that close all the way
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"DC Trip"
We were very happy with our stay. Close to the embassies, view of the capitol and monuments from our room. Staff was very friendly. Excellent and large workout room with spin bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Room was very clean and nice. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"I would not stay here again... Hotel is ok"
This hotel is not worth the price you pay. There was stains on the bed and floor. The bathroom was nice. The room was not what I expect. I had a vip room and the room looked like it had roaches. Self parking is $30 a night! I have stayed at cheaper hotels that were way better.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Sha
"My stay"
The savoy suites is comfortable & affordable. Though the stay was only for one night I will be back soon. I would recomend this hotel to anyone in need of a quick get away
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Room with a View"
Ahmad and Gia were so helpful - the hotel was at capacity so I got upgraded to a room with a view! The room was clean, the service was prompt and the view from floor eight was fabulous!
2 night trip Jan 27, 2015