All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4325 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nice if they get things repaired"
We stayed here for 4 nights, and we chose this place because rooms have a fridge and microwave. If everything in the room had worked properly, it would have been a great stay. I can overlook a few broken things, but this room exceeded a few. The doorknob in the bathroom only worked in one direction 90% of the time and not at all the other 10%. The turntable in the microwave did not spin, so our plastic bowls melted on one side. The shower/tub did not drain so we stood in a bath as we showered. The blow dryer got hot but had no fan. They exchanged it for us after I asked for one. On the 2nd day, the batteries in the key card reader died and we could not get in our room. The front desk did not believe us and kept sending us back upstairs with more key cards. Finally they came up to show us how to use a key card and determined that the batteries were indeed dead. They could not replace them, so we had to wait until the next day when maintenance could come. The rooms have been recently painted, but they seem to have forgotten to come back for the 2nd coat. Lastly, the ice machine on the 2nd floor was out of order all 4 days we were there. Aside from the broken stuff, the room was clean, the neighborhood was safe, and there was plenty of hot water in the shower.
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Denise
Overall, the Days Inn Grapevine was a pleasant place to stay while doing some flight training at DFW. For the price, it couldn't be beat. The staff was helpful and friendly, the accommodations were adequate, and the location was perfect. I'll stay there again if my travels take me back to Irving.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Definitely a Keeper for Park and Ride"
More than anything, I appreciated its location and seemingly dependable shuttle service. It's definitely a good place for Park and Ride, too, if you will be gone for a while.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ryan
"Great overnight at a fantastic price"
Perfect for an overnight stay before next day flights. Fantastic price which includes shuttle and breakfast. Shuttle is prompt and the breakfast is fine considering it is a quick meal on-the-go. The staff was courteous and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
Marguerite
"should have spent the extra $15 for different hote"
I waited over an hour for a shuttle to the hotel which took all of 7 minutes. I was never given an ETA after several calls asking where the shuttle was. The front desk employee was rude and dismissive when I expressed my frustration regarding shuttle. I asked if I could check in early (11am) she told me it would be $25 dollars. Long end of it, stat away from this property.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Find another hotel if at all possible. Days Inn has not invested in this property and it shows.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Well worth the low Cost"
This was just a lay over until our flight the next morning. We looked at the least exspensive well know named hotels. This fit our needs perfectly. Staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms was clean and small. Neirghbors were big trucks and didn't seem to care people were trying to sleep at all hours of the night. I sleep very sound and it didn't bother me, but if you are a lite sleeper, you will hear them. Nothing real close by to eat and the menus in the room for delivery needs updating, but I would say that is for the various Restraunts to take care of. Shuttle to and from the Hotel. We had to leave for the airport before the breakfast started, so I can't speak to the complimentary breakfast. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Michaelle
"Please book somewhere else."
The staff was rude on our second check in. The bed collapsed in the middle of the night. The room smelled like mold. The breakfast they offer in the morning is a joke for the price you pay for a room. While checking out the following day a staff member asked us "How was your stay?". Our reply was that it was terrible. The only thing she did was hand us a print out of our bill and told us our account was settled. Asking to see a manager was also a joke. I will NEVER stay in this hotel again! Save your money and go somewhere else.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Good for the price"
It's good place for the money , but I wo stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
zaki
"excellent customer service"
Due to weather, we got in very very late. When I called stating that, I expected having to pay some late fees. Rather than that, the front desk asked me if my fiance and I were ok (driving) and assured us the room was still available, no fees would be charged and our safety was more important. It felt amazing being treated like a human being vs just a room and money.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Towels
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Lynna
"I thought Days Inns were always reliable."
I was on a 13 hour layover between flights and wanted a comfortable place to sleep. I looked online and found a Days Inn close by. I'd never had a negative experience with Days Inn before so I booked a room. The staff was nice enough but there were a lot of people on the shuttle so they were swamped. The room, on first sight, seemed fine. On closer inspection, I was very disappointed to see dirt on the bathroom door and coffee stains dribbling down the wall by the sink. It showed a general lack of care, which was not what I had expected. Still, the bed seemed to be clean, it was comfortable and I slept well. The shower was fine. All things considered, the room was adequate for my needs - which were minimal. I would not take my family to that motel, neither would I recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"a little less than adequate"
When I book a hotel, I don't usually have unrealistic expectations. I did find the hotel clean enough, the breakfast adequate and a nice perk and the airport shuttle useful. However, the bed and pillows were so uncomfortable, I scarcely slept a wink. Even my children were tossing and turning. The point of a hotel is to have a place to sleep. Sadly, not much sleep actually happened there, which made for difficult travel the next day.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Kat
"Good for the price, management could've been nicer"
The room was clean and new enough, especially for the price. Management wasn't that friendly though. They were a bit pushy. For the price though, you can't really beat it.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Not really the kind of hotels I stay. It's ok. It worked. Only there for 2 nights.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Trashed. In Hotel. Ville"
The parking. Lot was nasty Room was trashed. Found a can of Alpo in my room ,I have a cat plus they charge 20 bucks a day pet fee
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Not bad"
Good
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Scary"
Really scary, lots of scary noises, water wasn't running in the bathroom.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
tessy
"Christmas in Grapevine"
The young woman up front was so pretty and sweet. I called the front desk, after driving back and forth doing Christmas shopping at Irvine Mall, I didn't get her name but she gave perfect driving instructions to get to the hotel. She alsve me some plates so I could enjoy my dinner. I hope I see her again, she really made my stay worthy. Next time I am in Grapevine that pretty little young woman has to joine, Five Stars!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"New stay"
Had never stayed at Days Inn before, my only concern was the hotel condition, some areas looked very run down on the outside. But I had a family emergency and had to make changes to my reservations and they were very accomidating to do what ever they could following corporate standards.
4 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great hotel, near by food restaurants and mall"
We stayed for the weekend, liked the location. It's close to the airport, places to eat and a mall near by. Staff was hepful, rooms where clean, but the sofa beds are really uncomfortable. Normal beds are comfy, but other wise good hotel.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
becky
"the maintenance is a mess but cheap for 1/2 nights"
Hotel price is ok,but hotel direction and condition is a mess. Elevator dont work properly and i saw people stock inside. Alarm was making lot of noise for over two hours for the bad condition of the hotel.Housekeeping service only works in the mornings,so they dont pay so much attention for check if you want your room ready or not. People in charge were friendly and tried to do their best,but looks that they want to save money in different areas and for example people in the front desk is nice and try to help but some of them looks without experience and enough formation taking care of the direction of the hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Rafael
Overall I was satisfied with my stay. No-nonsense front desk lady. Not much joy in her face, but hey, whatever. Room was clean. Can't complain. I'd go back.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Awful"
No hot water, empty kleenex box, cold express breakfast
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice hotel for a night or two near airport"
Spent only one night due to missing a flight. It was good. Airport shuttle 24/7 and good customer service.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Shorts day the only thing that bothered me was that as a single woman I had to leave in the dark and I prefer a hotel with an inside hall but that's not their fault
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Fantastic for short stay!!!!"
Good experience........
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Convenience"
Hotel was nice. Shuttle to and from the airport convenience. Hot Breakfast. Hard Bed, not to my liking.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"adequate"
Satisfactory hotel at a fair price Wifi very poor, breakfast was nothing special, 10 minute walk ro closest food,[Dennys}.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
RONALD
"SOMEWHAT UNHAPPY"
The stay was over night. Caught a flight out the next morning. The shuttle rid to the airport was on time. Now when I got back that was a diffenet story. My plane laned at 12:45 I didn't get picked up until 1:30-2:45. No I was not happy. The dispatcher stated he was on the way and to be at this end of the airport. Only to find out he was on the other end.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
WANDLER
"disappointing"
nothing exception about this room and facilities...very noisy location...could hear the carts go by at 6 am
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Very Nice For The Price"
Over night stay to fly out next day. Really nice room for the price.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
keith
"Get what you pay for."
It's not horrible but I was sure someone would break in my car at some point during the night. The people were friendly as I was offered a beer several times coming back from the car...the only bad thing there is no bar at this Hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
chris
"Tiny, tiny room."
It was so tiny, in fact, that we elected to stay at a neighboring hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excelent... But no shuttle..."
The hotel is quiet to stay relaxed... The personnel is very friendly and helps you all the time... The only thing is that they don't have a shuttle to move around, you have to pay taxis to go the outlets or any other store and results to be a little more expensive... They only take from and to the airport.... To complete service, please have a shuttle for guests to move... Otherwise is perfect...
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Perfect for an overnight layover"
Perfect stay in case of a layover. The hotel Had a decent breakfast, shuttle service to and from airport and room equipped with wifi and the essentials. The room was very affordable and perfect for any layovers.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great price and location!"
The price was excellent as was the proximity to the airport. I liked the complimentary continental breakfast and shuttle service to the airport. The room smelled musty at first and the water in the shower was either too cold or too hot.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2014
Gerardo
"Great location and price!"
My stay was very short due to a delayed flight. The room temperature was cold. I had a difficult time staying warm even when I raised the temperature. The water in the shower was also very difficult to control. It was either very cold or very hot.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Gerardo
"great stay!"
the staff is very professional and friendly.I will stay here in the future and let family and friends know how great the stay was. Thanks Bart
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Bart
"Fit for purpose. Close to the airport."
Breakfast provided, airport shuttle runs at convenient intervals. The rooms are good for a one night stay in order to catch an early flight the next day.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Eddy
"Da Da DA Dirty!"
The room was very small and smelled like cooked food. The public bathroom near the front desk was cleaner the my rooms bathroom. I had to change rooms because of hair in the tub. People walking around trying to look in the room window. Lights out all through the parking lot. Never again.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Relaxing..."
Relaxing...
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Decent Place for the Night"
We had a one night stay due to maintenance being done at our apartment. It was a decent night's sleep in a clean room with what we needed in a last minute situation. I wouldn't stay here on a week's vacation, but the price was right and the simple breakfast of biscuits and gravy in the morning was welcome.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Cassandra
"No complementary parking!"
There is a reason there are no pictures of the rooms! You cannot claim a room is non smoking if it smells like a dirty ashtray, very very strong smoke smell. Even though the review states complimentary airport parking they charge $5 per day to leave your car. I showed them the confirmation and web site which stated "complementary airport parking" and the manager stated that it is complementary for the nights you are in the hotel. What a crock! When the ad states "complementary airport shuttle and parking, you assume that is complementary while you are on your trip also, just as the many other hotels in the area!! Pick another hotel!
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Pamela
"Meets Expectations"
Clean, kept up, good for its "class/star" rating (met expectations).
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2014
Kenneth
"Truly Strange..."
This is the first time ever that, after giving a hotel information for a shuttle, I was required upon landing to have them come and pick me up. I'd still be standing there now waiting... Breakfast was cold biscuits and gravy - surely there is something to heat them up with back there somewhere.
"Ok for what I needed"
The room was good for what I needed. The room was clean and ok for an overnight stay.
"Never trust faxs"
If you need to receive a fax be careful. I asked for t there fax number they gave me a card with all there number. The next morning when I went down to pick up my fax the day staff told me the number for fax on the card was wrong.never got my fax.
dan
"I guess for the price...."
Advertised wifi but signal was too week to use. Sink was old as was the furniture -scratched. TV was not HD and blurry on each channel. Guess for the price I should have expected the hotel to be in that condition.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
dwight
It was nice. I enjoyed my stay there.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014