All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
6767 Schrock Hill Ct, Columbus, OH, 43229, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Ramada Polaris"
We were in Columbus fora Buckeyes game. We were given a "smoking room", I did not even know they existed anymore. We asked to change to a non smoking room but they said they were booked and that we got a smoking room because we booked through expedia. The room was really smelly. The tv had terrible reception. The carpet was worn and the couch in the room looked disgusting, worn and stained. The shower was nice and the bed was comfortable but we could not wait to get out of there.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Deb and Tom
Room was just like photos on website...very comfortable and clean. Great location near I-270.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Pete
"Nice staff and comfortable but very musty room"
Our stay was alright and the staff is nice and helpful. The breakfast is okay. We didn't get a chance to use the pool. Our room was a bit run down and the new carpet which was recently cleaned smelled extremely musty. I think the carpet cleaning service they are hiring must be ripping them off. We asked to move room but my husband said the other room smelled just as bad. It made all of our clothes and our baby's blanket smell faintly like the room (mildew). I hope they figure it out and hire someone else to re-clean the carpets.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Recommended"
Excellent for 3 nights. Clean and employees very helpful. Breakfast was good.
4 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Older facility. My husband enjoyed the breakfast options and the staff were very friendly. It was quiet and the room was spacious.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Deb
"Great place with great rates"
For being around the corner from a bunch of other hotels and the highway it's a hidden treasure. The price was great, cheaper than compatible places around the corner. The room and bathroom were clean and nice. The free breakfast spread was amazing. They had fruits, cereal, Danishes, muffins, bagles, biscuits, gravy, eggs, bacon, waffles, coffee, juices, tea, and hot chocolate. Will definitely stay here again when in the area!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
Hotel was conveniently located for my trip, beds were very comfortable and clean. Very reasonable price for the room. Have stayed there several times.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The staff was very friendly, however they didn't have an indoor pool,and the bottom of their outdoor pool was cracked and in bad condition. There was a nasty smell every time you entered the room. The tv. channels barely came in. Their breakfast was o.k.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Other than the shower needing a deep clean and the fact that they did not make up the room the morning that we didn't leave the room till about 11:00, it was a good motel for the money. Good breakfast. Nice Pool, convenient for what we wanted to do. You can't see the motel until you turn into the driveway, so one is not likely to find it by accident, unless you happen to see the sign above the trees. Not next to places to eat, but they are not hard to drive to.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Inexpensive and clean"
Overall this hotel is fine. Inexpensive but not quite in Polaris. Hotel is dated but clean. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
The inside is much nicer than it looks on the outside. The pool left a bit to be desired but was plenty nice enough for a night or two for the price.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
The room wasn't ready when I arrived after check in time and the housekeepers were standing around chatting which was frustrating but the room sufficed for a one night stay and was just fine.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Very dirty and very noisy. I will not use Expedia or Ramada in the future.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good overall stay!"
The room was in very good condition. Little hard to find but no complaints!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Smith'a
"Columbus stay"
Very nice hotel. Very friendly, personable staff. Staff was great. Amazing free breakfast. Clean safe hotel. I would definately stay there again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Butch
the black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom was enough to ruin my stay at this hotel along with the "patch" put in the bath tub
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Old and Dirty not Polaris Area"
I showed staff possible danger in room and dirt with little interest. I was not happy that when I found that this hotel that was listed as being in the Polaris area is no where close.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Staff was very friendly, breakfast was good selection, shower curtains were dingy with some peeling paint but overall good condition
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Tim p
"swimming pool closed"
Went there to swim and relax. Pool was closed for the entire stay, and t.v kept going out. Very boring stay , won't go back
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Very nice. Quiet . easy to find."
No complaints. Comfortable bed and clean. Great breakfast and friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
MaryKaye
"Good bang for your buck"
Only an outdoor pool and it was closed for 3 days. We got ants in our room but it may have been because we left pizza in the garbage for a night. Staff was wonderful though. Breakfast was pretty good but needs to have biscuits and gravy every day instead of 2 days a week. For the most part, affordable, comfortable and clean
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Bre
"Happy with the stay"
Everything in the room was clean and in good shape. Decent breakfast.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Friendly staff, hotel was a bit out of the way, overall condition was okay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Convenient location and the nicest staff"
Room was spaceous and the beds very comfortable. Staff were always helpful and polite, even friendly mos of them. They varied breakfast almost evry day, we stayed for 6 nights.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great location, easy access to highway & shopping"
Came to visit friends for a night & to see Columbus & their suburbs.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Dennis
"would book again"
Good breakfast, decent room and amenities for the price. The only negative was that their satellite dish provided fuzzy t.v. reception. I would feel comfortable booking this hotel again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Tired and worn"
Hotel was OK for the price. It seems tired and worn out waiting for an update.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Just okay"
This was an okay hotel, but I will look for something better next time.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Ana Schuetz
"Dirty rooms"
This hotel is very dated. Rooms were dirty and dusty. Had family that stayed here otherwise would not have stayed here myself. The whole place smelled of smoke. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Jeremy
"Were there for State Basketball TournamentsWe were"
We were very satisfied with our stay. The morning breakfast was crowded due to a group of youngsters there from Cincinnati, but I'm sure that could not be helped. Would stay there again. Thank You!
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
"Disappointed this time"
This was our 3rd year staying in this hotel and the ice machine never had ice in it and the breakfast bar was a mess this time. Sausage gravy cold waffle makers a mess. 1st day we stayed there wasn't even any sausage gravy out 2nd day no eggs out. Just a mess. We were even down there by 7 each day. Last day we went out for breakfast. Rooms were clean.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Wonderful bed"
It was a dismal day to begin and there was a strong smell of (cigarette) smoke when I first entered my room, but this did subside and while in need of some sprucing up I found my room to be quite satisfactory. My night passed quietly, and the king sized bed was fantastic. The pillows were fantastic, very soft and supportive. I slept very well. I did not get to sample the extensive breakfast but it did look very nice. All in all a very pleasant surprise.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Pam
"Don't go if you're a female!"
Caters to construction workers mainly. Many things in room did not work and breakfast was a bust!! Too high priced for what I got!!
Response by Ramada Columbus North/Polaris
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I apologize that you were not happy with your most recent stay. The hotel is currently going through a renovation. We recently replaced all of the mattresses in the hotel, increasing the number of double queen rooms. We are currently waiting for the new headboards to arrive for the additional double queen rooms that were added. In March, all of the carpeting will be replaced in the hotel Our hotel caters to all travelers, business people, construction workers and the leisure traveler. Again, I apologize that you were disappointed with your most recent stay.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"PICTURES ARE NOT ACCURATE"
THE HALLWAY STUNK, THE ROOM WAS IN NEED OF SERIOUS ATTENTION, DIRTY APPEARANCE, STAINED CHAIR, FILTHY LAMPSHADE, SAGGING BEDS, MARKED UP WALLS. THE COFFEE MAKER WAS UNCLEAN AS WELL. THE ONLY GOOD THINGS WERE THE NICE PLUSH TOWELS AND THE LOCATION WAS NEAR OUR DESTINATION. THE LADY RUNNING THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY SICK, AND THERE WAS NO HAND SANITIZER IN SIGHT! THAT WOULDVE BEEN NICE SINCE EVERYONE WAS TOUCHING THE SAME THINGS. THE BREAKFAST WAS OK. BUT THE COFFEE WAS TERRIBLE.... THE ROOMS ONLY INCLUDED A MOUTH WASH, SHOWER CAP, AND 2 BODY LOTIONS, NO SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER. NOW THAT I AM A LITTLE MORE FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA I WILL DEFINATELY CHOOSE A DIFFERENT HOTEL, EVEN IF IT MEANS A LONGER TRAVEL TIME TO MY DESTINATION.
Response by Ramada Columbus North/Polaris
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service and cleanliness level that we strive for. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings that you experienced during your stay. In January, we replaced all of our bedding with new pillow top mattresses, we have also replaced all of our microwaves and refrigerators. In March, we will be replacing all of the carpeting in the hotel. Once again, thank you for your input.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
LAURA
Old hotel, very simple breakfast. Very convenient.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
I will stay here again for the OhioASCD conferences which are held each year in January, June, and September/October. Our meeting place is Xenos and this is a very convenient to this conference center.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
"Close to St.Anne's Hospital"
Staff is great - very kind and helpful. Beds are good - firm but comfortable. Older hotel but clean. Breakfast offers a wide selection. Carpets need to be changed but overall value is good for the price.
Response by Ramada Columbus North/Polaris
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and the staff, we work very hard to create a clean, comfortable environment for our guests. In March, the hotel will be replacing all the carpeting in the sleeping rooms and in the public areas. We have already replaced all of the mattresses, microwaves and refrigerators. Thank you once again for your input and we hope that if you are in Columbus again, that you will choose to stay with us again!
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Breakfast Room"
We always enjoy the breakfast offerings. The desk staff s always friendly. The rooms are very nice. Back in 2012 when we came, the elevator broke down over the weekend had to drag luggage down the stairs. I'd suggest they get the elevator fixed right away. To avoid that possibility we now ask for a first-floor room.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Great hotel for the price. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Close to highway and restaurants, but tucked away. Not much of a view but the hotel was clean. Hot breakfast had waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and more.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Will
I was pleased overall; however, we stayed in a smoking room and the odor was so pervasive that it was barely tolerable. I was given an opportunity by the front desk personnel to change to a non-smoking room, but since my husband is a smoker, I declined. As soon as we entered the room, I regretted by decision. And worse still, he did not smoke in the room anyway. Lesson learned! This was not your fault.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"close to where I had to be"
If I did not pay for it in advance I would have left and stayed anywhere else.They did not care about making your stay great. I would never stay there again. Had a terrible experience !!!!! Stay away and go somewhere else.They don't do anything for you.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Jeffrey A
Was not impressed with the hotel/room - you get what you pay for.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Nice stay!"
We had a nice stay the only thing I did not like the refrigerator was very noisy. Room was clean and everyone was nice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
teresa
"Perfect location to where I need to go."
l
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Good for the price"
Good hotel for the price. Hotel staff was excellent, very courteous.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Hotel was nice and convenient. The shower water pressure was a little more than a trickle. Otherwise, pleasant stay.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Kris
"Easy to reach the venue we needed."
We were very pleased with our accommodations. Both the morning and evening staff were very pleasant and helpful . The breakfast was great and.the hotel even had a shuttle service for us.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
L.Johnson
"comfortable stay"
Bad location, last resort
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
james
Great staff and a convenient location. Room was quiet.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013