All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
5257 Ferry StNiagara FallsONL2G1R6Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

Quite clean
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Poor vibe
"Not bad for a place to sleep"
Got an upgrade, the hotel was walking distance to all sorts of attractions. Nothing was flashy, everything about the hotel was mediocre.
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
Thank you for your rating. I understand our hotel is in need of an update. We are planning on renovating this fall so I hope you will give us another chance as we do have a great location and the staff is always helpful and friendly.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"One Night"
We went for one night. Hotel room was clean and updated. The heart shaped tub very nice. King size bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was included in room price, was good.
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
Hello and thank you for your comment. I'm so happy you liked our heart shaped tub and king bed. Our breakfast restaurant does a great job. I hope you stay with us on your next visit to Niagara. Have a great day.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
"Close to everything hotel could use some work"
Close to attractions pay parking definitely a negative no tissues in bathroom towels thin cable TV very limited
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
Hello Terry If at any time you need some thing replaced in the room such as tissues please let the front desk know immediately as we always have a supply and will get them to you right away. We have upgraded our TV stations just recently. I think you will find that our parking charge is reasonable for this area as most properties charge for parking. I thank you for your comments. Have a great day.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
terry
"Ok value hotel with friendly staff."
The room was fine with nice corner windows with a view. Would have been even better if our view was the falls side. Wifi worked well. There was plenty of hot water for showers and the room was clean enough. All staff encountered were very friendly. I did not like the expensive parking fee and the tv only had about six channels in a winter trip this was important because there was nothing good to watch at night. There was an indoor pool and hot tub but we never used it. It was small and usually crowded. I also did not like that there was not an included breakfast the Days Inn next day had a free breakfast. I felt location was good and we liked walking to things even in winter. The beds were not that comfortable but I have had worse. The room was nice and quiet overall it was an ok to good stay but I am not sure I would stay again due to the parking fee which jacked up the cost and was kind of a hidden fee I did not notice at the time of booking. I also usually like to make sure their is a breakfast included for my teenage sons. I felt like I picked poorly due to the free breakfast right next door even thought the stay was ok.
Other trip Jan 9, 2016
"*** BED BUGS ****"
We stayed one night at this hotel. The location was great. However, the room cleanness was terrible. My 5 years old son and my husband came back home with Bed Bugs bites. I had to take my son to the doctor which confirmed my son's rashes were bed bugs bites, same as my husband. The first thing the doctor asked me was, did you stayed at any hotel in the past 5 days.... Yes, Travelodge by the fall. Please be aware.... DO NOT BOOK HERE. I am calling the hotel to make a complain. This is terrible!
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
Thank you for your comment. I believe you were compensated for your stay even though we had the room inspected and found no sign of bugs. Bed bug bites can show up 2 weeks after contact.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
Kari
"Negligence in room service."
There was room service on our floor at 11am, but we had to remind them a number of times and it was done at 5pm in the evening. We felt neglected.
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
I apologize for the late service. If you are ever in this situation again call the front desk and ask for amenities there are always extras at the front desk.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Simply great !!!!!
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
Thank you for your rating.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Solomon
"Nice hotel, but slightly gross..."
The service did not meet my expectations. It was a beautiful hotel, but I cannot say the same about the interior room condition. First of all, the room was dirty and smelled damp. The carpet was extremely old and dirty as though it had not been cleaned before our arrival. I found a hair in the coffee maker when I opened it for the first time. On the second day, after we returned to the hotel, we noticed that the carpet had the same dirt as before, and we had to ask for coffee, sugar etc. because those were not replaced for the second day. There was also not enough toilet paper. The rolls were not replaced so we had to ask for one. I felt as though the hotel was trying to save money by skimping on the hospitality supplies.
Response by Travelodge Hotel by the Falls
Thank you for your rating. I apologize for the situation during your stay. We have renovations and upgrades planned for this fall. I'm not sure why your room amenities were short but I will look into this matter. I understand that the supplies should have been replaced but please know that we always have someone to bring extra to your room or some waiting for you at the front desk.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Nadia
The people on the receptionist was very rude . The heater in my room was not working as well as the hair dryer. I don't think I recompense to any of my friends . Sorry tha ks
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Ghina Fathalah
"It's good for what I paid"
It was a good basic room .....not used to paying to park at a hotel. They left that out of the website but it was only 15 a day so not the biggest deal it was ok besides that
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Julius
"Be careful"
They are trying to steal your money. If you be late around 5 minutes for any cancelation or change on your room they charge you a penalty fee which is so high. As the title says be careful.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
"Good deal for less than $100/day"
Standard room and service What I expected for the price. Serves your basic needs. Conveniet for local shopping. I would and will stay there again
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
william
Very nice for the price.close to all attractions
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Stuck in the elevator"
This hotel was good for what it was. I was shocked upon checkout that I had a charge for parking, there was no mention of this when we checked in. While we were there we became stuck in the elevators a total of 3 times, the hotel staff seemed aware of the issue and pointed us to the stairs with an unhelpful attitude. If you stay here make sure to check for extra charges and be wary of the elevators.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"Travelodge niagara"
Absolutely not worth the money. You have to pay 14+tax for outdoor parking. Our room was close to elevators and bip sound of could easily cost you a good sleep. There is a huge wirpul in the room but so in other rooms. Be prepared some one using water jet at 2:30 in the morning and keep you awake for 25 minutes. There are planty of inns close by for 60$ or so with free parking you may have better chance of relaxing. Breakfast is cheep ( 7.5$ - 10$) but it is cheep in guality as well.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
ali
"family weekend getaway"
Spacious room, good for my family of 5. The room was exactly what we expected.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Very outdated, dirty, run down."
The hotel was very outdated, clearly built in the 70's and has had very minimal updating since. The room was dirty and smelled stale and musty. The bathroom features were old, toilet was continuously running and there was no hot water. The mattresses on the beds were cheap, sagging bouncy and you could feel the springs dig into your back. Further, the mattresses smelled dirty like old body odor. Overall the experience was terrible even for the low listed price. Regarding the price, it was not as advertised, there were a bunch of ads on fees and taxes and parking was an additional $14 per night. I do not recommend this hotel!
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
chris
"stuffy sleepong"
Only issue was that a/c did ot work at night. Called maintenance, but to no avail. Very uncomfortable to sleep. Desk/maintenance dodn't seem concerned. Probaly won't stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Walking to the falls."
I couldn't connect to the Internet from the room. The beds were hard.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Esther
"very good"
Very good for the night
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Franklin
"Extended weekend at the Falls"
Very clean and convenient. Short walk to the Falls and several restaurants.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Douglas J
Old Mattress....
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Pherlita
"It was ok."
Very outdated hotel. Close in proximity if you are there for vacation and want to view the sites. Hotel (morning) staff extremely unfriendly. Pay the $14 parking - it's the cheapest around. We didn't move the car once we got there.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Relaxing"
Nice stay
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
thomas
"Improvement Required"
Blankets -Pillows. Unknown conditions.. They were wrinkled and it was impossible to know if they wern't used. I had to call the front desk , in order to get it replaced.. And they were not ironed... There was a bad smell when first arrived at room. like humidity... The restaurant waitress bad attitude she was alone , lack of help and was upset. and showed it.. PARKING WAS NOT FREE $15 USD per day... WAY TOO EXPENSIVE...
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Fatima
It was ok...not good as I expected ..room was back side and no windows in room that u can open
patel
"Very nice"
Hotel was very nice. We were very disappointed in the false Information that we were given by Expedia when making reservation. She guaranteed us that we would have a view of the falls and you cannot see the falls from any room in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Easy walk to everywhere"
We got this hotel because it was the most afforadable option. You definitely get what you pay for, don't expect a luxury hotel. Provided Wifi but it was terrible. No breakfast included but there was a restaurant attached to it. Walkable to the falls but it's a strenuous walk back back up hill.
Dana
"Very nice location"
If your just staying for a weekend. Its prefect, great location nice friendly staff. What they don't tell you that you will need to leave 100 dollar deposit on top of the hotel fee.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"A little far from Niagara fall"
The wifi is haed to connect. A liitle far to walk to the Niagara fall.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Victoria
Hotel was clean but the chairs in the room were broken and tipped forward a lot when you sat in them. They only use flat sheets for the bottom sheet and don't tuck the top over the mattress so when you sleep it slides down and you are sleeping on the bare mattress. When they make the beds the covers are tucked tight at the bottom of the bed and while sleeping they only cover you up to your hips unless you rip the bed all apart. The towels are very worn and quite small and thin - larger than a hand towel but only about 3/4 the size of a regular bath towel. Mattress was comfortable but would have appreciated a fitted sheet on it. Lighting was good and they had a nice little breakfast restaurant which had good food and very reasonable prices. You can get breakfast included with the room but you only get a few choices off the menu.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Dawn
"Average"
We had to ask to have room cleaned. Not enough toilet paper or Kleenex. Breakfast was good. Parking 14$ per day and hidden expenses.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
laura
"Travelodge stay"
Good service, great access to the main street and attractions.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Brittany
"Decent hotel near the falls and other attractions."
Spent one night at this hotel. The staff were attentive, accomadation was nothing fancy but the room was clean. My only complaint is that the walls are not at all soundproof and we could hear conversations from adjoining rooms. Also the pool is very small and could do with a make over.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Val
"Unforgettable Amazing experience"
It was a great stay. I really enjoyed it, room was great with all I needed even with a heartshaped tub. The breakfast server was very attentive and the food was good. I definitely recommend this hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Moises
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"
I booked the hotel a month before my stay not realizing that there are two Travellodges: at the falls and by the falls. I stayed before at Travellodge at the falls and I enjoyed it very much. I thought I was booking at the falls, to my dismay...I booked by the falls. By the Falls is further away, pool closes earlier, the jet tub I had included in my room only could accommodate one person, the restaurant in the lobby didn't have any fruit....no lemons, limes, oranges or anything. In the end, when booking, pay attention to the articles "at" and "by". That will make the difference in your stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"The hotel was located very close to all the attrac"
The room was fine. The towels were thin, hard and small. The soap consisted of two small squares. We were in Niagara Falls during a heat wave. After spending hours down near the falls we planned to come back and unwind either a swim. Unfortunately the pool was closed.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good location, staff was friendly and helpful."
Good location, staff was friendly and helpful. Parking fee was high, room was fair but clean and safe. Overall the price was high, I realize this is typical for Canadian hotels vs U.S. but it should have been < $100 / night.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Close to Clifton Hill"
We enjoyed staying at this hotel because it was just a couple blocks from Clifton Hill but just far away from the crowds and noise. We were able to walk wherever we wanted to go for dinner, sightseeing, or shopping.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Laurie
Good location in walking distance to the falls. The pool and jacuzzi are really nice and our room was good too. If you stay here be prepared to pay $18 for parking and no free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Close to everything but"
Upon my arrival they had a tech drilling holes in the floor where you could not hear the receptionist. which I think they should have had him stop until all transactions were completed. My pillows and the bed where uncomfortable my back was hurting every morning couldn't wait to get in my own bed. I have paid less money elsewhere and have slept great. I would say their breakfast was awesome for the money and taste great. Denny's you pay double beware! I needed ice one evening and did not fine one on my floor. I found that you had to go down to an area of the lobby to get ice
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Worth paying few extra dollars elsewhere"
Stained towels. Should have been taken out of circulation even at this type of establishment. Bed very uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was not very good.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"value for money, way cheaper than US"
Niagara falls - ON
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
vijayarankan
Customer service was so good and staff was so polite. Definitely going to come back
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Neru
Very nice..The only thing I didn't like was that they charge you $14 a day to park in there lot.I think the parking should be included especially since you can park for $5a day in the very next lot
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Theresa
"It's a Travelodge. It's not the Ritz"
Good basic accommodations. Clean. Ice machine worked. Internet worked. Was least expensive chain/franchise available that night. HOWEVER - $14 for parking adds substantially to that rate. Be sure to count THAT in when you see a low rate.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Francesca
"Just okay for a night or two"
Very good location, but room needs updating. Breakfast was not very good. Tour groups stay here and overwhelm the staff. However, if you only need the room for a few hours to sleep and will spend the majority of your day out and about, then you can easily put up with any lack of modernizing.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
"Dirty towels"
The hotel was ok room kinda dirty towels were dirty location was good
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Clifford
"Horrible stay"
Poor service with a lot of hidden fees
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015