All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
8380 Kelly Ln, Indianapolis, IN, 46250, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great place"
We liked our stay. It was comfortable and clean.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
deb
I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend it. Easy access to interstate, shopping, etc. Thanks
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Da
"Fine for a night"
This hotel was fine for the one night I had to stay for a business meeting the next morning. However, I will stay somewhere else next time, because the breakfast was just not good. Biscuits were very old an crumbly, the gravy was not warm enough to soak through the old biscuits. So if you are sleeping and leaving quickly, this hotel will be sufficient.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Very friendly"
The place we usually stay when visiting my family was full so we stayed here even though it was a little further away from my family. Everyone was very friendly. Even, the housekeepers would greet you and say good morning. That has never happened at the other place. The only bad thing I can say about this is that the air conditioners in the rooms blow a little strong so you freeze when they are running.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Value for the Price!"
Everything accept customer service was good or better. I thought it was a great value for the price. However, the staff was not very friendly and seemed over-worked. I heard several staff members complain about what they had to do and how much they were working. They seemed a bit resentful and made little to no effort to be welcoming.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Room needs updated; carpet looks old, tub has pieces peeling off it, ceiling needs painted. Wifi signal was extremely weak. The TV appeared to be digital antenna. I was staying in town for conference and watch the local channels at home. They pic quality was very grainy.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great place / Great price"
Great place, easy access off of 465. Places to eat. Close to convention facilities.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
I found a great rate on Hotel.com and this was a perfect location for an overnight business trip. Close to shopping and several restaurants.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice, clean comfortable hotel"
Pleasantly surprised by quality of hotel for price. Was clean and quiet With a nice breakfast.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
Overall nice, but noisy pipes in the bathroom and poor choices at breakfast (hot breakfast choice was make your own waffles or biscuits and tasteless gravy., makes me lessen it from a 4 to a 3.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
We had 4 adults and 2 small children. We had rooms across from each other which was convenient. There was a small housekeeping issue in one of the rooms which was taken care of immediately. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. breakfast each morning was great, all the usual donuts, bagels, cereal, etc. but they also had waffles and biscuits and gravy. A quick and good way to start out both days. There were a lot of people there and many congregated in the lobby. On our arrival I was afraid it would be a noisy night but it wasn't. The rooms were quiet. Of course the kids wanted to swim but the water was a little chilly so they didn't stay in long. The pool area was nice and restful so we spent some time there after a long day. I will definitely stay there again if in Indianapolis.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Peg
"Great Value"
Liked it so much the first nite, I came back for a 2nd nite. The location is a little cumbersome to get to, but not bad once you've left and returned. Clean, quiet, nice surroundings, comfy bed, free breakfast that's pretty good (waffles to hard boiled eggs and yogurt, B & G, etc.), and the price is good. great value!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Very Pleasant"
Overall our stay was just fine. The staff was friendly and the hotel was convenient to the freeway. We didn't have time to visit the pool but it looked like it would be fun for the kids.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Malcolm
"Good price"
We have stayed at this hotel a few times, under different ownership. It was nice and convenient, but this time the room was a little "unkempt"!! Dust, an empty pop can on the floor and the keys from a prior renter under the foot of the bed!! Also, the "Guest" computer was VERY slow; in DESPERATE need of service!!!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Barb
"What a nice surprise"
It couldn't have been better!! Easy check in with friendly staff. Room was clean, bed very comfy, VERY quiet, breakfast was good for the price. I was afraid that because they allowed pets, it might smell or be noisy. But absolutely NO problems. The best part was my bill was cheaper than my booking price-what a great deal!!!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Happy traveler
"I recommend"
Not much to complain about. The breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Well worth the money. Very Clean, Great location!!"
Was in the area for a Firefighter competition in Fishers. This place was cheaper than the host hotel and was a short 10 minute ride away. About a $15 cab ride from Broad Ripple nightlife which was a great bonus (no drinking and driving). Nice clean hotel. Yes bathroom is not big, but who cares. If you are spending that much time in the bathroom then something is wrong with you. This place is clean, updated, has a nice little outdoor pool. Free fresh popcorn in the lobby and your standard breakfast in the morning. I will stay here every time I come to town.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Anthony
This was a personal stay. Hotel was well maintained and in a good location. Close to shopping and dining. Would stay here again!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Spencer
"Front desk on 3rd very rude!"
My husband and I rented this room so we did not have to ride our motorcycles home after a concert we seen that night. Well after the concert we were a little hungry so we decided to go to the lobby and get a snack. We were in there little area looking at what they got and I walked out to where they serve breakfast in the morning ot get some napkins and a fork and this little boy came to the front desk and told the guy that he left his shirt and towel in the pool area. The front desk guy was very rude and said "I will be there in 2 minutes". Then there was this little window looking into the front desk and I asked the guy if we should pay here and he said "well that would be a good idea" very rudely. I just did not know if you paid at this window or took it to the front desk area. He was not wearing a name tag so I could not say anything to him but I did complain the next morning checking out. Also, the coffee makers hardly spit out the water to make your coffe.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Tara
The staff was awesome and the room was clean. Enjoyed my stay and would stay again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very good room for the money."
I stayed just one night. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet. The front desk staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Ray
"Clean hotel"
Very antiquate, nice pool, vo complaints
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Nate
"Very smoky room"
Our room was labeled non-smoking, but the smoke smell was pretty strong. My bag and clothes all smell like I spent the night in a bar.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that, at the complementary breakfast, there was no regular coffee when I checked at a little after 9:00 AM. However, upon checking a short time later, hot coffee and cups had been replaced. Also, the biscuits and gravy were barely warm. I did find the staff to be very friendly and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"NCAA mens basketball regionals"
We stayed at the hotel for a minimal time as we spent most of our time at the ncaa basketball games downtime. Good price for hotel considering short notice and the event. Breakfast was typical continental style, nothing extravagant. Room was comfortable and clean enough. Staff was friendly. Popcorn machine with flavor salts was a nice touch. Convenient to freeway, shopping, and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Great stay.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
"Great for Over Night"
We were just staying over night while visiting our daughter. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. They offered popcorn in the lobby. Our room was at the end of the hall on the first floor and it was very quiet, even though there were sports teams staying at the hotel. Breakfast was offered, but we did not eat at the hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Excellent value"
We had stayed here several years ago when the property was owned by another chain. Quality has obviously done a complete renovation of the hotel, and everything was clean, fresh and new-appearing. Will definitely stay again when we're in Indy visiting.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Along the freeway in north suburbs"
The hotel is for sleeping, and this one was fine for that. I had no other great expectations. It was near our main destination, but a little farther from all the things to do, which are mostly in or near downtown Indianapolis, so we spent more time in the car than we might have liked. Proximity to the freeway was great for all the driving and getting on the road back home.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
midi-mod
"Decent value for the money"
Movie style popcorn at entrance-irresistible. Hotel desk person ok. Room was clean, but insects were getting in somehow. Housekeepers were talking loud. Microwave & fridge included at no extra charge. Close to shopping areas.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Not a good stay for us"
There were several things about our stay here that will have us never coming back to this hotel. The two worst things involved room cleanliness. There is a chair in the room with a footstool. I had my socks on and moved the footstool from the front of the chair so that I could sit down. Not thinking anything about it I stepped where the footstool had been and something sharp hit my toe. I looked and I had someones fingernail stuck in my toe from where they had clipped their nails and another dozen chunks of someones fingernails covering the area where the stool had been. Ouch and YUCK! Then we got to the table that has a work chair for a computer or writing on and the table had a 6" x 4" big thick smear of either honey or syrup on it from the previous occupants breakfast. Obviously the table had not been cleaned by housekeeping and floor not sweept at least where the footstool was. The front desk was more concerned about telling me why they couldn't refund any money off of the room (even though I was not asking for any), and was just letting them know about the problems so that the next guest may not have these issues. I had to laugh as the lady at the desk wouldn't even touch the 3, pieces of fingernails I took to her for show and tell, and to leave for her as a parting gift.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Curtis
"Don't bring a black light, it will show too much!!"
Room had stains everywhere. Bathroom were child sized, not fit for an adult. Breakfast area was a filthy mess - nothing cleaned up; tables needed cleaning. YUCK!!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Booboobear
"Not bad."
Nothing special. It was ok that I stayed one night.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Good hotel - Good location"
The hotel appeared to have had a resent renovation so it was pretty nice. Not a resort hotel but a nice place to stay.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Ray
"Exceptional for the price"
It was great to find a motel that had great accommodations and allowed us to bring our dog.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Close to shopping"
Hotel was very clean. Lots of young people staying there the same weekend. The bed pillows were not comfortable at all!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
DD
"Nice Hotel close to were I had to go."
Very comfortable bed, clean room, great location, close to restaraunts.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Would stay again."
Great location. Great for the price. Room was good. Had mini fridge was a plus. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"clean, quiet place"
Room was nice, location and building quiet. Driest biscuits on the planet for breakfast but they have sausage gravy so that softened them up :)
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Raven
"Decent night"
Was a decent night's sleep. Room was clean; staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Chuck
"good hotel"
We only stayed one night but we found the room to be clean and the service to be very good. The price was reasonable and the location was good - right off the highway and near malls, restaurants, etc. The only issue was the breakfast which was not as good as other hotels that offer free breakfast. It was acceptable though.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"Exceptional"
I couldn't have asked for a cleaner, nicer hotel for the price!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Good location."
For the price, this hotel proved to be just fine. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly, check-in and check-out was very easy. The location is very convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. The complimentary breakfast was mediocre consisting of waffles, biscuits and gravy, some danish, and cereal.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"good stay"
was very adequate
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
steve
"Nice hotel at a good price, GREAT location"
This was a great one night stay with easy access to the Castleton mall area. Easy access off of Allisonville road, plenty of parking, well maintained facility.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Docspaugh
"good stay"
nice place
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
steve
"close to shopping we wanted."
Only downer were very loud people in neighboring room, otherwise very acceptable.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Great beds!"
I stayed here for business, and I was very impressed. The beds were comfortable, the hotel was quiet and the staff was friendly. There was a little wear and tear in common areas, which is to be expected, but the bed was great! Best pillows in any hotel I've ever stayed in.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Hilary
I wanted a location near restaurants and shopping, and this one easily filled the bill. I also didn't want to spend more than $100/night. This updated, clean hotel was priced very well at $75.00. Word of caution though, the toilet is crammed between the bathtub and wall. I'm not a big person, and still had to lean towards the tub while sitting on the toilet to avoid knocking the toilet paper holder off the wall. The good thing about the bathroom is that the sink area is separate from the toilet and shower, making it more convenient for more than one person to use the bathroom at once.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
Sherry
"Clean"
Surprisingly, this was somewhat comparable to the Hilton Garden off of Meridian. Used to be the Jameson, bit older building. Clean and suited our needs for just 1 night. Business quality hotel.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013