All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here550 Army Navy Dr, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"Family trip to DC."
The pool was cold and noisy, but everything else was great. Close to metro, food, shopping and airport. Staff was very friendly and room was spacious.
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Loved my stay here!!!!"
Great hotel, amazing staff, I couldnt say more about how wonderful my stay was. Perfect location to the metro, the staff was super friendly, I didnt see one person during my stay that didnt say hello with a huge smile. That makes a huge difference for me. Plus they gave us great suggestions on local transportation and dining. Made our trip that much easier and so much more enjoyable. Can't wait to stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Great DC location for a good price"
Hotel is in a great location and staff is always very friendly and accomodating
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Kristin
"GREAT PRICE: GREAT STAFF - make this great!"
The staff makes this hotel - they are so accommodating and helpful! This is THE place to stay if you need a quick commute to DC or have business in Arlington - shopping, restaurants and the metro - within a stone's throw! Don't consider the rest - this is the best!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Nawaf
"" I'LL BE BACK""
Excellent guest services along with friendly staff- especially during brealfast-we will be back-great job !!!!!!!
3 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Stephen i
"Great visit!"
My wife and I came to Arlington for a weekend getaway and when we arrived, we were greeted with great service from the from desk attendant. Fast, easy check-in and the room was very nice. It was roomy and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. The only thing was that there was maybe a little too much chlorine used because my eyes started burning a little. Overall we enjoyed our stay and the breakfast that came with it. Would definitely come again!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Andre
"Amazing Place to Stay"
We have stayed in Residence Inn hotels before but this was by far our favorite. Our 1 bedroom studio was big enough for a family of 4-5 (it was just my wife and I, though) and included a full kitchen if we wanted to cook. The king size bed was comfortable and there was plenty of bathroom counter space. The only complaint with the room was the TV as the buttons were hard to press on the remote and the channels seemed limited. The hotel breakfast was fantastic with lots of options each morning. The area was clean and there were lots of sitting options (tables, booths, bars, etc). The pool and spa were good but very heavy on chemicals and that often irritated my eyes. There was also a fitness room and laundry room (which we used once to clean our clothes) that were great. The staff was always helpful and friendly. They were more than happy to hold our bags before we checked in and after we checked out so we could enjoy DC. The location is great, too. Right across from the Pentagon to catch the subway train or bus. It was also near lots of places to eat, although you did have to walk a bit (.3 miles or so). Overall, my wife and I loved it and would definitely stay there again, especially for the amazing price we got through Hotels.com.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Adam
"WashingtonDC Trip"
Great hotel, free breakfast buffet, friendly and helpful staff. Two blocks from Metro stop,
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Stephen
"Top Notch Customer Service"
Shuttle service, close to the Metro station and very clean. Breakfast had a nice variety, scrambled eggs, potato, sausage patties, oatmeal and waffles were the hot options. Especially for New England visitors, Dunkin Donuts about 2 ½ blocks down on Fern St.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Dorothy
"Repeat customer"
This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel when visiting Washington, D.C. and we will stay there again. There were absolutely no problems with our stay. All staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The free shuttle is wonderful--never kept us waiting. Check-in and check-out were fast and easy. Everything is clean and well-kept (and I am picky!). I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Kathryn
"Great Choice in Pentagon City"
Good location, excellent service, spacious comfortable rooms. quiet.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice but not the place for Families"
The lobby is locked after 11pm, I was informed that some guest lived there; so anythinh from a dog barking or loud tv can result in a 250 disturbance fee and you being evicted.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Weekend at the zoo. Selected the hotel for the location near the Metro and neighborhood
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"couples stay great"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great Service"
My stay was excellent, the only thing I can nitpick about is my view was of a construction site.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Vernon
I loved every sec of it everything was amazing I can't wait to come back
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Toshiba
"Will be back!"
Enjoyable and close access to stores including mall and restaurants. Subway is right around the corner. Great staff and great service!
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"The stay was great"
I had a great stay there the only thing I didn't understand was why do the guess have to pay for parking if we're already paying to stay ... It was just to much but other than that's its a wonderful hotel nice size rooms the kitchen was wonderful
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
This is a clean, comfortable and centrally located hotel. The staff was very proficient and pleasant! They did not hesitate to assist us when we requested a fan for the room and with directions around the city. We had a great view of the pentagon. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bed and pillows comfortable.
Mr. and Mrs. K
"Positive Experience"
Excellent hotel with friendly staff, outstanding breakfast, convenient location and great view (top floor). Convenient FREE airport shuttle and a van to run chores (1 mile radius). The only thing I'd change is the bed: pillow-top matttress is too soft and the pillows "deflate" easily. Not too much of a problem, though.
DG
very good experience....staff very professional, kind and helpful...room very comfortable, sparkling clean and convenient.....will come back again and refer friends with confidence!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good but not perfect"
I stayed with my gf for 3 days. the staff were great. I did not like the smell of the room. it was like a detergent odor. The pool and hot tub were not very clean but they were OK. The neighborhood is great for shopping, restaurant and walk. the metro station is very near.Overall it was good and worth it.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Amin
"Best overall experience"
Excellent for the family close to everything staff very pleasant
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Titopa
staffs were very kind and professional and breakfast was good. I don't know if one or two of elevators were broken but it was way too slow. Also, there was some background noise in the room. Overall, great location and good hotel. I would recommend this hotel to my friend and I would come back.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Pleased New Year Stay"
Wife and I vacationed here for almost a week to visit the D.C. area. It was a very comfortable room, clean, friendly check-in staff, and acceptable food. The only real complaint I could possibly make would be in regards to the breakfast line as it could get long and the wait would be a few minutes. Outside of that it was awesome. Parking was well priced. The lot next to the hotel is empty, but if you room faces the right direction you have a nice view of the Pentagon, Washington Monument, and you can see the top of the Capitol. The studio room was very nice. The little kitchen was great to reheat leftovers and to make tea at night. Nearby shopping mall was an added bonus. Several nearby Metro stops. The stay was very well priced as well, booked well in advance and the price dropped as a result.
4 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"The perfect New Year's getaway"
Great place in a great location. we wanted a get away for a few day but not too far away from home. The accomodations were awesome and made it easily accessible to all of the local attractions and the discounted holiday price was fantastic. Would most definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to everyone.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Value"
This is a great hotel in a very convenient location - it's perfect for seeing DC on a smaller budget. The Metro (Pentagon City) is close by - within walking distance - which is great for sightseeing and touristy stuff. The kitchen in the room (we had a King Studio) was completely adequate with a full size fridge, a table setting for four, various pots and pans, knives, mixing bowls, measuring cups/spoons, cutting board, etc. There is a grocery store within walking distance, too, so you can stock up on essentials and eat in for even more savings. The free breakfast is great, too, but it's very crowded; be prepared to either get up very early or wait in line, especially if you want to make a waffle. Everything was very clean, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the pool/spa were awesome. Overall, a really great place for a vacation without breaking the bank!
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Cara
"Good Choice"
We had a very pleasant stay. The Metro was in walking distance, but the shuttle, which was hassle free, made it even easier to get there. All of the staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly. I came prepared with earplugs, but had not need for them - not even for the heater. We never heard that come on. We ate at Harry's Smokehouse. It was excellent.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Betty
"Perfect!"
The room was perfect!!! It was clean and comfortable. There was enough space for our clothes and luggage with room to walk. I enjoyed the kitchenette a lot. There were utensils, cookware and a dishwasher for us. I like the free (and fast!) wifi, gym, pool, and breakfast. Everything was convenient. The hotel was a 10 minutes drive to the city. We bought our groceries nearby at Harris Teeter which was about a 5 minutes drive from the hotel. There is also a big shopping mall nearby too. The service of the staff is great. They were very friendly and helpful.
4 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Exzellent Hotel except the breakfast"
Oh wow hotel room was very comfortable.we just booked a queen size bed but surprisingly we got a king size bed.maybe this is just a problem for Europeans but the air was really dry so it was hard to get healthy sleep.The room was much bigger than expected and the notice in the bath room said also the price should be like four times off the price we paid with Expedia. If you want to describe the breakfast with in one word it would be "fatielicious". If you are a meat lover And don't want to eat cheese or healthy food you gonna love this breakfast...
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
gabriel
"Very nice place"
Clean, quiet and close to the metro. What more can you ask for? Loved this hotel and will stay again in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Do yourself a favor and STAY HERE!"
I loved this hotel! Spacious room, very clean, right near the Metro station and service by the staff was incomparable.
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Best place to stay."
This was a magnificent stay. The hotel was in a very good location close to everything. The staff was more than helpfull and ready to accommodate us. I'll be back next year.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Myriam
"Will stay here again when I return to DC!"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was huge, clean, and very comfortable (had everything that we needed). Hotel's free shuttle service was really convenient to get to and from the metro and nearby restaurants. Everything was within walking distance but the shuttle was nice because it was so cold outside. Short metro ride to Washington monument, Smithsonian museums, etc. Free breakfast was awesome, they also offer free dinners three times a week! Heated pool and the hot tub were perfect after a long day of walking around sight-seeing. So happy that we stayed here!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Good stay !!"
Very convenient good price for the holidays.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"No title"
I like this place because of the kitchen. The rooms are nice and a full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, and silverware all are nice to have. I've stayed here many times before and will again for those reasons.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Best value in town."
Great location. Friendly service. Highly recommended. Minutes from the airport. Close to shopping, the city, tourist attractions, yet very quiet.
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Tae
"Great Hotel for a Great Rate!!"
I had a very relaxing weekend at the hotel.....I couldn't ask for anything more!
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Excellent value"
Very pleasant and intriguing how close to the pentagon it is. We were looking at places in DC itself which would have been 150usd more a night but not as nice. Highly recommended.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice hotel a few blocks from the metro"
I had a very nice stay here. The breakfast was great, and the room was comfortable. It is not visible from the metro, so I had to get a little help finding it, but aside from that the location was fine.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Ashley
"The Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde of Hotels"
I really wish I could give this hotel 4 stars but they honestly don't deserve it. There were some super stars (front desk mgr for one....Jeff?) but there were also several very bad apples that soured our first 24 hours in this hotel. They tried to recover during our 2 night stay, but because of a few bad apples in the bunch (a couple of front desk staff members and a very inconsistent housekeeper to name a few) the rating is a solid 3 stars. ******Commercial break for vets!****** The hotel has some neat veteran-focused items....there's a little box at the front desk that collects used (and unused I presume) metro tickets to give to veterans. I have never seen that before. Kudos! Also there's a special parking space for Wounded Warriors. How cool is that?! ******End of Commercial break*****
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Was in DC for a quick weekend with family. Very economical 2 bedroom suite for the five of us. Courtesy car was very handy. Hotel close to Metro station, which will take you everywhere you want to go. A great view of the Pentagon.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Brent
"Great place to stay for Family or Business"
AMazing place. Less time for check in. Rooms are spacious and clean.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Biju
Hotel was very clean. My 4yr old even remarked about the cleanliness of the venue. Whenever I stay in that area again, it will be my first choice
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
tracey
"Our stay in Arlington"
Excellent facilites in the hotel and close by.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
fergus
"Great Location, Friendly Staff, Comfortable Beds"
We had booked a Studio Suite with two Queen beds on Expedia. However, upon check-in, we were advised that their studio suites only have double beds, not queens. I told the gentleman that there were four of us (2 adults, 2 teens) and I felt that double beds would be too uncomfortable. He, very graciously, offered us a FREE upgrade to a large two bedroom/two bath suite. The location is very convenient to the Pentagon, metro and Pentagon City Fashion Park (just a couple of blocks), as well as Pentagon Row (3 blocks). If you cannot or do not want to walk, the hotel offers free shuttle service, within a 1-mile radius. As an added bonus, we found the free breakfast to be quite substantial and tasty. My extremely picky son even loved the make-your-own waffles. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jen
"Great hotel for family trip to DC"
We stayed here for several days on our family trip to DC. Great price for a great location, about a five minute walk to the metro which was very convenient. The breakfast was great each morning, and the dinner served weekdays was great as well..definitely helped save money. The rooms were big and very clean and comfortable. We got two rooms that adjoined, but the deadbolt was broken when we arrived and we couldn't open the doors. They sent somebody up right away and fixed it. The drain in out shower was slow to drain as well. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend it and stay again.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Wonderful location and easy access to downtown"
The staff was so welcoming and the view was incredible. Everytime I come to DC I will stay here.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"'would stay here again"
Fabulous location and nice property. Breakfast buffet could be arranged for a better flow but it's bounteous with many places to enjoy the property.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Melinda
"Like it"
Have stayed here many times. It is my hotel of choice in the DC area.
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014