All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Good internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad pool
"Comfortable and convenient hotel"
Very spacious room. Convenient for high end shopping brand and also with a lot of local eatery around with walking distance.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Caroline
"Excellent hotel"
This is my first stay here and I was impressed. Everything. But one thing my son was unhappy was he was told by a staff at the third floor that there was no swimming pool available in this hotel and he was real disappointed. The next day, I tried to ask another staff and found out that we could use the pool at the sister hotel nearby. But it was too late, my son has left the hotel for he stayed only for one night.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Sittinont
"clean cosy"
clean cosy room but no view.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice, new hotel"
Rooms are spacious, beds are big and hotel is very new. The lobby is small but location is very good.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jill
PH
"Nice location, poor hotel entrance after renovate"
Good location, poor hotel entrance & inconvenience mall entrance closed at 10.00 pm too early. Other than that, everything is ok.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Return customer
"Amazing hotel"
We had a wonderfull time at gateway. We will definitely come back to stay at this hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Victor
"What you see in NOT what you get"
Beware of scamming. What you see is not what you get! I booked the continental deluxe double room with twin beds and a "panoramic skyline view" as stated in the description and the photos. When I arrived I was told that they don't have rooms with view at all because the hotel is situated between two other Marco Polo hotels. Or I could upgrade to a suite which apparently has a partial harbor view. Of course I was angry at the time it was taking to negotiate what I already was entitled to and for the feeling that they were trying to rip me off. And after showing them the room description I was told that they only have a partial harbor view room but all of them have king beds only. They offered to add an extra bed and claimed that hotels.com is at fault for providing false description and false photos. I said you have a lot of reviews on hotels.com and I have personally used hotels.com for several hotels and this never happened before. Moreover when I checked the room it had a small window which you can only see out of if you remain standing and not while sitting on the couch or on the bed like what the photo showed. Unfortunately my booking was a non refundable deal so I was stuck there. The room service was yummy. The breakfast was also good. The location perfect. Situated in canton road which puts the champs élysées to shame shopping wise and also it's a 3 minute walk to the pier.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Aseel
Front desk staff are not polite , they are always angry , not tourist friendly staff, but the concierge staff that handle are luggage is nice and helpful.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
PH
"Spacious and really comfortable"
It was a pleasant experience staying in Marco Polo Gateway. The staffs were polite and friendly and the room was really nice.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
SG
"comfort and ideal location"
Now fully refurbished this is like a different hotel. Very modern bathrooms with superb showers. Staff are friendly and helpful the location is perfect I hope to stay here again
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Funtastic, great stay"
Very comfortable, their bed, pillows, and everything. Breakfast was good and staff were very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Kimberly
PH
"Terrible, Awful Customer Service."
I cannot be more disappointed with a hotel than I was with this one. As an international traveler who had arrived in HK just the day before, I was still a bit discombobulated with jet lag when I had to change my previous plans and book a night at this hotel, prior to returning to the States the following day. While still in a fog, I inadvertently booked a room not for that evening, but for the next. When I arrived on property two hours later, they could not find my reservation for that night. It was then that we realized my error. My distinct and total unhappiness with this hotel stems from the fact they would not refund my money for the reservation made in error for the proceeding night. Discussing this with the staff, and then the manager, led to no satisfaction at all. They refused to refund me, AND I had to pay full fare for that evening. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL, EVER. They are not worthy of anyone's patronage.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Roger
"Great service, great location."
Very nice looking hotel, in a great location. Very close to the ferry terminal, TST station and shops, shops shops! Always staff on hand to help whether it's with luggage, directions or dinner reservations. Fantastic buffet restaurant and I never like a buffet but where else can you get all you can eat lobster, Peking duck and Yorkshire puddings all in the same room?! We also got a room upgrade with a harbour view which was very nice.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Denise
"It's like staying on Orchard Road Singapore"
Great location to stay at, near MTR and Victoria Harbour. However, because it's located on Canton Road (Branded label's road) the food is more pricey than other areas in HK. So it'll be good to travel further for food. Shopping wise, just a few stations away from Mong Kok and Causeway Bay.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Jean
"Centralized location"
The service staff were great. Clean and comfortable. However, if you need facility such as pool and gym, it is inconvenient to walk to Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel. Gateway is the most central and convenient of all the Marco Polo Hotels.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Nice Hotel."
Nice and clean hotel. Facilities like gym and pool is not attached to hotel, however.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
SG
The service of staff at the service counter is poor, all others are ok
3 night family trip Nov 3, 2013
"Very convenient hotel"
Ms Phoebe on the continental lounge is very nice:)
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
sharon
"Excellent location"
Very attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble. We would return here without hesitation.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great location for shopping and eating places"
Good location, convenient to shopping area and eating places but the rental is expensive and the renovation during daytime is too noisy.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
TT
"Great Location and Fantastic Service"
This was our first time to Hong Kong and we will be staying at this hotel again. The location was fabulous as it was right in the middle of Harbour City Shopping centre. The service was great and I really recommend the buffet for breakfast, lunch or dinner......amazing. Can't wait to go back!!
5 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Emma
"Entrance location"
A bit inconvenience regarding to the public transportation ie taxi. The rest are all great
5 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Allen
"Fantastic honeymoon"
10 out of 10 - love this hotel and its within perfect walking distance of the star ferry, the Mtr and the bars and restaurants - but just far enough away that its so peaceful inside :)
12 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"great location"
overall is good, great location is the main thing. staff are quite helpful. will stay here again
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
monkey1211
Having to Checked in at midnight due to delay of flight, staff who checked us in wasn't friendly at all notwithstanding I was already very tired from the late arrival. Hence service was not good at all. But cos due to the renovation and the location of this hotel, overall stay was ok.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"A good choice!"
Obviously it is newly renovated cos it still smells so new! I am impressed with the customer service I got from the counter to the bell boy to the concierge. Room isn't very big but good enough to have a cosy rest. The bathroom is definitely more outstanding than the room; it is huge and has everything needed all in one! The shower n bath are separated, generous with amenities. The best of this hotel is the location when the ferry terminal is just within walking distance, u r in the middle of the shopping district. Wonderful stay, I enjoyed so much.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
ShaneCPS
"Great location!"
My usual accommodation venue when I visit HK. Great location, convenient to get around any place. But my friend who arrived earlier wasn't able to check in with the booking details. For some reason, when I arrived, checkin was a breeze. They don't even need the hotels.com booking reference.
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2013
"Refreshed Hotel"
I stay at Marco Polo Gateway 3-4 times a year. The location cannot be beat. I loved the new look and feel of the rooms. The bathroom fixtures were upgraded. Nice touch with the anti-fog mirror. Personally, they could have taken out the tub and just put in stand-in showers. I get nervous everytime I step in and out of the deep tub as it is quite high. Also, there are no comfy chairs in any of their lobbies. We had to wait for our airport transfer for around 45 mins and I got a back ache from the cold, hard seats with no back rests.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Pearl M
PH
"Great location. Helpful concierge."
The concierge was very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping at the 14th floor, 1st 2 days of our stay May23-24, 2013 was very rude. Asked for extra shampoo, while handing to me, it fell down and the lady housekeeping staff just looked at me for me to pick up. ??? Suggest you train housekeeping personnel courteousness to hotel guests. Housekeeping on the 4th Floor was very courteous and kind on our stay on May 26-28, 2013. Highly recommended for his courteousness and kindness in asking for our needs and helping us with our needs.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Fantastic Hotel ~~GOOD!!!"
The hotel is fantastic. This was my first time to stay at Gateway, Marcopolo Hotel. I choose this hotel because it's in good location. But when we check in I found their service was great, the room was very comfortable. I love the comfy beds and the coffee making machine. I will come back again.
2 night trip May 23, 2013
Ivy
Excellent location for shopping.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
PH

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

홍콩여행에 있어서는 좋은 위치의 주변환경이 괜찮은 곳이라 생각됩니다.
Family trip Apr 17, 2016
JIHOON
"Good choice"
買い物至便、部屋の家具類もシックで落ち着きます。Very good!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2016
JP
"Nice hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui"
A very nice hotel. Great access to the station and ferry pier. Simple and modern and it has everything a traveler needs. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2016
JP
"Nice, Chic, Comfortable & Great Access"
抜群なロケーションにありますシンプル&モダンで素敵なコンテンポラリーホテル。旅に必要なサービスと条件を全て揃えているホテルでした。持ち出しできる携帯電話が部屋に備えつけられており、情報収集や連絡を取る為に非常に便利でした。ハーバシティーに直結しておりショッピングを楽しみたい方にはとても便利。3 On Cantonのブッフェは美味しかったです。また利用したいホテルです。
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
"とても快適でした"
ニューヨークの帰りユッタリ美味しいものをということですがピッタリのホテルでした。静かでリラックスできました。
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"立派最高!"
60年ぶりの大寒波の日だったので、暖房がなく部屋が寒い事には参りましたが、香港では仕方のない事です。エクストラベッドの予約はこちらのサイトからは出来なかったので、ホテルに直接メールを入れて、すぐに手配してくれて助かりました。チムサーチョイの繁華街や駅へのアクセス、スターフェリーのアクセスも非常に良く、ハーバーシティのモールにも直結していて非常に便利です。オーシャンビューの部屋を選べるともっと良いと思いました。
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Miki
"It's worth a visit"
The hotel is a great location
3 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
fahad
AE
"シックで広めのお部屋"
フロントの女性が丁寧かつ優しく気持ち良く滞在できた。ウェルカムフルーツは無かったが、リクエスト通りバスタブ付きの部屋だった。部屋も広めでゆったりと過ごせた。
3 night family trip Jan 19, 2016
JP
"The best, Marco Polo Gateway!"
Great stay, right inside a very nice Mall. Staff, amenities and location are the best in HK, you have it all in a walking distance. Next to the ferries too. Easy transfer from the airport to the hotel, for a reasonable rate. No need to worry, it leaves from the airport every 30 mins going to the main hotels in the area.
5 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Mariane
BR
"가족이 머물기 좋은호텔"
쇼핑몰안에 있어 도보로 하버시티둘러 보기에 너무 편하고 스타페리이용하기도 좋아요, 객실은 4인가족이 머물기에 충분하고 서비스 청소상태 모두 양호했습니다.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
ห้องพักสะอาด และ อยู่ใน Location ที่ดีมาก
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
TH
"會再入住"
酒店位置服務都很好,房間內給住客用的可往外攜帶手機也很貼心。但是過了check in時間卻說房間未準備好,這點有些不好,希望可以改善;如果過了check in時間未能入住 但卻要求住客準時退房,這樣會比較不合理
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Lin
HK
房间略小,购物方便
2 night trip Nov 9, 2015
CN
"services being upgraded totally !!"
此次入住真的是没得说。 本来预定的普通双床标间, 但是由于双床房没有了, 被升级到贵宾楼层,并加了床, 额外赠送3个人的贵宾楼层早餐,免费享用贵宾楼层的所有服务, 包括下午茶,傍晚鸡尾酒会。对来港休闲的家庭来说非常好。 也许下次, 自己也会预定贵宾楼层。 而且,酒店还提供了可供上网的手机。对于离不开网络的现代人来说非常方便,是我第一次看到酒店有这样的免费服务。
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Qing
CN
최악! 리모델링했다지만 룸에서 냄새가 너무 심하게 나요. 처음에 체크인하자마자 방 바꿨는데 역시나 똑같아요. 오래된 에어컨 쉰냄새 계속 납니다. 제 옷에서 그 남새가 베었어요. 또 창문 커튼을 젖힐수가 없어서 굉장히 답답하고 건물에 가리워져 있어 룸이 어두워요. 호텔에서 모텔의 기분을 느껴요. 클럽룸이지만 라운지 이용외에는 전혀 다른게 없고, 룸청소도 엉망입니다. 바닥 카펫트에 먼지와 머리카락... 정말 여지껏 경험한 호텔중에 최악입니다.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
JINSU
"快適さを求めるならこのホテル"
初めてこのホテルを利用しました。ホテルの2階からハーバーシティのアーケードに直結していて雨が降っても傘なしで楽しめます。ホテルもセキュリティーが万全で、エレベーターもルームキーがないと乗れないし、部屋に入る時はかざすだけで、差し込み式ではないのでカードの磁気が弱くなっていて開かない心配がない。値段の割に部屋のアメニティーも充実。 次回からはこのホテルを利用したいと思います。
Other trip Aug 28, 2015