All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5257 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G1R6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Good mid-range choice at a decent price"
This is a pretty decent place to stay whether you're looking for a couples get away or a family trip to the Falls. The hotel is within walking distance of many attractions and activities. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and equipped with a small coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave. There is a nominal charge for parking (as there is for all locations in the area) in the hotel's lot.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Sandra
"stay"
The hotel was great but I got slammed with alot of hidden fees that were not fully explained when I checked in.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Tilden
"Very comfy and priced right"
Very satisified was very quiet and was in walking distance to the falls
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
carol
"Great hotel and staff"
Comforter was too thin and small. Everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
marilyn
"Satisfied"
Was very satisfied
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Side lamps were not working, had to call service to fix it, later found wash basin getting blocked but could not get it fixed since we had no time to call them every time. Overhaul it was not bad.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Madhu
"Walking distance to everything."
The hotel was a 5 min walk to Clifton Hill. Paying 15 a night for parking on top of paying the for the hotel was a little silly. But we got a great view from our room of the city below. The rooms were great and the service was good. I read reviews about the hotel before booking it and there were some unhappy guests but I didn't expiriance anything unpleasent. It was a great overall trip.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Noisy stay"
My husband and I hardly slept at all while we were at the Travel Lodge Niagara Falls. The walls must be paper thin as we could hear water running from various rooms at all hours through the night. We could even hear the bathroom fan from the room above going until the middle of the night! They also charged a fortune for parking each night ($14.00) which should have been free or at least competitve with the parking rate at the parking lot right beside Travel Lodge's.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Noisy
"Neat place to stay for watching the falls"
It was a very good place to stay. The only complaint I have is about parking charges. When the public parking close to the hotel is available for 1/3rd of what you pay for parking in the hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Good value! The staff was very professional and helpful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Hotel is nice and clean &#x1f44d; and close to every where
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Expensive for No View, walking distance to stuff."
As my first review was rejected, I'll be more general this time. First, no where in the Hotel's description did it say there were rooms with a view of the falls available. I can't discredit them for that. However, because of the location of the hotel and number of floors, I had hoped perhaps one of the higher rooms had at least a little view. Nope. the hotel staff indicated that since (here's where I think I got rejected by naming the hotel) another hotel was built in front of them, no room has any view of the falls. So, given the price of the room I would say it is SO Not Worth It. I could have spent half as much for a room looking at the backside of another hotel much easier! But again, it is My Fault. The advert did not say a view was available. The overall hotel is standard fare. Nothing out of the ordinary. The pool, during our stay, was in SERIOUS need of chemical balancing! There was FAR too much sanitizer (chlorine) and the pH was WAY off. It was so cloudy and eye-burning, it wasn't refreshing! The outdoor pool is actually a kiddie wading pool with a fountain, but it was so cold even our 8 or 4 year old wouldn't go in! There is a sauna and "Jacuzzi" tub which were fine, and an open shower for rinsing off. There is also a restaurant on site, but we didn't eat there so no comment on the food or service. One last thing. When we returned on our second day, the maid service had taken the kid's balloon, which was heart-breaking. Desk did little to rectify except "Sorry".
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Bruce
Everything was good except the customer service of one employee. She was very rude when we checked in and then was very nice to the people beside us checking out. She did not make the checking in process welcoming at all.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
It's nice hotel and friendly people.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Al Rubaiawi, Firas
"niagara falls"
hotel was nice and for the price a great location I would stay there agian.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"close to all must-see sights"
Overall, it's okay. The price is reasonable, and location is close enough to all must-see sights.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
TV
"Adequate hotel in a very, very "touristy" area."
Nothing to complain about except for the absence of a fitness center. Hotel was quite adequate. Except for the majesty of the falls, not sure why anyone would want to stay in Niagara Falls. Wall-to-wall wax museums, souvenir shops, etc., etc. It all cheapens the "natural" beauty of the falls.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Hotel close to falles"
Hotel was good ,just indoor pool wasn't clean and ready to use. No shampoo in the pool showers.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Mazur
"Very good place to stay"
That was a very good place to stay for its price visiting Niagara Falls. It's in a 10 minutes walk of the main places to see. But rooms could be more clean. And take in to account that the parking is not free (~ $30)
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Serge
Very convenient, just minutes away from the falls, restaurants, and other must see sights. Refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, TV, coffee maker - these are bare necessities for travelers - are well provided for. Their food (breakfast) is excellent as well as the service by Sue & Diane.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"great place to stay"
Room was nice and spacious. Clean. Pool was a bit on the small side. Close to tons of restaurants and walkable to the falls. There was a stop right down the road for the buses that are included in with the "Adventure Pass" that made it even more convenient. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Jill
"Close to the falls."
They charged us with $14.00 a day for parking ,the price displayed at the web site was only $9 a day, make sure to check this fee before booking. Hotel is about 3 block s away from the falls.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Abel
very good!!!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"niagara falls"
The hotel was clean and well-run. The only problem we encountered was that there are two Travelodges with the same name. Once we found the right one, we were very pleased.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
mark
"close proximity to Niagara Falls"
The room was clean and hotel was very decent. They say free Wi-Fi, but I never got it the whole stay.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
raj
"keep yourself busy with the attractions"
hotel was a pass for a place to sleep and freshen up - wall paper peeling in the washroom and it was a bit dusty. The convenience of the location was good however, so it was ok as we were busy with the attractions more so barely spent much time in there.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
The hotel is in a good location and the room was OK. My big issue was the service at the hotel. I booked through hotels.com two rooms for two nights, but I had done two separate reservations for both nights because we were supposed to stay somewhere else the second night. When I checked in, for my unpleasant surprise, the lady at the front desk told me that one of my two rooms for the second night had been cancelled by the company. In summary, she offered their "last room" at a "walk in" price. When I called hotels.com they in fact told me they did not cancel the room since that can only be done if I had called them or done so online. The explanation by the hotels.com costumer service lady was that it was most likely that the hotel gave my room to a walk in for a higher rate, that they sometimes do that. This bothered me even more because I thought that booking/paying online would guarantee me a room, not a chance to get a room!
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Travel Lodge review from MD"
Overall it was a nice hotel...the vanity was small and the beds were not comfortable but it a nice stay.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
JG
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was average at best. The couches in the lobby were dirty with stains. When i checked in i explained to them that i had a reservation for 3 adults and 1 child but they still tried to charge me an extra $10 per night for the 3rd adult. Had a 2 queen bedroom with a "jet tub". Walked in the room and it was hot and smelled a bit. let the tub fill past the jet holes to turn on the jets which were very loud and made no bubbles at all. It was simply a joke I've finally learned my lesson. For now on i will just bite the bullet and spend more money to stay at cleaner and nicer hotels. I spent $100 a night, but its worth it to me now to spend that extra $30 or $40 per night to at least stay at a courtyard marriot or better.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Derek
"the hotel location is at the center of everything"
our stay was very brief to give a lengthen review but, we enjoyed it. though, i would have liked it if the parking was free for the guest
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Dean
"Hidden fee"
The hotel charged us $14 per car par day for parking. That is a significant fee tacked onto our hotel bill. For this reason, despite the hotel being acceptable otherwise, we will not be returning.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to all"
I was quite impressed with the hotel for the price I paid--under 85 a day --convenient to all, clean and pleasant staff. the only disappointment is parking not included, on site restaurant overpriced. But overall I was very happy with my stay,
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
daisy
"Near all activities"
This hotel is okay in general, but there Wifi internet sucks, most of the time there is no connection and when there is it does not connect because it is so weak, you will have to go outside to the corridors in order to kind of connect. Parking is expensive $15 per night tax
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Nick
"clean but an unpleasant cigarette smell was there"
clean but the smell of cigarette covered with some kind of parfume was awefull
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Erica
It was nice... we only slept there... we were out all day..... they could use new mattresses I felt the springs...
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Location, location, location!"
Loved the location! They let us keep our vehicle parked in their lot (Which they should, since it cost an additional fee for parking.) even after we checked out. The 10 minute walk to the Canadian Falls was very convenient. The cost was a bit high for what we needed...an overnight room. But this is prime vacation time, and the other places I checked sounded rather dumpy. Overall, I was pleased. It wasn't the Ritz, but we felt safe and were able to walk to dinner and the falls!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ki
"Dated & Dirty"
Our room smelled awful, the comforters had stains on them & there was mold on the toilet paper roll & shower. Had to pay for parking. Will not return.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"great hotel but..."
Have to pay for parking and breakfast. Breakfast was expensive. Tourist tax. If american I advise staying in new York.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Happy Traveler"
The room was clean & the location was great. I submitted a lower score because I thought parking & breakfast should have been included for the price
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Marcia
"Good value, location and view, but quite noisy"
We were put to the top floor of the building. The city view was great. The front desk people were nice and helpful. The stay in the room was good overall. There's one issue I dislike: noise. First, the water pipe made loud high-pitched sound when people (in other rooms) were using the water especially annoying in the middle of the night; and I could clearly heard the child next door talking. Aside from the noise issue, the stay was good and the location was great.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Best hotel in Niagra Falls, Canada"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. The position of this hotel in Niagra Falls is perfect. All of the other affordable hotels are located in the middle of the arcade runday which I am guessing would lead to sleepless nights due to noise. The Travelodge is located fairly central to all of the sights of Niagra Falls and stays with in a perfect walking distance to the sights, attractions and restaurants. If I make it back to Niagra Falls this will be the hotel that I rebook.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Lovely hotel and close to all attractions."
The price was very expensive, but the hotel was nice and clean. Had to pay a surcharge of $14 a day for parking, but was able to walk to all attractions.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
E
One of the best hotels we stayed at and also very affordable on the weekday.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good location and reasonable price"
Good location to reach the Niagara fall within walking distance and many stores and restaurants around the hotel. Not a luxury hotel but convenient.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"great deal"
Everything good just didn't like the idea to pay extra for parking
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
danny
Great location and rates. Two drawbacks, Internet does not work in the hotel rooms, and there is no fridge in the room. Had a great time.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good hotel at a good price."
The hotel had an excellent view and you are able to walk to different attractions. Parking rate is similar to other hotels in the area. No microwave or refrigerator in rooms. Also breakfast is not included.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Duane
"dissapointment"
I was innitally please with the location but the parking area is less then desirable. It is a bad location and the hotel excepts no responsibility for theft or damage. I booked an upgraded room and was disapointed as it was small but did have a nice view of the street. My airconditioner quit working after an hour however, they did promptly fix the equipment. I then attempted to use the free wifi that was advertised but they informed me the system crashed a few days earlier and it was still not repaired. The tv was small and I did have the free HBO but the screen was too dark to watch. I guess what I am saying this hotel had potential I suppose but not at this time for me. They did remove the parking fee for all my issuses. I am sorry to say this hotel was a bust for me
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
dan
"Short walk to the attractions"
In the heart of all the restaurants. Quick walk to get anywhere you needed. The falls are about a 15 minute walk on extremely crowded sidewalks. What a tourist site. Just awesome. The Falls, what can I say other than God has blessed us with such beauty.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Clean and friendly, but Internet terrible"
Immaculate housekeeping and careful attention to needs. However, the advertised and reputation of a fast Internet connection didn't pan out. I couldn't connect at all during my stay, although I was able to do so in the lobby area. The room itself was spotless, and its only drawback was insufficient location and number of power outlets for personal appliances, including laptop computer and iPhone. Parking was ample and costly, with the breathtaking HST taxes taking a heavy toll. Not the fault of the hotel, but a real stunner and unwelcome surprise to the visitor. A more than 13%+ addition cramps the budget. A lack of space for more than a single suitcase is also unfortunate. After having said this, the location is excellent with a stop on WEGO, the public hop-on, hop-off a welcome surprise and antidote to overpriced parking and taxis. Would definitely stay here again if the Internet WiFI functioned.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014