All hotels in Holland, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here717 Hastings Ave, US 31 & 32nd Street, Holland, MI, 49423, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Not up to par."
the room itself was not cleaned. the bathtub and shower curtain were still wet. used soap and shampoo were left behind. The couch was dirty and we had to close the curtains with a safety pin as the curtain rod was broken.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Randy
"fine"
got the job done
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"Comfortable, convenient and quiet."
Except for the issues of the refrigerator (didn't work) and the in room safe (wouldn't lock) the stay was very nice. The beds comfortable but it was a little warm. The AC was a little hinky and I was afraid to open the window. The room was on the parking lot which was full and I didn't want to hear lodgers checking out the next morning.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Terri
The rooms were not very clean and the front desk worker was not very friendly or helpful. Being from out of town, we wanted some advice on where to eat, what to do, etc. She gave very vague answers and seemed very bothered by our questions. We did not feel welcome.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Ok for price"
Mostly satisfied. Would have been a higher rating except for moldy shower curtain. Yuck.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Joanne
Didn't feel clean at all. Very outdated. Carpet was gross. Wouldn't recommend.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
traveler
tv was very old and had a 30 second delay before I could watch anything.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very nice stay!"
Based on past reviews, we were expecting much less, bu we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, the rooms were VERY clean, and the continental breakfast was great! Surrounding the hotel was an abandoned restaurant that was an eyesore, but we were only there to sleep, so we had a very nice stay! Well done!
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Dirty linens, no A/C"
Complained to front desk about dirty linens. Someone arrived 20 minutes later with a couple of balled up sheets, not even folded. Handed them to my wife and said they were sorry. I didn't know my wife worked there and she had to change the sheets. The air conditioner malfunction constantly. Just an overall terrible stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Great people...great experience. The breakfast was very good… The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Certainly recommend this place. Thanks!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Ended up staying somewhere else. Booked on line. Not what I had thought
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Perfectly adequate"
Very convenient location, check in was quick, room was clean, A/C worked fine, breakfast was kinda minimal (no protein), but for the price it was fine. Second stay here, so we knew what to expect, were very satisfied, and would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
I recently stayed at this hotel and was extremely disappointed. The room was awful, smelled and was very dirty; to the point where I didn't want to touch anything let alone sleep in the bed. I have stayed at better places, for much cheaper, so it is not the case of "you get what you pay for" this is a case of not caring about their customers at all and just trying to make as much money as possible. While I know that businesses must be profitable, otherwise they will close, I feel that the owners and employees of the business should at least attempt to satisfy their customers; this hotel failed to meet my minimum requirements and my stay with them was very unsatisfactory. I will never stay here again and would not suggest that anyone waste their money at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Dirty place near charming town"
Hotel is outside of Holland city limit. Hotel is dirty. Rooms are a bit better. Breakfast is very basic. Did not get a hardcopy bill, was referred to e-mail copy. Not enough value vor the money.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Not Clean"
When we arrived in our room the bathroom had been cleaned and stocked with new towels, but when we looked in the closet area there were the dirty towels and an empty pizza box left from the previous person.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Vacationer
A lot could be improved in this hotel. Not much comfortable and clean.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Didn't want to go barefoot in the room"
Did not set suitcase on the floor....very poor in the cleanliness department.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Bernice
"Nice Location for Tulip Time"
The motel served our purpose. It was very close to the parade. The breakfast area was way too small. Not a good experience. Also should have offered more for the price we paid.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice hotel for the money"
The front desk staff were very nice. If did not know an answer, found out. Let me buy my bed pillow.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Pat
An older but pleasant place to stay. Good location and easy access to sites of interest.
4 night trip May 2, 2014
"Dirty"
I spent the first 15 min. in the room cleaning it. There was a thick layer a dust every where. Then the carpet was not cleaned. There was a pile of potato chip crumbs in one corner and bits every where else. The sink did not look like it had been cleaned either. Actually, if the room had been cleaned like my parents room across the hall I would of liked the Hotel!!!
Other trip May 7, 2014
Mom
"cleanliness"
Room was not clean.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Just A Place to Stay"
We were just their for a college visit. The hotel was fine, but run down. The front desk person (Harry) was Wonderful. Very helpful with directions and local info.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Teresa
"Cheap room, worth the money"
Just needed a place to stay so we could visit downtown Holland for the weekend. The rooms were clean, but not in great shape. The front desk was incredibly nice and helpful, and there was a complimentary breakfast that included toast, bagels, English muffins, cereal, assorted fruit and drinks. Certainly worth the low price I paid, would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Cristina
"Don't expect much"
I knew it wasn't going to be the nicest place in the world when booking it but upon entering my room and finding toe nail clippings on the floor, I was disgusted. It looked as if they forgot to clean the room before I entered. I also so an old guy sleeping in the lobby when I checked in. He appeared to be homeless. I will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
william
"For the price"
It was inexpensive and comfortable. The location was great and it was quiet.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
naomi
"Disappointing Stay"
I couldn't even find the lobby because the porch was not shoveled, nor were there any exterior lights. Food was caked into the carpeting. You couldn't pull out the chair for the table, because there was no clearance with the end of the bed. They had allowed a semi to park lengthwise next to the hotel, so that it was the only thing that was heard all night long. A safe is located in each room with an added to the charge for usage that can not be removed at the time of check-in or checkout. It must be removed later. I was so disappointed with the first night that I cancelled my reservation for the rest of my stay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"Watch the door"
After dinner, as I inserted the key card the door opened. We discovered the door was broken and did not latch properly. The staff at the front desk replied "Oh, did that happen again?" as they gave us a new room. In the new room, we saw wires hanging from the ceiling where someone had removed the smoke detector (from a room considered non-smoking).
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"I checked the bed for bed bugs as that was the way"
It was not a nice clean place. You get what you pay for and the cost was too much. The first thing I looked for was bed bugs and how clean the floor was. No bugs, but the place is not clean nor the beds comfortable.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"good room for the money"
clean convenient and a good price for a business over night. not a tourist attraction.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Holland Days Inn"
The hotel has seen far better days. Although the lobby area was neat and clean, the rest of the hotel is in need of a significant cleaning and repair/replacement. The stairs and hallway were in need of vacuuming as well as my hotel room. The linen and towels were threadbare but clean. There was an in-room fridge I had to unplug as the humming noise was pretty loud whenever it would kick on. The shower curtain and the faucets in the shower had black mold/build-up. Other than leaving me clean towels, nothing was cleaned in the 2 days I stayed at the hotel. The hotel staff were very polite. The food area for the continental breakfast was clean and well stocked. I really was looking for a low cost hotel for my stay as I knew I would be out most of the day and evening and only needed a place to sleep. But, I have stayed at other low-cost hotels that were far cleaner.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Dog Traveler
"Holland, MI Day’s Inn, 11/16/13"
Nice adequate inexpensive hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, clean room, mediocre continental breakfast...but included! (Waffle maker broke that day...oh well!)
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dan N.
"Great for shopping"
I found the staff quite helpful. The room was clean and I had no complaints. The TV didn't work but other than that I would return.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Cheap"
It was a great price but the service was very rude.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Convenient to convention site with easy access off highway. Only complaint is that tub faucet did not shut off so water ran all the time
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
GinaC
"Convenient to Holland and campus."
Totally acceptable for the price. Desk clerk was efficient and professional. Just a cheap bed for me, no complaints.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
doppio boy
"WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED"
the place IS IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT WE WANTED TO DO
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
T.H. PETERS
"Nice hotel in Holland, MI"
The staff at the hotel was excellent! They provided us with anything we needed.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Worth the money, but needs updated."
Nice location for the money, needs some improvement and breakfast was okay but could use some yogurt.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Room dirty and uncomfortable"
The hotel is so old that room's facilities are not good , bad smell and dirty too. There is a two floor building but they do not have elevator but we had to take stairs, regarding breakfast , they even did not refill it but we had to ask them to do it , my husband and I both agreed no matter how good price we got , we won't go back again, it was awful experience for us .
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
EA
"Just what I needed"
The Hotel was fine and close to the many locations I wanted to go. The staff was friendly. My only complaint would be the halls were hot but the room was comfortable and cool.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Decent place to sleep"
Was looking for an inexpensive place to spend the night. This fit the bill. Wear and cleanliness was about what you'd expect for $69. Nothing special, but nothing terrible either.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Brad
"You get what you pay for."
Only $65 per night, so go in expecting low quality. Pretty rundown, but it's less than 10 minutes from downtown Holland, so that is a plus. Also right next door to Goog's, which has wonderful burgers.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Nick
"clean room for quick stay"
nothing particularly special about the place, but nice enough to stay if you need a bed for a night
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Very run-down and has an old musty odor.....needs lots of updating.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Not clean."
The hotel was not clean hallways,stairs,windows. The paint in the pool was peeling and the pool area was not clean[swept].The exterior was also in poor condition.It was run down or just out dated.Couldn't get in the door close to your room because they locked all the doors at 10pm and there was no card swipe so you had to enter at the main lobby which made it hard if you had your hands full from shopping or just wanting to unload your car.The room was ok.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Ike
"close to saugatuck, douglas and holland"
it was nice and clean. The room had a fridge and a microwave.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"STINKY"
The girls at the front desk were very nice and sheets were clean. Housekeeping did come daily with clean towel and made the beds. Very respectful of of our luggage and things. Bring your sandals because carpet was filthy. Room very out dated and smelled as if something crawled under the bed and died. Had to find a store (none were close) and buy febreeze to try and cover the stink. Exterior nothing but weeds snd cigarette buts. Must have been a party in the parking lot because women were hanging around outside for 2 of our 3 nights and talking to random cars as they pulled up. Hmmmm.....as far as the price of the room, it was cheap but you get what you pay for. The only thing that keeps this review from being a 1 is the location.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great value"
Great stay for the price and good location with a car. However charged for safe by default. Not sure I liked customer service attitude as the lied to me about deposit!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Tony
"okness"
The room and bath were clean, as was lobby. Décor dated: lots of hunter green and maroon with mismatched furniture. Lighting in hall dim and sad looking. Staff was pleasant and helpful. They need to plant flowers or ground cover in the front - what's there now is not a good introduction to the motel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013