All hotels in Greenbelt, Maryland, United States of America
6301 Golden Triangle Dr, Greenbelt, MD, 20770, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient to Beltway and restaurants."
Nice suite for the price. Friendly staff and accomodating.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Media CEO
"Great stay here"
The room was very nice and clean. It was a bit cold, but overall great stay. Very modern yet cozy.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Ally
"convenient to U Maryland"
room clean. staff very friendly and helpful. breakfast quick and good quality (not included in room cost). no frills but fine for a quick stay
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"A very nice and reasonable place to stay"
From check-in to check-out, this hotel was very nice along with being a good value. The front desk staff was excellent during the check-in and check-out situations. I would highly recommend this hotel to a friend.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Kevin Mc
"Nice stay about 30 min from Downtown DC"
Clean room, updated style. Hotel was nice enough to give me a fridge in the room prior to my arrival. Close to grocery store and some shopping.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Beth
"It was ok"
My experience there for the first time is alright....It didn't have a refrigerator in it. Not enough channels to watch. No room service. A deli was down stairs, I would call it a deli....Overall it was ok but I wouldn't go back there....
Response by Courtyard Greenbelt
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. All of our rooms do not have refrigerators however we do have a limited amount of refrigerators upon request that we can place inside the room during your stay. We are looking to put refrigerators in all the rooms in the near future. If you are ever in the area again please stay with us again.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Loved it!"
Great accomadations & customer service at reasonable price. Modern designed hotel, neat in a great area. I will book it again when I visit the MD/DC area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Sitaz
"disappointed outcome"
booked the room because it had an indoor pool and spa. came back from dinner and was looking forward to using these ammenities only to find the pool was covered up for the evening. arrived at 9:40 pm and hrs for the room was 10 pm. apparently 10 pm closing time is not 10pm. will not stay here again based upon this experience. sad as it is a marriott affiliation facility
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
paul
"Very Satisfied Customer"
Went beyond all expectations. All the employees were Super nice and accommodating. Everything first class!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Room had a slight odor, otherwise room was clean.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"The Definition of Hospitality"
On my recent stay, all I have to say is this Staff knows the definition of the word Hospitality. I would like to recognize Kari, the Front Desk clerk. When I checked in, I had request if a handicap room was available for my elderly mother. She politely,say "Give me a minute and let me see what I can do". Not only did Kari get a handicap room for my mother, she had my room be a joining to hers. When we got up to my mother's room, we notice the mini refrigerator was missing. This was a need since, my mother is a diabetic, and needs to keep her medication refrigerated. I let Kari know the refrigerator was missing and she brought one up herself! The whole staff was friendly and always smiling. Whatever, you requested they made sure to make it happen! I've been in the hospitality industry for 25 years and I know great service when I see it!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Luvs2Bake28
Indoor pool and the room were great. Only issue was room didn't have a fridge or microwave but no biggie. No free continental breakfast or free cup of coffee. Overall I was satisfied.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"It was nice"
It's was overall a nice stay I Jus wish when I asked for late check out they gave more than 30mins
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Great!"
The hotel guest services were commendable in every aspect and the resturaunt served us excellent lunch! Also nearby is a local fridays if your in a resturaunt mood. We will definetley be returning:)
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
This is a very clean and convenient hotel the only downfall was the overpricing rates of soda and food in their lounge area. Also they do not have continental breakfast, but they do provide breakfast you just have to pay for it. Customer service was excellent.
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Bri
"awesome place to stay"
This is an awesome place to stay
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"I enjoyed everything"
My stay was very relaxing and enjoyable. I enjoyed the warm feeling the fireplace and colors made me feel. I really liked the small bar-cafe, courtyard, and laundry room. The only thing that was not quite pleasing was the jacuzzi. I think the jets were pointed in the wrong direction. When seated the water shot upward soaking you instead of aiming at the body.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
very clean, workout room was convenient and breakfast in the hotel was also handy and good
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
"Things to do"
Very nice. Close to mall and places to eat.
4 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"At least the staff was pleasent"
The hotel itself was very clean, and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. The room was also clean with no real signs of damage or bugs. However, there was an odd smell that I really couldn't identify from the moment we got there. We also couldn't get any hot water to stay hot for longer than 30 seconds, before going back to room temperature, it didn't matter how far we moved the knob. The rest of it was as expected, and it was quiet for the most part, but short of having a place to sleep, there is nothing special about this place.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
The hotel staff was great, they remembered my name when I returned to the lobby.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"PLEASE READ"
I stay at this hotel often but my last stay wasn't good. Pros: The room wasn't bad. My only issue with the room was the tub had a yellowish ring around it and to me it appeared to be a dirt ring from it not being cleaned on a regular basis. Also there was no refrigerator in the room which wasn't really an issue. I was just a little annoyed because the bathroom didn't appear to be clean and I specifically requested a room with a refrigerator and I called and confirmed before arriving. Usually I give this hotel great ratings but unfortunately this visit wasn't so good. As far as the location goes Friday's is across the street and there is a restaurant in the lobby area with TV's and very comfortable chairs(couches). I would return to this hotel again because this was highly unusual considering how much I frequent here but it was definitely an issue for me as far as the tub goes. Hope this was helpful.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Friend
"Nice but"
My boyfriend and I thought this hotel was very nice. The location was terrible. To do anything we had to drive at least 15 minutes, depending on traffic. The first morning we were there the hot water in the shower was only luke warm. We notified the front desk and they sent someone, but we were told the water company does that? Other than that the hotel was very nice. I didn't like the location so I probably will not be staying there again.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Very good customer service"
Employees were nice. The building was not entirely new, but acceptable
4 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Nicr"
Excellent service and very clean
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Great people!!!"
I love the Courtyard where ever I go!!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Horrible"
I will never go back everything just nasty and poor customer service
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"The bathroom tub was s mess but there cleaned it u"
Over all a great time n friendly people. U have to buy ur breakfast. Didnt like thatm
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
robert
"Great Hotel for the Price"
I needed a hotel for one night. I was heading down to Fed Ex Field to see the Redskins play a Monday Night game. Hotel is about 15 minutes from the stadium. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and attentive. I had a room with two queen beds and it was very clean and was well appointed. They do not offer a free breakfast but do have a breakfast area where you can purchase items a la carte. I didn't check out the fitness center or the other amenities so I can't comment on those. If you need a clean place to stay at a very reasonable price this hotel will meet your expectations. In addition, there is a TGI Fridays near the entrance of the hotel and the hotel is close to a bunch of nearby restaurants and stores in case you want dinner or need something for your stay.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Greenbelt"
Very nice hotel. Had a great stay!
1 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Rock Metheny
"It was good."
I would stay there again, but it was missing a few things. Pay per view channels would have been a nice feature and some sort of free breakfast or at least complimentary apples or water like some of the other hotels have. The pool was OK.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2013
"Great Rooms for a Private Photoshoot"
I choose this hotel because of the price and location. I lately find myself more often looking for hotels like this one because as a model photographer you want privacy, comfort, reasonable price, and good location. This hotel offered all of that especially since College Park is one of the main locales I work out of. The staff here was especially helpful to me. I will definitely plan to use this hotel again for future photo shoots.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Alan C
"Excellent place to stay"
Everything was perfect I must say I will recommend anyone to this particular hotel
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
"Attractive, comfortable, friendly"
Nice rooms, lovely simple decor, very helpful staff. Wonderful, convenient shuttle service to surrounding area.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Room was clean & smelled fresh; I wish there were more eating options very close by. Bed was oh so comfy!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Cyndy
Hotel was very clean and staff were very friendly. Will stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
"OK, for the money"
This is your average 3 star hotel. The area it is located in is ugly so if you aren't staying here on business look elsewhere. The staff is friendly, the rooms are OK, and the price is right. The pool is a bit gross I'm not sure why but it just was kind of creepy. The wifi works well and there are plenty of channels on the TV. I stay here 3 or 4 times a year on business because it is cheap and centrally located. Plenty of free parking. If you are looking for luxury go somewhere else and pay more.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Good location to DC and Baltimore"
The entire staff was wonderful: professional, courteous and friendly! A suggestion: - it would be nice for early fall to have a couple of space heaters or even a gas log fire pit out on your courtyard for those 'cool' evenings. We enjoyed sitting outside but thought how perfect it would be if there were a couple of patio space heaters or even a gas fire pit!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Adelaide Pratt
"Great room"
Room was great. Wish we were there longer out by 5 am
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nightmare"
Booked two nights stay and was confirmed by Expedia, on getting to Courtyard they only have one night stay for me. Showed Courtyard the printed copy of the booked two nights stay, but I was paid a deaf ears. Courtyard insisted that they were fully booked for my second night. I was not provided any assistance whatsoever to get me a room for the second night. I had to go to other hotels to get a room for the second night. It was a big mess. Courtyard, said that I should have booked it direct with them, that the mess was making the booking through Expedia. I know this will not happen to me again, my family or my friends.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Hotel Bar area and breakfest area not staffed and breafest area did not open when stated on the weekend
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
Football Weekend
My stay was great. It almost felt better than being at home.
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2013
andre
Good stays only long walk to room and ice machine.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"AC very noisey"
The .Air Condition very noise. can not sleep.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Hani Aryan
"Great location.."
The room was clean, the air conditioner had an oder when it came on.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"more than satisfactory"
Was really satisfy with my stay
4 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
courtyard
"Greenbelt, MD"
Motel needs updating- a little moisture problem. Bathroom has issue with toilet paper dispenser- wrong location. Nice location, across the street from federal park ( closed due to shutdown) with easy access to restaurants and stores.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Nice location"
Nice quiet getaway. I needed a one night stay, spur of the moment and the price was great.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Honey
I was only disappointed with house keeping Department
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Convenient, tucked away, quiet."
Excellent staff, very friendly and accommodating. No issues whatsoever, private, clean, everything supplied. Thanks!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013