All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
13 Harbour City Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

The service of staff at the service counter is poor, all others are ok
3 night family trip Nov 3, 2013
"Very convenient hotel"
Ms Phoebe on the continental lounge is very nice:)
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
sharon
"Excellent location"
Very attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble. We would return here without hesitation.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great location for shopping and eating places"
Good location, convenient to shopping area and eating places but the rental is expensive and the renovation during daytime is too noisy.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
TT
"Great Location and Fantastic Service"
This was our first time to Hong Kong and we will be staying at this hotel again. The location was fabulous as it was right in the middle of Harbour City Shopping centre. The service was great and I really recommend the buffet for breakfast, lunch or dinner......amazing. Can't wait to go back!!
5 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Emma
"Entrance location"
A bit inconvenience regarding to the public transportation ie taxi. The rest are all great
5 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Allen
"Fantastic honeymoon"
10 out of 10 - love this hotel and its within perfect walking distance of the star ferry, the Mtr and the bars and restaurants - but just far enough away that its so peaceful inside :)
12 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"great location"
overall is good, great location is the main thing. staff are quite helpful. will stay here again
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2013
monkey1211
Having to Checked in at midnight due to delay of flight, staff who checked us in wasn't friendly at all notwithstanding I was already very tired from the late arrival. Hence service was not good at all. But cos due to the renovation and the location of this hotel, overall stay was ok.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"A good choice!"
Obviously it is newly renovated cos it still smells so new! I am impressed with the customer service I got from the counter to the bell boy to the concierge. Room isn't very big but good enough to have a cosy rest. The bathroom is definitely more outstanding than the room; it is huge and has everything needed all in one! The shower n bath are separated, generous with amenities. The best of this hotel is the location when the ferry terminal is just within walking distance, u r in the middle of the shopping district. Wonderful stay, I enjoyed so much.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
ShaneCPS
"Great location!"
My usual accommodation venue when I visit HK. Great location, convenient to get around any place. But my friend who arrived earlier wasn't able to check in with the booking details. For some reason, when I arrived, checkin was a breeze. They don't even need the hotels.com booking reference.
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2013
"Refreshed Hotel"
I stay at Marco Polo Gateway 3-4 times a year. The location cannot be beat. I loved the new look and feel of the rooms. The bathroom fixtures were upgraded. Nice touch with the anti-fog mirror. Personally, they could have taken out the tub and just put in stand-in showers. I get nervous everytime I step in and out of the deep tub as it is quite high. Also, there are no comfy chairs in any of their lobbies. We had to wait for our airport transfer for around 45 mins and I got a back ache from the cold, hard seats with no back rests.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Pearl M
PH
"Great location. Helpful concierge."
The concierge was very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping at the 14th floor, 1st 2 days of our stay May23-24, 2013 was very rude. Asked for extra shampoo, while handing to me, it fell down and the lady housekeeping staff just looked at me for me to pick up. ??? Suggest you train housekeeping personnel courteousness to hotel guests. Housekeeping on the 4th Floor was very courteous and kind on our stay on May 26-28, 2013. Highly recommended for his courteousness and kindness in asking for our needs and helping us with our needs.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Fantastic Hotel ~~GOOD!!!"
The hotel is fantastic. This was my first time to stay at Gateway, Marcopolo Hotel. I choose this hotel because it's in good location. But when we check in I found their service was great, the room was very comfortable. I love the comfy beds and the coffee making machine. I will come back again.
2 night trip May 23, 2013
Ivy
Excellent location for shopping.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
PH
Very good location for a shopping trip
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"The Best ."
This hotel was superb, beautiful big room unusual for Hong Kong, great location , quality of room was excellent , beautiful quality towels , I know this may be strange but even noticed how good a quality loo paper was !!! Can't believe I'm commenting on loo paper , but it was so really good ! What a lovely place to stay .
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Glen
"Nice Renovation"
Booked in the newly renovated room. Very nice. Room is still spacious particularly the bathroom which was equipped with a tub. Only let down was the long line checking in, the receptionist at the hotel restaurant insisting a table from another one we preferred and the porter not assisting us with our luggage when the airport shuttle arrived.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
PH
"Great hotel if you shop"
Great central location only draw back is one of its benefits is that is located in a massive shopping mall. Rooms are spacious and clean, just needing a revamp. Smorgasbord for all meals are fantastic value , quality,variety,and presentation,in a dining area that has been done up recently
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
"November trip"
Undeniably great location for shopaholics and foodies!
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2012
Jana
"Tremendous Service"
The service was tremendous. The staff carried out their duties in a very friendly manner and couldn't do enough to help the people who were staying there. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they knew where certain items could be bought. They also organised transport to the airport when I was due to leave Hong Kong by leaving me a letter advising me of when and where I would meet my bus. They also notified me by phone of the time etc that my bus was due. The staff in the restaurant also carried out their duties in an excellent manner. The room that I stayed in was more like a small flat and this was due to the fact that there were renovations being done in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Staff in continental club very courteous helpful friendly. I would certainly reccomend you hotel.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
"Great stay despite the room renovation noise"
We stayed in a continental club room for 2 nights and the extra cost was well worth it. The food was plentiful and amazing, the concierge on our own floor was brilliant. The staff were all outstanding and the location couldn't have been better. However, we were unlucky to be booked into a room right next door to one being renovated and so couldn't stay in our room while they were working due to the excessive noise (couldn't hear ourselves talk). Ohter than that we certainly enjoyed our stay and will re-visit when next in Hong Kong
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Ian and Linda
NZ
"Good spot for HK first timers."
A hotel that is currently under renovation so the rooms not done have clearly had a lot of use. It is in a good spot in Kowloon for HK first timers, as we were. Lots of local eateries and more retail than you can comprehend. Every major brand you ever heard of is everywhere you look. I did get sick of the copy watch and handbag hawkers getting in my face. They clearly target westerners. Not the fault of the hotel though, it is the way HK works. Very respectful and helpful staff, as good as anywhere we have found.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
Evan
NZ
I have a great 3 nighties stay at the hotel . Location is best , east assess to the MTR station, big shopping mall Harbour City is just few levels downstairs etc. i will recommend this hotel to others.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2012
Ong KG

"不錯"
挺舒服的,酒店設施不錯
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
HK
"The most Convenient hotel in HK"
Overall, it's nice. Even though the view of this hotel is blocked with other buildings but still it has many advantage to offset this. Kind staff and convenient location to move other places will make your HK trip comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
yong sik
KR
홍콩 여행을 처음하는 사람이라면 강추.. 호텔도 깔끔하고 하버시티안에 위치하고 있어,,,쇼핑 및 여행을 가는데 최적의 위치임..
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
JAE WON
KR
整個入住由開始都結束都很好,只是我在大堂旁邊整理一下行李時,酒店職員很快已勸我們盡快,其實有點不悅,因只是打開行李一分鐘,亦知道不好意思,本已盡快處理,加上當時大堂人不多,但已被人提點,建議可以看情況,如人不多,看已整理得很久的才勸阻一下。整體服務還是滿意。 聲明:本人不是內地遊客
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
CHU KIN
"Good!!"
위치도 좋고 서비스도 좋았습니다. 다음에도 예약하고 싶네요
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"不错的体验"
地点是方便的,硬件满意,房间大小在香港来说算是很不错的。 可能大陆客人比较多,服务员的普通话都比较好。 handy的手机很方便,可以带着打电话,做热点。热点的速度还行。回来之后才知道几个地区的国际长途也是可以免费打的。。。 胶囊咖啡机、冰箱的饮料很方便。床的舒适度也不错。 唯一有点疑问的,不知道是隔壁的嗓门比较大,还是隔音的效果不太好。
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
tao
"A nice hotel"
very good experience of staying!
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
KE
"게이트웨이 좋아요"
위치야 워낙 좋고 깔끔하고 굿굿 미니바 무료에 홍콩에서 쓸수있는 무료 스마트폰이 방에 있어서 가지고 다녀도 되고 대신 파손되거나 등등에 대한 서명 따로 받습니다(그래서 안가지고 다님ㅋㅋ) 근데 체크인이 너무 늦어져서 너~ 무 짜증났어요 그거 빼곤 만족!!
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
KR
"good environment, for shopping , food, nice"
good location, good service special handy phone for free wify,al, even for shopping , everything all nice. The the room space not small and narrow. I used to live this hotel when I came Hong Kong. Every time I choose this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Chien-hui
"보통"
하버시티 내에 있어서 쇼핑하기에 좋음 또한 침사 추이에도 가까워서 쇼핑 후에 피곤하면 호텔에서 쉬다가 다니면 편함
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
KR
"very valuable hotel in HK"
very good location. clean and comfort room. much bigger room size than other hotel in HK.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
joey
"Best location"
No doubt, the best location for shopping, and reasonable price for a 32 SQ METER Room. The room is clean and everything is good.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2015
YU LUNG
"性价比高"
购物 餐饮 交通 都很适宜 性价比高
2 night trip Feb 1, 2015
feng
"최고의 위치!"
서비스가 매우 만족스러웠습니다.호텔 도착하자마자 벨보이들이 편하게 짐을 케어해주고 호텔에 머무는동안에도 매니저들이 필요한은 없는지 직접 확인하는 등 무척 세심한 서비스가 좋았습니다. 또한 위치가 무척 편리하여 이동하는데 시간절약을 할 수 있었습니다.
3 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"best location!!best service!!!"
위치도 좋고 서비스도 좋았습니다.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2014
"便利で安全でスタイリッシュなホテル"
・地下鉄の駅、スターフェリー乗り場に近く、交通至便。 ・高級ショッピングモールに隣接した賑やかで安全な立地。 ・エレベータはルームキーがなければ乗り込めない等セキュリティも万全。 ・広々としたバスルームは清潔で快適。
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
JP
"깨끗하고 좋았던 호텔 숙박"
좋았습니다. 하버시티 중간에 위치하고 있어 움직이기도 좋았던것 같습니다.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"女子会in香港"
スターフェリー乗り場に近く またチムサーチョイ駅も近くとても行動しやすかったです。私は4度目の香港ですが 何度いっても すぐまた行きたくなります。日本語が話せるスタッフさんに事前にレストランの予約を電話でお願いしました。とても親切で敏速な応対で感謝しております。本当にお世話になりました。また利用させていただきます。
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
MAYUMI
JP
"Good service & location"
Good service
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Ta-Hui
"性价比比之前高了。"
新装修的港威酒店, 硬件比之前好很多, 地理位置不用说了。 只是目前好多的iphone 都是小接口了, 希望他们能考虑把室内音响改为小接口的, 或者有个转换插头。
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Qing
CN
"Gutes Hotel an guter Lage"
Das Hotel ist nicht im Zentrum jedoch kommt man gut vom Flughafen mit dem Airport Express (bis Kowloon) und dann mit dem Shuttle bis Gateway sehr schnell hin. Die Lobby ist schlicht gehalten und für Personen die nicht gerne viele Menschen um sich haben wollen, perfekt. Das Zimmer ist sauber und es hat ein echt gutes Badezimmer, jedoch zu wenig Licht. Das Bett ist sehr bequem und die Zimmerkarte ist NFC basierend also nur berühren und drin ist man. Sehr gut geeignet wenn man gerne seine Ruhe hat.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
DE
"최적의 쇼핑을 위한 위치"
침사추이 쇼핑 후 중간중간 무거운 짐을 방에 갖다놓고 잠깐 쉬기에 좋았고, 시설도 고급스럽고 참 깨끗했습니다. 방에서 무료 와이파이도 좋았고... 다시 꼭 가고 싶은 호텔입니다.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014