All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
29235 Buckingham Ave, Livonia, MI, 48154, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
    Quite clean
    Good internet service
"Need comfy chairs"
Nice staff, I had two queen beds, but there was no place to hang my clothes, no comfortable chairs to relax in, and the whirlpool tub was almost impossible to get in and out of with my arthritis. The room was very clean, though. I would stay again.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
"convenient and friendly place"
A nice hotel, very convenient to the highway. The usual breakfast food is available. The staff that we met was friendly and helpful. The hotel could use a little sprucing up but overall it was satisfactory and not a bad price.
5 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
"Comfort is comfort"
It was great and comfort
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Ali
"GREAT STAFF"
The staff at this motel was great. The rooms were clean, the beds were okay but not top quality. We had a problem with the Air condition and instead of fixing it, we had to change rooms. I do not like changing rooms but the new room was an upgrade from the old room. They had a small hot breakfast everyday which was good. On Wednesday they do a cookout for the guest which was really good food. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
STEVE
Clean, comfortable room except for alot of noise from the hallway area and vending machines mostly empty for the whole weekend.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Comfort is comfort"
It was three nice days
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Ali J.
"Had a Good Stay at Comfort Inn Livonia."
Front staff was efficient and helpful. They should keep a good list of restaurants in the area. The breakfast was simple but sensible and efficient. More bananas should be served. The parking lot needs some repairs. The room service forgot to make my bed after first night. The Internet connection was not good. My low rating for hotel condition is because of the poor Internet connection
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Gurinder
"Not a Bad Place to Stay"
This was a decent hotel outside of Detroit. Nothing fancy but a good, clean, safe place to stay for a couple of nights since everything else was booked. Staff was friendly and courteous.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Nice staff, but facility problems"
My shower curtain had a major case of mold growth. They had a HVAC problem; the hallway was very hot and caused the room to get hot and stuffy.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Good hotel for a good price"
We stay here a lot when we come home to visit friends. It is not the best hotel in the area, but it is very good for the price, and the staff is always very nice!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
"Peefectly adequate hotel in a good location"
I have stayed here before and while ordinary, is well located.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
very nice hotel for the price Clean room
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Our "Go To" Hotel"
We stay here a few times a year and love it. We always get a really good price on hotels.com. No pool, no extra frills, just a quiet place to stay when in town visiting family.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Tiffany
It was decent. I hated the idea of taking a shower in a hot tub, especially with our hot tub drainer was draining SLOW. Other than that no compliants.The Hotel employees were very nice and professional
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"not completely satisfied"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice The location was perfect I did not like the fact that you had to pay extra for a microwave and refrigerator and there was no pool
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Sheila
It was in a fine location and the room was nice but it was not good to have to upgrade to have a refrigerator in the room
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Nice accommodations"
The staff was amazing! Very friendly & helpful.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2015
linda
"Welcomed Home at Comfort Inn"
The staff worked very hard to meet our needs and adjust to changes we needed to make during our stay. They were all pleasant consistently and went out of their way to offer us extra services.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Art
"WE STAYED 1 NIGHT, DUE TO GRANDSON HAVING SURGERY"
HOTEL STAFF WAS EXTREMELY PLEASANT, MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE. OFFERED ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED AND OFFERED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE IF NEEDED. ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND QUIET
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great Location, Needs an Update"
It's an older facility and its showing its age. Our room had a chair/ foot stool with a very obvious stain in it. We asked for another chair/ foot stool. They did offer to move us to another room, but we decided to stick it out. They did try to clean the chair, but we just threw a towel on it. The last day we were there, the breakfast attendant had a very loud and messy cold. We skipped breakfast.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Big D getaway"
Just a quick getaway to the Bid D
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Ramon
"Not happy"
we moved to another room because the room had mold in it
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Room had Unpleasant smell and many mosquito"
We asked staff to clean the room but without advantage, it needs deep cleaning. This is my opinion about room 111.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Farkad
"Great Staff!"
This is our third stay at this hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly. We will be back next year.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Jacki
MY 3 NIGHT STAY WAS GREAT, SERVICE, STAFF, BREAKFAST,CLEANLINESS, PRICE ALL GREAT BUT THE WIFI SHOULD BE SECURE.
3 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
jerry
"Great value for the money"
Good for a brief overnight business trip. Would have liked an in room fridge and microwave, however I did not specifically request these amenities and apparently these are available if you absolutely need them. Clean rooms, friendly staff, nice location off of the freeway. Walls were thin and I could hear the "house music" late into the night. Good breakfast with lots of variety, hot coffee and eggs/sausage options. Great value for the money.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
"First Time in Detroit"
Nice place to stay. Nice neighborhood. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Would recommend staying here.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Great place to stay for a night or 2. Nice and clean.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Comfortable and good location"
We were visiting friends and wanted a place that is comfortable, clean, cheap and in good location. This one fulfilled our wants. There were no fridge or microwave in the room but when I asked they manged to bring them the next day as those items should be requested on reservation. If you are not picky and just want a peace of mind while visiting family, meeting friends or for business in the area then this is the good choice.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Beesan
"Clean and pretty nice."
two nights. room and hotel facilities were clean and in good condition. The big jacuzzi tub in my king bed room was cool but looking dated and a little tired. Good value at $75/night.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"comfort perfect"
awesome
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Khalid
"Broke in car, broke in window, Broke Vacation.!!"
Someone broke into our car & stole the built in GPS/Radio right out of the dash. Management was helpful but without security cameras they couldn't help much. I'll be checking future stays for security camera's.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Quiet stay"
Room air conditioning worked great, but was dropping on the floor. Slept like a baby. Staff was very pleasant and breakfast buffet was among the best I've encountered on the road.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
CPR
great
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Calvin L.
Always great! Hotel staff is super nice. No complaints.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good value and location"
Very comfortable and conveniently located. There were used shampoos and open soap on the sink and bathtub when I checked in. Other than that small over site I was satisfied and would stay again
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Mirabai
"Comfort Inn"
We stayed a week. The bed was not the most comfortable and the rooms were clean but did smell like smoke a little. The staff was wonderful. Especially the day front desk lady and the lady who took care of the breakfast room. Some of the clientele were a little shady. Convenient location.
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
Nice hotel which was convenient to Detroit airport. Very clean and comfortable beds. Continental breakfast was great!j
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Joanna
"Comfortable"
Very Satisfied. Everyone was super nice
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Television reception was poor. Channel selection was minimal. Room door wouldn't lock properly. Door keys quit working 2 days into the stay. Breakfast was ok. Staff was friendly.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
No hot water in the shower
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Dennis
"Rather ruined by a scrum for breakfast"
The stay was marred by the failure od staff to warn other customers that there was a very large school party staying in the hotel. This made it impossible to access the breakfast area for a significant block of time. Had I been warned I could have come down earlier, but no clue was given.
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Grahame
"Family Vacation"
nice location including surroundings. The daytime front lobby clerks were't welcoming. She needs to smile and greet guest all the time. Your evening lobby clerks we're welcoming and accommodating to offer toothbrushes and friendly services.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Very clean Friendly staff Helpful and courteous Food was great Always had hot Coffee
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
This is the worst hotel I have been. I don't recommend people for this hotel.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Love it
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Dana
"Smells weird!"
There was still cleaner on the run and the room smelt bad. The beds are way too old. New mattresses and whatever is smelling are in order for this hotel hopefully.
ash1533
"clean, nice hotel"
we were there just overnight, but it was very nice
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great whirlpool room and very nice staff."
I booked this room for my wedding night. Room was better than expected and staff was very nice and accommodating.
Newlywed
"3rd Party Guest"
When I checked in I had to sign about the non smoking clause. When I got into my room I noticed in the bathroom burn marks on the vanity from where a prior guest had been smoking. I feel I had to say something to the hotel clerk to make sure I was not charged for this. The evening before I was to check out I asked about extending my stay for another night. The clerk on duty looked at my room info and told me I booked thru a 3 rd party so she could not help me. I would have check with Expedia. This was not a positive experience for me. Especially with the "3rd party" comment. Do not plan on staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015