All hotels in Cromwell, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here100 Berlin Rd, Cromwell, CT, 06416, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel was beautiful! We went with out three kids and the pool was great . The staff is very nice and always willing to help. We will definetly be staying there again. It was close to plenty of resteraunts and attractions!
Response by Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
We very much appreciate all of your positive comments about us! Our staffs always strive to provide a good quality service to all of our guests. We recently had a renovation for our indoor pool so we are glad that your family enjoyed it. Yours in Hospitality, Bess Boonroong Guest Service Manager
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
sasha
"Nice facility, Staff friendly and hospitable"
No problems. Restaurant good and reasonably priced
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Stan
"GREAT EXPERIENCE"
Kids loved the pool. Room was very clean and food from Room Service was fantastic. Bathroom in room was a little small but hardly took away from a great time. Will def go back.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
Thank you for a fantastic review! We are happy to hear that your family enjoy the stay with us at the Crowne. If you find youselves back in this area, please consider us again as your accommodation. Yours in Hospitality, Bess Boonroong Guest Service Manager
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. I did have three children with me and was disappointed that the pool was closed on Sunday the 7th for 10 days and was not notified before hand. I would have made other arrangements. One elevator was not working so the wait for longer than usual.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice spot to rest your head"
Nothing bad can be said about this place it did what it was supposed to provided me with a clean bed for a good nights rest
Response by Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Cromwell as your overnight accommodation. We hope to service you again on your next visit! Yours in Hospitality, Bess Boonroong Guest Service Manager
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2013
Dj5
"Clean premises, courteous staff"
The hotel is clean and well-kept. The front desk was courteous and accommodating. The hotel restaurant was surprisingly good.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"nice and safe"
I felt safe here, and I was staying here alone. It was clean, nice, and overall a safe and comfortable place to stay.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
Thank you, Paula for your positive review! We provide a 24-hour front desk assistance and an overnight security on property. Yours in Hospitality, Bess Boonroong Guest Service Manager
Other trip May 20, 2013
Paula
"Only stay if your under 4 feet tall"
The rooms are tiny 160. A night for a postage stamp. The bath is so small u have to strattle the toilet to shut the door. There is a drop ceiling in the shower IN THE SHOWER!! I knocked out two tiles trying to shower. Stepped out of shower burnt my arm on the heat lamp hanging from the drop celing. And get this when I checked in I was asked if I had a preference and I replied yes the best you have. I would never stay I'm this hotel and would warn every one that reads this don't waste your money you would be happier sleeping in your car........
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Ken g
"Well worth it"
Excellent hotel, I will be back again really soon. Worth every dime and employees are excellent and very professional, wish every hotel was like this. Be back soon, thank you
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Chuckie
"Great for business travel!"
The room was very, very clean; the bedding was very fresh & comfortable. The hotel itself feels a little more 'closed" than I like, hence me not giving it 5 stars. I was only there one night, so it's diffcult to comment on the staff--the reception folks were lovely. I also appreciated the fitness room--clean, wel-maintained equipment, good space.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Fair"
The rooms need updating and they do not provide movie rentals. Room service was poor.food toke an hour and served cold.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"quite nice"
The hotel was clean, had a lovely pool area, had a nice size room for me, my husband and my daughter, and was easy to get to off of the highway
1 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"Dont waste your money! Disgusting!!!"
First of all, the outside appearance is horrific. It Looks like a jail, but I was optimistic for a great room considering the rates. My room was so humid, it felt like it was going to rain and there was nothing that could be done about that. The refrigerator was broken, so all of my food spoiled, and the bathroom was tiny and outdated. The wallpaper was also peeling off of the walls, and I have pictures of all of this to back my comments up! I would never recommend any Crowne Plaza to anyone. The only reason why I stayed there was because I was attending an event in the hotel. I am so upset about spending so much money for the worst hotel room of my life.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
BB
We stayed there for a trade show. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. When we needed a conference room for an unplanned sensitive meeting the hotel staff arrange for access to room within and hour.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2013
"pleasant stay"
We had a very pleasant stay. The bed was very comfortable. Conveniently located.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"Great Service But Not Great Rooms"
There was no refrigerator in the room and for the money I think we could have stayed at a nicer hotel. However, all of the staff were very friendly!!!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Centrally located - nice place"
Verry accomidating, great food, nice staff
3 night trip Feb 7, 2013
D
AWESOME
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Casey
Staff - attentive / helpful. Room HVAC requires maintenance - very loud.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2013
location and service was great
2 night trip Jan 31, 2013
Liz
"Thin walls"
lots of action in the room next door -- ah young love
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Trophy Wife
"Quiet and relaxing"
From the moment I stepped through the doors, I know the decision to stay at this hotel was the right one. As a full time care taker of my aging parents, my children gifted me a night out to do what I wanted. I chose to stay at the Crown Plaze because it was close by and the amenities were what I was looking for. From the front desk clerk to the gentleman who delievered my breakfest, the service, politeness and over all attitude of the staff was unbelievable. In spite of the fact that the Uconn team was there I never heard a thing. It was the perfect respite. I will be returning.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
A Caregiver
"Great for a visit to Wesleyan!"
The hotel was really terrific. The lobby was inviting...the rooms were clean and the fitness center was pretty good (only thing lacking were headphones and it would've been nice if there were individual tv's on the equipment as opposed to one big TV in the center.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Overpriced for the 80s"
The photos online were clearly of only the rooms that have been updated within the past 10 years. The popcorn ceilings and the wallpaper really gave the room an 80s-90s feel. And the ceiling in the bathroom was so low a tall man would not have been able to stand comfortably in there. Given all this, it seemed a bit overpriced. But the staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Kerry
"A bit disappointed"
On arrival I was placed in a room with one bed which is not what I booked! When I asked they said they were booked and that was all they had I never got a call ahead to let me know what to expect and the room was booked back in September I was not happy as I had to spend the night on a roll out cot needless to say it was not a comfortable rest
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Disappointed with our arrangements."
I was very disappointed when my group of 10 ladies arrived at 10:30 PM after our conference in Hartford, CT and found that the rooms I had reserved were not as requested. I had reserved and paid in advance for three rooms for one night with two double beds each. We ended up with one room with two doubles and two rooms with king sized beds and added a rollaway for the third person in each room. What if I had planned on putting four in each room? I also thought breakfast was included but it wasn't and that was another large cost for our ladies. The hotel itself was fine. It was also unprofessional when the employees were talking about other problems while we were being checked in.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
We really enjoyed staying at the hotel. It was clean and classic. And the breakfast buffet was excellent. The only complain I may have is the two double beds were full size. It was a bit small for us. But over all it was an excellent hotel and I recommend to book with them.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
crystal
"We expected it to be better"
The rooms need to be updated. Bathroom was small as was the sink and counter area. There was barely enough room to put toiletries. We were very disappointed in what we got for the price of the room
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
"Nice hotel with thin walls"
I've stayed here many times over the years while visiting my 3 sons, all of whom attended Wesleyan University. Overall I like this hotel with it's large indoor pool and spa. However the pool could use a little renovation. My biggest complaint is the thin walls. I could hear every word the people in the next room were saying......late into the night. During the week, the club floor and it's free continental breakfast are a good value.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
JoanY
"Close to function"
Excellent accomodations...will certainly book again!
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Good Accommodations"
I would rate our stay as above average. The king sized bed was comfortable and the AC worked well. The bathroom was a bit dated but clean. My husband had to tweak the shower control to get it going. The young woman working the desk when we checked in was very pleasant and competent. I think the room was a bit overpriced but it served our purposes well. It was in a great location for our needs and close to stores if needed.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"nice and quiet in a nice quiet little town"
Nice n relaxing,one caveat,,the coffee machine,was located in the bathroom also the coffee had to be prepared in the bathroom,,what the heck!!!!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
vegas luver
"Very Nice and Great Pool"
We really enjoyed this hotel. We were greeted by a hostess and enjoyed complimentary wine and fruit that night. The breakfast was a little light and ended fast but otherwise we will stay there again if we are ever in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2012
"comfortable and friendly"
This hotel isn't anything special, but it's clean and the pool is really lovely. We weren't expecting a 5-star experience, but the hotel delivered and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Even though there seemed to be several events going on the night we stayed, we never heard a sound. No complaints here.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2012
"Not what I wanted"
When I arrived at the hotel there were immediate complications and I was treated with little respect. The hotel seemed like a very nice place but one I checked in I felt no one cared about my happiness at all. My room was supposed to be big enough for five but I got a room big enough for one person. I was incredibly upset my entire stay. Also, the pool and hot tub are very small.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
Samantha
"Disappointing"
Tub leaked. Had to ask them to move me after they recaulked during my visit. Kitchen closed at 10 - arrived at 10:30 pm and therefore no dinner :( not even a cold sandwhich. Bartender at night was overworked and not pleasant. 15 minutes to just make eye contact and get a glass of wine and a sandwhich ordered. Pool outside and small (too cold to use in CT in June). Room felt dated and dingy. I was very disappointed with this as a Crowne Plaza.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
Char
"Hartford Trip"
Hotel is a bit dated, not bad service was good. Parking is terrible, hotel configuration is very odd. Finding your room could be a walk. Bar was good, hotel food very good as hotel is a banquet center. Drawback is that it is a banquet center, as it causes the parking issue as many people in and out.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2012
Jerry
Huge hotel. Nice bar and restaurant. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Jun 5, 2012
Business Travel
"Would not stay again"
We stayed here for two nights this past weekend. The staff were very friendly. The pool area was very nice. I did rate this a 2 because there was a musty smell as soon as you entered our floor. Our room was very musty. This smell never went away the whole weekend. The carpets in the rooms were moist, so we had to wear shoes at all times. I would not stay here again.
2 night trip May 26, 2012
"old and in need of a facelift"
a little disappointed with the conditions of the hotel, the pool was gross, in desperate need of a clean. the hotel and rooms are in need of a face lift, definitely not a 4 star hotel as advertised, breakfast in the morning was under staffed and slow.
1 night trip May 27, 2012

Everything was great. I am not giving 5 stars to Room cleanliness just because I moved the bed against the wall (for my kid) and found garbage under the bed.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Mario
"business trip, one night stay"
hotel modern and clean, reception a bit slow. but otherwise very good. good restuarants close by - drivable distance
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2012
Ray

"Camas limpias"
Habitación y camas muy cómodas y limpias, con cafetera. Volvería con mi familia. Wallmart queda a 5 minutos de distancia.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Eliana Barraza
CO
큰 호텔로 괜찮았음
Response by Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
Thank you for a fantastic 5-star rating! Yours in Hospitality, Bess Boonroong Guest Service Manager
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
KR
그 동네의 제일 큰 호텔로 매우 만족스러웠음 아침식사 서비스도 괜찮았음
Response by Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
Thank you for the fantastic 5-star rating!
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
KR
"Lits petits... tout le reste A1"
Cela fait 2 fois que j'y vais et j'y retourne c'est sur.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013