All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America

"Nicest Resort in Reno"
Nice resort!
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Short family get away"
Nice little get away for our family. We did use the indoor pool which was really nice for our two boys ages 13 and 11. We woke up at 6:30 am to use the pool since it was less crowded.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Yen
"Great Value"
Perfect accommodations at a very reasonable rate. All our requests were met.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Aussie travellers"
Only stayed for one night. Check in quick and efficient . Happy hour in Napa Lounge for food and drink very welcome, but busy.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Nothing Special"
I did not feel very safe there at all. We arrived at 9pm (on a Monday) and there was only a 24 hour restaurant open The Purple Parrot. The room had an odd odor as you walked in but the room was clean and a nice size.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Great place"
Great place very nice
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Very Nice."
My husband and I really like our room and we will stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Peggy L
Great hotel great price
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"My Get Away"
Stay was wonderful - disappointed that the hottub was under construction and unuseable. A room with a hottub wasn't available either.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
marilyn A
"Reno hotel"
Nice in and out location
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
James T
"Great place"
Great place been here many times
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Had a great stay"
Loved the pool and waterfall, but the hot tub was out of order.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Fun Times"
awesome awesome awesome. I did have a meth addict follow me to my hotel room which was very scary but security took care of him asap.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Cilicia
"Getaway"
Restful last minute getaway...nice racebook and casino not too smoky.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Noney
"Atlantis stay."
Great stay.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Very comfortable hotel
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Very friendly check in staff."
Awesome weekly rate, we stayed there for an early check in time for surgery the next morning and we live out of town. It felt like a mini vacation. We've already decided this was the hotel casino for birthday weekend.. Your staff is awesome.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Colleen
"excellent"
Excellent hotel ever no comment over all.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Rey
"The place to stay in Reno."
We wanted to check the trip by train to Reno and only were at the hotel for one night but all of us were very happy with the hotel, the service, location and staying in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa at the Concierge Hotel Tower. That's the way to go, the price of the room includes the Happy Hour and a nice breakfast in the morning. Great value.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"Excellent choice!"
I was staying for business and it was so convenient to stay at the Atlantis. Centrally located, easy parking with the valet. The staff are incredibly helpful and personable. The room was beautiful, clean and quiet so I could get some work done and rest well. Definitely enjoyed my time.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Anjo
"Atlantis Rocks!"
After a delayed check-in, the room I was originally assigned turned out to be awful and definitely uninhabitable. The management upgraded me to a concierge level room and it was amazing! Great room and experience. They really have wonderful customer service and I would definitely recommend them.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great Value, Close to Airport."
I wanted to stay one night close to the airport. My room was quiet and very comfortable. Considering the comfort of the room, the price was outstanding. If I need to stay a day close to the airport, I will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Caleb
"Overpriced volleyball weekend rates $250/night."
No frig's in room. Found out by asking the maid that you have to call to get a portable frig.--I was on 18th floor. My daughter also made one long distant phone call from room $16!!! Hotelcould not give me any info. on length of call or Ph# she called but it was to me and it was not more than 1 min.!!! EXSPENSIVE without any details. Middle tower is dated.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Reno 1"
Asked for king got 2doublesm
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice hotel and good location fory needs"
I stay here often because it is a clean and comfortable and is centrally located.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
The room was great. Quiet and clean. I was a little disappointed in the buffet. It may have been because I stayed there on a weekday, but the menu was not up to par. And the usual good service wasn't there. Had to chase down the server for more drinks. Overall I love staying at the Atlantis. Good location and staff is very helpful.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice hotel with amenities for everyone."
Staff was willing to accommodate our request. Hotel room was clean and comfortable Great hotel for Great price
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice place, good time"
Great time. Was a one night only in town for business, so really quick. Had to wait two hours for my room, but staff was very nice and they have me an awesome upgrade to a two-room jacuzzi suite. Wish I had more time on property but was great. Elevators were a little slow and clientele was not what I was expecting-a lot of families with small children. Not what I thought for a casino. Outside pool was closed for resurfacing, which was unexpected. Really wanted to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather but no opportunity for that. Hope to make it back there again one day.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Awesome, friendly and Accessible!"
My first time thrust and we came back on the way back home!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Deena
"Little outdated but our room was quiet."
Stayed at the Eldorado in Reno as well this week. It had a simpler room but the casino and atmosphere was better. The Atlantis did have a nice computer system to preprint boarding pass for flight out in the lobby. Had view of airport and hills. Hotel not full so not sure why we didn't get a nicer view.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Alice
"Excellent location; great for couples."
A great place with lots of amenities. Great food! A good variety of restaurants that serve good portions and taste is top notch. Even had room service; it was fast and the food was excellent! The spa, gym, salon and pools are fabulous. All the gaming you need and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and clean with great views (depending on your room of course). Had a spa room; big with picture windows across the entire room! Beautiful. The spa was not intrusive as it was in its own nook not far from the bed and near the window with spectacular views. The room itself had lots of room to sit and relax, great TV and very spacious overall. The bath room had a nice big shower with a sitting area, standard sink & counter area and a toilet in a semi private area on the other side of the wall, no door to separate the space though. The bed was a bit firm for my taste but to each his own. It's off the strip not located near any other casino, so if you like to casino hop this isn't the place for you. We did not look into any onsite entertainment at all.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ltrainjr
"Family friendly"
Pool was not very supervised so many kids running around. The buffet staff was very accommodating breakfast was included in our package.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
The room was very nice and comfortable. I would recommend to everyone.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel casino"
We had a great time food and service were great. Rooms were very clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
sandy
"Apprehensive but pleased"
I was apprehensive about staying at this hotel, because the front desk staff when I called both times were rude. Very rude! However, I decided to give it a try. I was absolutely pleased with the rooms. Brunch/Breakfast staff on the 25th floor and the housekeeping staff were terrific.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Tracy
Clean room, pleasant staff, smoky downstairs, but not in the room tower. Overall, a good experience.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Amber
The hotel room was very spacious and comfortable; the woman at the check in counter was not very friendly and said 3 times, well you booked through expedia and not directly through the hotel, as she was looking for my second reservation. We went up to the rooms and only one key card worked, so we had to go back to reception and get new keys. Other than the initial service, everything else was great.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice for the price"
We stayed for 1 night on our way out of Reno airport. It is less than 5 mins away. The beds were great, the room large, comfortable and had what we needed. The bathroom was a little dated, but good size and clean. The staff were all very helpful and kind especially in the concierge room. The concierge breakfast was fine, breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt etc. we spent $100 less than nearby chains - so it was all good.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Colleen
nicest room and cheapest out of 5 we stayed in during our 11 day trip
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Clean, comfy and yummy dinner"
The room was wonderful. I was there on a business trip. I normally dread going through Casino's to get to my room. In this case I walked from the registration desk, straight to the near by elevators. The room was immaculate and the bed was so comfy. I had a nice dinner upstairs where they have the sushi. Enjoyed it and went back to work in my room.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Alma
"Convenient from Airport/Great experience"
My wife and I had a wonderful stay at the Atlantis. Very quick check-in as we didn't arrive until very late. The staff was terrific overall, very courteous and helpful. We worked out at the gym inside the Atlantis the next morning and the facility was much more than adequate. We were also very surprised as to how great the food was at the breakfast buffet the next morning. Neither of us are much into buffet food, but the Atlantis was an exception. Would stay here again without hesitation.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Atlantis- don't pay extra for breakfast deal!"
I like the Atlantis and stay there when I go to Reno, this stay I paid extra for the meals. I was tired and did not notice that I did not get the voucher at check-in. That next morning I called the front desk, explained the situation and they told me to come down and get the vouchers. I went down to get the vouchers at 10:45 am and she said "it shows they got printed that night"- I said "I never got them." After waiting for a manager until after 11 am, I was told the breakfast ended at 11 am ~ so being disgusted we left !
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Retired"
Nice restaurants closed when we arrived. Nice coffee shop might work???
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great Place to STAY!"
We loved the hotel, and all the employees! Our room was spectacular!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Marianne
"There was no room service"
Was too far from I-80. The room was not worth the price.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Perfect stay for us after a long drive."
The hotel was great! It was very well priced and had everything we needed. The casino was there, but wasn't necessary to use.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
chas
"Concierge tower not worth higher price."
Chose it because of good rating on Tripadvisor, paid extra-a lot extra-to stay in concierge tower, WOULD NOT do it again. Not worth the considerably higher price. Ladies in concierge lounge were lovely but snack offerings slim and unappetizing, while Anna at check in was completely unhelpful, ignoring my questions, focused only on checking us in. Never answered single inquiry, just looked at me blankly, ignoring the question. Won't stay there again or recommend.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Excellent except smoke from Casino"
Stop over: i do not smoke or gamble and it was winter, therefore, I could not find a non smoking area inside while waiting for rides. The Jacuzzi area excellent & pool area nice - my room was clean and very comfortable - my inly complaint was the smoke from Casino.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Annie
Staff was great and room was comfortable. Nice experience.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"It was really great!"
We got an upgraded room and it was wonderful. The room was extremely clean, big and very comfortable. I was thoroughly pleased with my experience.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015