All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
7450 Ocean Ter, Miami Beach, FL, 33141, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Delicious food
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"HOTEL STAY"
The staff was so very nice with me and my family. The front desk was always willing and able to help out.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Unclean Room"
The location is excellent otherwise the premises seemed dirty.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Not a great experience"
This is an old musty hotel. Location is good to North Miami beach, walked right out to beach when we got there the first day beach in this section was a little dirty, littered and a drunk man who asked me for money was soon arrested by a bike cop. There is one elevator could be the first one ever made. Took so long and it was small so it was an easy choice to jut take steps. Towels in room had a funny smell and the pool did too. I am pretty easy to please but this was a D- hotel in my book. I would have to look elsewhere. And the most comical was the breakfast - you had to pay $5.00 and it was literally some plain loaves of bread, other carbs and apples.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Emily
"Great staff, lousy room"
The staff and service are excellent and very accommodating. The hotel however is a bit disappointing. The rooms are basic and the bathrooms are scary.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Maritza
"Not a bad hotel. Room for improvement"
The day front desk staff were great! Rooms were not that well kept and did not once have housekeeping service while there. Night staff not that helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Close to beach, but a pain in the neck."
I loved that it was close to the beach. The hotel staff was nice. The elevator took forever to come. I stayed on the 5th floor which is the highest floor. The bath tub had an odor that never went away. The tub fills up during showers which grossed me out. I hate that the most. The bathroom was small with no air flowing through. Saw roaches and ended up receiving a discount. The air condition did not work well. Would not stay here again to be honest. Even though the price was low, I was not pleased. Plus the pool was filthy.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Candice
"Miss"
Awesome!!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Imelda
"Good place to stay if it's the beach you want"
Very friendly staff, gave us one room early so we could change to go to the beach. Even offered to let us use hotel towels for the beach. Rooms facing to water are very nice. Breakfast was a little slim as other guest have indicated, but very good restaurant 2 blocks away. Only bad thing was the pay parking..
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Couldn't get towels for hours to the pool or the beach
Other trip May 26, 2015
Maria
"Stay"
Was in a good location. The hotel is just "old".Everyone was nice.Rooms small, bathroom needed work.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIRTY!!! NO TV FOR 4 DAYS , sTINKY, THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSED UNTIL 4 ON WEEKDAYS, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE METER FOR PARKING YOUR ENTIRE STAY.
3 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Days in long weekend"
Location was convenient just steps away from the beach, restaurants and market. The rooms were smaller than expected but clean. We had some trouble with the bathtub but was quickly fixed once brought to their attention.Also the hotel has just one small elevator but since we were on vacation didn't really matter. However some guest weren't impressed.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Nice beach - Bad hotel"
The one and only good thing about this hotel is that it was right across the street from a great Miami beach. However, that wasn't enough to make us like it. The staff didn't seem to care about anything. The room was filthy, there was rice on the floor from the last guest. Worst was the neighborhood: it is unsafe to walk around at night. There were some nice restaurants within walking distance but we made sure to be back by sundown. Next time we would rather stay farther away and drive to the beach.
4 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Old,but great location clean hotel"
Reserved an ocea view room.... Disappointed that NONE of the rooms have balconies, for the amazing view of the ocean therefore should be considered ocean view vs ocean front however with that being said the staff was exceptional and location was great. The pool is nice and not busy at all. We would stay here again - the beach is steps away from the lobby door.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jenn
"Nice hotel. Close to the beach."
Clean. Short walk to the beach. Restaurant in the hotel is fabulous
Other trip May 12, 2015
Beth
"New management, not always good"
We have stayed before and enjoyed it. Under new management. The restaurant has no american beer, food or coffee.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Deborah
"Handy location"
Friendly staff, good atmosphere. Needs updating. Management change, yet to see improvement.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Guille
"Great hotel, minimal complaints"
My only con is that you have to pay $1/hr for parking per day.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Aisha
"Not bad"
Had twin bed room. Night stand, dresser, desk, and TV. Free wifi, and other hotel amenities that you would expect ( hair dryer& iron). The shower leaked bad on the bathroom floor and that was not a problem with me. Bathroom was definitely a little worn. But everything it offered work well for me.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Nice ocean view"
Handle of the shower head fell off, but the shower worked ok after the handle back on. The glass shower doors don't close well, so, make sure don't splash water out. Have to take a bus(S) to South Beach, or transfer to another bus(J, 150)for the airport. Quiet place with a lot of stores on Collins Ave just one block away. The best for this hotel is the view of ocean, either partial or full, and you can forget the aging facilities while enjoying the ocean view from your room.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"Is good"
It was a good experience, I like the staff really friendly, really clean the only thing is that our room of double bed was small but You can see the ocean from the room
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
kelyn
Not what I seen on photos not clean had a smell pool was in alley and you smell garbage
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"The hotel is close to the ocean but it is shabby"
The hotel needs a lot of improvements. The pool area is not attractive at all.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Vera
"Good One"
The ambience and locality of the hotel is good, hotel staffs were friendly and helped with all the questions. Accessibility to the beach was good. Overall a nice experience
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Clean, good location"
Clean. Friendly staff. Great morning coffee patio listening to the waves crash the beach just across the street. Easy access to quieter part of Miami Beach. Also great slower vibe from local markets, eateries right there without having to fight crowds of South Beach. The room is small and not luxury at all so that's why you get that price.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Penny
"Great value"
Great hotel for the price. I definitely will stay again. Personnel very friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Luis
Except less chargers on the wall and a small restroom, everything is perfect
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Spring break"
I brought my granddaughter for her spring break, made last minute reservations, we were pleasantly surprised at the location, proximity to the beach, restraunts and shopping. We were upgraded to another room with a great view, our room was very nice with light airy colors. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Pretty decent hotel"
We booked hotel on Expedia, then called to hotel directly to confirm the room location, they told that room is facing to a swimming pool which was good for us. Then once we arrived them room we got was facing to a wall of the next building, we asked staff to help us and they provided a room with a great view. Room was clean, they have non smoking floor, wifi was so slow like not working at all, everything else is pretty standard and not bad for Miami as i understood later on...
Roman
"Not the Best Hotel"
The hotel is a bit worn and in need of an update. Only the lobby was clean and sleek. Elsewhere carpets were both worn and specked with litter for some time. The front door looked worn and leaves a bad impression walking in. This is the only hotel room I have been in which did not have a chair nor a dresser. The officious woman at the desk was unmoved. The rest of the staff was cooperative and eager to please (granting late check out and cooperative doormen). For the price I would expect more. Neighborhood was vibrant but dirty though the city had workers to keep it clean. Great Italian restaurant called George's on 72nd Street.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Horrible experience"
We paid for pool view and we got a terrace view in the second floor, when we requested to change the room, receptionist "LISA" replied very rudely and asked us to check out if we don't like it. Internet wasn't working the whole time and she wasn't ready to get any help on that front too. Finally we decided to check on the same day and got a refund from hotels.com
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Karthick
"sort of great"
We booked an oceanfront room,but had no ocean view (2nd floor). I guess this is typical. They gave complementary drink tickets to other guests checking in, but not to us, but when i complained, then they did. The bar was nice--sitting out at night. The beach is across the parking lot and nice, but rocky, unless you go right towards the spit. The pool was fun. The rooms were no frills, but clean. There is a kosher bakery and deli nearby. There is a park nearby but nothing fun in it. I missed having a balcony, i guess maybe two rooms have one.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
dana
"Looking for no flash"
The staff was very nice., But the hotel room was really small. The bathroom was just the tub and sink. No room for toletries only one shelf so two women have a problem. The closet was bigger than the bathroom but had a damp odor. The breakfast left a lot to be desired just a toaster bread, small bagels, only coffee and orange juice. But the area was good there were resturants and stores within walking distance.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Miss Sallly
"Refreshing after miami traffic"
Michael at desk was awesome days inn should be proud to have him! It was an older hotel and small but clean,quiet, safe and good price for beachfront. Didn't think much if the breakfast. Cute bar
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Don't do it"
We got in at 1am. Checked in. The room was so inadequate that we decided to get through the night but canceled our second night and rebooked elsewhere. Worst stay at a hotel in years!
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Eve
"Not bad, but wifi connectivity is a serious issue."
The staff is VERY very courteous, helpful and also bilingual (english-spanish). The hotel itself is pretty tired but functional and clean if you are not picky or used to high-end hotels. The location is also great for a quite visit, close to quite a few restaurants and very walkable. There is street parking right outside, I think $1 per hour, and the beach is right across the street. *if you are counting on a reliable, fast or at least decent wifi connection, forget it. The signal is ok only a few steps around the lobby area, but once you leave that space, it takes you back to dial-up speeds and it becomes unusable. I had to change rooms to one closer to the lobby and it made it slightly better but still extremely slow. While I was there, I saw a few guest complaining about the internet connection, so I know it was not just me. Again, if wifi is not a must for you, the place is pretty decent, but if you need it for work or anything else, you may want to consider another place, or bring your own hotspot. The restaurant in the hotel is very limited, and very overpriced considering the selection and the quality of the food, which is like, deli-like. Again, the staff couldn't be better, very warm, polite and efficient.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Miguel Moran
"ok hotel. ok location"
Nice view, room decent size, friendly staff.ok location. Hotel not sound proof, limited privacy.no free parking.brkfst could be better. Not too many electric socketss for devices
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Don't judge a book by it's cover..."
Short stay while we were in town for dinner with friends and we didn't need much in the way of amenities so this place was perfect, as it is a low-service hotel. Nice rehab of an historic Art Deco property, right on the beach. Easy parking, beach access, and local dining choices. Away from the madness a bit down Collins Ave., but definitely the real "Miami Beach" experience. Very clean; great staff; nice building. Would definately stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very nice, convenient to beach, close to eating ."
Bad thing was lack of parking. On second day, received parking ticket over at parking lot (because the meter box was not working when I tried it out). Otherwise, it was great. We learned of the Miami tour (by bus and boat) and took it, after getting sunburnt in the a.m.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Fred
"decent price and stay."
We stayed. The night before a cruise and actually rescheduled for a night after the cruise. Clean hotel rooms close to the beach.
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
Tiffanie
"Decent hotel close to the beach."
Check in was very slow. Didn't get room keys till 4:30. Suite was nice but bathroom was in serious need of some updating. Still,I don't think for the price you could beat the location. Beach was nice and not packed. We would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Wonderful hotel, right by the beach with a friendl"
We were looking for a hotel next to the beach for a few days before we left on a cruise. This cozy, clean hotel was perfect for us. We simply crossed the street and we were on a beautiful clean beach. We were able to walk for miles. The hotel has a nice little pool. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel. We enjoyed our stay so much, we suggested the Days Inn to my sister and brother in law. They also stayed there three weeks after our visit for a few days
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
The air conditioner was very noisy. Every time it turned on to adjust the temperature, it woke us up. When I told the clerk at the front desk - she gave me a silly grin! When we stayed at a Quality and told them things needed attention in our room, the desk clerk and maintenance person took care of it immediately. They never gave me a sarcastic grin.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great beach."
stayed 3 nights, nice clean place, no hotel parking but lots of places to park around, free 6pm-8am but $1/hr all during the day. beach across the road and lots of eating places & stores nearby.Small rooms but huge walkin closet. We would definitly return.
3 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
iain
"Very good deal in Miami Beach."
When I tried to book my accommodation in Miami area, the all hotels are very expensive in that weekend. But Days inn has better deal. It is not in South Beach, but I could see the ocean from my room. The staffs were very kind. There are restaurants near there. It was very nice time there.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Older hotel, right by the beach"
This hotel is in a wonderful location right by the beach. It is older but very nicely maintained. The beds were comfortable. The rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. Coffee and a restaurant in the lobby. Reasonable paid parking across the street. The staff were all friendly. There is also a small grocery store nearby. We will come back again
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jan
"Pleasant Hotel, Right on Miami Beach"
The hotel is older but was pleasant to stay at. Our room seemed clean and comfortable. It was awesome being able to walk right out the front doors, cross the parking lot/street and the beach being right there. There are restaurants, clothing stores, convenience stores within walking distance. We enjoyed this hotel, even being on a budget.
Liz
"FL fun"
Older hotel in need of updates. Proximity to the beach is awesome. Friendly staff. Parking is metered from 8 am - 6 pm so be prepared to pay.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Marsha
"Very nice ocean front hotel"
Service was excellent with friendly people ,still problem wit tv Chanel's selection and internet in the room Good wifi connection in the hallway Left my credit card in the restaurant and was returned to me, that was a plus :) Was a very nice stay.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
ana
"Days Inn Close to the beach"
This is an old Art Deco Hotel that has been barely brought into livable condition. The hotel is clean but lacks many of the amenities . There is no WiFi in the rooms and the cable tv consists of 6 channels 2 of which are very snowy. The hotel is located on its own street across from the beach. At night there is loud partying that can be heard throughout the building. The hotel staff do their utmost to be friendly and helpful. Mr. Aponte at the front desk and Dereck the bellman will bend over backwards to help you. The only redeeming factor for this hotel is it's cost. If you can afford something else avoid this hotel
Other trip Feb 10, 2015