All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
29235 Buckingham Ave, Livonia, MI, 48154, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Would stay again!"
The hotel is in a wonderful location. Just off of the expressway. It is near I Hop, Bob Evans, Olive Garden and down just a ways is Meijer. So food and shopping is close. The room was nice and the bed was great!! The walls must be a little thin, The people next too use were having a party and we heard it all night!! After a call down to the desk at 3:00am, security was sent up and the party stopped. Thank you for that!! The fan in the bathroom was loud and didn't help with the steam issue. I would stay again. Good stay for the amount of money spent.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Shelby
Staff took care of our every need! Would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2016
Lori
"Nice place at a good price"
Nice place at a good price
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Great Room - Inexpensive Rates"
I was working late that evening and felt it was better to get a hotel room than travel 60 miles to home. I selected the Comfort Inn in Livonia mainly because of its proximity to my work. I was pleasantly surprised with the room rate and the additional amenities that didn't add to the cost of the room. I used to stay at other hotels in the Livonia area, but will now only be staying at the Comfort Inn.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
Donald
"michigna state show"
heater was either hot, or not at all. woke up in a sweat.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
"A very comfortable place to stay"
I really got some sleep. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean and the hotel was quite. I will stay at this comfort inn again
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Kimberly
"A nice stay with I pleasant surprise"
A nice stay with I pleasant surprise of an open jacuzzi tub.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"Great home away from home"
I'm from South Carolina and every time I come to visit I stay at this hotel. The staff is always nice and the rooms are very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
"2"
Bed was stained and old
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
robert
Great hotel. Friendly staff. My o. Lynnett complaint is the hot water. It took about fifteen minutes to get hot water at night, but in the morning it only took about five minutes. Wasn't really a big issue. I'd definitely come back if I am in the area and need a place to stay
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Justin
"royally comfortable"
It was really nice and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
"Great room for great deal"
Check in was quick and easy. The online booking information said the room would have a mini fridge and microwave, unfortunately it had neither. But the hotel was conveniently located close to shopping and dining plazas. The room was also pleasantly warm and cozy!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Akram
It was a good stay. The staff was nice except one housekeeper crying about giving us extra towels. Even though we stayed for 3 days.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2015
"Relaxing"
Excellent
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Teresa
had to ask for towel everyday I stayed.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Nice quiet location"
Room was huge and bed was comfortable
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"Not bad for the price."
The hotel was fine for a few nights stay. Nothing special but it served our purpose; a place to stay. Breakfast was ok, staff was super nice,and location was conveniently by the highway.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Hot water took 10 minutes
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Great hotel-Lousy TV Channel Selections Available"
Disappointed that TV DOES not include Fox Sports Detroit that carries all Detroit pro sportd. Hotel is very nice but I will probably choose another option for that reason. Most others in the area do carry the sports channels that I and I'm sure many others enjoy.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2015
Dwight
room was nothing like the picture. very dissatisfied. only stayed one night out of my two night reservation.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Good room."
While the jacuzzi tub did not work, the front desk did reduce the cost of the room to accommodate me. Other than that, the room was perfect for what I needed.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2015
"Great Stay for one night."
It was a good stay, our door seemed be damaged previously with a large crack on the door like someone kicked it down before. It smelled like marijuana on some floors/areas
1 night trip Dec 3, 2015
SPENCER
"Friendly staff"
Had a great stay. Super friendly staff.....especially the young girl that was behind the desk on Dec 1st, the evening of Dec 2nd, and morning of Dec 3rd. Very sweet and funny.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
"Basic Hotel but Clean and Friendly"
This is an older hotel, but is very clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is filling. It's near restaurants/shopping and just seconds from the highway. I knew this wasn't a plush hotel. But, for the money it's a great stay.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2015
"Nice bang for your buck."
Very pleasant.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Nicole
"Friendly Staff"
The staff was friendly and efficient. They were able to accommodate all my requests. The condition of the hotel could certainly use an upgrade. The free breakfast was definitely a plus. The location of the was fine. There were plenty of restaurants nearby as well as places to do some light shopping.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Not Provided
The overnight stay was very nice. The only complaint is the walls were to thin between rooms. We were awakened 3 times by the noise in the next room.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Close to conference"
Motel was clean. Staff were nice. Beds were comfortable, but all was ruined by bedbug bites in room 104. This is a serious problem you should address. This can happen in the best, however it needs addressed. Made a bad experience from this motel
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
steve
It was very comfortable & relaxing. Conveniently placed near restaurants & department stores. Definitely will come back.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2015
Rosemarie
"This one is by far my favorite location."
Very quite. Very restful. Very friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Would stay again"
Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious and a good hot breakfast not just pastries and juice. Hotel was clean and quiet, non smoking too which I appreciated not having to smell smoke.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
melinda
"Nice stay near Detroit"
Comfortable. Nice beds. Roomy. Provided us frig and microwave . Good breakfast
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Gambled and Lost"
Checkin was pleasant and the staff were friendly and accommodating. I had high hopes. Upon exiting the creaky and questionable elevator (The doors opened before the lift had leveld to the floor), I was greeted by the overwhelming scent of body odor which permeated the entire hallway. My room was spartan with a round table and two old chairs instead of a proper desk. The furniture was old and scratched and looked like it came from a thrift store or yard sale. The walpaper was peeling in areas and the wall had a crack in the corner which I attribute to the building settling. The AC unit housing was damaged and the compressor was obnoxiously loud and vibrated the entire unit. I had to rap it on the top multiple times to stop the buzzing. Thank heaven I brought ear plugs. It wasn't till the second night that I realized the AC knob was on backwards and in order to have cold air it needed to be turned to "warmer". The bedding was scratchy and stiff and felt as though someone had neglected to use fabric softener on the top sheet. I have found Comfort Inn's to be a hit or miss proposition and this was celarly a miss. The only redeeming qualities were the staff and the breakfast (aside from the rubber eggs and cold wet sausage pattties).
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Great Service"
Desk clerk at check in was great!
3 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Kemlyn
The manager on duty and front end staff were outstanding
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Not a pleasant experience"
The experience I had with the staff was very unprofessional. House bust in on my wife and I without even knocking, may I add this was way before check-out time. When complained about the manager seemed uninterested and unconcerned. Overall my experience was less than average due to poor customer service.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Joe.
"Comfortable and peaceful"
My stay was good. Very comfortable. Housekeeping was not done cleaning my room upon arrival but did complete it in a timely fashion. The people were nice and everything went well. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Not Provided
It was very nice just need a ice machine on the same floor u stay on and have some bacon for breakfast and my name is Keith Stevens not Steve.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
I loved it.. Will be back
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
delois
"Nice trip"
Only needed a place to lay my head, felt secure and was clean
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
"Early Check-In Fee $25/ Sopping Bathroom Matt"
The old adage is "You get what you pay for" so I knew going into this transaction that I shouldn't expect much. However I didn't know that paying for an early check in ($25) would provide me with a sopping wet bath rugs were included at no charge - LOL. I asked the front desk (in person) to please remove the soaking bacteria filled linen and replace it, they said they would, but upon returning later in the evening, the same disgusting bath mat was folded (as I found it originally) on tub edge.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Do not go"
Just horrible never again I regret it so much
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
sherise
"travel"
Nice n comfy
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Not worth the price..."
Staff was very loud at the front desk - discussing lunch plans and personal stuff, but otherwise friendly just not really professional. Hotel smelled of food all day long, which was a bit off putting. Room temp and layout was fine, but lacked in cleanliness since we found a used condom wrapper beside our bed. Would not pay $90 to stay here again - I would drive a bit further for something a little nicer.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
MIchelle
"Comfortable bed not so comfortable bathroom"
We came into town to see a football game. You could tell our room had been updated. Jacuzzi tub was huge but felt to big for the space weird set up. Toilet area was to small. Didn't like that you couldn't take breakfast back to your room. Beds were very comfortable but stained pretty bad (notice when doing a bed bug check) none were found.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Good
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"Good value for the money"
Helpful, responsive staff
4 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Festus
"Inexpensive and comfortable hideout"
I had to go to Detroit last minute for a funeral, and found this hotel online. The hotel is a little dated and the door to the room next to mine had a huge (filed in) crack in it. However, my room was comfy and spacious, the service was very good and the complimentary breakfast was probably one of the best I've had in this class of hotel. Also had a fridge and microwave in my room. Close to all manner of eateries, big box store shopping and highly accessible to get into the city, I'll definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Lynette
"Comfortable"
Comfortable room, quiet location, good breakfast, good internet connection. They should remove the large roof gutter that is hanging in a tree in the back (had a view of that from my room). The bathtub was low quality compared to the rest of the room.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015