All hotels in Paris, France

Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
    Uncomfortable
I dont like it at all. It was too small and uncomfortable. Smells weird.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, We are very sorry if something disapoint you durineg your stay. Next time, Do not hesitate to come to our front desk if something is wrong in your room, we could have found a solution to make your stay enjoyable, and resolve that problem if we know wich room.. All I checked was normal..
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
The room needs cleaning dirt and dust in crack floor. Needs air condition.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Safe neighborhood, close to metro"
Nice small hotel, easy to find. Very small room, dated furniture, but clean. But who cares, you not there to sit in the room anyways. Close to two metro stops, walking distance to opera house. Noisy restaurant bellow, at 2am loud crowds coming out of the bars, to the point you have to close the windows. Nice small grocery store a cross the street, in the evening a great food to buy just in front of the hotel. Nice staff. I wouldn't bother to purchase the breakfast, the breakfast room was just so so. Yes, small elevator, but big enough for two people with two suitcases, not like what the other people are saying. Comfy beds.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, Thank you very much for your feedback. Our area are very convenient for tourist, lots of restaurants, and shops. We are sorry that the guest of the restaurant below where noisy, hopefully it does not happen so often. Despite they are simple , our furniture are quite new . We trying to do our best to keep our hotel clean and well maintain, even if our decoration is simple. The principal is to please our guest and keep a competitif rate. Hoping to see you again.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
MARTINA
""very disappointed overall.""
Our stay was not comfortable and as a three stars hotel, it was not met our needs and could it rate as one or two stars. The passages was so dark and building was old.Not friendly staff. I never stay at this hotel and don't recommend to others to choose it at all.
3 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Ho"
Hotel was very clean, staff pleasant, well located but difficult to find. Gave excellent service for the price. But would appreciate a minibar fridge in the room as well as a coffee maker. The air conditioner in the room which could only be set for 1.5 hours left much to be desired
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Last minute hotel booking!"
The hotel was comfortable and clean. Wifi was sketchy at best. Hotel was close to good choices and the metro. We had a nice stay.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Small and not super clean"
It is hard to find nice hotels in the area but the price of this one was ok. The room was too small for two people and the wifi is not free. because we went to sleep only I dont care for the size But the beds were not comfortable either.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Austin
"Convenient and affordable hotel choice!"
I chose this hotel because it was convenient to many metro lines, very affordable, and was recommended by reviews. My partner and I stayed here 8 nights, and were very pleased with our room, which included a desk and chair, suitcase stand, closet with selves, and nightstand with light switches. Our bathroom was very clean and all appliances worked well, soap/shampoo dispensers were included. Previous budget hotels I've booked in Paris have given me far less for similar prices, and were often inconveniently located. Our room was the perfect size for two people staying for a week, and we never felt too cramped. This hotel is a quick walk to the 3, 7, 8, and 9 metro lines, close to Gare du Nord for taking the RER to the airport, and we found it quite pleasant to walk 10-15 min to the Opera and Galeries Lafayette or 20-25 min to the Louvre, Orangerie, or Musee D'Orsay. There are tons of places to eat around Grands Boulevards, and you can get anywhere in the city fairly quickly. There are also several grocery stores on the street if you'd like to grab a drink or snack for the day for a good price. I'd recommend this hotel for people who want to enjoy everything that Paris has to offer and are looking for a convenient hotel to sleep in, especially young couples or students. You're not coming to Paris to spend time in your hotel room, for goodness sake! This place has all you need, is clean, comfortable, convenient, and doesn't break the bank. Enough said.
Julia
"not a three star quality"
the area is well known to us and we have stayed in the past in 3 stars small hotel around there. The room was not very clean, dusty with light bulbs missing in most of the sockets. Soap dispensers in bathroom: one broken, the other one empty. Royale Bergere is off my list
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Dirty exterior, cramped reception"
7th floor triple room is a joke. You can't stand up, cramped. I'd rather camp
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
seasoned travel
"Three night stay in Paris"
This hotel was a great value for the money. The location is close enough to about 5 different metro line stations, so getting around the city was very convenient. The staff was helpful in recommending the quickest route to Versailles and other locations. We fortunately got the biggest room on the floor, so space wasn't an issue for us. There is an elevator, so don't worry about dragging luggage up flights of stairs. The room was clean upon arrival, and our towels were switched daily. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. We opted not to use the €9 breakfast, so I can't comment on that.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
"One of the worst hotel experiences in my life."
The hotel staff was rude, the rooms are tiny, rooms looking towards the street are noisy, the beds had lumps and where very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Javier
"Breakfast not included"
The hotel itself was satisfactory. The size of the room was ample for 3 adults. The bathroom was also a good size. The shower however was the smallest shower I have ever been in. It was smaller than my motor home's. The location was great. It was two blocks from the metro, had a laundromat across the street, a small grocery store across the street and another one around the corner a great bakery around the orner and many small cafés. The problem we had was I booked the room and was told breakfast was included. When we got there I was told they never book with breakfast included. I even had the clerks name who made the reservation from hotels.com but the desk. Clerk said I would have to pay 9 euros apiece. I decided not to pay this crazy amount and I am glad we did. We went to a small store around the orner each morning and had coffee, fresh fruit and pastries for lot less. There is also no free wifi. The two desk clerks were not very friendly. They were not indicative of the rest of paris.
8 night family trip May 7, 2014
Debi
"I will go back"
I was extremely pleased with this hotel everyone was helpful and friendly perfect location few minutes away from metro and some of the best spots in paris plenty of restaurants within a walking distance. And yes the room was clean. I will go back
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, A very thank you to you. We are very happy that you were pleased staying in our hotel. The reason of our work is to get this kind of return. We try to do our best to make your stay as good as possible, when you are far from your home. Getting a good appreciation is giving us more reason to continue to do our best. Sincerely. The manager.
4 night trip Jan 29, 2014
M Raftani
"Good, well-located, Paris hotel."
This is a small, clean hotel right by the Follies Bergere. It is very conveniently located by the Grands Boulevards Metro stop. It is in easy walking distance to many attractions. The neighborhood - while a bit touristy - is filled with shops, restaurants, and everything that you could need. The hotel itslef is clean. There was a nice bed, cable TV, and a typical, serviceable French shower. The management was nice enough to give me my choice of rooms and I went for one on the third floor with a view of the street. (The one on the first floor had no light.) All in all, a great choice for an inexpensive Parisian hotel.
3 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
"Convenient location!"
We enjoyed our stay at hotel Royal Bergère! The Hotel is in a great area (safe), restaurants, cafes and grocery store across the street. Bike rental a few steps away for the more adventurous. Otherwise the hotel is a few blocks away from the subway (5 min walk). Close to many attractions we did most of them by bicycle. The hotel room is quite small but has everything you need including a tv. There was no mini fridge, however the hotel staff was kind to let us store some fruits and snacks in the fridge downstairs. The staff is welcoming and there are plenty of information booklets in the lobby. There is an elevator and the room was clean.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, I'm happy that you enjoyed our hotel. We keep trying to do our best to please all our guest. It is true, that we have the "Velib" in Paris is a good way of admiring Paris for anyone who loves riding on a bike. There is a station everywhere in Paris, and it is very cheap to use this system. Just 1 euro per day and if you exchange bike every 30 min , No extra cost. Thank you for giving this information to future guest, that's a way of transportation that we don't think about .... See you next time. The Manager. Ben
2 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2013
twosisters
"Nice but small"
I had a good stay at the hotel. It was relatively close to the center of Paris and the hotel staff was very nice. The room was quite small, but I was expecting this so it was not a big surprise. I had to leave my bag all day after I checked out, and they were very nice about watching it for me. A good option for a budget traveler who wants to stay a few steps above a hostel.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our little familly hotel. We try to do the best to please all our guests. Like you underligne it, we are next to everything, even though , we are not in the geographical center of Paris. We are at : 10 min walk to the Opera & Big Dpt Store, 20 min walk to the Louvre , Notre-Dame de Paris, Sacre-coeur , etc. Most of the Touristic places can be reach with a direct Metro Line.. Hope to see you again. The Manager : Ben
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2013
Betsy
"very disappointed overall."
Not friendly, tiny room, tiny elevator, ancient beds, charged us for things we didn't even use, very argumentative, no air conditioning, very loud neighborhood, creepy neighborhood, would not recommended at all and way too expensive for the quality.
6 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
"Clean and nice"
Small compared to American standards but I think that is typical in Europe. Bathroom was large. Place was clean and safe.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, Thank you for choosing us and your comment. I'm glad that you find our place safe & clean. It is true that our rooms are not so big, that is the inconvenient of old Parisian buidings. And, after travelling several times in US, I understand the expectation of US citizen ... Sincerely . The manager
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2013

"Uncomfortable"
Bedroom was tiny, bed was uncomfortable
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
We are very sorry that you did not feel confortable with us. Sorry that you did not come to us , so we can find a solution. Regards.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Grant
"Not If I Had Known"
To begin with a basic hotel and would have sufficed but this was not what I expected when I booked a ‘Mystery Hotel’ where the standard was stated to be that of a Double Tree or a Radisson Hotel! This was not. I would actually say two stars. My standards have improved over the years and if I had known that this is their equivalent to those types of hotels I could have got what I wanted through my other loyalty discounts. I will never book a ‘Mystery Hotel’ again! Now to be fair, the hotel is a basic hotel. Clean room and bathroom. A safe, TV, and storage space and bag rack. French windows that open and lock the sound out if it gets too noisy. The staff were exceptionally friendly and all spoke English. No coffee or tea in the rooms but I was under the impression you could get it in the foyer. However they turn the machine off at night, so I had to go out again to find some coffee. Internet was €2.50/hour in all areas (so I definitely wouldn’t have stayed if I had known). The safe was locked open. When I reported it they said they couldn’t reset it (which I found strange); however they did offer me to leave my valuables at the Front Desk. Just a few small things that put me off this hotel. If I had known prior I would have gone elsewhere. However, depending on what price you pay and what you need: a basic hotel.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"pleasant small hotel in central position"
walkingdistance to major sights. lots of restaurants
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, Tjhank you for your Feedback. It make us happy and we will continu to do our best. Hoping to welcome you again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
george
"1st time in Paris - Wonderful birthday weekend."
The hotel is in a good location,so very easy to walk to all main attractions. Even catching the Hop on Boat made the trip very interesting. We were only there for 2 full days but managed to see all the things we wanted.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, What a great thing to Spend your Birthday in our Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed staying with us. It is very convenient to go to any touristic place from our Area. Hoping to see you again for your next One Sincerelly.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Dorothy
"Disappinted"
Towels were grey and frayed with age. Room was ok but that is all.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Tracy
"So-so Hotel"
Okay hotel but did not have a safe room for luggage storage & free wifi access. Airport transfer was also more expensive than another hotel. Upgrades needed. Old lifts.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, We do have place to keep your luggage all day long. This place is not locked, but We never had any luggage lost.stolen since I'm working (25 years) . A Lock place does not mean safer, most hotels just give the key to any guest, who can mistake luggage ... Concerning airport transfert, it's been 8 months that we are not working with any shuttles. We had too many trouble with them , that we completelly stopped... We just offer Taxi Service . Best regards. The manager
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
PH
The room was small basic but clean, no tea or coffee in the room can buy from downstairs. We had a room at the back rather dark and no veiw. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment. Had lovely coffee and croissant accross the road at corner pattisarie. Location great nice area to wonder around the follie bergere at the end of the street. Plenty of eateries and interesting passage ways to stroll through. Close to 2 metros.
julie
"vibrant location"
The hotel was situated in a great location with easy access to the metro and surrounded by lots of restaurants and cafes. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were of a reasonable size and adequately equipped. The only down side was the noise from the street however most days we we tired from all our walking and sight seeing that we usually dropped off fairly quickly.
4 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2014
"Great location, does what it says on the tin."
Had a couple of days in Paris watching the tennis and was looking for a hotel that was fairly central and inexpensive. Have stayed in Paris numerous times before so accustomed to the fact that room sizes are not generous. Hotel is 2 mins walk from Grandes Boulevards metro stop so very handy. Lots of restaurants/bars nearby so after checking in at 9.30pm there was plenty of time for a couple of beers and the plat du jour. Chartier restaurant is 1 minute away and there were 100 queueing even at 9.30. Go if you can, not for the food which is good but no more - but to look at the interior, watch the slick waiter operation and just drink in the atmosphere. You can walk down to Les Halles in 20 mins (Pompidou Centre, Rue Montorgueil for foodies) and to Rue de Rivoli in another 20 mins. Paris- the hotel is just for kipping in!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Rob
Very nice hotel, small,basic room (usual for Paris), but clean and pleasant. We loved the neighborhood and the staff was very nice.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
ivana
"absolutely pathetic, and borderline criminal"
most hotels these days have free wifi. this one doesn't. after assuring us that the wifi would work on as many devices as we want whenever we want if we just pay 10 euro, we agreed, and it was added to our bill. however, we found that the wifi was dropping out at least once a minute for both of us so we complained and they said they wouldnt make us pay. we continued to use the wifi for a minute here and there, however the connection was pathetic. at checkout, the man at the counter accused us of lieing and cheating because we had used the wifi here and there for minutes at a time. we insisted that we would not pay for a faulty service. however the man continued to shout at us, calling us cheap, and actualy physically LOCKED THE DOOR TO THE HOTEL until we agreed to pay. i gave him 2 euro as a token, but we refused to pay the full amount. he called his friend who stood in front o the door barracading it and wouldnt let us through - he also physically pushed me away at one point. after we threatened to call the police, he said 'just f*** off you cheap f***', and we ran for our lives.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2014
abusedbyhotel
"No WIFI"
This is a well located hotel, just down the road from Folies Bergere and near both Cadet and Grand Boulevards metro. Smells from the Mexican restaurant next door leak into the lobby of the hotel. The hotel is in poor decorative state with old and outdated carpets, bathrooms and facilities; it is quite clear the place is run by a cheapskate. breakfast costs 9 euros. There is no WIFI except one which doesn't work properly and costs 2 Euro for 15 minutes. In this day and age charging for WIFI is inexcusable. The irony is that if they had WIFI that was free and worked they could get away with not renovating the hotel at all. I was so angry about it that the next morning I went to a hotel a few doors down Hotel Gat Folies which was modern had free WIFI and tasty breakfast for 6 euros..
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, I'm desappointed that you did not really love our hotel. Yes, we did have some problem with the nearby mexican restaurant, and get smell from them at lunch & dinner time.The problem, was only at the reception 2 hours a day. We worked together to resolve the problem, because we share the same building, We are in the center of Paris, in the French old buildings , the connection between 2 paret are sometimes invisible. After isolating his part, we openned our ceiling to find out more.. I try to manage our hotel in the best way, I'm not an architect , but try to choose the best I can. We are very far from what we call Style hotel, but we keep our hotel clean and fresh. A Style hotel is not at the same budget, also.. The carpet was not old, but for information, we change them at the end of march only to change with a color that goes better with our simple decoration. All the painting of the hotel is renew twice a year. We choose to offer a Wifi connection of quality stable and functionnable. That is the reason why our Wifi is not complimentary, in the meanwhile we have 2 kind of access. For Short time access , 1 hour for 2,5 €. For Unlimited connection during all your stay at a cost of 10 €. That keep the connection working well for all our users. We also try to offer the best rate we can so we don't add anything in the price to include that service. The majority of people pay this service in the room rate without using it. Our breakfast cost 9€ per person . It is a Buffet that include : As much as you want of hot drinks, orange juice, yogourt, apple sauce, bread, croissant, corn butter, cheese, jam, honey, corn flakes, fruit salad, biscotte, mini-cake .. Some places around give you : 1 orange juice + 1 croissant + 1 egg for 6 euros. You can also find a lot of better coffe shops on the Boulevards, with a nice sitting and view on our famous Grands Boulevards. Best regards. The manager
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Kaninhop
"Perfect for overnight stays"
Can easily walk to/from Gare du Nord but we jumped in a taxi which only took 2 min. Friendly, helpful lady in reception. We had a 3 person room on 7th floor with nice view. Very clean and nice bathroom. A few min walk to Rue de Lafayette, bakery at the bottom of the road, supermarket just across the road, quiet street.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Penny

"fantastisk ophold"
Det var et rigtig godt ophold i et rigtigt godt kvarter, hvor du har alt lige fra butikker til restauranter m.m...
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
DK
"Passable"
Hôtel vieillissant mais bien situé, chambres relativement petite, manque de prises électriques, literie correcte, S2B avec baignoire et toilettes. Les chambres ne semblent pas contenir de détecteur de fumée ou alors il est très bien camouflé. Le personnel est souriant.
3 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
ariel
"Excelente"
Excelente!
10 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
BR
"Pouco confortável"
Foi o pior hotel que fiquei em termos de conforto em Paris. O quarto, nos dias mais frios, estava congelaste. No verão deve ser extremamente quente, pois não tem ar condicionado. O quarto com duas camas de solteiro, só cabe uma mala grande, é muito pequeno. Pra quem gosta de quarto escuro pra dormir, o desse hotel também deixa a desejar, pois as cortinas não impedem muito a luz do sol de entrar. Não tem frigobar, o chuveiro, apesar de ter uma boa vazão, não tem um bom posicionamento, tornando o banho um pouco difícil. A wifi é a pior que já vi. Todas as noites ela fica péssima. O sinal cai de 2 em 2 minutos, ou ela para de funcionar. E só volta ao normal depois das 8h da manhã. Os funcioários são simpáticos, e a localizacãoé a melhor de Paris. É central, perto de tudo, com duas linhas de metro, e muitos bares e restaurantes nas proximidades, que funcionam até mais tarde.
4 night business trip Nov 25, 2015
BR
C'est la premięre fois que je dort aussi bien dans un hotel.Un peu de bruit car des restaurants dans la mes C'est la première fois que je dort aussi bien dans un hôtel.j'étais avec ma fille pour visiter le louvre.la reception nous a laissé une carte de Paris et du métro pour nos vistes. La chambre était un peu petite mais agréable et propre.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Nous sommes vraiment heureux que vous ayez apprécié notre petit hôtel. Nous essayons de faire de notre mieux pour satisfaire notre clientèle et cela est toujours très agréable lorsque nous recevons un commentaire qui nous donne envie faire encore mieux. Avec tous nos remerciements, et à bientôt.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
veronique
FR
"Typiquement parisien : cher pour confort de base"
Dans la moyenne des vieux *** parisiens, chambres petites et bruyantes, mais ni trop vétuste ni trop neuves et plutôt propres, literie confortable, petite télé dans le coin le plus invisible et petit bureau lui tournant le dos, coincé dans l'angle de la fenêtre au courant d'air. Petit dej' buffet correct sans excès, personnel aimable. Ils ont réussi l'exploit de mettre une baignoire dans les toilettes. Le tout trois fois plus cher que n'importe quel *** voire **** en province ou à l'étranger, mais ici c'est Paris, dans un quartier très animé... Difficile d'y trouver mieux à ce prix-là, hélas.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
FR
"Bel hotel, zona tranquilla, vicino"
Abbiamo soggiornato in questo hotel per 4 notti. Camera pulita, silenziosa ed accogliente, solo un po piccola ma è nello standard di Parigi. Wifi gratis in camera e nelle zone comuni, unico neo è continuava a connettersi e sconettersi. Personale gentile e disponibile Colazione a pagamento ma non usato questo servizio...nella zona ci sono tanti luoghi dove fare colazione a meno!
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that the work we are doing to improve our hotel give us such good return. That make us happy to continue to do our best. Hoping to see you again. Tchao. The reception.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
FabD
"立地を考えると十分なお宿です。"
毎回パリ出張の時に部屋が空いていれば利用しています。立地が良いのでビジネス・観光にもおススメです。部屋は近辺の相場を考えると十分かと。ただ今回最終日にエレベーターが故障して動かなかったのはイタかったです。パリのホテルではよくあることですが!?、螺旋階段をスーツケースを持って降りるのはツラいです。そういう意味では女子のみの滞在には不向きかも・・・でもまあ駅も近いし、近辺には遅くまで開いてるスーパーもあるし、食事は多国籍にお店が揃うので、次回も空いていれば利用する予定です。
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, I'm sorry that your stay did not finish well. Unfortunatelly, due to a overload , group of 6 people who did not respect the maximum authorised. The lift was out of order for 3/4 hours. Time for a technician to come and fix it. We hope that everything else was ok for you , and hope that you will come back to us.
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
JP
chambre petite,douche nul,salle de bain trop petite,ascenseur en panne,escalier en colimaçon,etat general trés moyen.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
alfred
"Keep looking"
Where to start?! Its not the staff was blatantly rude, but we got the sense that it would likely kill them to be even a little polite. Our room, which was supposed to include two single beds had just one big bed, which was the least of our problems. The entire room was so small that we could barely move around in it. The comforter on the bed had weird stains. The toilette door didn't close properly, and would pop open at any given second whilst inside. There was nowhere to hang your towels, so we were forced to use them only once as we didn't want sour-smelling towels. The Window in our room had no hook, and a fire-escape was located right outside which made it impossible to dare sleep with the window ajar, which seemed very necessary. The breakfast seemed ridiculously overpriced and was to be had in a cramped little hallway right behind the lobby. The free wifi was joke! It would come and go constantly. The elevator would give even people with no previous fears elevator-phobia, and was broken on the last morning, so that we had to haul our bags down the spiralling staircase. As to the surroundings, it was fine, having many stores, restaurants and cafes (which we took advantage of instead of the hotel-breakfast). I would not recommend the hotel.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, I'm surprised that you had so many trouble while staying with us. I'm at the hotel and the reception all week long, and didn't get any complain from you ? I did receive you at your check in.. I'm sorry that you really did not enjoy your stay, but talking to me, will have probably resolve any problem, and I will have done the best to please you. I'm very sorry for the problem of the elavator on the morning of the 4th , like previously said, unfortunatelly a group of persons used it and it stopped due to an overload . Sorry for that.
4 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2015
SE
"Buona posizione .personale gentile"
Buona esperienza e buon rapporto qualità prezzo .tenendo conto che la città è molto cara in tutto ma almeno i servizi sono molto funzionali e veloci
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Gianluca fatt
IT
"Perfect basic Paris hotel"
Quiet, Nice and convenient Basic hotel room
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear guest, Thank you very much. Nice & convenient Basic hotel, that exactly us. We don't compete with stylish hotels, but keep a hotel clean and good for a very good value. Thank you and see you soon again.
4 night trip Sep 24, 2015
"Very convenient location. Metro station close by."
Best part of this hotel is the location and the friendliness of the staffs. Although the metro station is very close by, i didnt use it as much as expected becuase most of the tourist spots are within the walking distance. Unless for those who do not enjoy walking, personally I would walk around the city given the location of the hotel.
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Dear Guest, Thank you. Many of our guests prefer walking since most of the places are within walking distance. Our metro lines are also very useful. direct to most of the touristic places. Hoping to see you again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Cecilia
KR
"Consigliato!!"
Siamo stati a Parigi per cinque giorni, ed abbiamo soggiornato quattro notti in questo hotel.. Vicinissimo alla metro cadet, situato in un quartiere molto carino e tranquillo.. Camere pulite, staff cordiale e disponibile.. Consigliato!!
Response by Hôtel Royal Bergère
Grazie Mille, for your feed back. Siamo lieti che il vostro soggiorno è andato bene. Thank you again and we hope to see you again .
4 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
davide
"泊まるだけと割り切って"
5泊しましたが部屋の窓は開かなく換気ができませんでした。埃ぽっくて子供は風邪をひいてしまいました。 タオルはしみだらけで洗濯はされているのでしょうが気持ちいいものでありませんでした。 エアコンもなく暑くて困りました。扇風機を借りて対応しましたが。部屋をかえてほしいとお願いしましたが駄目でした。朝食も1日だけ食べてやめました。おいしくないパンとヨーグルトしかありませんでした。近くにスーパーやカフェもあるのでホテルでの食事はおすすめしません。
ままちゃん
JP
"Bien située"
Bien dans l ensemble pour un hôtel stricte minimum très bien pour quelque nuit bien entouré resto ...
aurelie
FR
"Sehr kleines Zimmer für 3 Personen."
Für 3 Personen relativ teuer, aber es wurde sehr spät gebucht, da eine Umbuchung wegen zusätzlicher Person erforderlich war. Vermutlich hätte es zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt einen Rabatt gegeben. Das Hotelmanagement vermittelte eine familiäre Atmosphäre, war nett und auskunftsfreudig. Die Lage neben Folies Bérgères sehr gut und zentral in Gehweite zur Oper. Ich hätte mir ein wenig mehr Romantik und Dekoration gewünscht, auch einen ansprechenderen Frühstücksraum, auch das Bad sehr kein. Aber es gab immer heisses Wasser und frische Handtücher und wir haben uns trotz der genannten Einschränkungen in dem kleinen schmucklosen Zimmer ganz wohl gefühlt.
Sonia
DE
Va helt okej, väldigt litet, bra standard för priset samt väldigt centralt
Other trip Aug 14, 2015