All hotels in Paris, France

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Ordinary amenities
"Amazing!"
Fantastic! Very good service and wonderful room with perfect reception. Every employee in hotel is very kind and smile. And it's perfect place to travel paris. Recommeded
4 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Soonbook
"Boutique gem"
This is an excellent hotel. We have stayed here for 35 years during trips to Paris. When we started it was $35 a night and bathrooms were down the hall. Now, several renovations later, is a classy and comfortable boutique hotel. The rooms are quite compact but sufficient. Nice new showers are in the bathrooms and the bedding is comfortable. Free wifi. A very nice lobby with "an honesty bar." Cordial and competent staff. And best of all, an unbeatable location in the First, proximal to the Concorde metro stop and an easy walk to all major attractions. Reasonably priced on a quiet side street with many superb restaurants and bars within a 5 minute walk.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
david
"Immaculate hotel with a great location"
This is a great boutique hotel. It's centrally located, just a block north of Rue Rivoli near the Louvre and Place de Concorde. The Concorde Metro station is nearby, as is Tulieries and a few others. The room, while small by American standards (but not by European) was immaculate, and offered little conveniences like slippers and a robe. This was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, anywhere. The WiFi also worked well. The bathroom was again very clean and well appointed, with bright lighting. The staff was generally very nice and helpful. The lobby itself isn't very big and doesn't make for an inviting place to sit or hang out, and the continental breakfast is pretty limited. But neither of those are big concerns given the number of cafes and restaurants in the area. Overall I highly recommend the Hotel Du Continent. Great hotel for a vacation stay!
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Samir
"Small, convenient hotel"
The hotel is well located for sightseeing. The rooms are small but well designed. The staff is very helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
"The Perfect Choice"
this is a great hotel. The front desk staff is genuinely interested in your stay, attentive, friendly, and professional. The rooms are so original, and impeccably kept. The location is perfect, easy lovely walk along the river to Notre Dame, close to the Louvre, and the must see Orsay, shops, food, and the Eiffel Tower!
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Fashionably Paris"
Perfectly situated between the Jardin des Tuileries and Place Vendome, Hotel du Continent is a Parisian gem of a hotel. Nestled on a quiet street in the midst of Paris' fashion district all of Paris is within walking distance. The rooms are spacious, by any standards, the bathrooms deluxe with Missoni toiletries and the decor an eclectic mix of wallpaper, linens and tile that are totally unique. AND the staff is absolutely charming and helpful, from securing reservations to directions and train information. Would absolutely stay there again and recommend it without hesitation.
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Judith
"Weekend in Paris"
My wife and I spent three nights at Hotel du Continent. We stayed in a junior suite on the 5th floor. The room was spacious and comfortable. The decor was fun and colorful. The room was very quiet. The bathroom had a large shower, no tub. The location is great for shopping and sightseeing: Rue St. Honore and its boutiques is one street over, Place Vendome and Place Concorde are around the corner and the Louvre is a 5-10 minute walk. The Jardins are a minute away. The Concorde and Madeleine metro stops are <5 minutes away. The staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful and speaks English. Breakfast is continental, generous and very good and is the same price wether you have it in the breakfast room or served in your room. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and the hotel is a great value in a central location.
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Simeon
"Cozy and Quaint in Paris"
Spent three nights. Location cannot be beat for this price. Biggest negative is the very small rooms (Europe thing), however, at only 25 rooms, it is a cozy place and the staff will recognize you as you enter/exit. Staff are very friendly and have no problem with English. I would stay here again for sure.
3 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"A Jewel in Paris"
I picked this hotel because of the positive reviews and I was not disappointed. Hotel is within walking distance to the Louvre, Champs Élysées, Eiffel Tower, shopping and dinning. Room was clean and hotel is quiet. Staff is nice and accommodating. Overall a very nice experience.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Sira
"Quiet little hotel right in the middle of Paris!"
What a terrific place right in the middle of Paris. Excellent price, absolutely wonderful staff. Cannot remember the last time I've had such caring/competent staff, and observant too. Offering to be helpful without being intrusive. I will definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Catheryn
"prized Parisian hotel"
The hotel and staff were perfect for my first solo trip to Paris. Accessibility to the rest of the city and major tourist sites top-notch and the hotel has fantastic ambience. My room was the perfect kind of small for me with all the usual comforts.
2 night trip May 25, 2015
Bryce
"Perfect!"
This hotel is perfect. The staff goes above and beyond to help out. The location, just behind the Louvre, is central to everything. It is located on a quiet little street so the room was quiet. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated and perfect for our quick trip to Paris. I would highly recommend my friends and family to this small hotel.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Kathleen
"nice and comfortable stay"
good and nice experience over-all. hotel staff are all nice and courteous.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Small hotel small room not comfortable at all"
Not good hotel over priced for nothing 50 euro more than enegh for that hotel
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
welteaceller
"Weekend in Paris"
I stayed at the Hotel Du Continent by myself for a weekend in December and I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful and the neighborhood was beautiful. The room was small (not unlike any other European hotel room) but very comfortable and clean. I walked to all of the major tourist sites and there was excellent dining close to the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Carolyn
"Location, location, location"
The rooms are small, even by European standards. If a large room is required, book elsewhere. Although small, the rooms were functional, tastefully decorated, and clean. Book this hotel for the location at the heart of Paris; many top attractions are within walking distance. The staff spoke English well, and Melanie was particularly helpful in informing of other attractions (e.g. the Christmas Market), in obtaining tickets (at no charge), and recommendations for restaurants.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Chance
"Great location, cute little hotel."
Right in the heart of the first arrondissement, the small hotel is close to public transportation, the Louvre, shopping, là haute mode of Paris. Decor is rather funky, with every floor decorated to evoke a different continent. Our room, No. 14, was very small, bathroom tiny, but adequate for our purposes; we did not come to Paris to spend time in the hotel. Bed very comfortable and that's what counts. English speaking staff very accommodating. Reasonably priced for this Paris location.
Dina
Great place to stay. The room design is unique and enjoyable even though the XS room is very small. My room was very quiet with an interior courtyard view. It is the perfect size for a single traveler. I just wish there had been a full length mirror. The breakfast room was also designed very nicely with even attention to how the chairs are positioned. The location is great.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Comfortable Chic"
I just got home from a 6 day vacation to Paris, staying at Hotel du Continent. it is a chic little boutique hotel right in the center of town. My room was small but well appointed, every detail was well planned, well provided. I can find no faults in this hotel. Friendly staff that took care of all of my needs, with a smile, and in English. They helped me by printing the boarding pass for my flight, and made sure that I was happy with my stay. I will be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Marc
"Great location but security is a concern"
I was pleased with the overall stay with the exception of security. They have you drop off the key at the front lobby each time you come and go from the hotel. This was a concern because I walked into someone else's room the first day when the hotel gave me the wrong key. It was very disturbing. Also, they do not have deadlocks on the room so you could be walked in on at any time if the key is handed out to the wrong person. As a single female staying in Paris for the first time, I was very concerned.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Disappointing In Paris"
The hotel staff was inexperienced. They were not able to repair my TV that would not produce a picture. The Front Desk clerk did not know about nearby information. My room was the smallest I have had the displeasure of being in. It was 6 ft. x 8ft. in the garret of the building. Space just enough for a single bed. No chair. No desk or table. Elevator was so small, a fellow guest sent up her suitcase, and walked up to her floor. The decor of the hotel is off-putting. It uses wallpaper depicting French Colonial Africa with obvious class and racial inequalities.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Can't Expedia Tell Us More About Rooms?"
My first choice for my hotel stay in Paris was full, so I looked for something close by as a package from Expedia. The Hotel du Continent has good reviews, so I went for it. Its location in the 1er Arrondissement is central for my purposes. However, I got a room in the garret/attic that was about 6' wide x 8' long, and a smaller bathroom. No desk, forget a chair. I resent that Expedia did not tell me that the room was that small, so I could have made a choice to pay for a larger room at the same hotel or elsewhere. An overriding negative is the fact that the theme famous designer Christian LaCroix used to refurbish the hotel is garish wallpaper depicting Imperial France's views of Africa. Thus one is treated with large Sixteenth Century cartoons of thick-lipped Africans and grandly dressed Europeans. It was terribly off-putting. In the very small hallway on the room floor, a rubberized floor-covering was used that imparts a rather sick chemical smell before one gets into the room. The staff in the hotel were not experienced. The longest tenure one had been there for about 18 months. I asked whether there were any convenience stores, such a Carrefour, nearby. I was directed to go to the next Arrondissement. I Googled one, and there is one two blocks away. During my last night, my TV wouldn't get to the channels. The person at the desk (the only staff there at 8:00p.m.) did not know what to do.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Comfy cozy"
The hotel was in a very convenient location. Walking distance from the louvre great shopping area and a carnival right across the street at the Tuileries garden. Also one block away from the metro stop Concorde . The Eiffel Tower was also close just about three train stops away. The hotel itself was very clean and very comfy . Excellent wifi connection and excellent service I highly recommend this hotel if ur visiting paris in the near future
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Janelle
"Over all good"
I loved the small hotel. friendlt staff. Tacis did not/could not find hotel
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
serena
"Unique, immaculate and above and beyond service"
We were so excited to find this little hotel. The neighborhood is perfect for touring. It's right near Tuileries gardens and the Louvre. It's a clean, safe neighborhood with a lot of shopping and dining nearby. The place is brand new and while the decor is a little unique all is brand new and we were incredibly comfortable in our room and the hotel itself. The hotel staff is very proud of their property and did everything to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. They answered questions about the area, things to do and helped make reservations. Great find in an otherwise expensive area!
6 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Jodie
"Wonderful!"
Clean, perfect location, nice staff and very helpful. Would definitely go back and highly recommend!
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Emily
"Five star location two star hotel"
This is a great central location near the louve, the hotel leaves a lot to be desired at the price. Small rooms, hard to walk around the bed, small. Surly staff, ice, ice you want MORE ice... This was my third trip to paris, I won't stay at this hotel on my fourth.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
mike
the hotel is an old Paris hotel remodeled. The help were very helpful. The location is next to the Tuleries Gardens by a Metro station. The room was very clean and the maid did well with towels and soap.
5 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good Location; Good Service"
This hotel is well placed to be within walking distance of the Louvre, the d'Orsay, and only a short train ride to the Eiffel tower and Notre Dame; however, I would highly recommend taking a taxi from the Gare du Nord train station as you have to connect to get to this location, and Paris does not favor elevators in its stations (i.e., carrying luggage up and down the stairs). It was approximately a 15 Euros cap ride each way, so much worth it. Also, the staff at this hotel was very nice, and spoke English fluently, which was very helpful. A few pointers to know: they offer breakfast every morning for ~11 Euros per person, which is good for that morning you are leaving and do not have time to go to one of the local cafe's; there are many great restaurants and cafes within minutes, all of them tourist friendly; and an added feature that is different here is that you have to give the receptionist your hotel key every time you leave, and request it back when you arrive (at first I thought this would be annoying, but it was very convenient and prevented it ever being lost or stolen). Overall we were very pleased with the hotel as it was perfectly w/in our price range, and was very well located to all of the locations we wished to be.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Henry
"Hotel close to the Champs"
The hotel was in a nice area good for sightseeing, close to the champs and Louvre. I was in a single bed room with ensuite bathroom. The staff was very nice and helpful and the room was very clean and had a robe for the shower. Only 2 negatives: 1. Not in a good location for nightlife if you're young and into that kind of thing. 2. The bathroom was in the same room but down some very steep stairs... which can be dangerous if you're drunk ;)
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Ardothewan
"Great location!"
This little boutique hotel is absolutely perfect for those looking to explore Paris. Located within a few minutes' walk from the Louvre and practically across the street from the Tuileries Garden (1st Arr.), we found it to be a gem. Yes, the rooms are tiny, but well appointed and not lacking modern conveniences. The shower was excellent, bed very comfortable and the WiFi connection worked just fine, albeit a little slow at times. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful--our special thanks to Andrea and Nicola! The only thing which was surprising is the lack of an iron in the room. Instead, we found a menu with prices should we want anything ironed. A note to management: it would be a very good idea to include an iron in rooms as a convenience for your guests--a simple amenity that goes a long way to please your guests. Other than that, highly recommend staying at Hotel du Continental.
6 night trip Jun 10, 2014
milaorama
"Location is key"
We chose this hotel based on its value and location. The rooms are a tad small. If you intend to stay in your room for long periods of time during your vacation, ask for the junior suite. If you want to potter the Parisian streets for the most part, then this room is great in terms of value, location, service and convenience.
5 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
"Convenient, unique boutique hotel"
Suite was perfect
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Gracious, helpful staff"
Great location; rooms clean and comfortable, but tiny like most places in Paris; lobby could be set up better as gathering spot - very minimal furnishing. Desk staff were amazing!
6 night family trip May 4, 2014
carol
"Very close to the Louvre and the Tuileries"
This was a very pleasant hotel that was conveniently located near the Louvre and the Musee de l'Orangerie and the Tuileries Gardens. Everything about it was great except that the room was quite small. The bed took up most of the floor space and so it was difficult to move around. However, one expects small rooms in big cities, so I don't consider this a fault. The hotel was recently redecorated and everything looked new and clean. The decor is scenes of different continents and it is very colorful.
2 night family trip May 5, 2014
Ellie
"Excellent experience at The Hotel du Continent"
I enjoyed every part of my stay at the Hotel du Continent. I stayed there for two weeks and was consistently impressed during my entire stay there. The ladies and gentlemen at the front desk were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful and was served by two very nice young ladies. My room and bathroom were very clean and neat and comfortable and well maintained throughout my entire stay. The location was perfect. The wifi worked very well. The Hotel du Continent and everyone who works there made me feel very comfortable and welcomed during my entire visit to Paris. Thank you all.
14 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Jake Delk
Andrea was extremely friendly and helpful. I felt like I had a true friend at the hotel during continent.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Terrific location, fine service. Single room was very tiny.
7 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Margaret
"Great hotel for a single traveler"
Hotel du Continent was perfect for my 5 night stay in Paris on a solo trip. The hotel was very close to the Concorde metro stop and I pretty much walked everywhere. Great front desk always happy and there to help. The room was clean and the single was bigger than I thought it would be. Highly recommend this hotel!
5 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great little niche hotel"
Great spot and super cute hotel. Very friendly staff and although my room was small, the design was very impressive. It's right around the corner from the Westin, one block from Rivoli and a three-minute walk to the Louvre or Place de la Concorde.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
close to all must-see sights
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Hotel close to Louvre and Tuileries in Paris."
This hotel is a very modern, very new hotel that just opened in December 2013. The decor is eclectic but nice. The room was small but sufficient. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom/shower was fantastic. The front desk staff was very helpful and overall the stay was pleasant. The hotel is located in a nice area one block from the Louvre/Tuileries Garden and also close to the D'Orsay. It is located in the "fashion" district and is surrounded by extremely high-end fashion stores if shopping is on your to-do list. Restaurants are plentiful in and around the hotel. Overall we enjoyed the hotel and would definitely return.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Janice
"Excellent Location"
I booked a solo room for 2 nights after a business trip. Excellent location near the Tuileries Metro stop. The hotel is near a lovely Souffle restaurant. Easy walking distance to the L'Orangerie Museum, Tuileries Garden, Opera House, etc. I felt completely safe walking around the area in the evening. The solo room was tiny = what I expected. The internet worked perfectly from the room (2nd floor). Nice breakfast room with frosted glass to the street, serving juice, coffee, yogurt, croissants and baguettes.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Jean
"Perfection"
This is the perfect hotel in Paris: close to major sites, not too expensive, and very, very nice. The hotel has been refurbished recently and it shows. I'm good at noticing flaws and I didn't see any here.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Steve Krupka
Small but charming hotel - nice location. Room was small, but very clean. The wifi reception was perfect and we were on the 3rd floor. Be sure to ask for a room on the courtyard (if there is one), because even on the 3rd floor we could head the cars from the street. I travel to Paris a lot, so I like to try new places - in that sense I'm not sure if I would go back, but because of the location, price, and cleanliness I would consider it.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Poor service balanced by great location"
Poor Internet access; poor room soundproofing; but great location.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013

"Excellent value for money"
Artistically designed. Service was brilliant. Excellent breakfast. Great location.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
PETER
"Reasonably priced hotel right in the heart of Pari"
Minutes from Tuilleries, L'Orangerie, Musee D'Orsay. Easy walking to Printemp, Opera, Notre Dame etc. A couple of minutes walk from the Ritz and Mandarin Hotels but vastly cheaper! Very friendly, helpful staff, all of whom speak perfect English. Reception is open 7*24. Small but very nice rooms. Decent speed WiFi. Free papers including English papers and the Economist. Only criticisms: pokey lift (but hey, it's Paris); tiny sitting area. Didn't eat there so can't comment on the breakfast. This is a very expensive area of Paris, so food nearby places all tend to be very pricey (and pretty crappy food). There's a Pret a Porter about 5 minutes walk away, right by Madeleine. Good food and coffee, good value.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Location is the key."
The hotel is very clean. It is perfectly located in a walking distance(5 minutes to Place de la Concord) to many touristic attractions and shopping areas and restaurants. And also very close to several metro stations. The rooms are nicely decorated and the staff is very helpful. Next time in Paris i will surely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Burche
"Cool, modern decor and great location!"
The decor may not be for everyone, but I thought it was pretty awesome. The decor is loud, fun and modern with a vintage French flair. The hotel is quite small (the elevator can only fit 2 people), but that's typical of most Paris hotels below three stars (maybe even four stars!). When you check in, the concierge is friendly and you get a good touring map of Paris for free. The breakfast costs extra, but at 12 euros it's not bad for the neighbourhood -- for 9,50 euros, we got a croissant, juice and coffee at a cafe down the street, while here we get that and an additional cup of coffee, a chocolate pastry, some bread & jam, and a fruit salad. Their luggage service is also safer than most other hotels of the same class -- only staff can open the luggage room, and each piece of luggage is tagged with a number and your name. The neighourhood itself is quiet, clean and safe -- you are in one of the most expensive neighbourhoods of Paris! This is very good for the walking tourist: the Louvre and Champs Elysee are 10 minutes away (in opposite directions), the Concorde metro station is 5 minutes, and cafes and restaurants are 2 to 10 minutes away. But if you are willing to trade cleanliness and quiet for a really lively neighbourhood with everything at your fingertips, you should find a hotel in the Marais or St. Germain. My only complaint is that the bed is not very soft but I might just be spoiled by North American pillow-top beds.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015