All hotels in Paris, France
30, rue du Mont-Thabor, Paris, Paris, 75001, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"prized Parisian hotel"
The hotel and staff were perfect for my first solo trip to Paris. Accessibility to the rest of the city and major tourist sites top-notch and the hotel has fantastic ambience. My room was the perfect kind of small for me with all the usual comforts.
2 night trip May 25, 2015
Bryce
"Perfect!"
This hotel is perfect. The staff goes above and beyond to help out. The location, just behind the Louvre, is central to everything. It is located on a quiet little street so the room was quiet. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated and perfect for our quick trip to Paris. I would highly recommend my friends and family to this small hotel.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Kathleen
"nice and comfortable stay"
good and nice experience over-all. hotel staff are all nice and courteous.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Small hotel small room not comfortable at all"
Not good hotel over priced for nothing 50 euro more than enegh for that hotel
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
welteaceller
"Weekend in Paris"
I stayed at the Hotel Du Continent by myself for a weekend in December and I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful and the neighborhood was beautiful. The room was small (not unlike any other European hotel room) but very comfortable and clean. I walked to all of the major tourist sites and there was excellent dining close to the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Carolyn
"Location, location, location"
The rooms are small, even by European standards. If a large room is required, book elsewhere. Although small, the rooms were functional, tastefully decorated, and clean. Book this hotel for the location at the heart of Paris; many top attractions are within walking distance. The staff spoke English well, and Melanie was particularly helpful in informing of other attractions (e.g. the Christmas Market), in obtaining tickets (at no charge), and recommendations for restaurants.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Chance
"Great location, cute little hotel."
Right in the heart of the first arrondissement, the small hotel is close to public transportation, the Louvre, shopping, là haute mode of Paris. Decor is rather funky, with every floor decorated to evoke a different continent. Our room, No. 14, was very small, bathroom tiny, but adequate for our purposes; we did not come to Paris to spend time in the hotel. Bed very comfortable and that's what counts. English speaking staff very accommodating. Reasonably priced for this Paris location.
Dina
Great place to stay. The room design is unique and enjoyable even though the XS room is very small. My room was very quiet with an interior courtyard view. It is the perfect size for a single traveler. I just wish there had been a full length mirror. The breakfast room was also designed very nicely with even attention to how the chairs are positioned. The location is great.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Comfortable Chic"
I just got home from a 6 day vacation to Paris, staying at Hotel du Continent. it is a chic little boutique hotel right in the center of town. My room was small but well appointed, every detail was well planned, well provided. I can find no faults in this hotel. Friendly staff that took care of all of my needs, with a smile, and in English. They helped me by printing the boarding pass for my flight, and made sure that I was happy with my stay. I will be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Marc
"Great location but security is a concern"
I was pleased with the overall stay with the exception of security. They have you drop off the key at the front lobby each time you come and go from the hotel. This was a concern because I walked into someone else's room the first day when the hotel gave me the wrong key. It was very disturbing. Also, they do not have deadlocks on the room so you could be walked in on at any time if the key is handed out to the wrong person. As a single female staying in Paris for the first time, I was very concerned.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Disappointing In Paris"
The hotel staff was inexperienced. They were not able to repair my TV that would not produce a picture. The Front Desk clerk did not know about nearby information. My room was the smallest I have had the displeasure of being in. It was 6 ft. x 8ft. in the garret of the building. Space just enough for a single bed. No chair. No desk or table. Elevator was so small, a fellow guest sent up her suitcase, and walked up to her floor. The decor of the hotel is off-putting. It uses wallpaper depicting French Colonial Africa with obvious class and racial inequalities.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Comfy cozy"
The hotel was in a very convenient location. Walking distance from the louvre great shopping area and a carnival right across the street at the Tuileries garden. Also one block away from the metro stop Concorde . The Eiffel Tower was also close just about three train stops away. The hotel itself was very clean and very comfy . Excellent wifi connection and excellent service I highly recommend this hotel if ur visiting paris in the near future
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Janelle
"Over all good"
I loved the small hotel. friendlt staff. Tacis did not/could not find hotel
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
serena
"Unique, immaculate and above and beyond service"
We were so excited to find this little hotel. The neighborhood is perfect for touring. It's right near Tuileries gardens and the Louvre. It's a clean, safe neighborhood with a lot of shopping and dining nearby. The place is brand new and while the decor is a little unique all is brand new and we were incredibly comfortable in our room and the hotel itself. The hotel staff is very proud of their property and did everything to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. They answered questions about the area, things to do and helped make reservations. Great find in an otherwise expensive area!
6 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Jodie
"Wonderful!"
Clean, perfect location, nice staff and very helpful. Would definitely go back and highly recommend!
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Emily
"Five star location two star hotel"
This is a great central location near the louve, the hotel leaves a lot to be desired at the price. Small rooms, hard to walk around the bed, small. Surly staff, ice, ice you want MORE ice... This was my third trip to paris, I won't stay at this hotel on my fourth.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
mike
the hotel is an old Paris hotel remodeled. The help were very helpful. The location is next to the Tuleries Gardens by a Metro station. The room was very clean and the maid did well with towels and soap.
5 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good Location; Good Service"
This hotel is well placed to be within walking distance of the Louvre, the d'Orsay, and only a short train ride to the Eiffel tower and Notre Dame; however, I would highly recommend taking a taxi from the Gare du Nord train station as you have to connect to get to this location, and Paris does not favor elevators in its stations (i.e., carrying luggage up and down the stairs). It was approximately a 15 Euros cap ride each way, so much worth it. Also, the staff at this hotel was very nice, and spoke English fluently, which was very helpful. A few pointers to know: they offer breakfast every morning for ~11 Euros per person, which is good for that morning you are leaving and do not have time to go to one of the local cafe's; there are many great restaurants and cafes within minutes, all of them tourist friendly; and an added feature that is different here is that you have to give the receptionist your hotel key every time you leave, and request it back when you arrive (at first I thought this would be annoying, but it was very convenient and prevented it ever being lost or stolen). Overall we were very pleased with the hotel as it was perfectly w/in our price range, and was very well located to all of the locations we wished to be.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Henry
"Great location!"
This little boutique hotel is absolutely perfect for those looking to explore Paris. Located within a few minutes' walk from the Louvre and practically across the street from the Tuileries Garden (1st Arr.), we found it to be a gem. Yes, the rooms are tiny, but well appointed and not lacking modern conveniences. The shower was excellent, bed very comfortable and the WiFi connection worked just fine, albeit a little slow at times. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful--our special thanks to Andrea and Nicola! The only thing which was surprising is the lack of an iron in the room. Instead, we found a menu with prices should we want anything ironed. A note to management: it would be a very good idea to include an iron in rooms as a convenience for your guests--a simple amenity that goes a long way to please your guests. Other than that, highly recommend staying at Hotel du Continental.
6 night trip Jun 10, 2014
milaorama
"Location is key"
We chose this hotel based on its value and location. The rooms are a tad small. If you intend to stay in your room for long periods of time during your vacation, ask for the junior suite. If you want to potter the Parisian streets for the most part, then this room is great in terms of value, location, service and convenience.
5 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
"Convenient, unique boutique hotel"
Suite was perfect
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Gracious, helpful staff"
Great location; rooms clean and comfortable, but tiny like most places in Paris; lobby could be set up better as gathering spot - very minimal furnishing. Desk staff were amazing!
6 night family trip May 4, 2014
carol
"Very close to the Louvre and the Tuileries"
This was a very pleasant hotel that was conveniently located near the Louvre and the Musee de l'Orangerie and the Tuileries Gardens. Everything about it was great except that the room was quite small. The bed took up most of the floor space and so it was difficult to move around. However, one expects small rooms in big cities, so I don't consider this a fault. The hotel was recently redecorated and everything looked new and clean. The decor is scenes of different continents and it is very colorful.
2 night family trip May 5, 2014
Ellie
"Excellent experience at The Hotel du Continent"
I enjoyed every part of my stay at the Hotel du Continent. I stayed there for two weeks and was consistently impressed during my entire stay there. The ladies and gentlemen at the front desk were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful and was served by two very nice young ladies. My room and bathroom were very clean and neat and comfortable and well maintained throughout my entire stay. The location was perfect. The wifi worked very well. The Hotel du Continent and everyone who works there made me feel very comfortable and welcomed during my entire visit to Paris. Thank you all.
14 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Jake Delk
Andrea was extremely friendly and helpful. I felt like I had a true friend at the hotel during continent.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Terrific location, fine service. Single room was very tiny.
7 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Margaret
"Great hotel for a single traveler"
Hotel du Continent was perfect for my 5 night stay in Paris on a solo trip. The hotel was very close to the Concorde metro stop and I pretty much walked everywhere. Great front desk always happy and there to help. The room was clean and the single was bigger than I thought it would be. Highly recommend this hotel!
5 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great little niche hotel"
Great spot and super cute hotel. Very friendly staff and although my room was small, the design was very impressive. It's right around the corner from the Westin, one block from Rivoli and a three-minute walk to the Louvre or Place de la Concorde.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
close to all must-see sights
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Hotel close to Louvre and Tuileries in Paris."
This hotel is a very modern, very new hotel that just opened in December 2013. The decor is eclectic but nice. The room was small but sufficient. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom/shower was fantastic. The front desk staff was very helpful and overall the stay was pleasant. The hotel is located in a nice area one block from the Louvre/Tuileries Garden and also close to the D'Orsay. It is located in the "fashion" district and is surrounded by extremely high-end fashion stores if shopping is on your to-do list. Restaurants are plentiful in and around the hotel. Overall we enjoyed the hotel and would definitely return.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Janice
"Excellent Location"
I booked a solo room for 2 nights after a business trip. Excellent location near the Tuileries Metro stop. The hotel is near a lovely Souffle restaurant. Easy walking distance to the L'Orangerie Museum, Tuileries Garden, Opera House, etc. I felt completely safe walking around the area in the evening. The solo room was tiny = what I expected. The internet worked perfectly from the room (2nd floor). Nice breakfast room with frosted glass to the street, serving juice, coffee, yogurt, croissants and baguettes.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Jean
"Perfection"
This is the perfect hotel in Paris: close to major sites, not too expensive, and very, very nice. The hotel has been refurbished recently and it shows. I'm good at noticing flaws and I didn't see any here.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Steve Krupka
Small but charming hotel - nice location. Room was small, but very clean. The wifi reception was perfect and we were on the 3rd floor. Be sure to ask for a room on the courtyard (if there is one), because even on the 3rd floor we could head the cars from the street. I travel to Paris a lot, so I like to try new places - in that sense I'm not sure if I would go back, but because of the location, price, and cleanliness I would consider it.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Poor service balanced by great location"
Poor Internet access; poor room soundproofing; but great location.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013

"great stay"
great location, friendly staff and rooms lovely - choose well as rooms have different layouts. No room service which I thought was a shame. Otherwise it was fantastic and I'll make this hotel my new Singapore stay-over hotel.
5 night family trip May 27, 2015
Fabrice
"Top location"
Small quirky hotel in great location, friendly staff.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Small Quaint Quiet and in the heart of EVERYTHING!"
My sister and i stayed here during our recent visit to Paris. Rooms are very small, but super clean. This Hotel is centrally located, close to Louvre, Jardin Des Tulieries, Champs Elysees! We highly recommend a hop on hop off tour bus! We bought L'Open Tour. The Restaurants surrounding the hotel are expensive (Ferdi's requires a reservation). The Front Desk staff are super friendly, speak great english and are very helpful! The lift is small, just enough room for two people with large suitecases We stayed in room # 36, had the window open all night. There was street noise but things quiet down after the local resturants closed Very Much recommend this quaint, place!
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Mary Sandra
"Wrong choice for us but quaint boutique hotel."
I expected the room to be small.. But living with it that small was not as easy as I'd hoped. It was very cold weather while we were there and we spent a significant amount of time in our small room facing a small " courtyard" .. Planning what to do..resting from big walks etc...My husband went a little stir crazy. I knew there were tea and coffee facilities downstairs but hadn't realised they charged for this! And no kettle in own room. There was a fridge however which was good! Such small foyer that could not really go and relax there either as felt quite "obvious".. wrong choice for us.. Should have got bigger place further out and caught metro in! It would be fine if all you wanted to do was shower and sleep. Lovely comfortable bed, quiet room, and good shower. Having free wifi probably saved us. Receptionists lovely too.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great Location and Staff."
Best thing is the location and staff. I got a good price for the room. Note: Rooms are small but when you are in Paris you don't want to stay at the hotel anyway.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Eanna
Excellent location, room very small but clean. Staff are friendly.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great central location"
Friendly, helpful staff and a central location made for a really enjoyable stay.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Positive Experience"
Hotel du Continent was perfectly located for our 2 night visit in Paris. Shopping, restaurants and Metro was within walking distance. Our stay was comfortable and the best part was the room we stayed in was quiet; no street noise hence a good night sleep. Staff were amazing! When we communicated with them that we were going to be late due to the rail strike, they immediately replied cheerfully with a welcoming. Most importantly, they found and returned my husband's favourite hat back to Canada! He had left it on the sofa in the lounge after we left for the airport. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Delane
"One night work stopover"
One night stopover for work - late check in handled well. Single room was compact, beautifully decorated with a lovely shower room. Missoni toiletries a really nice touch. Staff at night and in the morning were very helpful and professional. Location is great - between Place Vendome and Tuileries.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Louisa
"Amazing location, great hotel"
Amazing location, walking distance from almost all major attractions. A metro station is 3 minutes away
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Asaf
IL
"Great location and friendly service"
Upgraded to a suite on arrival so we were very happy! Great hotel.
4 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"OK but should be better for the price."
Main problem was hot water - took ages to come through to our bathroom - after shaving in coldish water one morning I reported the matter and next day everything was fine - but - the day after ? same old problem. Also, no tea/coffee facilities in the room. No good size mirror in the main room - only mirror was over bathroom sink. The sink itself is best described as impractical. We realized on getting to Paris that it was fashion week so we probably paid more than the normal tariff for this hotel but needed the location to be close to relatives. Best thing was the location.
5 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
Pip
I stayed for only one night and although I agree that the rooms are tight on space, they are very clean and the beds are ultra comfortable. The location of the hotel is superb and has much to offer! More importantly I like to draw attention to the excellent service of the staff. I had the misfortune of leaving my phone in a taxi cab during my visit and the excellent co-operation of the front desk staff was instrumental in me getting my phone back. Superb service!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
M.M.
"Great location & mostly faultless"
Great hotel service and location. Perhaps I was unlucky however sleepless night as air con wasn't working. Also I booked the larger room and was smaller than the others (just had a larger bathroom which was inconveniently placed downstairs) Overall had a lovely stay - the honesty bar was a lovely touch too!
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
"Over just excellant"
I will definitely come back
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Donald Leung
"New hotel ~ nice & clean but small room"
Lovely new hotel, very much central located, about 20 min walk to Eiffel Tower or shopping malls.
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014