All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
17550 Rosbough Blvd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Nice clean room, convenient internet connection. Variety of food provided for breakfast including make-your-own waffles, hot bacon and scrambled eggs, and other usual continental breakfast provisions. Conveniently located with variety of restaurants within walking distance, easy access to highway. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay close to Cleveland Airport.
Family trip Sep 19, 2012
"close to stores"
Very quiet which was great. Disappointed room did not have frig or microwave
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
KS
"Nice and quiet"
Staff were very helpful; they made restaurant recommendations and helped with directions. The hotel is clean and quiet; it's well back from the road. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
"Hotel needs an upgrade"
The room was clean but the bathroom tub was clogged as the water will not going through the drain. We asked for a non-smoking room and somehow the room smell smoky. Hotel didn't have an indoor pool just an outdoor. Breakfast variety was really good.
Family trip Sep 6, 2012
Delia
"Excellent Hotel"
My husband and I spent 2 nights here. It was very clean and neat. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We arrived a few hours earlier than check and we were able to enter the room and relax a for a bit before we started our day in Cleveland. This was great to have a chance to relax after a long drive . You also have the choice of a hot breakfast or a cold breakfast if you could not find something you wanted you had a problem. This hotel was wonderful I would stay here again and I have already referred friends to stay here.Thank you to the staff for giving me a great experience in Ohio.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
"Comfortable and clean. Would stay there again!"
Not sure why anyone would complain about this hotel I guess you can't please everyone. We found it clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was also really good. The hotel is not brand new so the furniture and carpet is a little worn but nothing to interfere with a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Great hotel for the value"
Great continental breakfast, excellent and friendly staff. The rooms were a bit dated and in need of touchups but there was also a wireless router in my room which helped immensely with connectivity. The food options for dinner near the hotel were a bit limited.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Friendly service and nice room"
The hotel was convenient to the airport and provided a 1 a.m. shuttle service from the airport to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012

1 night trip Nov 25, 2012

Other trip Sep 9, 2012
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport

"What has happened to you?"
07/28/15 M S Batavia, Illinois
We have stayed here maybe 6-7 times in the past 10 years. Everything had been fine up till now. I don't even know where to start. 1. There was no security chain on the front door 2. None of the drawers had handles 3. The bathroom door would not open all the way, it was sticking on the floor 4. The bathroom door would not stay shut 5. The TV would turn on but we could not change the channels. 7. We were awakened on two mornings by our neighbors who were simply using the hair dryer. It sounded like they were standing right next to us. 8. My wife told me she could hear them using the bathroom. 9. On our 4th night our neighbor was talking on his cell phone and we could hear the entire conversation as he had his phone on the speaker. This was around 1am, so we asked to be moved. He wasn't being unruly or overly loud he was simply talking. There are plenty of hotels in that area and we probably will be using one of them next year.
"Good room, terrible person behind counter at check out"
07/23/15 Drawbar4935 Alexandria
Hotel was being re done during my visit, with the 1st floor closed off. Room was fine, bed was comfortable. The problem was at check out. The counter was unstaffed because THE PERSON WAS AT THE DESK IN THE OFFICE SNOOZING! Then he has the gall to tell me what I should do to get his attention, WHEN HE SHOULD BE BEHIND THE COUNTER IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then he hands me a list of people that were in a group THAT I WASN'T A PART OF!!! I gave him the list back, telling him angrily that I was not a part of that group! I left in disgust, telling the "professional" to just email me the receipt, WHICH WAS NEVER DONE! Manager, impress upon your front desk workers the need to be informed attentive people with something vaguely resembling a clue.
"One of our favorites for Cleveland"
05/16/15 451Billy Ohio
We always stay at the Comfort Inn in Middleburg Heights when we visit the Rock and Roll hall of fame. It is so much more reasonable than being downtown and there are plenty of restaurants and "The South Park Mall" nearby. Fast, friendly check in, good wifi, air and bed. Very clean! I never stay anywhere else.
"Horrible experience with shuttle service!"
05/06/15 Kathy W New Philadelphia, Ohio
We wanted a room close to the Cleveland Airport to stay the night before our early departure. Room was just ok - they advertise 130 refurbished room, not the case here. Everything was old. Was awakened at 10:35 pm by a fire alarm going off. Was told that it was not a fire, just a malfunctioning alarm. When we returned from our flight we called the hotel for the shuttle to pick us up at 7:15 am, and was told the driver would be there in 20 minutes. The hotel is actually 5 minutes from the airport. At 7:45 called again and was told the driver would be there in 5-7 minutes, he was on his way. At 8:00 called again and was told the driver was walking out the door with keys in hand and would be there in 5 minutes. At 8:10 the driver showed up with 3 other people in the van to take back to the hotel also. I can understand some delays, but I don't like being lied to about the situation. We will never stay here again.
"Place to Stay If Leaving On A Long Trip"
05/06/15 Foghorn8508 Willoughby, Ohio
Used their service where you can leave your car up to 14 days at no cost if you stay there the night before you leave. Shuttle leaves every half hour going to the airport in the morning. Call for pick-up when you get back. Room was adequate, they are currently remodeling rooms, not yet the one I was in. It was clean and shower pressure was very good. Did not get to have breakfast that opens at 7am since I had to be at the airport earlier. WiFi worked well.
"Park, Sleep, Fly Convenience!"
04/06/15 cuddaqueen Ohio
We recently stay both prior to, and after, our 7 night vacation. The room was clean and I especially appreciate the zippered covers on both the mattress and box springs. The beds and pillow selection made for a great nights sleep. I must say I was a little disappointed in the clerk that checked us in on the first evening. She seemed to be rushed and wasn't very friendly. She didn't give us any idea of where we were to park our car for the week, breakfast times, nothing. We did leave the hotel that evening for dinner and did get all of our questions answered then. We appreciated the convenience of being to check in and print our boarding passes at the hotel. Our international flight was to leave at 7 a.m. so we on our way to the airport by 4:30 a.m. The morning clerk was friendly and most helpful and the van driver was outstanding. He came into the hotel and got our bags and we were on our way on time. We left too early for breakfast but there was fresh, hot coffee available in the lobby for us. Another benefit of the Comfort Inn was that their airport transportation is available 24 hrs. The driver is on premise and ready to pick up or deliver you to the airport whenever you need. Only two items that are hardly worth mentioning. When we returned to the states we waited until we had collected our luggage to call the hotel and they said the driver was on his way. Our flight didn't arrive until after midnight so there were not many people around at that time of the morning. We were two woman alone in the airport for approximately 1/2 hour. It was also very cold outside and we had to keep going out to check to see if our ride had arrived. He did finally arrive and was his friendly helpful self he was upon our departure. He said he left the hotel immediately but had to wait for two trains. Our room was ready and waiting when we returned to the hotel. The other issue, again not a show stopper but worth mentioning is that the Exercise room is supposed to be open 24 hrs. per day but when my traveling companion went to use the facilities she was unable to do so because the hotel is under going some renovations and the exercise facility was not open. All in all our experience was a positive one and we would certainly return to the Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport for our traveling needs.
"Excellent place to stay for Park, Sleep, Fly.... from Cleveland airport!"
03/18/15 sombrero6 Ohio
We had an excellent overnight stay at this Comfort Inn. We used the Park, Sleep Fly arrangements and this worked perfectly. We were able to park our car there while we were on a 7 day cruise for only the price of the hotel room....very satisfied with this! The staff , from check-in to shuttle transport were great. Breakfast was included which was more than enough to fill us. Upon returning from our cruise, all it took was a phone call and within 5 minutes they were there at the airport to pick us up and return us to our car. I would definitely recommend this hotel! Also this place was clean and quiet!
"Awful check in experience!!!! RUDE and nasty desk clerk!!!!!!!"
02/22/15 Ed M
I was at the hotel for a business meeting in one of their meeting rooms. I had spoken to the morning front desk clerk (Kind and helpful) and had questioned whether or not guest rooms would be available if I decided to get a room after the meeting. She informed me that she had plenty of rooms available and a special corporate rate was available for me. Unfortunately my meeting ran longer than I had anticipated and I missed the shift change. The 2nd shift clerk was beyond rude. Very demeaning & disrespectful. I was left to think that she was just racist, since I watched her check in the couple before me in a pleasant manner. Not only did I have a difficult time getting a room reservation, I requested a handicap accessible room. I was told there was none available, which if that was indeed the case, I understood. However, she then gave me a room on the 2nd floor at the furthest possible point from the elevator. I can assume that was my payback for inconveniencing her day with my presence. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was ok. Fortunately, that same sweet clerk that I dealt with the morning prior was there upon my checkout. She (Katherine) lent a sympathetic ear and apologized for my displeasure. I can personally say that I will never visit this Comfort Inn again. I will do my very best to make sure that our union never uses the meeting space or guest rooms ever again. Management seriously needs to look into the customer service aspect of their business.
"BETTER THAN EXPECTED"
02/15/15 rrgeorgia Valdosta, Georgia
We recently stayed here and the room was very clean, the bed and pillows were so comfortable we slept great. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. Everyone was very polite and we would recommend staying here
"Consistently good!"
01/06/15 FlyGirl1118 Cleveland, Ohio
I stay at this hotel about once a month for business. Two miles to Cleveland Hopkins airport with 24 hour complimentary shuttle. This is a mid scale hotel that is very clean and comfortable beds. Everything always works in the rooms with free wifi. There is a simple hot breakfast from 6am tilll9 am. The staff is always friendly and accomadating! Always a great stay!