All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
29235 Buckingham Ave, Livonia, MI, 48154, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"You get what you pay for"
The walls are real thin.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good deal"
We stayed for a week. We had problems with the AC on the first 2 nights, we notified the front desk and were told maintenance would be repairing it both times. AC completely went out on the 3rd night and we were finally moved to another room. No complaints the next 2 nights. Overall it was a great deal and complimentary breakfast was average.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Sanjgmz
Average room . Needs updated . Shower water cold.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great and affordable hotel"
This hotel is extremely affordable and super clean! The inside of the room was all new and seemed like it was remodeled within the last year.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great but not so great"
staff was courteous. coffee always ready through out the day. breakfast was great. room was clean. RM 139. bathroom had mold in the ceiling. they tried covering it with paint but very poorly done. the door seem like it wasn't shut all the way (used our luggage to lean against it). other room over had a dog that cried most of the night.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
wagonof2
"Convenient and affordable"
Took advantage of the Expedia member offer to stay here. Since we were interested in visiting the ikea store which was nearby, it was convenient. Would likely stay again if in the area.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
travels alot
"Nice clean hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast."
Great Stay, recommend to anyone staying in the Livonia area!! Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Easy access to stores and freeway."
Room was nice and clean, beds were comfortable. Bathroom tub could have been a little cleaner, but maid service was excellent and very accommodating. My children (all 4) had the flu, they gave me anything I needed and replaced anything I needed. Very nice.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Amber
"Nice hotel for what it was used for."
Clean room , hot shower and everything worked as it was supposed to at a great price
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"It's very good place to stay!"
I have had a trip to Michigan, and I am glad that I am chose this wonderful place. I urge you to choose this place guys!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Nawar
"Could have been better, but still a good choice"
We had stayed at this hotel in December and had a much nicer room. Overall,our room in March was fine but not up to par with the last one.We had issues with the heat/Ac unit; it seemed we couldn't get the temp just right and had to keep readjusting.Wallpaper coming off in bathroom and area around tub could have used a scrubbing...not big issues, but prevent a higher rating. On the positive side, our room location was quiet and the hotel was in a location convenient to restaurants. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Elaine
"Excellent Hotel close to everything"
Great overall experience from check in to check out. Spacious, clean, well appointed, comfortable rooms. All front desk personnel very polite and informative, they answered all questions. Housekeeping staff did a good job. Michelle, did a wonderful job of cleaning and stocking the breakfast room. The continental breakfast was wonderful, not just the normal cereal, waffles, muffins and rolls, but included fried eggs, cheese omelets, hard boiled eggs, sausage (patties and links), ham, and yogurt. This Comfort Inn exceeded my expectations.
i wS placed in a room that I did not choose The furniture was old and outdated, bed was old and uncomfortable, I originally booked a 3 night stay but checked out after one night
Lind
"nice stay"
I really enjoyed my stay and the room that I got for the price. They should have those prices more often.
Ivorie
"Don't go here if you like to shower"
I couldn't take a shower , wash up until after 7am the next day. They lock the door so you can't get coffee nor anything else after 9:30 am. I had trouble with check-in too. I was given a king room when I reserved a double queen. I had to call hotels.com and the representative called and all of a sudden I wasn't locked into the room with the king bed. You have to pay for amenities you get free everywhere else
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Dawn
"Business Owner"
The room was good but the bathroom a little weird.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Top Notch"
See my review on Trip Advisor
7 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
rhonda
"Great for the price"
Upon checking in, we were greeted by a very polite, charismatic young man working the desk. Parking was convenient. The room was a very nice size, but the layout was a bit strange. We were surprised at the way the spa tub was open to the living room/bedroom area. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean for the most part. The decor was a mix of dated and newly updated. The room was worth the price and we would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Good Quality for the Price"
Good quality for the price. Everything was good. Only issue was sink and tub draining slowly.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"hello"
Kind of dirty. Top of tub stall was caked in dirt
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"I would not do this one again!"
The first night was terrible, I could hear people walking all night above me the linens were not as clean as you would expect from a hotel, there was a awful smell through out the hotel and the list goes on.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Mandel
"awsome"
Great
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
ashley
"Decent hotel, great price!"
Nice clean place. Decent breakfast and the staff seems to care.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Staff very friendly and courteous. Rooms very clean.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fantastic Motel for Price...give it a 4.8 out 5!"
I have nothing but good to say about our stay. We had good service and the room was clean and comfortable. Everything worked fine and the internet service did great. Bed was a bit on the firm side for me, but just as good or better than most hotel/motel rooms I have stayed in.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good price great service!"
Had a few problems reported them and issues quickly we're fixed will be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Star
"Take a pass"
Not a good value. The roomlooked fairly clean until I saw the table had greasy hand smears on it. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The hot water in the shower took awhile to get hot.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Satisfied and great price"
The hotel is more than what I expected! I was happy with my stay, breakfast was good, staff was great, room was comfortable. The only issue I had was our door access card took several tries each time to open and the door did not shut completely there was slack in the door. Though it locked, you can see the outside light coming through the door. The back of the bathroom door needed wiped down.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"deficient noise insulation otherwise very good"
very easy access from the highway accommodating staff, spacious and clean room, comfortable bed and above average breakfast unfortunately very deficient noise insulation so for the best stay a room not facing the highway is best and very quiet neighbors
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Erick
"Will go again......"
Nice people. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Khandaker
"Nice for the night..."
The hotel was adequate for a one night stay. The room was clean. We asked for additional towels and they were quickly provided. The morning breakfast was adequate with cereal, bagels and rolls, juice and coffee.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Douglas
"Open door policy"
The hotel was ok, but very unsafe as people hung out at the back entrance and the back door never locked, so anyone could walk in from the streets of Detroit.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice hotel near airport"
Employees were nice, room was clean, breakfast, overall, was OK. The waffles were very good.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Pat
"Great especially for the price."
I liked this hotel more than I liked the Adoba in Dearborn which was nearly double the price. Room was fairly spacious. Good quiet location in Livonia, blocks away from shopping areas. Very satisfied with my stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Amazing"
Good place to stay
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Ghalib
"Decent stay"
This was my 1st time staying in this chain of hotels and booking with Expedia. I was apprehensive of completing the reservation in the beginning because of it's dreary outward appearance. It didn't matter at this point. We drove several hours to get there, finished a full day of events and had the next day full of appointments. We were exhausted. So decided to stay and was impressed. Definitely in need of updated decor but loved the hotel being smoke free, room/bathroom was clean, and fell in love with the comforter/pillows. I actually ordered a comforter. The issues we frowned upon was the smoking at the front door. The in/out activity brings the smell into the lobby. I'm suggesting 20 ft away from the building in the front or designating an area in the back away from the customers to see.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Tarsha
"CDubb"
Very nice establishment for the money,
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Christopher
"Won't be back"
There were some sketchy people staying there. Almost had to get in a fight
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
It was very nice. I think you should come and stay a night at the Comfort Inn.
Nicole
Nice room and breakfast
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Theodore
"good"
It was nice and quiet but the free breakfast we should be able to call and have them bring it to The room
"wonderful"
It was very nice and I enjoyed it very much.
"home away from home!!"
I go here with my boyfriend about every 3months and get the Jacuzzi tub room. Omg I love the room. Its always neat and clean. The staff is like family. You get a hot meal in the morning bagles , Danish, egg, meat, waffles fruit, yogart, cereal. I sit and joke and laugh with the staff I really found a home away from home. Did I mention I never have to wait long to check in. Love this place.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
saleena
"Perfect location and price"
Just needed a place to stay for a stop-over on a trip to pick up my son from college. This was convenient and very reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great rate with a great (and unexpected) breakfast"
Easy to find and in a good neighborhood. Within walking distance to a couple restaurants and stores or an easy drive across the interstate to a mall. We got upgraded to a spa tub room (not sure how but it was a nice surprise). The room was a standard size but had been recently upgraded with a large TV and new carpeting. The bathroom was wonderful - nice counters, new tiles, very spacious, and spa tub/shower. The hotel doesn't have a pool or bunch of property amenities (fine by us) but had a wonderful hot breakfast which is what pushed my overall rating to "excellent". My only complaint was as I was doing my final check before leaving there was a noticeable couple of (unappetizing) stains on the bed skirt which made it obvious housekeeping didn't look there when they were prepping the room before check in.
Beth
"Great budget hotel!"
Great hotel especially if you are on a budget. The staff was friendly and the hotel is conveniently located off the highway, with shopping and restaurants close by. The continental breakfast was a plus. The only negative thing was I could hear people across the hall when they were laughing but I guess soundproofing in hotels isn't that great anyway.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Easy to find and close to other accomidations"
Nice stay! Great breakfast lead to a start of a woderful day in Metro city Detroit
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stayed for a wrestling event at the palace."
Solid rooms with decent breakfast. Nice staff. Rooms nice, beds soft and showers adequate.
"very quiet"
it was in a great shopping and dining area It's was very quiet and secluded! The hotel staff was friendly and courteous!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
crystal
""I'll be back""
my stay there was delightful.The only complaint I had was that it was cool and a little snow out side.The comfort of my room made it worth my stay.O yea The breakfast was great the five days stay.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015