All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4325 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

When I arrived, the lady (maybe from India) sound and act not friendly but very accommodating. The guy at night (maybe from India) does not say a word. The next day two white young ladies was very friendly with smiles on their faces all the time. The rooms was worth more than what I paid for.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Jimmy
"wish i'd slept at the airport"
took an hour 15 min. before shuttle came. shuttle was overloaded, illegal i'm sure. no place for luggage, people standing and sitting on suitcases.another 30 min. to check in. only one person staffing counter. will not return!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
gary
"Absolutely Appalling"
This was possibly the worst hotel I've had the misfortune of staying at. The service was beyond terrible, and extremely rude. The phone didn't work in my room, and I had an early morning flight, and they refused to fix it so that I could get a wake up call. I registered for an early morning shuttle to the airport, and called down to the front desk literally 3 minutes before arriving in the hotel lobby to ask that he be sure to let the shuttle driver know I was coming. The front desk attendant was rude and then simply didn't tell the hotel shuttle person. When I confronted the front desk person about this he was curt and rude, and simply went on watching his movie and refused to talk to me anymore about it. So I missed the shuttle and had to wait another 40 minutes in the lobby at 5:20 AM, while the person at the front desk continued watching his movie. I asked him to please double check that my car was registered while I was on my trip, and he also refused stating that it should have been the done night before, and he would not double check my parking reservation. I was absolutely appalled. I have never received more blatantly rude service from start to finish at any hotel I've ever stayed at. And as a Military member, and I can attest to some hotels that aren't great. My advice is simple. Don't stay here. Ever.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Shuttle is good!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Sebastiaan
"Hotel Stay"
Always a great place to stay for a quick night while traveling.. I've Been using this hotel for the past 3 years and it is very consistent. Priced fairly for what you get.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
bill
The experience was less than desirable. The rate was great but the service was below even a limited service motel's standards.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Stayed there prior to a Bass tournament on Toledo Bend. I enjoyed the room and it was very relaxing and the room was very clean. Staff was awesome.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"just what we needed"
We needed a hotel near DFW for an overnight layover This hotel was clean - comfortable and a lovely price along with free breakfast and free airport shuttle It was all we needed and was comfortable and clean - perfect!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Laurie
"disappointed"
Ask cleaners to come back in a few mins because was dressing to head out. Came back at night room was still dirty.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
courtney
"Smelly motel"
The van took an hour, the room smelled like smoke and it's a motel. Van service in the am is sparse. I really have nothing good to say about this place.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Ming
Hotels seems updated only stay here in an emergency
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Rude front desk. Would not help get shuttle."
Had to spend 30 dollars. By taxi to get to hotel. Extremely rude front desk. Gave us room outdoors. High noise level.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
SOK
"Good location, poor facility."
Filthy tub, thin mattress, torn carpet. Five minutes inside the room and immediately, decided this was not suitable for peaceful rest. Good location, subpar facility.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Cory
"3 nights of comfort"
I was there for 4 days, I had no complaints..the room was clean and the breakfast was ok...it was really silent
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"not unless I have to..."
Airport shuttle is a joke. Took over 45 minutes as their van is so small, they don't have a separate luggage compartment so seats and space are taken by luggage. Spend $15 on uber and get there in 10 mins. The hotel is not near anything to walk to for food. There iS local pizza delivery until 10 or 11 pm. The breakfast buffet was pretty meager. Cereal, toast, muffins and biscuits-gravy, no fresh fruit, no waffle maker. Room was ok, chair was dirty, bed was comfortable, room-bath seemed clean. Ok for an overnight, but not for a leisure stay.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Margaret
"Inexpensive, pleasant hotel near DFW airport"
Easy check in. Staff was courteous and helpful. Restaurants nearby. The hotel had many amenities (wifi, iron and ironing board, buffet breakfast (included)...) that larger and far more expensive hotels would have. Not a lot of glamour, but very functional and pleasing.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Perfect for a layover or nights stay"
Was stuck at the airport due to my flight being canceled. This was perfect for a nights stay. Shuttle to and from the airport runs every hour. Free small breakfast. Rooms are small but for one night you don't need much. Wifi was a little weak but was ok. Friendly staff
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
adam
"No Way Dude - Very Rude"
Arrived at Dallas Fort Worth Airport (about 10:45 pm) and made the call to the hotel for shuttle pick up. On my first and second try I was hung up on. On my third try I received a terse reply to wait outside D40. The driver arrived in an old short bus (once yellow but now dark blue). Two of the windows were broken. The lower one on the door and the drivers side mirror as well as one of the windows where passengers sit. The driver was very polite and accommodating. Once I arrived at the front reception area, the front desk clerk was helping another lady. He was quite rude to the lady and kept slamming the phone when it rang. Hence, I now know why it took three tries to get the shuttle. I waited about 10 minutes to be checked in. The desk clerk was quite terse with me as well and when he handed me my room key...he waved me off and stated "We're Done Now." Total lack of courtesy whatsoever. When we got to the room, it smelled of musky feet and mildew. The coverlet was stained and the mattresses were lumpy. You could feel the springs through the mattress. I was very tired from travelling all day and had my 70 year old mother with me so just stayed. I will never stay at this location again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Worth the savings in cost. Location is good. Staff friendly and accommodating.
MB
"Don't choose this one!"
The towels were rough and the sheets were stained. Breakfast was a huge disappointment. Food not kept at the appropriate temp and not very many choices. Business center-once computer was down the entire stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"My stay in Days Inn Irving DFW Airport North"
The hotel staff are very helpful. There is plenty of parking space. The hotel offers free breakfast
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Jing
"Choose differently"
They advertised free shuttle from airport. Called hotel as told to order shuttle. Not familiar with airport was told to go outside and find what building I was at and call back. This first call was a woman. Went outside and discovered the building called back and was told to find a specific location and the shuttle would be there very shortly. Twenty minutes later no shuttle arrive ed but probably 15 others had been thru. Called again and. Was told shuttle broke down and would be there in 10 min. Again waited. 20 minutes later still no shuttle. Finally another driver had pity on us standing in the cold and took us to the hotel. As we were pulling into the hotel the other driver called to let us know he was close. Terrible service. The bed was good and clean. Towels were like sandpaper and water pipes make terrible noise all night
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
mama
"Remedial"
Everything was great except for the breakfast. Needed hot, like scrambled eggs etc. Boiled eggs? Ugh! Not much variety and not healthy. Way too much sugar.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Sue
"Dated property"
Older property, but OK for the price. Seemed to be clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good for a business trip"
We stayed 2 nights, and hotel is fine. Basic services, but is ok. Near to airport.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Roberto
"Spartan"
Very little walking distance restaurant options. But room clean and comfortable sleep.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
business travel
"more than what i bargained for"
its exellent
3 night trip Jan 31, 2015
felix
"This place needs to be torn down."
Outside door to a busy corridor assures continually interrupted sleep.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Not the best, but definately not the worst"
Room was cold, should have carpet in room not tile floors. It just didn't feel cozy at all. Breakfast was awful, even though there muffins were ok, but the rest was blah. Not impressed at all. Walls have had there wear on them it was clean though. You could tell it was aged and had not been re-done in a while. Also when you call the hotel 800 number they tell you they charge one price for a pet fee and when you get there it's a different price. I ended up just paying it because I didn't have the energy or desire to argue with anyone. But there people were very nice and courteous!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"AVOID AT ANY RATE"
The facility is very old, in need of repair, updating and cleaning. I was given a room that had not been clean or had been occupied. On a rainy day, it was hard to navigate the slick outdoor pathways, but I had to take the path back to the lobby to get another room. I was provided another room, but had to take an even longer walk. The new room was much better than the last but was grungy. A bathtub liner had been placed in the tub to prevent slipping but was so black one has to think twice whether to step on it with bare feet. It needs to be changed. The faucet in the tub did not run correctly. The linen and towels were supposed to be white but all were a shade of grey that made you wonder whether they were clean. The ironing board was so dirty few would place clean clothes directly on the board. The television had horrible reception. The free breakfast was overpriced.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"ok stay"
it was actually pretty good. i didnt think much of it when i signed up but it turned out ok. i checked in very late and the clerk wasnt very friendly (so late in evening) but the next morning was good. Nice ladies, breakfast was available, biz center worked for a little bit and i got to print a few things.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Thaddeus
"Nice if they get things repaired"
We stayed here for 4 nights, and we chose this place because rooms have a fridge and microwave. If everything in the room had worked properly, it would have been a great stay. I can overlook a few broken things, but this room exceeded a few. The doorknob in the bathroom only worked in one direction 90% of the time and not at all the other 10%. The turntable in the microwave did not spin, so our plastic bowls melted on one side. The shower/tub did not drain so we stood in a bath as we showered. The blow dryer got hot but had no fan. They exchanged it for us after I asked for one. On the 2nd day, the batteries in the key card reader died and we could not get in our room. The front desk did not believe us and kept sending us back upstairs with more key cards. Finally they came up to show us how to use a key card and determined that the batteries were indeed dead. They could not replace them, so we had to wait until the next day when maintenance could come. The rooms have been recently painted, but they seem to have forgotten to come back for the 2nd coat. Lastly, the ice machine on the 2nd floor was out of order all 4 days we were there. Aside from the broken stuff, the room was clean, the neighborhood was safe, and there was plenty of hot water in the shower.
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Denise
Overall, the Days Inn Grapevine was a pleasant place to stay while doing some flight training at DFW. For the price, it couldn't be beat. The staff was helpful and friendly, the accommodations were adequate, and the location was perfect. I'll stay there again if my travels take me back to Irving.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Definitely a Keeper for Park and Ride"
More than anything, I appreciated its location and seemingly dependable shuttle service. It's definitely a good place for Park and Ride, too, if you will be gone for a while.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ryan
"Great overnight at a fantastic price"
Perfect for an overnight stay before next day flights. Fantastic price which includes shuttle and breakfast. Shuttle is prompt and the breakfast is fine considering it is a quick meal on-the-go. The staff was courteous and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
Marguerite
"should have spent the extra $15 for different hote"
I waited over an hour for a shuttle to the hotel which took all of 7 minutes. I was never given an ETA after several calls asking where the shuttle was. The front desk employee was rude and dismissive when I expressed my frustration regarding shuttle. I asked if I could check in early (11am) she told me it would be $25 dollars. Long end of it, stat away from this property.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Find another hotel if at all possible. Days Inn has not invested in this property and it shows.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Well worth the low Cost"
This was just a lay over until our flight the next morning. We looked at the least exspensive well know named hotels. This fit our needs perfectly. Staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms was clean and small. Neirghbors were big trucks and didn't seem to care people were trying to sleep at all hours of the night. I sleep very sound and it didn't bother me, but if you are a lite sleeper, you will hear them. Nothing real close by to eat and the menus in the room for delivery needs updating, but I would say that is for the various Restraunts to take care of. Shuttle to and from the Hotel. We had to leave for the airport before the breakfast started, so I can't speak to the complimentary breakfast. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Michaelle
"Please book somewhere else."
The staff was rude on our second check in. The bed collapsed in the middle of the night. The room smelled like mold. The breakfast they offer in the morning is a joke for the price you pay for a room. While checking out the following day a staff member asked us "How was your stay?". Our reply was that it was terrible. The only thing she did was hand us a print out of our bill and told us our account was settled. Asking to see a manager was also a joke. I will NEVER stay in this hotel again! Save your money and go somewhere else.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Good for the price"
It's good place for the money , but I wo stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
zaki
"excellent customer service"
Due to weather, we got in very very late. When I called stating that, I expected having to pay some late fees. Rather than that, the front desk asked me if my fiance and I were ok (driving) and assured us the room was still available, no fees would be charged and our safety was more important. It felt amazing being treated like a human being vs just a room and money.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Towels
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Lynna
"I thought Days Inns were always reliable."
I was on a 13 hour layover between flights and wanted a comfortable place to sleep. I looked online and found a Days Inn close by. I'd never had a negative experience with Days Inn before so I booked a room. The staff was nice enough but there were a lot of people on the shuttle so they were swamped. The room, on first sight, seemed fine. On closer inspection, I was very disappointed to see dirt on the bathroom door and coffee stains dribbling down the wall by the sink. It showed a general lack of care, which was not what I had expected. Still, the bed seemed to be clean, it was comfortable and I slept well. The shower was fine. All things considered, the room was adequate for my needs - which were minimal. I would not take my family to that motel, neither would I recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"a little less than adequate"
When I book a hotel, I don't usually have unrealistic expectations. I did find the hotel clean enough, the breakfast adequate and a nice perk and the airport shuttle useful. However, the bed and pillows were so uncomfortable, I scarcely slept a wink. Even my children were tossing and turning. The point of a hotel is to have a place to sleep. Sadly, not much sleep actually happened there, which made for difficult travel the next day.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Kat
"Good for the price, management could've been nicer"
The room was clean and new enough, especially for the price. Management wasn't that friendly though. They were a bit pushy. For the price though, you can't really beat it.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Not really the kind of hotels I stay. It's ok. It worked. Only there for 2 nights.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Trashed. In Hotel. Ville"
The parking. Lot was nasty Room was trashed. Found a can of Alpo in my room ,I have a cat plus they charge 20 bucks a day pet fee
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Not bad"
Good
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Scary"
Really scary, lots of scary noises, water wasn't running in the bathroom.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
tessy
"Christmas in Grapevine"
The young woman up front was so pretty and sweet. I called the front desk, after driving back and forth doing Christmas shopping at Irvine Mall, I didn't get her name but she gave perfect driving instructions to get to the hotel. She alsve me some plates so I could enjoy my dinner. I hope I see her again, she really made my stay worthy. Next time I am in Grapevine that pretty little young woman has to joine, Five Stars!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014