All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
550 Army Navy Dr, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
Awesome !!
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Value for money"
Very good hotel but breakfast served was terrible plenty of places to eat nearby
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Philip
it was very good.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Great room outstanding breakfast close to the Metro
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
deborah
"Great Location, Price and Hotel"
We stayed at the Residence Inn - Pentagon City while on vacation to Washington, D.C. I booked this hotel after reading many great reviews. We were so pleased! It was better than my expectations. The staff was very friendly throughout our stay. Our king bed room was lovely, and we had a view of the Capitol building. We really liked the way the room was set up - it felt like an apartment. The spacious living area was awesome for planning our daily adventures and for kicking up our feet after a long day of exploring. The kitchen in the room was great and helped save some money on meals. The breakfast every morning was good, and there was a variety of foods so you could mix it up. I really loved that they put out to-go boxes for people to either go back to their room or take with them on their morning excursions (I've never seen another hotel do this). The hotel is a short walk from the Pentagon City Metro station. Within a few minutes, we were in the middle of D.C. Next to the station is a CVS Pharmacy which became a daily stop for us to grab bottled water, snacks AND the must-have tourist accessory...Metro SmartCard (thanks to the hotel staff for telling us this tip). The room rates were extremely reasonable for a wonderful stay. I would 100% recommend to anyone on a budget who wants to see the sights in Washington, D.C.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Wonderful hotel; friendly staff"
We had a wonderful experience at the Residence Inn in Pentagon City. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Our room was always clean as was the entire hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
good location and room service
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
chong
"Arlington reunion"
Everything was exceedingly great! Most comfortable room since my last residence inn stay in Fairfax VA!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Pamela
"Very friendly!"
Loved the mixer and the pool and spa!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Teresa
"Great hotel. What a view of D.C."
When you book a room, request a King suite with pentagon view. Even better request a king suite with pentagon and city view. There is nothing blocking your view (ie. other high rises)
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Arnoud
The hotel staff was very nice, and helpful. Breakfast had a good selection of food. There is a 24 hour CVS Pharmacy next to the hotel in case of emergency. Overall the hotel was great.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Mari
"Central, safe location."
Location was close to transportation, shops, restaurants and family. I was reassured by all of the locals that since we were across the street from the pentagon it was the safest neighboorhood in town. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. Have never stayed I. This area before but would definitely stay at this hotel. It was a great experience.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
yvonne
"Very nice stay"
It was very comfortable. I didn't spend much time at the hotel but i'd definitely stay there again if i was in the area.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Very Nice."
We enjoyed the hotel a lot. The room was a nice size with a small kitchen. The bed was very comfortable. It's located near the Metro so travel was easy.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Grant
"worth the money"
There is a hidden parking charge. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Great views of pentagon or D.C. if you ask.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Derek
"Residence Inn By Marriott Pentagon City - Rocks!!!"
Loved it!! Staff was awesome and very focused on providing great customer service. Shuttle service provided to local restaurants and stores was fast and friendly.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Vidal
"Spacious Rooms/Suites with Complimentary Breakfast"
This was our second stay at this hotel and it was even better than our last! We stayed in a two bedroom, two bath suite which was perfect for me and my son; we both had plenty of room and privacy! We both enjoyed having the kitchen and dining area in the evenings when we were too tired to get out for dinner! Complimentary breakfast was a nice way to start the day! The hotel shuttle will take you anywhere within a mile distance, the metro is just a short walk away as well as a CVS (for snacks and drinks)! The staff was great to suggest dinning options as well as menu's for delivery! California Pizza Kitchen is next to CVS and the mall is across the street from them; again, within walking distance! Good Stuff Eatery is within shuttle distance with several other restaurants on the same street and nice to walk the area a bit! We spent the majority of our days out site seeing (and, some nights), but the nights we stayed in it would've been nice to have better TV channels; the majority of the channels were sports and news with only one premium channel. The paid movie channel charges were very expensive. We would've likely watched a movie each night we stayed in, if the price was more reasonable. Aside from that, this is a great place to stay!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Angela
"Great room!"
Excellent place! Loved the sitting area to relax. Full sized fridge great for storing drinks and leftovers. Breakfast was wonderful and very filling. Our evening shuttle driver to the Metro and back was full of personality and still quite professional-thanks Nae:)
3 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Wonderful place to stay. We took our 14yo daughter to see DC. Speedy check in. Daily breakfast was great. I thought it would only be cereal,muffins, and bagels. But much to my surprise they had eggs, potatoes, waffles, pancakes, french toast, fruit, yogurt, sausage. The room was spacious had a large desk. Bed was comfortable. The staff were extremely nice. My daughter had an ortho boot on during our visit they offered a wheelchair to us if she needed it. The shuttle will take you Anywhere in crystal city or pentagon city. The metro is a 5 minute walk from the hotel as is the mall. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
brigitte
Overall a great stay..location was perfect, metro to get to dc was only a 5 min walk
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"Excellent value for a upper-mid level hotel."
Hotel is located close to the Pentagon, convenient to the Pentagon City Metro station. We stayed there 5 nights and walked to and from the Metro station every day. If you are planning to visit sites within DC, you will not need a car (but plan to do some walking). Staff was very friendly and attentive. We had a king suite on the 14th floor. Appliances were new and all in perfect working order. The bed was comfortable and the room was large and quiet. The only negative was that the bathroom was a little small for a suite that size. Breakfast was fairly typical but well prepared and maintained ... scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, pancakes, roasted potatoes, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, bagels, juices, etc. Not all items available every day.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Randy
"No AC and no one cares"
AC broke and I spent the whole night in hot room, no one at the front desk cared or gave me a credit, this after paying full price, Over 400 a night. Completely unprofessional. Will not waste my time or money at this location again. BTW windows don't open to allow for fresh air.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Guest"
This hotel is very clean. staffs are friendly. the breakfast was very good. overall 10 out of 10. see you next year.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Marie
"A Very Fine Weekend"
We enjoyed the very comfortable room and the fine breakfast. The hotel's location is very accessible to public transportation and many points of interest in the Washington D.C. area.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"A great, friendly hotel"
This hotel was wonderful. We arrived late but excited for our first trip as a family to visit DC and were greeted by a very friendly and helpful staff. They asked us about our intentions for our visit and when they found out it was my daughters first time to DC they gave us a free upgrade to a room with an amazing view! Once in our room everything was very clean and super comfy! I can't wait to go back!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
adam
"nice hotel near to the Pentagon"
It's a good hotel, which is near to the Metro and the pentagon mall. The room is good, but outside the window is the gym, so we have to close the curtains. It made us a little uncomfortable.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Family trip to DC."
The pool was cold and noisy, but everything else was great. Close to metro, food, shopping and airport. Staff was very friendly and room was spacious.
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Loved my stay here!!!!"
Great hotel, amazing staff, I couldnt say more about how wonderful my stay was. Perfect location to the metro, the staff was super friendly, I didnt see one person during my stay that didnt say hello with a huge smile. That makes a huge difference for me. Plus they gave us great suggestions on local transportation and dining. Made our trip that much easier and so much more enjoyable. Can't wait to stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Great DC location for a good price"
Hotel is in a great location and staff is always very friendly and accomodating
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Kristin
"GREAT PRICE: GREAT STAFF - make this great!"
The staff makes this hotel - they are so accommodating and helpful! This is THE place to stay if you need a quick commute to DC or have business in Arlington - shopping, restaurants and the metro - within a stone's throw! Don't consider the rest - this is the best!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Nawaf
"" I'LL BE BACK""
Excellent guest services along with friendly staff- especially during brealfast-we will be back-great job !!!!!!!
3 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Stephen i
"Great price and roomy"
Clean, spacious, up-to-date, definitely would recommend it to everyone and especially those with families.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great visit!"
My wife and I came to Arlington for a weekend getaway and when we arrived, we were greeted with great service from the from desk attendant. Fast, easy check-in and the room was very nice. It was roomy and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. The only thing was that there was maybe a little too much chlorine used because my eyes started burning a little. Overall we enjoyed our stay and the breakfast that came with it. Would definitely come again!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Andre
"Amazing Place to Stay"
We have stayed in Residence Inn hotels before but this was by far our favorite. Our 1 bedroom studio was big enough for a family of 4-5 (it was just my wife and I, though) and included a full kitchen if we wanted to cook. The king size bed was comfortable and there was plenty of bathroom counter space. The only complaint with the room was the TV as the buttons were hard to press on the remote and the channels seemed limited. The hotel breakfast was fantastic with lots of options each morning. The area was clean and there were lots of sitting options (tables, booths, bars, etc). The pool and spa were good but very heavy on chemicals and that often irritated my eyes. There was also a fitness room and laundry room (which we used once to clean our clothes) that were great. The staff was always helpful and friendly. They were more than happy to hold our bags before we checked in and after we checked out so we could enjoy DC. The location is great, too. Right across from the Pentagon to catch the subway train or bus. It was also near lots of places to eat, although you did have to walk a bit (.3 miles or so). Overall, my wife and I loved it and would definitely stay there again, especially for the amazing price we got through Hotels.com.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Adam
"WashingtonDC Trip"
Great hotel, free breakfast buffet, friendly and helpful staff. Two blocks from Metro stop,
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Stephen
"Top Notch Customer Service"
Shuttle service, close to the Metro station and very clean. Breakfast had a nice variety, scrambled eggs, potato, sausage patties, oatmeal and waffles were the hot options. Especially for New England visitors, Dunkin Donuts about 2 ½ blocks down on Fern St.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Dorothy
"Outstanding Hotel"
Great location. Near subway, shopping mall and neighborhoods to walk around. Wonderful breakfast and Wi-Fi included in rate. Quiet room. Great amenities: fridge, microwave, living area, comfortable bed with 4 pillows, shuttle to airport. Very clean. Friendly and attentive staff. Jeff at front desk was exceptional. Fabulous stay. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great hotel to stay"
Everything was great from the staff to the room. The Red Top cabs are a great recommendation, We took 6 rides with them, all great. The local shuttle to restaurants in a mile radious was also very convenient.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
lilly
"Nice Hotel Close to the Mall"
We made a weekend vacation to visit the national mall. Free shuttle picked us up at the airport and dropped us off less than 10 minutes later. Hotel was clean, the staff was courteous and professional, breakfast was plentiful and well presented. It was only a blocks walk to the Metro station which made access to all of WDC area easy. All in All a wonderful trip.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Keith
"Repeat customer"
This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel when visiting Washington, D.C. and we will stay there again. There were absolutely no problems with our stay. All staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The free shuttle is wonderful--never kept us waiting. Check-in and check-out were fast and easy. Everything is clean and well-kept (and I am picky!). I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Kathryn
"Great hotel and close to the Metro!"
We had a great stay! This hotel is wonderful for families!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Danna
"Great Choice in Pentagon City"
Good location, excellent service, spacious comfortable rooms. quiet.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice but not the place for Families"
The lobby is locked after 11pm, I was informed that some guest lived there; so anythinh from a dog barking or loud tv can result in a 250 disturbance fee and you being evicted.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Weekend at the zoo. Selected the hotel for the location near the Metro and neighborhood
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Will book again!"
Every employee was so helpful, kind and polite! I do not have one thing negative to say about our experience. We will stay here on our next trip!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Stevi
"couples stay great"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great Service"
My stay was excellent, the only thing I can nitpick about is my view was of a construction site.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Vernon
I loved every sec of it everything was amazing I can't wait to come back
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Toshiba
"Will be back!"
Enjoyable and close access to stores including mall and restaurants. Subway is right around the corner. Great staff and great service!
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"The stay was great"
I had a great stay there the only thing I didn't understand was why do the guess have to pay for parking if we're already paying to stay ... It was just to much but other than that's its a wonderful hotel nice size rooms the kitchen was wonderful
Other trip Feb 2, 2015