All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4325 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"too many hotels in neighborhood to pick this one."
Desk employee was rude and no help., bus shuttle to airporr was a joke, room was small, towels felt like sand paper, beds look old
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Airport close, with free shuttle, thank you"
Short overnight stay... Dined at Denny's.... So,so
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
robert
Nothing fancy here. If you are looking for an inexpensive stay near the airport, then this is the place. The staff are very pleasant, and you are just a few minutes from the airport.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Keys
"Great shuttle service"
Shuttle service was excellent. Got us to the airport at 4:30 in the morning and more importantly picked us up on the return flight from Cancun. Even though we went to the wrong pickup point, they waited and kept in contact until we could find them...greatly appreciated.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Virgil
"It was a good Days Inn"
If you are looking for a quality hotel that offers basic amenities at a great price this is your hotel. There is a fridge and microwave in the room and they do provide room service though I did not try it. It seemed pretty quiet but was right on the interstate.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Kendall
"One Night Stay"
I stayed at the Irving Days Inn for just one night, in late and out early in the morning. The front desk agent gave us keys to a room that was already occupied by other guests which was disturbing. Once in our room, it was nice that you could tell updating was happening however, one could not use the desk comfortably and it was pretty cramped. Just staying one night it was fine, but I don't know that it'd be comfortable for any longer. The bathroom and shower were nice, also updated and the AC worked very well. I'd recommend this to anyone who is just looking for a place to sleep for the night.
Eileen
It would be nice to have more reastaurants in the area for food.
"Close to the airport"
We came in for one night before our flight out early the next morning and had reserved the rooms weeks ahead. Dallas had a snow storm and the hotel had no amenities to help clean the sidewalks on their property. I was traveling with my grandmother who couldn't walk to the hotel room because of the snow and ice. We asked for a shovel or salt or even just a wheelchair, but they could provide us with none of those. We ended up using our hands and whatever books we had in the car to shovel snow out of the way. None of the staff even bothered to help out even though they spoke kindly. On another note, the hotel is close to the airport and several fast food locations. The rooms were decent for a quick night's stay, but I definitely wouldn't recommend this as a vacation hotel. Beds seemed clean and they had a TV. However, there was little to no water pressure in the showers.
Snorkel
It was ok for the price, breakfast is nothing fancy.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"The staff"
The decor in the room was bright and colorful. However, in the lobby, the staff constantly talked Indian irregardless to the customers' presence. When I came to the front desk to ask a question, they finished their long conversation before attending to me. When I went to the business office to print my boarding, they were in there talking out loud. I thought it was desrespectful and unprofessional.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Char
"Only as a last resort!"
Smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. The sheets were threadbare. Just a very dingy room.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Tara
"Not impressed"
It took about 1 1/2 hours and 3 phone calls for their hotel shuttle to finally pick me up. I was placed in the far back, in the farthest room from the lobby. There was virtually no WiFi signal, which is important to me since I work remotely. I was disappointed all around.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"It's was a nice experience"
It's was wonderful and one that I will never forget
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
izelio
"Nice hotel close to a major airport"
Overall ok.. spatter on toilet lid :( and shower was had to work You would set the water and when it went to the shower it was either to cold or too hot.. The staff was nice
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Cuzin
I stayed here two nights. It was fairly quiet. The only complaint I have really was that the toilet was extremely loud.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"other guest panties at side of the bed.... shower"
shower curtin had mildrew in bathroom.other guest panties left on floor next to bed ,,,,no blanket....limp shade had hold,,,,fire alam off no one let the guest no why
pat
"The stay"
Terrible i wish i could post the pictures And wifi only works in the lobby or adjacent rooms.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"very poor experience"
Awful check in process. I got three room keys that did not work. Shuttle took much longer than it should have; driver did not make any effort to find my kids and I. Would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Free shuttle to and from airport"
First room we checked in to had wet towels and garbage still in trash cans. Called down to front desk they gave us a different room. Rooms are small. You do get free shuttle to and from the airport.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Katie
"Don't stay here ......go someplace else."
Horrible shuttle service...main reason why I will never stay here again...I had to wait over 1 hour to be picked up and had to call 3 times to ask where is the shuttle.....I also didn't like having to pay an additional $25 as some kind of deposit before checking in. I have never had to do this before and I think the intentions of the hotel staff is that the guest will forget to ask for it the next morning and that's $25 extra they get to keep. Not cool in my book so therefore I will not stay at this particular hotel again. Also the continental breakfast was less to be desired....a little leery to stay at any Days Inn now....Thanks Irving Dallas.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Brandi
"Adequate for a night's stay near DFW"
This was our second stay at the hotel. The hotel room has a bed, running water, a/c and heat. You can leave your car parked at the hotel (ALERT: separate website now required to reserve long term parking spot) while you are on your trip. Spent the night going and upon return. The front desk staff is always busy with customers...which is good if you are the hotel owner. There is free delivery too, and pick up from, DFW....however...and a BIG however...have lots of patience for pick ups. There is only one van and if it gets full, you just wait for it to come around again. We waited for 30 min for it to come the first time, but others had been waiting over an hour....we let them go before us. Then we waited another 30 min for the van to return. The staff is friendly.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Cancun or Bust
"Nice, I'm happy,"
Nice, clean and comfortable, excellent, I recommend to my friends
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Fdo
"Horrible smell in room"
The room smelled horrible and I did not get an answer from the reception when I called to report it.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Decent hotel close to airport"
The hotel staff was very polite, welcoming, approachable, and nice!
Renee
"Dirty room"
We actually decided to check out of the hotel because we found the sheets on the couch bed dirty (which they did change) and the couch bed very uncomfortable. We were a family of 4 planning to stay in a room with a king bed and a couch bed. The furniture was also dusty. The Jacuzzi was just tacky! With other parts of the room dirty, we would have not even thought of using this!
"Bloodshot Eyes"
I was there from 12 to 4am, 4 hours of sleep before an early morning flight. Upon check in the front desk folks were very uninterested in being helpful or hospitable, it's as if we were bothering them. Once in the room, beds aren't too comfy. Dozed off at 12:30 and was woken at 2:30 by a party in the next room with people running down the corridors screaming, laughing and arguing. About 3:45am another guest went out to confront them. The noise stopped. Hotel management never showed up and at that point it was time to get up. Next time will go ahead and spend the extra 20 bucks for a nicer hotel even if it is for only four hours of quiet sleep.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Ben
"good economy motel"
clean room, good mattress
3 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Never again!"
I booked this hotel with the expectation that I could utilize their free parking, airport shuttle, and breakfast for my vacation, provided that I spent a night in their hotel. Like I have done a hundred times before with other hotel chains. WRONG. Free parking means that you must be present at their facility in order for it to be free, otherwise they will tow your vehicle if you don't use their 3rd party parking service. Free airport shuttle means they will get you to the airport, then threaten to charge for you to use it on the return back to the hotel. Not sure how they expected me to move my car after I had taken their shuttle to the airport..."Continental breakfast" means cereal. Just cereal. Not only were there these main problems but the staff was beyond rude, and my room was barely clean enough to tolerate. This hotel has lost my frequent traveler business as well as anyone I can warn off of this disaster of a hotel!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Lindsay
"Price was right"
My son from Katy, Tx and I from North Louisiana met in Dallas to go to Colorado snow skiing. I drove all over Dallas looking for the hotel but was satisfied when I finally found it. I slept great, wish there had been a closer place to eat. Denny's did not impress me.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice basic hotel but with some traffic noise"
I had a flight cancelled and needed a place to stay with an airport shuttle and near the airport. This hotel fit the bill. The shuttle driver was helpful and friendly as were the reception staff. It appeared to be an older hotel but in fair condition and clean. The room was not luxury, but relatively comfortable. I thought a bit pricey for what was offered, but in line with what others charge in the area for equivalent quality. They could use to update the pillows - one was hard and lumpy. Towels were on the small side and somewhat rough but functional. The soap and shampoo were cheap, but also functional. The location right off the highway made for a lot of traffic noise which would bother some people. I used a White Noise app on my smartphone to block out the noise and had no problem. The area seemed relatively safe and quiet other than the traffic noise. The only room available for me was a suite with two sections. The first had a living room area with TV and a counter with a microwave and sink. The second was the bedroom (also with a TV) and bathroom. Rooms open to the outside. They stop serving breakfast at 9 AM, and since I slept in I didn't get to it in time. There is a Dennys and convenience store within walking distance. The Denny's has take out, and there are flyers available for many restaurants that have delivery service. There was a pool for days with warmer weather.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Cliff
"Nice, but small"
Check in staff were very professional. My room was clean,but small. I requested an extra blanket and was told I have to go to the office to get it. I did not think that was good customer service.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
rachel
"Great hotel & staff"
Very good stay. I will be back. Front desk help was awesome!I could not ask for a better stay.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Kennith
"Average hotel close to airport"
This hotel could use a face lift its not fancy or upscale but for a one night stay it's worth it's price and close to the north side of DFW.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Justin
At check in the clerk answered her cell phone for a personal call and asked someone else to make the keys for our room. The person who made the keys didn't realize how long we were staying so only put it for one night so we had to go back to the front desk the next day when it was cold/snowy/windy which was very inconvenient.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Reasonable and comfortable"
We just needed a place near the airport for the night. It was convenient and comfortable. It definitely exceeded our expectations for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Rude staff"
The people were very rude and didnt seem to care about the requests by guests. They were always on their personal cell talking!!!!bad experience
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
dboy
When I arrived, the lady (maybe from India) sound and act not friendly but very accommodating. The guy at night (maybe from India) does not say a word. The next day two white young ladies was very friendly with smiles on their faces all the time. The rooms was worth more than what I paid for.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jimmy
"wish i'd slept at the airport"
took an hour 15 min. before shuttle came. shuttle was overloaded, illegal i'm sure. no place for luggage, people standing and sitting on suitcases.another 30 min. to check in. only one person staffing counter. will not return!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
gary
"Absolutely Appalling"
This was possibly the worst hotel I've had the misfortune of staying at. The service was beyond terrible, and extremely rude. The phone didn't work in my room, and I had an early morning flight, and they refused to fix it so that I could get a wake up call. I registered for an early morning shuttle to the airport, and called down to the front desk literally 3 minutes before arriving in the hotel lobby to ask that he be sure to let the shuttle driver know I was coming. The front desk attendant was rude and then simply didn't tell the hotel shuttle person. When I confronted the front desk person about this he was curt and rude, and simply went on watching his movie and refused to talk to me anymore about it. So I missed the shuttle and had to wait another 40 minutes in the lobby at 5:20 AM, while the person at the front desk continued watching his movie. I asked him to please double check that my car was registered while I was on my trip, and he also refused stating that it should have been the done night before, and he would not double check my parking reservation. I was absolutely appalled. I have never received more blatantly rude service from start to finish at any hotel I've ever stayed at. And as a Military member, and I can attest to some hotels that aren't great. My advice is simple. Don't stay here. Ever.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Shuttle is good!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Sebastiaan
"Hotel Stay"
Always a great place to stay for a quick night while traveling.. I've Been using this hotel for the past 3 years and it is very consistent. Priced fairly for what you get.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
bill
The experience was less than desirable. The rate was great but the service was below even a limited service motel's standards.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Stayed there prior to a Bass tournament on Toledo Bend. I enjoyed the room and it was very relaxing and the room was very clean. Staff was awesome.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"just what we needed"
We needed a hotel near DFW for an overnight layover This hotel was clean - comfortable and a lovely price along with free breakfast and free airport shuttle It was all we needed and was comfortable and clean - perfect!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Laurie
"disappointed"
Ask cleaners to come back in a few mins because was dressing to head out. Came back at night room was still dirty.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
courtney
"Smelly motel"
The van took an hour, the room smelled like smoke and it's a motel. Van service in the am is sparse. I really have nothing good to say about this place.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Ming
Hotels seems updated only stay here in an emergency
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Rude front desk. Would not help get shuttle."
Had to spend 30 dollars. By taxi to get to hotel. Extremely rude front desk. Gave us room outdoors. High noise level.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
SOK
"Good location, poor facility."
Filthy tub, thin mattress, torn carpet. Five minutes inside the room and immediately, decided this was not suitable for peaceful rest. Good location, subpar facility.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Cory
"3 nights of comfort"
I was there for 4 days, I had no complaints..the room was clean and the breakfast was ok...it was really silent
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015