All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3800 S Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Atlantis Reno NV"
Wonderful place! Really nice people! Stayed in the Sports book most of the time to watch NFL playoff games and really enjoyed my entire time there.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Cammie
"Nice room fun casino"
We had a wonderful stay! Our room was very nice. Wasn't too happy about the knocks on our door at 8:15 am and then, I think house keeping, opened our door. Woke us up from a dead sleep! Luckily I had the safety chain on. Didn't know I had to put the do not disturb sign on my door that early.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Nicholas
"One night visit"
Nice place! Even won a little money.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Raymond
"Avoid the Holidays!"
Hotel room and service was good, as expected. No complaints. Layout of casino can have you walking in circles feeling distorted. Unfortunately, picked the time of year when all families, including mine, headed out of time for some group fun. Lines at buffet were a 2 hour wait and was difficult to walk to anywhere without bumping into someone. Other than the crowding, had a good time here.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
The hotel was olay. The rooms were very good. It was the customer service that won me over in staying at this hotel again when I visit Reno.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"clean, welcoming, accomodating and friendly"
My stay here was wonderful. rooms were clean and staff were very welcoming and accomodating (the reception desk staff). The shuttle driver (combodian/young guy) was really respectful, considerate and friendly. Even after dropping me off to airport and my luggage out, he asked me if everything was ok with me. It almost felt like as if a family member was dropping me off and making sure I got everything. Amazing experience. The only thing that I would recommend is that ATLANTIS NEEDS TO BE PET FRIENDLY. .......MY DOG IS my family and we travel with him a lot. I have not even considered staying at Atlantis before due to their No PETS policy........but after my recent experience, I would love to go back with my dog. Thanks Atlantis Staff for a wonderful experience!!!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Pet Friendly
"Reno business trip"
Very helpful staff. I was on crutches during my stay, and the bell desk and valet staff were great. They gave a free room upgrade. Great place.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
james
"Wonderful overnight stay"
Stayed at the Atlantis overnight for a business trip. Check in took about 15 min as only one person wae checking in guests but once I received my key and was on my way, everything was superb. Parking wasn't as bad as I had figured for such a large casino. I cannot review the casino/restaurants as I went straight to my room. The room was spacious and very clean. Dim/mood lighting was nice. Typically hotels can have harsh room lighting but the lights in this room made it very peaceful. Bathroom was well equipped with soaps and towels. Shower had great water pressure. The bed was super comfy. Ordered room service and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Highly recommend. Overall a great overnight stay. I will be returning to Reno in a couple weeks and will be staying at the Atlantis again.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
eric
"Baby's first overnight"
My baby's first long drive and overnight. Everything went great and I will come back for sure.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Irish
"Best hotel in Reno"
The staff is great, wonderful property and good gambling. Lots of things to do if you like to stay away from downtown.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Clayton
"Get the free buffet breakfast. It's worth it"
Atlantis is great with it's buffet and services. The slots are the best in Reno, but this trip was more of a getaway for me and my husband. The option to get free slot play and a free buffet breakfast definitely made the trip worth it. Especially on a Saturday night to get a free $44 for two brunch with champagne included.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Danielle
"Average Casino Hotel"
We stayed in a standard room and found it to be standard!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Good room, expensive spa and slow wifi."
It was a good hotel, spa was great, but too expensive for me. Paying $150 is too much, I think. They have clean and comfortable room. They only have very slow wifi for free.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Takuya
"Great hotel, great service."
The room was a great size for a family. Bed where comfortable and the bathroom was really nice and clean. The hotel was easy to get in and out both when using valet parking and when parking the car by ourselves. Plenty of restaurant options available both at the hotel and in the close vicinity of the hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Karina
"Sad Lobby, Sweet Slumber"
This was a last minute family getaway to meet up with some friends who live in Reno. I stayed here a few years ago and recalled really enjoying it, particularly the pool and spa. This visit, however, didn't really allow for use of those amenities due to time constraints and weather. I found the self parking to be convenient with a relatively short walk to the check-in. I didn't have to battle much of a line, but I was checking in outside of the normal rush times. The staff was very friendly and efficient, but I was distracted by what a disappointment the appearance of the check in desk was. It really made an awful impression. It stunk from the cigarette smoke of the casino, and it just wasn't attractive and inviting. The place looked in desperate need of an update. Fortunately, the room pretty much made up for the disappointment downstairs. We didn't have any problems with noise or odors. The pillows and beds were surprisingly comfortable. And I really enjoyed the bathroom amenities.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"we liked it!"
My wife and I had a good time playing in the casino ( even if we did not go home winners)
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Dustin
"Very good"
Very good
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Wilfredo
"great getaway :)"
fabulous!!! staff was SUPER kind & helpful and the spa was AMAZING!! must try. food was also interesting and tasteful.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
krystal
"nice, good spa, great view"
went to the spa it was great! did like the pepper mill a little better though
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
norcal
"Terrible Rooms"
This hotel needs to pay more attention in their room condition. We pay more than $400 for new year's and their room were in ready bad condition. The carpets were very duty, the bathroom door wasn't working, the smell of cigarrete, the furniture with dust, and to end the nighmare it was a leaking on new year's eve. The customer service didn't do anything for us terrible hotel for what you pay!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Cramped breakfast room"
Lots of food choices. Nice room. The facility for breakfast at the Tower lacked space for many guests.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great stay, but somehow my jewelry got stolen urin"
place is clean and very nice, a little too expensve for what you get!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
retired couple
"Ski Trip"
All the staff in this hotel are professional and are very pleasant, from front desk, wait staffs and spa. It was a pleasant surprise. Bistro Napa was really good. Casino dealers were also very nice.
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Booked two queens, stuck with one king and three people. Luckily we're able to get a rollaway for our daughter. Very cramped, but otherwise ok room. Signage at the hotel sucks, perhaps by design. Good food at Bistro Napa and Purple Parrot.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Okay hotel but won't stay again"
The air is bad due to smoking in the casino. The room is Okay, but the toilet cover in our room had urine stain on it when we checked in.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
eric
"Connot get rid of smoking."
The problem was smoking in neighborhood.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Xiaojie
This hotel is best for family stay in reno area.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
BeongKwon
"Cigarette Ruined Room"
The bell hop and night desk person were very friendly. The lobby and our room smelled like a dirty ashtray. They bed was very comfortable but we only had 2 towels for 5 of us. Thank goodness we showered earlier and had a 5AM flight. I will never book at a casino again because I was not aware that they have no NON-SMOKING ROOMS. The morning desk person said, sorry I guess the maid did not clean as a non-smoking. To non-smokers there is no such thing and the room should not be booked as NON-SMOKING. My whole family smelled from the short time in the lobby and staying in that room. Two of us have asthma.
Sandi
"Def going again"
Was a great stay and great value for money
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Gursimran
"Good hotel with all necessary amenities"
Pleasant experience. No issues with the stay. Healthy food options at the restaurants limited.
Stacey
"Christmas visit"
The stay was very nice, checkin was easy, the rooms were very nice and comfortable, the casino was clean and services were promt. We dinned at the purple pariot, the service was good, the food was average. Would look at dining at one of the other restaurants in the hotel next time we visit. Overall we had a good Christmas visit
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Dusti
"i love the view from our room breathtaking!!"
love the hotel ... view is breathtaking!! comfort n cleanliness the best! easy registration .. very helpful!
Mignon
"Gross dirty rooms"
This is not at all what was advertised. We did not get a room that had a tv in the bathroom. Hotels.com listing says that the room we purchased would have a tv in the bathroom. Spoke with front desk manager and she said that is only a select amount of rooms and not the luxury room that we had purchased. The linens were stained. Paint pealing on countertops. Not at all a 4 diamond room. Moved rooms once and then that room had stained sheets, dirty mirrors with someone's dna on them and the lights on the bed haven't been cleaned since they were installed. The maid service came in and remade the beds with fresh non stained linens but not something that should be required to be able to sleep in the beds. Will not stay again ever!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"not a value for money ."
we stayed at nuggets during our last visit , which was far better than atlantis.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"two day family escape"
Nice place to stay, close to mount Rose, a lot of things to do for a family with kids, Good food, close to shopping One of the best deals we have had in Tahoe area
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Oleg
"Will Stay Again"
Everything would have been really great. My room (#645) has a bright spotlight bursting through the window at night. Closing the blinds/curtains completely would have not allowed me to see the sun in the morning. Not a huge deal. Otherwise, I'll definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"nice clean hotel outside of downtown Reno."
Room was clean, and we were on a non-smoking floor, so room did not smell of smoke at all. Beds were comfortable, no lumpiness anywhere. Rooms were quiet where we did not hear the parties next doors to us at all.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
JR
"Best night in Reno"
The service provided from the Valer, hotel front desk, baggage claim, to the restaurant staff were amazing! Service, friendliness were outstanding. This is definitely a place my husband & I will return to & will recommend to family & friends!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Vicki
"Clean Friendly Place"
Our family of four was traveling from Tucson to Oregon and at the last minute decided to stop and sleep in Reno. We read a lot of reviews and decided that this was the best choice. Upon arrival, we immediately noticed how clean and friendly everyone was. The room was very spacious, plenty big enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. The bathroom was huge. There was plenty of coffee, tea and 2 bottles of water. The kids loved the game room on the 2nd floor. We would have stayed longer if not for the need to get home. Great place to stay, would stay again.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"CHANGED MY ATTITUDE ABOUT STAYING IN A CASINOHOTEL"
I generally do not like to stay in the mega HOTEL CASINO RESORTS in Reno, but this place changed my mind. I don't like getting lost in these huge places with parking a half mile away, but this hotel, even though it looks large, is much easier to navigate and get around than a nearby competitor, which I've stayed at. The parking is free and close by. There are plenty of restaurant choices within the hotel, and the food there is EXCELLENT! Our room was not too far from the elevator and they gave us a choice of being on an upper floor or a lower floor. We don't gamble much, but all the games and tables you'd want in a casino are there. I have stayed in many different hotels/motels in Reno and this is one that I will be returning to even though it is a couple of miles from Interstate 80, which is where I prefer to be close to.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Bambi
"Great place."
Great place. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Nicely upgraded with friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Jane
I felt comfortable and secure. Just I was one night, for me was wonderful time.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Very positive check in and out. Good restaurants on premises.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Family reunion"
A great place to stay for all family members, old and young!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Cheryl
"Great helpful staff and a great price"
The room seemed a little smoky, and was not very updated, considering it was in the Luxury Tower. The staff was all really kind and helpful. I got an amazing deal on the room, too.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Atlantis is FanTASTIC!!!"
This place and the employees are great and could honestly teach a few resorts in Vegas how things should be done. The rooms are top notch, and offer the best amenities and the best quality.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Transferred from a BAD! hotel. What a difference."
Clean room, nice features. Should of had a microwave and refrigerator though.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice Holiday Gataway"
staff was friendly and active. bellman was helpful. valet parking was a plus. Casino- nice and clean Buffet was great. Overall service was great.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"terrible room"
I felt that the room could have been more cleaner and more upto date..carpets were dirty snd nasty
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"not so luxury"
i asked for a nice view and got the view to a wall. I payed less last time I stayed here and got a better room not to mention bigger. luxury room had nothing luxurious about it.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014