All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
5257 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G1R6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"niagara falls"
The hotel was clean and well-run. The only problem we encountered was that there are two Travelodges with the same name. Once we found the right one, we were very pleased.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
mark
"close proximity to Niagara Falls"
The room was clean and hotel was very decent. They say free Wi-Fi, but I never got it the whole stay.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
raj
"keep yourself busy with the attractions"
hotel was a pass for a place to sleep and freshen up - wall paper peeling in the washroom and it was a bit dusty. The convenience of the location was good however, so it was ok as we were busy with the attractions more so barely spent much time in there.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
The hotel is in a good location and the room was OK. My big issue was the service at the hotel. I booked through hotels.com two rooms for two nights, but I had done two separate reservations for both nights because we were supposed to stay somewhere else the second night. When I checked in, for my unpleasant surprise, the lady at the front desk told me that one of my two rooms for the second night had been cancelled by the company. In summary, she offered their "last room" at a "walk in" price. When I called hotels.com they in fact told me they did not cancel the room since that can only be done if I had called them or done so online. The explanation by the hotels.com costumer service lady was that it was most likely that the hotel gave my room to a walk in for a higher rate, that they sometimes do that. This bothered me even more because I thought that booking/paying online would guarantee me a room, not a chance to get a room!
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Travel Lodge review from MD"
Overall it was a nice hotel...the vanity was small and the beds were not comfortable but it a nice stay.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
JG
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was average at best. The couches in the lobby were dirty with stains. When i checked in i explained to them that i had a reservation for 3 adults and 1 child but they still tried to charge me an extra $10 per night for the 3rd adult. Had a 2 queen bedroom with a "jet tub". Walked in the room and it was hot and smelled a bit. let the tub fill past the jet holes to turn on the jets which were very loud and made no bubbles at all. It was simply a joke I've finally learned my lesson. For now on i will just bite the bullet and spend more money to stay at cleaner and nicer hotels. I spent $100 a night, but its worth it to me now to spend that extra $30 or $40 per night to at least stay at a courtyard marriot or better.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Derek
"the hotel location is at the center of everything"
our stay was very brief to give a lengthen review but, we enjoyed it. though, i would have liked it if the parking was free for the guest
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Dean
"Hidden fee"
The hotel charged us $14 per car par day for parking. That is a significant fee tacked onto our hotel bill. For this reason, despite the hotel being acceptable otherwise, we will not be returning.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to all"
I was quite impressed with the hotel for the price I paid--under 85 a day --convenient to all, clean and pleasant staff. the only disappointment is parking not included, on site restaurant overpriced. But overall I was very happy with my stay,
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
daisy
"Near all activities"
This hotel is okay in general, but there Wifi internet sucks, most of the time there is no connection and when there is it does not connect because it is so weak, you will have to go outside to the corridors in order to kind of connect. Parking is expensive $15 per night tax
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Nick
"clean but an unpleasant cigarette smell was there"
clean but the smell of cigarette covered with some kind of parfume was awefull
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Erica
It was nice... we only slept there... we were out all day..... they could use new mattresses I felt the springs...
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Location, location, location!"
Loved the location! They let us keep our vehicle parked in their lot (Which they should, since it cost an additional fee for parking.) even after we checked out. The 10 minute walk to the Canadian Falls was very convenient. The cost was a bit high for what we needed...an overnight room. But this is prime vacation time, and the other places I checked sounded rather dumpy. Overall, I was pleased. It wasn't the Ritz, but we felt safe and were able to walk to dinner and the falls!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ki
"Dated & Dirty"
Our room smelled awful, the comforters had stains on them & there was mold on the toilet paper roll & shower. Had to pay for parking. Will not return.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"great hotel but..."
Have to pay for parking and breakfast. Breakfast was expensive. Tourist tax. If american I advise staying in new York.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Happy Traveler"
The room was clean & the location was great. I submitted a lower score because I thought parking & breakfast should have been included for the price
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Marcia
"Good value, location and view, but quite noisy"
We were put to the top floor of the building. The city view was great. The front desk people were nice and helpful. The stay in the room was good overall. There's one issue I dislike: noise. First, the water pipe made loud high-pitched sound when people (in other rooms) were using the water especially annoying in the middle of the night; and I could clearly heard the child next door talking. Aside from the noise issue, the stay was good and the location was great.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very dated & dirty..."
Room smelled awful , there was mold in the shower & toilet paper roll...had to pay $15 to park there per day. Will not be returning.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Best hotel in Niagra Falls, Canada"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. The position of this hotel in Niagra Falls is perfect. All of the other affordable hotels are located in the middle of the arcade runday which I am guessing would lead to sleepless nights due to noise. The Travelodge is located fairly central to all of the sights of Niagra Falls and stays with in a perfect walking distance to the sights, attractions and restaurants. If I make it back to Niagra Falls this will be the hotel that I rebook.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Lovely hotel and close to all attractions."
The price was very expensive, but the hotel was nice and clean. Had to pay a surcharge of $14 a day for parking, but was able to walk to all attractions.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
E
One of the best hotels we stayed at and also very affordable on the weekday.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good location and reasonable price"
Good location to reach the Niagara fall within walking distance and many stores and restaurants around the hotel. Not a luxury hotel but convenient.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"great deal"
Everything good just didn't like the idea to pay extra for parking
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
danny
Great location and rates. Two drawbacks, Internet does not work in the hotel rooms, and there is no fridge in the room. Had a great time.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good hotel at a good price."
The hotel had an excellent view and you are able to walk to different attractions. Parking rate is similar to other hotels in the area. No microwave or refrigerator in rooms. Also breakfast is not included.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Duane
"dissapointment"
I was innitally please with the location but the parking area is less then desirable. It is a bad location and the hotel excepts no responsibility for theft or damage. I booked an upgraded room and was disapointed as it was small but did have a nice view of the street. My airconditioner quit working after an hour however, they did promptly fix the equipment. I then attempted to use the free wifi that was advertised but they informed me the system crashed a few days earlier and it was still not repaired. The tv was small and I did have the free HBO but the screen was too dark to watch. I guess what I am saying this hotel had potential I suppose but not at this time for me. They did remove the parking fee for all my issuses. I am sorry to say this hotel was a bust for me
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
dan
"Short walk to the attractions"
In the heart of all the restaurants. Quick walk to get anywhere you needed. The falls are about a 15 minute walk on extremely crowded sidewalks. What a tourist site. Just awesome. The Falls, what can I say other than God has blessed us with such beauty.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Clean and friendly, but Internet terrible"
Immaculate housekeeping and careful attention to needs. However, the advertised and reputation of a fast Internet connection didn't pan out. I couldn't connect at all during my stay, although I was able to do so in the lobby area. The room itself was spotless, and its only drawback was insufficient location and number of power outlets for personal appliances, including laptop computer and iPhone. Parking was ample and costly, with the breathtaking HST taxes taking a heavy toll. Not the fault of the hotel, but a real stunner and unwelcome surprise to the visitor. A more than 13%+ addition cramps the budget. A lack of space for more than a single suitcase is also unfortunate. After having said this, the location is excellent with a stop on WEGO, the public hop-on, hop-off a welcome surprise and antidote to overpriced parking and taxis. Would definitely stay here again if the Internet WiFI functioned.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Mike Mound
"Average hotel"
Nothing special, just your basic hotel. Thin cheap towels but everything is clean.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Serious disappointment"
Hotel looks OK on the Internet but here is what you will find in real life: stinky lobby pool 1/3 size of a comparable hotels pools pool with unbalanced chlorine (my son had a major skin reaction - unlike in any other pool) "non smoking" room that smelled like an old ash-tray switched room thanks to kindness of the hotel staff new room stunk like humid basement windows installed shut closed (probably weren't open since the hotel was built) parking $14 breakfast starts at $10 I would not go there ever again
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
This place was nice and clean. As some of the other reviews have stated, the beds were a little firm for my tastes. Overall, this was a great hotel with a great rate along with friendly staff. The location was very convenient, only about 3 or 4 blocks from the Skylon Tower area. The fire alarm was definitely unexpected, but everyone handled it great.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
"trip to the falls"
very happy with everything we did. walking up and down Clifton hill was breathtaking. the beef baron restaurant was simply 5 star.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
tom
"Family Trip"
The hotel was very clean and in good condition. The staff was helpful and courteous. It was a nice hotel, but there was one rather big downside - the beds were extremely hard. If you like a hard bed, that wouldn't be a problem. Our young children slept wonderfully, but me and my wife did not.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Jeremy Kropf
"Money well spent"
Great place for the money. Pluses were location, price, service, parking, clean. Negatives towels very thin, bed comfort, shower very small and if your 6'0 or taller head may hit ceiling.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Greg
"Not clean and so expensive according to its servic"
Very bad hotel with rude stuff but not all of them to be fair. There is no case to save your things especially passports because all activities is related to water.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great location, really needs to update EVERYTHING!"
This hotel is barely acceptable. The room and bed were as clean as 20 year old decor and linens could be. My husband actually checked the mattress for bed bugs... All clear. The mattress was extremely hard and worn out. The only good things about this hotel is the helpful staff and the central location. Nothing about this hotel is updated, the elevator seems to have some problems as well. I felt like I was in a cheap motel or inn. Never again.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Stacey
IT WAS GOOD...EXCEPT THE TV QUALITY IT WAS VERY POOR,,,,
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
EJB
"Travel lodge Niagara Falls"
Great place to stay comfortable room, friendly staff, and close to everything.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Very nice hotel, good value for the cost, quiet, clean, close to Clifton Hills
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
GS
Very nice location. Staff was very nice. Worth the nice price for the great location.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Parking"
There was no mention of a charge for parking. I think $9.00 a day was too much.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
Clean rooms close to everything good price very nice staff
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
martin
Quiet although it was winter. Staff friendly. Room clean. Area was safe many restaurants around.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
N A
"Best and economic"
very comfy and enjoyed my stay
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Madhu
"Located on tourist Strip"
Very pleasant stay. Room was clean. Jacuzzi tub was clean and mirrors surrounding it were well polished. Staff was very pleasant. Souvenir shops right outside the hotel door. Niagara falls within walking distance. We got an extended checkout with no problem. In hotel breakfast special was great. I would stay here again. Be warned that food prices in Canada are very high compared to US.....so be prepared to pay more money for eating out than usual. All in all we had a very enjoyable experience.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Married couple
"niagara"
small pool but nice for a dip after walking all day. same for hot tub, quite rejuvinating. cute , simple restaurant in lobby, have to pay for meal but beats junk at "continental breakfast" at other hotels. close to some attractions and restaurants. we had to pay but at least they had a parking lot! beds were a little hard. simple , nice place to stay to see the falls.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
joyce
We had a very nice stay. The front desk clerk couldn't have been nicer. The room was clean and comfortable. Good location, close enough to get where you wanted to go, but not a noisy crowded place.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Jean
"Affordable and Nice hotel, conveniently located"
Nice hotel, great staff - great location, close to everything: the falls, downtown, attractions, etc. Clean rooms, pool, parking, all good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013