All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
550 Army Navy Dr, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
very good experience....staff very professional, kind and helpful...room very comfortable, sparkling clean and convenient.....will come back again and refer friends with confidence!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good but not perfect"
I stayed with my gf for 3 days. the staff were great. I did not like the smell of the room. it was like a detergent odor. The pool and hot tub were not very clean but they were OK. The neighborhood is great for shopping, restaurant and walk. the metro station is very near.Overall it was good and worth it.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Amin
"Best overall experience"
Excellent for the family close to everything staff very pleasant
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Titopa
staffs were very kind and professional and breakfast was good. I don't know if one or two of elevators were broken but it was way too slow. Also, there was some background noise in the room. Overall, great location and good hotel. I would recommend this hotel to my friend and I would come back.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Pleased New Year Stay"
Wife and I vacationed here for almost a week to visit the D.C. area. It was a very comfortable room, clean, friendly check-in staff, and acceptable food. The only real complaint I could possibly make would be in regards to the breakfast line as it could get long and the wait would be a few minutes. Outside of that it was awesome. Parking was well priced. The lot next to the hotel is empty, but if you room faces the right direction you have a nice view of the Pentagon, Washington Monument, and you can see the top of the Capitol. The studio room was very nice. The little kitchen was great to reheat leftovers and to make tea at night. Nearby shopping mall was an added bonus. Several nearby Metro stops. The stay was very well priced as well, booked well in advance and the price dropped as a result.
4 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"The perfect New Year's getaway"
Great place in a great location. we wanted a get away for a few day but not too far away from home. The accomodations were awesome and made it easily accessible to all of the local attractions and the discounted holiday price was fantastic. Would most definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to everyone.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Value"
This is a great hotel in a very convenient location - it's perfect for seeing DC on a smaller budget. The Metro (Pentagon City) is close by - within walking distance - which is great for sightseeing and touristy stuff. The kitchen in the room (we had a King Studio) was completely adequate with a full size fridge, a table setting for four, various pots and pans, knives, mixing bowls, measuring cups/spoons, cutting board, etc. There is a grocery store within walking distance, too, so you can stock up on essentials and eat in for even more savings. The free breakfast is great, too, but it's very crowded; be prepared to either get up very early or wait in line, especially if you want to make a waffle. Everything was very clean, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the pool/spa were awesome. Overall, a really great place for a vacation without breaking the bank!
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Cara
"Good Choice"
We had a very pleasant stay. The Metro was in walking distance, but the shuttle, which was hassle free, made it even easier to get there. All of the staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly. I came prepared with earplugs, but had not need for them - not even for the heater. We never heard that come on. We ate at Harry's Smokehouse. It was excellent.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Betty
"Perfect!"
The room was perfect!!! It was clean and comfortable. There was enough space for our clothes and luggage with room to walk. I enjoyed the kitchenette a lot. There were utensils, cookware and a dishwasher for us. I like the free (and fast!) wifi, gym, pool, and breakfast. Everything was convenient. The hotel was a 10 minutes drive to the city. We bought our groceries nearby at Harris Teeter which was about a 5 minutes drive from the hotel. There is also a big shopping mall nearby too. The service of the staff is great. They were very friendly and helpful.
4 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Exzellent Hotel except the breakfast"
Oh wow hotel room was very comfortable.we just booked a queen size bed but surprisingly we got a king size bed.maybe this is just a problem for Europeans but the air was really dry so it was hard to get healthy sleep.The room was much bigger than expected and the notice in the bath room said also the price should be like four times off the price we paid with Expedia. If you want to describe the breakfast with in one word it would be "fatielicious". If you are a meat lover And don't want to eat cheese or healthy food you gonna love this breakfast...
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
gabriel
"Very nice place"
Clean, quiet and close to the metro. What more can you ask for? Loved this hotel and will stay again in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Do yourself a favor and STAY HERE!"
I loved this hotel! Spacious room, very clean, right near the Metro station and service by the staff was incomparable.
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Best place to stay."
This was a magnificent stay. The hotel was in a very good location close to everything. The staff was more than helpfull and ready to accommodate us. I'll be back next year.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Myriam
"Will stay here again when I return to DC!"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was huge, clean, and very comfortable (had everything that we needed). Hotel's free shuttle service was really convenient to get to and from the metro and nearby restaurants. Everything was within walking distance but the shuttle was nice because it was so cold outside. Short metro ride to Washington monument, Smithsonian museums, etc. Free breakfast was awesome, they also offer free dinners three times a week! Heated pool and the hot tub were perfect after a long day of walking around sight-seeing. So happy that we stayed here!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Good stay !!"
Very convenient good price for the holidays.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"No title"
I like this place because of the kitchen. The rooms are nice and a full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, and silverware all are nice to have. I've stayed here many times before and will again for those reasons.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Best value in town."
Great location. Friendly service. Highly recommended. Minutes from the airport. Close to shopping, the city, tourist attractions, yet very quiet.
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Tae
"Great Hotel for a Great Rate!!"
I had a very relaxing weekend at the hotel.....I couldn't ask for anything more!
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Excellent value"
Very pleasant and intriguing how close to the pentagon it is. We were looking at places in DC itself which would have been 150usd more a night but not as nice. Highly recommended.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice hotel a few blocks from the metro"
I had a very nice stay here. The breakfast was great, and the room was comfortable. It is not visible from the metro, so I had to get a little help finding it, but aside from that the location was fine.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Ashley
"The Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde of Hotels"
I really wish I could give this hotel 4 stars but they honestly don't deserve it. There were some super stars (front desk mgr for one....Jeff?) but there were also several very bad apples that soured our first 24 hours in this hotel. They tried to recover during our 2 night stay, but because of a few bad apples in the bunch (a couple of front desk staff members and a very inconsistent housekeeper to name a few) the rating is a solid 3 stars. ******Commercial break for vets!****** The hotel has some neat veteran-focused items....there's a little box at the front desk that collects used (and unused I presume) metro tickets to give to veterans. I have never seen that before. Kudos! Also there's a special parking space for Wounded Warriors. How cool is that?! ******End of Commercial break*****
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Was in DC for a quick weekend with family. Very economical 2 bedroom suite for the five of us. Courtesy car was very handy. Hotel close to Metro station, which will take you everywhere you want to go. A great view of the Pentagon.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Brent
"Great place to stay for Family or Business"
AMazing place. Less time for check in. Rooms are spacious and clean.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Biju
Hotel was very clean. My 4yr old even remarked about the cleanliness of the venue. Whenever I stay in that area again, it will be my first choice
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
tracey
"Our stay in Arlington"
Excellent facilites in the hotel and close by.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
fergus
"Great Location, Friendly Staff, Comfortable Beds"
We had booked a Studio Suite with two Queen beds on Expedia. However, upon check-in, we were advised that their studio suites only have double beds, not queens. I told the gentleman that there were four of us (2 adults, 2 teens) and I felt that double beds would be too uncomfortable. He, very graciously, offered us a FREE upgrade to a large two bedroom/two bath suite. The location is very convenient to the Pentagon, metro and Pentagon City Fashion Park (just a couple of blocks), as well as Pentagon Row (3 blocks). If you cannot or do not want to walk, the hotel offers free shuttle service, within a 1-mile radius. As an added bonus, we found the free breakfast to be quite substantial and tasty. My extremely picky son even loved the make-your-own waffles. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jen
"Great hotel for family trip to DC"
We stayed here for several days on our family trip to DC. Great price for a great location, about a five minute walk to the metro which was very convenient. The breakfast was great each morning, and the dinner served weekdays was great as well..definitely helped save money. The rooms were big and very clean and comfortable. We got two rooms that adjoined, but the deadbolt was broken when we arrived and we couldn't open the doors. They sent somebody up right away and fixed it. The drain in out shower was slow to drain as well. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend it and stay again.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Wonderful location and easy access to downtown"
The staff was so welcoming and the view was incredible. Everytime I come to DC I will stay here.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"'would stay here again"
Fabulous location and nice property. Breakfast buffet could be arranged for a better flow but it's bounteous with many places to enjoy the property.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Melinda
"Like it"
Have stayed here many times. It is my hotel of choice in the DC area.
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Beware of Pet Deposit"
This was our first visit to this hotel and we will stay here again. The hotel is located near shopping, food and local DC sights. We did travel with my dog because this is a pet friendly hotel. That being said, beware that they will charge a $200 NON REFUNDABLE pet deposit. To me, if you say you're pet friendly you shouldn't be charging a fee like that. My dog is a registered service animal so we were able to avoid this.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"gladistayed"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay, hotel was very comfortable and nicely located for easy access to shopping and restaurants.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Emma
"excellent hotel"
The hotel is nice and clean and the staff are nice and accommading. Perfect for traveling into DC the metro is only a block away.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Pleasant hotel and staff"
We came to DC to visit our son at college and stayed at the Residence Inn at Pentagon City for the location of the hotel. The room was very attractive, had plenty of space for the two of us and an extremely comfy bed. The continental breakfast is much more than the usual muffins and coffee with a huge variety of breakfast foods and is also very well staffed. Overall we had a great experience there!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Wendy
"Great Place"
Stayed only one night, staff was very helpful about local area restaurants and sites. Room was emmaculate, will probably stay here again
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
I stayed here for a conference so I did not try to see the sights but I found the room to be clean, very comfortable, and quite large. I was glad to have plenty of table space to work during my stay. The front desk staff were welcoming and helpful, which is always nice but it is especially important when you're arriving and/or leaving in the in wee hours, completely exhausted. They made everything smooth and easy.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Extremely comfortable, well appointed room. Nice breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Lydian
"Nice hotel only 10 minutes drive to the White Hous"
The hotel is lovely, the shuttle picked us from airport and the breakfast is great. the hotel staff are all very nice.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Yousef
"DC weekend trip"
Excellent hotel, convenient location 1 block from Pentagon Metro station, best continental breakfast. Love the hot indoor pool/spa.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Tam
"LOVE THIS HOTEL"
I loved this hotel and next time I'm in DC I will most definitely be staying at the Residence Inn. Easy check in with friendly front dest employees, large spacious room with mini kitchen, clean, quiet, comfortable. Very close to shopping and beautiful view of the Air Force Memorial. I only hope the price of the room does not go up since visiting DC is quiet expensive in itself. I will be back !!
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Convenient to metro and shopping."
Breakfast was great.Liked the room decor and layout.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Randy
"Great for Pentagon work stay"
Everything you need in a room plus free breakfast and dinner three nights.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Kirsty
"Best location"
Hotel is a great commute to my office in DC and close to many restaurants.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Convenient, clean, comfortable"
Impromptu overnight in DC to attend a work event - and avoid the commute the next day. After a late evening, the clean cozy room in a convenient location was wonderful. The view over the river - with the DC skyline - breathtaking - an added plus. Loved it.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Nice quality. location, and price"
Great little kitchen. Ok bathroom. Comfy bed and nice living space in the room. Awesome breakfast. Dog friendly but expensive pet fee. Close to so many great things! I would stay again for sure
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Jeff and Jessica
we had a 2 bedroom suite ~ it was great would stay here again, we have older children so we could walk a couple blocks to dinner. Our room was very nice and very comfy beds. walk to metro same as dinner.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great place for the family!"
Loved this hotel! I'd recommend it to anyone!
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to metro and things to do in DC"
Great Hotel, clean, close to everything by metro. Convenient, breakfast was really good and great for kids.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Four guys on baseball weekend"
With a kitchen and a sitting area, the suite with two queen beds is very comfortable for four adults.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Captain JP
"Great place"
The stay got off to a rocky start with our room not being ready for 30-45 minutes until after our arrival. However the staff took good care of my family and even adjusted our rate taking out the parking fee. The staff was friendly and helpful the breakfast was great and surrounding neighbor god had a mall and food within walking distance. Would/will stay again
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014