All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
29235 Buckingham Ave, Livonia, MI, 48154, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"awsome"
Great
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
ashley
"Decent hotel, great price!"
Nice clean place. Decent breakfast and the staff seems to care.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Staff very friendly and courteous. Rooms very clean.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fantastic Motel for Price...give it a 4.8 out 5!"
I have nothing but good to say about our stay. We had good service and the room was clean and comfortable. Everything worked fine and the internet service did great. Bed was a bit on the firm side for me, but just as good or better than most hotel/motel rooms I have stayed in.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good price great service!"
Had a few problems reported them and issues quickly we're fixed will be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Star
"Take a pass"
Not a good value. The roomlooked fairly clean until I saw the table had greasy hand smears on it. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The hot water in the shower took awhile to get hot.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Satisfied and great price"
The hotel is more than what I expected! I was happy with my stay, breakfast was good, staff was great, room was comfortable. The only issue I had was our door access card took several tries each time to open and the door did not shut completely there was slack in the door. Though it locked, you can see the outside light coming through the door. The back of the bathroom door needed wiped down.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"deficient noise insulation otherwise very good"
very easy access from the highway accommodating staff, spacious and clean room, comfortable bed and above average breakfast unfortunately very deficient noise insulation so for the best stay a room not facing the highway is best and very quiet neighbors
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Erick
"Will go again......"
Nice people. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Khandaker
"Nice for the night..."
The hotel was adequate for a one night stay. The room was clean. We asked for additional towels and they were quickly provided. The morning breakfast was adequate with cereal, bagels and rolls, juice and coffee.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Douglas
"Open door policy"
The hotel was ok, but very unsafe as people hung out at the back entrance and the back door never locked, so anyone could walk in from the streets of Detroit.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice hotel near airport"
Employees were nice, room was clean, breakfast, overall, was OK. The waffles were very good.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Pat
"Great especially for the price."
I liked this hotel more than I liked the Adoba in Dearborn which was nearly double the price. Room was fairly spacious. Good quiet location in Livonia, blocks away from shopping areas. Very satisfied with my stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Amazing"
Good place to stay
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Ghalib
"Decent stay"
This was my 1st time staying in this chain of hotels and booking with Expedia. I was apprehensive of completing the reservation in the beginning because of it's dreary outward appearance. It didn't matter at this point. We drove several hours to get there, finished a full day of events and had the next day full of appointments. We were exhausted. So decided to stay and was impressed. Definitely in need of updated decor but loved the hotel being smoke free, room/bathroom was clean, and fell in love with the comforter/pillows. I actually ordered a comforter. The issues we frowned upon was the smoking at the front door. The in/out activity brings the smell into the lobby. I'm suggesting 20 ft away from the building in the front or designating an area in the back away from the customers to see.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Tarsha
"CDubb"
Very nice establishment for the money,
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Christopher
"Won't be back"
There were some sketchy people staying there. Almost had to get in a fight
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
It was very nice. I think you should come and stay a night at the Comfort Inn.
Nicole
Nice room and breakfast
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Theodore
"good"
It was nice and quiet but the free breakfast we should be able to call and have them bring it to The room
"wonderful"
It was very nice and I enjoyed it very much.
"home away from home!!"
I go here with my boyfriend about every 3months and get the Jacuzzi tub room. Omg I love the room. Its always neat and clean. The staff is like family. You get a hot meal in the morning bagles , Danish, egg, meat, waffles fruit, yogart, cereal. I sit and joke and laugh with the staff I really found a home away from home. Did I mention I never have to wait long to check in. Love this place.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
saleena
"Perfect location and price"
Just needed a place to stay for a stop-over on a trip to pick up my son from college. This was convenient and very reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great rate with a great (and unexpected) breakfast"
Easy to find and in a good neighborhood. Within walking distance to a couple restaurants and stores or an easy drive across the interstate to a mall. We got upgraded to a spa tub room (not sure how but it was a nice surprise). The room was a standard size but had been recently upgraded with a large TV and new carpeting. The bathroom was wonderful - nice counters, new tiles, very spacious, and spa tub/shower. The hotel doesn't have a pool or bunch of property amenities (fine by us) but had a wonderful hot breakfast which is what pushed my overall rating to "excellent". My only complaint was as I was doing my final check before leaving there was a noticeable couple of (unappetizing) stains on the bed skirt which made it obvious housekeeping didn't look there when they were prepping the room before check in.
Beth
"Great budget hotel!"
Great hotel especially if you are on a budget. The staff was friendly and the hotel is conveniently located off the highway, with shopping and restaurants close by. The continental breakfast was a plus. The only negative thing was I could hear people across the hall when they were laughing but I guess soundproofing in hotels isn't that great anyway.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Easy to find and close to other accomidations"
Nice stay! Great breakfast lead to a start of a woderful day in Metro city Detroit
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stayed for a wrestling event at the palace."
Solid rooms with decent breakfast. Nice staff. Rooms nice, beds soft and showers adequate.
"very quiet"
it was in a great shopping and dining area It's was very quiet and secluded! The hotel staff was friendly and courteous!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
crystal
""I'll be back""
my stay there was delightful.The only complaint I had was that it was cool and a little snow out side.The comfort of my room made it worth my stay.O yea The breakfast was great the five days stay.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Lester
"Don't smoke in your car after 2am"
After coming back to the hotel from a party sitting in the car smoking a cigarette I see Livonia police circling the parking lot next thing I know he's at my window asking for id and arrested my friend so I guess you cant smoke in your car either
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Had to find hotel close to house because our power eent out. Clean room and free breakfast
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Hotel or Halfway House?"
The room provided at check in was in terrible condition, as if someone lived in it. There was all types of garbage in the drawers, and I noticed dirty wash cloths hanging in the bathroom. Had to wait until next day to get another room, after a 6 hour drive. Originally from the area, but came back to see family.
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Michele
"Just Awesome"
Everyone was nice. Love the maid service. They were extremely nice and helpful. I will return back to this facility
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Happy Camper
"Comfortable Comfort Inn"
Nice & clean hotel. Comfortable rooms. Jet tub shown a bit of rust around the chrome fixtures. Had to go from the second floor to the main lobby for ice. Very nice staff. Nice size room for the cost. Definitely would return.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"A break from the routine:"
Overall, the hotel was a good choice for a quiet 2-day stay. It was clean and well stocked with towels, etc. The only downside was that the heating unit did not turn off automatically and the room got too hot. We reported this to the front desk.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Nice and relaxed"
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, I booked a King bed jacuzzi suite and it was more than I expected for the low price of $79 booking with hotels.com. Only downfall is if you need a fridge and microwave they have to be rented but it's only $10 a stay for each. Hotel is conveniently located right behind iHop and Olive Garden and less than a mile away is shopping plazas and a Meijer, Walmart is about a mile or two away. I would definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Sharron
"Fair place for the price"
Good breakfast close to restaurants room is outdated. heat/cold not friendly to operate.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"nice room"
loved our hot tub room...and the price was great!
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"adequate place to stay"
very dry heat. cause nose bleed
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"holiday weekend"
it was a roller skating bunch there for family holiday we had a blast and your staff was great to us
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
marie
"Furnace Down."
20 degree's below zero. We were in a panic. Found a good value, very comfortable place to spend the evening. New furnace now installed and two very pleased customer's.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Clean and very nice staff"
Rooms were clean and the staff was very pleasant. Only issue was my non-smoking room had been smoked in and the smell was fairly strong. Not the hotels fault, but even after two days it was still very noticeable. They do need to do some upgrades. Wall paper was coming done, the room door has substantial damage, small things like that.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Dianna
"nice place"
good for the price
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Ok"
Stayed for 3 days for family visit. Easy to get to everything fine good con. breakfast.
3 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
""Mixed feelings about my stay....""
Overall my stay was great and comfortable. This hotel has been my #1 choice when I travel to this town since 2009. This particular stay was not as pleasant due to some dicrepencies with hotel management. I felt like my privacy rights were violated...and no special courtesies, apologies, or better accomodation offers were taken to make me feel like the valued long invested guest that I have been. Kind of disappointed--unfortunately. Let me add that this incident is strictly situational, and not to discredit the overwhelming positive reputation this Hotel has maintained. I felt, that Management Personally could have taken some steps to correct and make good of my situation that kind of went south, and in my opinion, I do not feel that my situation was given the priority remedies that it warranted.
7 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Khalilah James
"THE BEST"
It was a wonderful beautiful place to stay would do it again
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Nuballa
Good, basic hotel. Friendly staff. Outdated gym equipment. Decent breakfast amenities.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Good hotel, friendly staff. Always a good night's stay.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed my stay.Will be returning soon
2 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Comfortable night."
Stayed here for one night and for the price it was perfect. It was very inexpensive, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast was good with many choices and the breakfast area was very clean and organized.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015