All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3800 S Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"What the follicle!!"
Check in was great. Went to my room and found hair on the toilet seat as well as the wall of the shower and the first towel I grabbed. Too tired to phone the front desk and request cleaning services. Made due with what I had and checked out as soon as possible the next morning.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
Craig
"I WAS HOPPING FOR BETTER"
Room 524 was right across from the ice machine. their were plenty of empty rooms. So my question is why! did you make he have a poor nights sleep for no reason.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"ridiculous deposit"
$250 dollar deposit for a one night stay is beyond ridiculous!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
samuel
"The motel was close to renown hospital"
great time and good food the room was very clean and beds were very comfortable to sleep in.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Les
"super clean and quite"
beds are very comfortable and nice and quite. Always clean and staff are very helpful. the rate too was very good.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
frequent guest
"Pre birthday warm up celebration"
Had not been to Atlantis for awhile .. They were so friendly upon check in and had a free upgrade waiting for me since I have bip access.. It was an awesome stay..
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Tahoe dreamin
"Sweet Spa"
Nice hotel. Was very loud in the middle of the night, someone banging their shoes along the wall and yelling. Spa was awesome. Never been to a spa and really enjoyed it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
"Horrible and not worth my time but a couple second"
Horrible and not worth my time but a couple second
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Super Bowl weekend"
Nice hotel and staff. Room needed dusting, thin walls. Restaurants are great, slot machines are very tight.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Beverly
"Clean room but dated hotel"
We stayed at the Atlantis just for the Saturday night. It is a large hotel and it has a big casino area. They honored our Expedia Plus status and gave us an upgrade to a larger suite. The check in process was fast and the staff is very courteous. The room was very comfortable and clean, stocked with new towels and bed sheets. The bathroom could be bigger considering the room size but it was OK. They invested on renovation but unfortunately, it cannot hide the fact that this is an old hotel. The room and the hotel decoration are very dated and even the ceiling height in some public areas is very low, typical of older buildings. They have very well ranked restaurants in the hotel but they are expensive. The check-out was also very efficient but they charge a Resort fee that was not included in the price we pay at Expedia.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
NorCal visitor
"Good casinomhotel"
A good casino hotel, altho the rooms could be a little bigger. The casino was not as exciting or interesting as another one down the street.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
antanas
"Great welcome"
Valet greeting at entry most pleasant; helpfulness at check-in with Nick at the front desk excellent!!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
M. James
"Very nice hotel with a great view."
I like staying at this hotel more then the others..the room is great. Have a hard time sleeping at the other hotels.. Their walls are thinner so your hearing everything the people in next room are doing.... I just loved how comfortable everything was and how they made me feel i was welcomed to be there.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"We always enjoy this hotel"
We always enjoy this hotel its like a home away from home. The beds are wonderful pillow tops and a very comfortable room with desk for computer/work, chairs to relax in, big screen tv, and all the food types you could want including room service. Also a great spa and workout gym and pools you could ever want.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Best hotel in Reno"
Nice beds, great customer service, warm pool, fun stay.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
AMANDA
"very nice"
stayed one night because of missed flight very nice hotel comfy bed quiet room
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
great place to stay location is great to visit surrounding areas
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Wonderful stay and good gaming"
I really liked the concierge lounge that I had access to. That made my stay a lot better. The room was great.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Victoria
"Enjoyed the trip"
Enjoyed our stay, very nice inside pool and very friendly people.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Tyler
"Worth the stop"
Very nice room 1202. Modern, clean, quiet. Quick room service under 30 minutes. Check in and out took about 10 minutes each. Valet very quick. No hassles, very affordable for Thursday night stay.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
I was there for only one night for business. The room was spacious and very clean i will definitely stay there the next time I'm in town for business or pleasure.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Abel
"Atlantis!!!"
we came to reno from vallejo and saw this hotel while browsing the net and we pick the right hotel for us because it is one of the best hotel to stay. it has almost complete equipments and you will feel like your at home
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
UltimaEX
"Love love loved it. View was wonderful."
Great deal, great room. Hotel staff was great. Loved our view.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
sandy
"Great One to stay"
This is the third time we stayed in this hotel and now that we have kid we can still recommend this place but we didn't stay that much in the lobby due to air/smoke at the casino area.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Very professional front desk- Top Notch Service!"
The customer service at the front desk is top notch at this property. I had an issue with my reservation carrying over after needing to extend my stay in the area. Even though it was a complicated task that took the front desk a few hours to figure out, they did it all to make sure I didn't have to worry about moving rooms. They're great and very accommodating at this resort.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Fantastic property- Great except for resort fees"
This is a fantastic property to stay at and has all the amenities you could want and would expect from a property in Vegas on the strip. The only thing that could add better value is to get rid of the resort fee and provide faster internet service in the rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Atlantis Reno"
We enjoyed our stay, staff was friendly and we had a some buffet comps as well as some slot comps that we made some $$ with.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Best place in Reno"
Very nice stay,great buffet,good time,drove around checked out other casinos the best are pepper mill and grand is being remodeled looks great,probably stay there next time.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
don
"average room"
This room was not as nice as the room we had before. But it was still very nice. The hotel was almost sold out. We did not get the King bed that we requestep.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Edward
"Atlantis, Reno"
My room was non smoking but it was gross. The smell of smoke was everywhere. I will not be staying there again. I feel that most casinos have better filtration systems. It was over powering.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Tahoe bound"
Comfortable stay after flying all day. Tower offers excellent view of mountains.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
adventurous lad
"Great Experience, Would Recommend"
Excellent gym, lots of dining choices. The cigarette smoke is intense for a non-smoker, but to be expected in a casino. I chose a luxury room and could not smell any smoke inside my room, thankfully!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
SC
"Excellence"
Excellent stay the bed was extremely comfortable and the staff was exquisite no negatives. Cannot wait for next trip
Lester
"Old and ugly"
Older tired looking hotel with some updating. Very ugly decor including fake marble Formica covered doors! Beds were very uncomfortable too.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great hotel for a vacation in Reno/Tahoe"
Just to review the hotel itself, my wife and I stayed at the Atlantis during our vacation this past January. We stayed in the tower with a view of Mt. Rose and the hotel room was very nice and had new furnishings. The front desk was courteous and quick and it is very easy to park. The only downside is there is no free breakfast and the hotel is a little smoky being that its part of the casino. Overall I would stay here again for vacation.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
jason
"Ski Mount Rose."
Great hotel for the price. Great place to stay if you plan to ski at Mount Rose.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Hassan
"GB"
Wasv very happy with room all great except Gambling
geoff
"Winner"
Was a little frustrated at checkin as I was charged resort fees when the hotel was previously paid for. The room was nice, the staff was good and restaurants were good too. Won on the last day enough to pay for the three day trip…Winner!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Lydia
"Atlantis Reno NV"
Wonderful place! Really nice people! Stayed in the Sports book most of the time to watch NFL playoff games and really enjoyed my entire time there.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Cammie
"Nice room fun casino"
We had a wonderful stay! Our room was very nice. Wasn't too happy about the knocks on our door at 8:15 am and then, I think house keeping, opened our door. Woke us up from a dead sleep! Luckily I had the safety chain on. Didn't know I had to put the do not disturb sign on my door that early.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Nicholas
"One night visit"
Nice place! Even won a little money.
Raymond
"Avoid the Holidays!"
Hotel room and service was good, as expected. No complaints. Layout of casino can have you walking in circles feeling distorted. Unfortunately, picked the time of year when all families, including mine, headed out of time for some group fun. Lines at buffet were a 2 hour wait and was difficult to walk to anywhere without bumping into someone. Other than the crowding, had a good time here.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
The hotel was olay. The rooms were very good. It was the customer service that won me over in staying at this hotel again when I visit Reno.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"clean, welcoming, accomodating and friendly"
My stay here was wonderful. rooms were clean and staff were very welcoming and accomodating (the reception desk staff). The shuttle driver (combodian/young guy) was really respectful, considerate and friendly. Even after dropping me off to airport and my luggage out, he asked me if everything was ok with me. It almost felt like as if a family member was dropping me off and making sure I got everything. Amazing experience. The only thing that I would recommend is that ATLANTIS NEEDS TO BE PET FRIENDLY. .......MY DOG IS my family and we travel with him a lot. I have not even considered staying at Atlantis before due to their No PETS policy........but after my recent experience, I would love to go back with my dog. Thanks Atlantis Staff for a wonderful experience!!!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Pet Friendly
"Reno business trip"
Very helpful staff. I was on crutches during my stay, and the bell desk and valet staff were great. They gave a free room upgrade. Great place.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
james
"Wonderful overnight stay"
Stayed at the Atlantis overnight for a business trip. Check in took about 15 min as only one person wae checking in guests but once I received my key and was on my way, everything was superb. Parking wasn't as bad as I had figured for such a large casino. I cannot review the casino/restaurants as I went straight to my room. The room was spacious and very clean. Dim/mood lighting was nice. Typically hotels can have harsh room lighting but the lights in this room made it very peaceful. Bathroom was well equipped with soaps and towels. Shower had great water pressure. The bed was super comfy. Ordered room service and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Highly recommend. Overall a great overnight stay. I will be returning to Reno in a couple weeks and will be staying at the Atlantis again.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
eric
"Baby's first overnight"
My baby's first long drive and overnight. Everything went great and I will come back for sure.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Irish
"Best hotel in Reno"
The staff is great, wonderful property and good gambling. Lots of things to do if you like to stay away from downtown.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Clayton
"Get the free buffet breakfast. It's worth it"
Atlantis is great with it's buffet and services. The slots are the best in Reno, but this trip was more of a getaway for me and my husband. The option to get free slot play and a free buffet breakfast definitely made the trip worth it. Especially on a Saturday night to get a free $44 for two brunch with champagne included.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Danielle
"Average Casino Hotel"
We stayed in a standard room and found it to be standard!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015