All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2505 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Other than the renovation going on outside of the building, most of the experience was good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Friendly staff."
Savoy Suites hotel is in a great location. The staff was so friendly and made an excellent recommendation for dinner. Nice spacious room. Parking a little pricey but I felt that my vehicle was safe. I would definitely come back.
yas
"Nice area and convenient"
Room and bed were clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was excellent and service was outstanding
Roberta
"Great location, huge room, nice people"
The room was huge, got a nice upgrade to a top floor room with a Jacuzzi (which I sadly enough didn't have time to use). Comfy Tempurpedic bed. Big flatscreen TV. Heating works. New bathroom with walk-in shower. Parking available on streets in vicinity until 9 AM. Did not get to try out fitness or food options in hotel. Very nice people at reception desk. I will be back.
Markus
"Under Construction"
Very comfortable hotel, but it is under heavy construction currently - do not book if you have a need to sleep past 9 am, because jackhammers will wake you up. Also the rooms do not have curtains that close all the way
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"DC Trip"
We were very happy with our stay. Close to the embassies, view of the capitol and monuments from our room. Staff was very friendly. Excellent and large workout room with spin bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Room was very clean and nice. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"I would not stay here again... Hotel is ok"
This hotel is not worth the price you pay. There was stains on the bed and floor. The bathroom was nice. The room was not what I expect. I had a vip room and the room looked like it had roaches. Self parking is $30 a night! I have stayed at cheaper hotels that were way better.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Sha
"My stay"
The savoy suites is comfortable & affordable. Though the stay was only for one night I will be back soon. I would recomend this hotel to anyone in need of a quick get away
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Room with a View"
Ahmad and Gia were so helpful - the hotel was at capacity so I got upgraded to a room with a view! The room was clean, the service was prompt and the view from floor eight was fabulous!
2 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Well-located, Glover Park"
Just don't look at it from the front until the renovation is done!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Dale
"The reservation said 2 beds. There was 1."
The shower had cold water only. The hot tub water jets did not work .
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"On Wisconsin"
Although there was some construction going on the work did not start until 9 on Friday and not at all on weekend. Room was clean and beds comfortable. We required an accessible shower and this room met our needs exactly. Location was perfect for us but might not be so for those wishing to use Metro. Garage is a bit tricky...have to drive on ramp close to phone to open door and lots of pillars inside.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Deborah
"Hotel is under renovation! Do NOT book it!"
It was aweful! 1) The hotel is under construction. Terrible noise of drilling starts during the weekdays around 9:00 AM non-stop until noon! Why don't they inform the guests prior to booking that the hotel is under construction? I don't want to wake up with an aweful noise of drilling and hammering, do you? 2) It's written in the transportation section that "Free area shuttle within 5 mi"! This is a joke! The shuttle only takes you to the nearby Metro station. When I was booking this hotel, I was happy that the hotel shuttle is going to drive me anywhere within 5 miles, and this was one of the main reason I booked this hotel, but they never did. 3) Do not take hotel's shuttle to the Metro, even when you want to go to IAD. You'll save more time and money if you just walk a cross the steet and take bus 30N, or 30S. These buses take you quickly to the heart of the city near all memorials.
4 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Last minute booking"
I needed a last minute hotel because the one originally booked was not at all how they described it. This was very nice still under construction but yet very accommodating. It right in the middle of Georgetown so the parking was an issue but they offered overnight parking for $30 which I felt was a little steep as there were no other options. The lobby area seemed very lively with a mix of all people enjoying themselves.The rooms were nice and decent I would stay here again without a doubt.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Great!"
Outstanding staff (Ahmad!). Although the hotel was under renovation, they placed us far enough away so we didn't even hear a screw drop. Large room for DC. Clean & nice, just very outdated decor. However, the bathroom seemed renovated and spotless. Low clearance in the garage (6' 1" but only $22/night), so our SUV had to stay in the back alley of the hotel. They did not charge us for parking because of this, and the SUV was safe. We'll return and look forward to the renovated rooms.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Great staff great location and clean and comfy rooms(very good size)
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
It was wonderful.Ive stayed in plently of hotels before.But this one was very excellent.My boyfriend truly enjoyed himself after a long day of work it was are getaway for the night.We do plan on coming back next month for Valentine's day and maybe staying in the suites
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Danesha
"Great location!"
The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. The person who checked us in got us a room with a great view which was very nice! The room was spacious and comfortable. Everything was very clean. They were doing renovations outside, but it did not bothered us. Also, the location is great within walking distance to many restaurants and pubs.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
J&C
"Very good place."
Experience was great. Room was very nice and staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Beautiful and convenient"
The hotel was set in a beautiful neighborhood not too far from downtown. It was beautifully decorated. There was plenty of dining options within walking distance as well as a grocery store. We had a beautiful view from our room. The beds were incredibly comfortable and then room was very spacious. The parking was a little steep, but worth it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
"my stay"
a good stay overall
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Good choice"
Everything was fine except the shuttle operated only after 4 pm but that was not clear beforehand.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Victor
"Nicely spacious furnished room, great service"
Great stay. We had wonderful view from our windows on the 7th floor. Very nicely furnished room. Paraben-free shampoos available. Whole Foods store nearby as well other restaurants. The only down side is that it is not close to a metro stop for those who like to use the metro when in DC. Great service at the front desk.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Janice
poor sound insulation noise suppression
2 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Joy
"Great hotel in great area"
Perfect weekend getaway. Convenient to sights, shopping and even everyday needs. Clean comfy with pleasant staff and convenient restaurant.
3 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Danielle
"Awesome stay."
Good location, bank and starbucks across the street. A park (if you have kids) is also across the street. We did pay for hotel overnight parking, because we were not sure if the street parking was within a reasonable distance. Nice bar, and great breakfast menu. The Georgtown area is really nice. Will come again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Nadine
"Worst hotel in washington"
Under construction, no prior notice, a lot of noise
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
alex
"Best value with a gym"
Very clean and convenient, loved the gym. Will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great service"
We arrived late for a one night stay. There was not sufficient parking for our sub so we had to park off site. The room was spacious with two queen beds. The bed sheets and cover was covered with animal hair! We called front desk and Francis was most apologetic and set us up in another room. Which was clean and adequate. We were also offered complementary breakfast which was very nice. Overall the stay ended well, the price from hotels.com was very good and staff at hotel were all professional and accommodating. Not sure I'd go back until they upgrade the rooms though
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
frederick
"pet friendly, beautiful rooms, nice neighborhood"
The hotel is beautiful and is located in a great neighborhood! Our room had a very nice kitchenette. The only drawback of the location is that you can't take the metro to see the sites, it's not on any metro line. There are buses you could take and bikes you can rent. The hotel is completely pretty friendly and located adjacent to a park, it was perfect for my dog and I to stay there.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Kathleen
"New Year's Eve"
A friend and I stayed at the hotel on New Year's Eve just for a girl's night out and this was the best experience we've ever had. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and the room was so clean;we even had a great view of DC. The best part was the beds,omg the matresses are tempur pedic and once you go to sleep you never want to wake up . Thanks for the best New Years Eve experience Savoy Suites and Hotel, I definitely will be coming back.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
jennifer
"Savoy Hotel"
We stayed here to celebrate New Years and it was great. Parking was available for $30, the beds were comfortable and the view was beautiful. The location was also perfect as Georgetown is literally right down the road; we were able to walk to the bars and to see the Potomac. Definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ok hotel but bad location and problems."
Booking the hotel we also called hotel and not was told it would be an extra $50 deposit for security. Also $30 for parking in the hotel garage. There was mold in our bathroom and they did nothing to try and help us. Also most parking on streets have only two hour limit and cant park during rush hour. Just a bad experience although room was very clean and relaxing.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Nathaniel
"Relaxing stay"
Nice hotel with garage and near restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
alton
"Comfortable"
Comfortable hotel close to family. Easy walk to National Cathedral and brisk walk to Georgetown. Cleaning the exterior of the building currently - so scaffolding up.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice hotel."
We enjoyed our stay and got excellent service from Ahmad and Rebecca at the front desk. The shuttle service to the Woodley Park Metro station was invaluable.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Savory Suites"
The hotel was very nice in a great area. The room was big and clean. The only issue was that the bed was pretty stiff. Other than that, it was a great hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice and convenient."
The staff was friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a nice neighborhood, and is within walking distance to a number of shops and restaurants. Parking was $30, which seems to be fairly standard, but the garage was secure and well-lit, so no complaints there. My only complaint (and a minor one at that) was that the shower had no real door (by design, not a malfunction), so it was a little chilly, but it wasn't a huge issue. I'd definitely stay here again if I had business in the area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Kristen
"Priced right"
Nice quiet room expensive parking you can park for free around the Corner
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2014
Anthony
"Nice hotel in the Georgetown/Cathedral area"
Almost perfect hotel for the price we got it for. Spacious, clean room and bathroom, great gym. Cons - no business center and pricey parking ($30).
3 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"If confused call"
There's a surcharge hidden in crafty wording. I could not understand what 'self-parking' means, so instead of calling and asking I acted exactly as they expected - just assumed that it is something unusual. But it is a FEE for using the GARAGE. It is a problem to park in DC, so when you arrive by car rather late and not familiar with the place you're trapped in there. I ended up paying 30% more than expected. This was my second stay in this hotel. Last time the garage was in the process of renovation and hotel arranged parking for free, so I thought ...
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"just ok"
Had to stay for the location. Cleanliness with the beds and the sheets can be improved. Overall Ok to stay at.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Definitely would stay again"
Stayed the night here after visiting a relative at AU -- the hotel was near AU, the room was very good (clean, quiet and in good repair), and the staff were helpful with other requests (parking, etc.).
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Not the best Choice for DC"
The service is good, but the beds are as hard as rocks. Also, got a wakeup call at 5 am, which we never asked for. Old fashioned wall heaters make the room either too hot or too cold.
4 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Aynah
No complaints. Staff was great & responsive.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Best staff."
I wish there was a shuttle to the airport. But otherwise the staff was extremely helpful and eager to help me find places close by to eat or do things. They even offered to bring it up to my hotel room instead of making me wait by their desk.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
katherine
"DC Visit"
One the whole the experience was fine. Price was good for what you get and we liked the bartender.
Frank & Sandy
"WEDDING STAY"
Savoy was chosen due to closeness to St. Alban's Church, 6 blocks down Wisconsin Ave, Room was spacious with king, Bath tight for 2 @ a time. What made the stay great was the staff: front desk manager, Ryan, cordual, attentive, professional. Megan, sales manager, customer service oriented. She arranged for rooms, provate room for luncheon, reccomended entrees from the Twist Resturant on site and offered all for a very reasonable rate for DC. The resturant did not give an impression of upper level service and food, BUT that was a wrong way to judge. The wedding reception lunch was held in a small private room. Menue choices were served promptly, glasses kept filled, food presentation was lovely, large portions, flavorful. Dessert choisen ut resturant was cake and 2 scoops of ice cream. Our days there were great and we plan on a return.
Randy
"Perfect location"
Went to see National Cathedral. Could not have a better location to stay or a better place. Great staff. Great food, Great accommodations.
Craig
very nice hotel near very good night live, friendly staff very clean, we have room with DC view very nice we will come back and stay again