All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
7450 Ocean Ter, Miami Beach, FL, 33141, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Great hotel and location"
The front desk Manager Mike Aponte was oustanding with his service i will return again
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
carlos
"Good value overall, great value on the beach."
Good value for the money, although somewhat sketchy neighborhood. Hotel has been recently renovated and front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"fair"
I was being charged again for the room by the front desdk. Also, they charged me a resort fee. In additional, someone stole my credit card information. Not a good feeling. Please advise. Thanks,bts
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
Betty
"Hotel on beachfront"
Average hotel, you get what you pay for, don't bother with a cooked breakfast, there's much better quality available nearby
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Me and my wife stayed here for a day and it was a pleasant stay. Rooms were clean and the view of the beach was awesome
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Amarnath
the hotel is very old.my feet stuck to the floor.many cracks in the tile particularly in the bathroomthis hotel really needs to be refurbished.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
jan
"Only if you are really desperate!!!"
This place needs a total overhaul! Left early and will never be back!
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Maureen M
"Too tiny rooms, no security cameras in lobbies"
Don't know how they keep it safe.. Security cameras are must now a days on every floor to monitor who goes in/out rooms .. Install them so your guest feels little bit of security about their lagguage when they go out of hotel.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good and Nice hotel on the beach front"
My stay was very peasant. I wood recommand this Nice hotel to any one.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Pleasant stay right on the beach"
We loved this quirky hotel! The rooms were small and kinda old but clean as a whistle with a great mattress and comfortable pillows. The attached restaurant with an outdoor eating area was great. The couple of blocks around it had everything you might need and all within walking distance. Nice area and peaceful too.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Location"
Location was nice and morning front desk person was super nice
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Ione M
"Just ok."
We were greeted kindly at front desk early but then had to return to check in...the check in was not friendly, he did not even tell us how to get to our room, just handed us a key with the number. Room was clean and well kept for an older hotel. The hotel is right on the beach which is nice, but is quite a bit away from any real tourist attractions or entertainment. Good room and stay for the price. Food was good at the restaurant on site.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
I booked via the internet and was not sure what I was going to get for the price. All I knew was that it was across from the beach and I was in a central location of Miami Beach. My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Derreck, the door man was very friendly and efficient. Anthony at the front desk was very helpful in answering questions. This was an older hotel that has been updated. Very comfortable and clean. Great value at less that $100 a day in January compared to the other hotels in Miami Beach. We will book again if we are in the area.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"poor"
Not as clean as I imagined. Looks can be deceiving. Rooms had foul smell and all windows nailed shut.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
"Awesome"
Great
3 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
Dheeraj
"Decent hotel if you love the beach!"
The Front desk staff was very,very helpful and friendly despite being very busy. Note the fine print:Check in isn't until 4 PM! Also there is an $8 "Resort fee", despite the fact that this isn't a resort at all. It is a clean, basic hotel with a good price right on Miami Beach! Not much to see in the area aside from the ocean, but right on the bus route with easy access to South Beach. Taxi service to Miami Airport or Miami Cruise Port is $35-$37, so South Beach may be a better location for action or access to these places. But overall, a nice choice. But the hotel should hire more staff for the rush hours!
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Denise
"Great place, would like to stay here again . . ."
Great place, would like to stay here again . . . Great place, would like to stay here again . . . Great place, would like to stay here again . . .
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Ankit
"Friendly Lower Price Place in a Good Location"
Great responsiveness and service from the front desk, especially for a lower priced hotel. LivEly atmosphere. Romms fine, though corridors could use some reburbishing. I will go back.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Alan
"so so"
fair
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Haoling
"Great low cost hotel on Miami Beach"
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was a great price for Miami and it was right on North Beach. The beach was beautiful and I really appreciated that the hotel provided beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas. The room was not perfect, but I didn't expect much more for the price I paid.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Brittney
"Overall nice stay."
Our stay over the New Year's week was nice. We had the double room with a balcony(on the third floor). There are two of these rooms, and we had the corner room. The other balcony room was a little bigger, but not on the corner with all of windows and better view. Ask for the corner! The room was an ok size, the bathroom was small, but the closet was a very large walk in so everything could be kept in there and not cluttering up the other rooms. Nice size refrigerator and a small microwave were also in the room. Housekeeping was good except for one day when we didn't have our usual housekeeper - her day off. On that day our room was just so so. We had basics cable with not very good connection. It actually went out for a few hours on New Year's Eve. We also had someone working to reseal the bathtub drain one day due to a leak to the first floor with an unknown source. We couldn't get into our room until an hour after check in, but they waived our resort fees for us to make up for it. I was still charged for those fees after I checked out, but I called and they removed the fees from my credit card. The location was great. Nice beach in front of hotel and lots of small restaurants on the street behind it. There' also a Walgreens and CVS a couple of blocks away. Overall, we had a very nice stay with just a couple of hiccups. Chris at the front desk was very nice and helpful, as was everyone else.
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Had a very good time with my wife at this Days Inn at North Beach. We stayed for four nights in December. The hotel is bang opposite the beach and in a relatively secluded area which was peaceful and safe. The beach right across the street is beautiful, clean with lush blue waters. The crowds on the beach were composed of decent family folks. Hotel itself is above-average, with average room cleanliness (we found some small roaches in our first checked room, but the receptionist promptly gave us a new room). Rooms aren't big and there are pipes visible on the ceiling and near the walls, indicating its an old building. But if you're looking for a reasonably-priced hotel at Miami Beach, and plan on being out most times, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff was very polite and helpful. The hotel is at a walking distance to bus stops, bike stands, shops and decent restaurants. Bus ride to South Beach takes 20-25 mins. Overall I would give it 3.5/5. Location is its biggest USP.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Kiraat
"A Little disappointing"
It was a little disappointing to live in this hotel. First, the room is so small that we can not move freely. Second, the washing room is too small. It's very uncomfortable. Third, the alarm bell broke one night. We could not sleep.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
fanny
"Ocean view. Cannot beat it for the money"
Clean and spare. Would remind you of a two star European hotel
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Miami Beach"
Not good for price we paid
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Location for the price."
This hotel is across the street from the beach and a small park with volleyball nets. We have 4 teenage boys and enjoyed the location and access to fun in the sun. A few blocks from restaurants for evening dining was nice as well. The hotel itself needs lots of work. Staff was friendly, but everything from extra sheets to extra towels for the room took hours to get. Coffee in the morning was a joke. Nothing in the room to make it and 'coffee bar' was an ancient holder and powdered cream....
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Rob
"Average hotel"
An average hotel that is old. Parking is not free but have to use city metered parking. There is resort fee of $9 per day. Close to beach is a plus. Convenient to nearby shops.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Good
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
muhsen
"just close to the ocean!!! other wise not recommen"
The only thing that i liked in this hotel is the location; close to the beach. Otherwise; 1-we paid extra for ocean view; and what we got is a side view. 2-the bed next to the window was full of ants. We told them many times with no response. 3- at our 3rd night at 1:00am the fire alarm was ringing for long time ; i was scared that there might be fire in the hotel while my kids sleeping; tried to call the front desk; no one answered or contacted us. 4-the shower cabin is horrible; not well sealed; and the water leak all the time from it.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed
"Great location & price"
Location is very good. Rooms were average. Microwave & mini fridge very useful. Elevator quite small (fits luggage rack & 3 people when planned properly). Bed comfortable. Bathroom small. Free parking from 6P-8A. Must use parking meters ($1/hr) other hrs but it does take credit cards. Michael at front desk very nice & courteous.
3 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Miller
"good experience"
Really good place for the price
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
roman
"Good cost benefit"
It was a good place to stay. The wifi doesn't work very well.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Very nice staff. Close to not crowded beach. Many restaurants and cafes options.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Al
Great place for the price I got. Close to beach, room was clean, and staff was very friendly. Got upgraded to a bigger room as well. Only thing that was a problem was no liquor at the bar. New owner so liquor license was still being transferred. However, when I asked the staff about this, they said it had been two weeks so far and nothing. There are other places to go to, but kind of a drag to not be able to get a drink at the hotel bar. Also,my hope the new owners don't ruin the place. It's pretty good for the price and I like the location.
3 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2014
"Good place to go"
Great place for the beach
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"After cruise layover"
Solid hotel right at the beach. Very friendly staff. Hotel is a little old but well kept and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Anthony
"Very good choice"
The hotel is on the beach. Restaurants and supermarket and parking are near.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Freezing!!!"
It was freezing in the room even after I turned off the air-conditioner. 60 degrees is too cold of a setting in December!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Sonia
"Had a good time but..."
Nice spot to be on a low key vacation..right on the beach not too far from other locations such as Ocean drive etc..Nice sports bar on the lower level where you can have a meal and some drinks to stay or even to go..Room was great!Staff was awesome!!...The only problem that I had was with the parking..Why do U have to put money in the meter to park there from 8 am to 6pm?..I think the hotel should work out something for it's Patrons..
4 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Cheap Beach Front."
This is a low end 2 star hotel at max. The rooms, while clean, have a run down feel. That said, the bathroom was recently renovated. My room was on the 7th floor. There is one elevator for the entire hotel and it is incredibly slow (take the stairs down). The wifi in my room on the 7th floor was totally unusable. After leaving at 7am and returning after work at midnight I found my room was never cleaned. I told the front desk the next morning and they were indifferent to my complaint. Plenty of street parking around, I believe it is 25 cents an hour. It's on the beach and you get what you pay for.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Noah
"Hotel with great oceanview"
Hotel was alittle run down but in a great location right on the beach. Walk right on to the beach from the hotel door. Ok for a short stay but would not want to stay for more than a couple days.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Stacy
"1st Miam Trip"
I liked Days Inn. My room was comfortable and affordable. I did have trouble with connecting to the wifi for work purposes and it wasn't very fast. Other than the woman that checked me out, I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Janice
"Very nice hotel..."
Very good hotel and clean.... Nice....
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Ricardo
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The building is nice, location is great. Inside it's a bit oldish, but OK. Check in at 4PM is bad, and checkout sould be at 12. But the staff is great and they try to help and acomodate.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very quite place near near the ocean"
lot of small insects moving around on the bed and really disturbing thought my stay
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
bello
"Beach front gem!"
Great place to stay! Right next to the beach. Room was clean and had a fantastic view.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Keith
"Disappointing"
My husband & I recently took a trip to Miami & West Palm Beach. We reserved this room because it was on the water and looks very nice in the photos. However, this hotel is not in a nice part of Miami, if you aren't familiar with the area, DO NOT DO IT! We arrived to a hotel that I would have not stayed at if I had the option to cancel. There is very little parking, maybe a total of 15 spots without parking in the public lot across the street. Parking is pre-paid for the night with your room, but only until 8 am, which means you have to leave your room and pay the meter at 8 am until check out. The hotel itself is old and redone. The lobby and the room itself are nice, very modern with a upscale feel. However, the bar inside the hotel is loud, with a lot of undesired people in the lobby and we were not sure if they were passed out... Our room overlooked another room that we were able to see directly into the restroom, so much for our beach front hotel! The moral of this story, it really isn't worth the price, even with a coupon code. Spend a few more dollars and find something in another district of Miami.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Nicole
"Not bad for the price"
Very surprised with this hotel. Considering the price, my expectations were low but once there, I have to say, better than expected. During check in, my room was upgraded at no extra cost. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was great, overlooked the ocean. Kept clean. Nothing bad to say. I'd highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in the northern part of Miami Beach.
3 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2014
"Great stay in a charming old hotel in north Miami."
We stayed at this hotel post cruise, we enjoyed our stay very much. We upgraded to and ocean front room and we enjoy the view of the ocean from the bedroom bed. The beach is right in front, just a few steps away from the hotel front. We had a great meal at one of the nearby Cuban restaurants. No complaints. The hotel is a bit old, so don't expect the Hilton or Hyatt decor, is all about location, location.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Jose A.
It was not a great hotel, little old. The lift is very small and even the rooms were small
Abhishek