All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4325 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Needed a place to crash going to/from airport"
This hotel was fine for the money - bed wasn't very comfortable, and the property hasn't been updated or cleaned (outside) for awhile, but you get what you pay for, and it was cheap. The shuttle took way too long to pick me up from the airport. (45 min at 11:30pm) People were friendly and helpful, room was adequate and quiet.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
rebecca
"Spend the extra money and go somewhere nicer!!!"
Our experience was horrible!!! My wife and I are not ones to complain but this was absolutely the worst experience, when we first got there we had enough time to drop off your bags and go meet our family when we got back to the hotel that night we noticed everything was completely inexcusable, first we brush our teeth and noticed the sink was clogged then we lay down and I had used gum chewed and stuck onto the side of my nightstand at that point I went complain the guy told me there was nothing they can do I would still have to pay for one night....my wife and I decided to suck it up and stay for the night. In the morning when it came time to take shower it was either scalding hot or icy cold water coming out so we decide enough is enough we packed our stuff and left early to stay at another hotel sure it cost us more money but it was a better night sleep. I'm not exaggerating but I've slept in Motel 6's that were nicer than this place.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Ruben
"okay hotel"
I had to wait around an hour and 30 minutes for my room to be ready. Because they said they were overbooked and the cleaning lady was still cleaning my room. Then when I finally get to my room it had a nasty smell to it. Overall the hotel is in OK condition, but I don't think I'll be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Had tile floors! No carpet! The beds were fine! The temperature of the room was good!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Extremely Dated and overall drab and dirty"
Everything was old, doors yellowed missing paint. Chain lock on door practically falling off. Floors stained and dirty. Hair on every surface. Only stayed because we were just using for a late night stay getting in from airport at 10pm and leaving early next morning. Would not stay again.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Average hotel"
There was a dead cockroach in the room when i first got in.
5 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"Avoid this hotel at all costs!!!!"
Horrible hotel that is loud, dirty and customer service is poor. Very sketchy clientele and the staff treats you like they are doing you a favor by letting you stay there.
21 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
steven
"4th Stay"
I'm usually in the area twice a year, and this is usually where I stay, because the price is the best. The first floor rooms all have tile floor, and no rug, which is very slippery when it rains. There are elevators to reach the other floors. The rooms are excruciatingly small & lots of furniture crammed in, which makes it even worse. The wifi is spotty, sometimes. They allow parking for flights out, which makes finding parking anywhere near your room almost impossible. They should really rectify this. The office staff is usually helpful, but housekeeping is obviously overworked. There was a mess of sticky something on the floor by the bed when we entered the room, and it was still there when we left. At least, this trip, they bothered to leave fresh towels. On a positive note: The rooms are equipped with fridge & microwave, iron & ironing board. The flat screen tvs work, and have decent channels, there is a decent pool, and the continental breakfast is decent.
7 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Nothing nice or clean about this place"
Check in is at 3, I arrived at 330 to no room. They rushed to prepare one. Broken walls, tiny room, dirty/ stained bedding, dingy bathroom, door lock didn't work both times we went I to it.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Ok
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"will stay again !!"
Convenient for our stay while working in the DFW area.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"You get what you pay for..."
Pros: Close to DFW Airport; Nice attendants, Cleanness; safety; neighborhood. Cons: Size of bed and bedroom; Towels seems like sandpaper; poor breakfast
6 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Mauro
I stayed here for a little over a week and even though it was further from the city than I thought the staff were extremely helpful with transportation. In particular the night staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. Always with smiles on their faces. The hotel is off a freeway but noise is not a problem at all. All in all it was a pleasure to stay here. Highly recommended if you need/want to be close to the airport. And its a good price!
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Anna
enjoyable
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Not 2 bad"
The customer service was very professional. Enjoyed the pool area.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Loud renovation is what I assume was going in but my daughter couldn't sleep well. Loud neighbors. Car broke into in the parking lot left for two days.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
matt
"Good Stay"
Over all very good, staff is helpful, bed was comfortable, staff went out of their way to answer questions and help.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, bad staff"
The hotel was nice. The room was clean and comfy. The staff however made my visit rather uncomfkrtae. One staff member proceeded to barge in my room , no knocking, to see if I was checking out. Very rude.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
jessica
"Would definitely stay again"
Very spacious, updated, clean room , and Very nice staff. The breakfast was pretty good too. My family and I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, but bad breakfast and front desk staff"
I stayed for 6 nights, the night I checked in I was asked by the guy working the front desk asked how I am so skinny, following by several comments such as he doesn't have a girl to workout with and asked me if I had abs... it made me feel very uncomfortable, later that night he asked me "don't you think you're too skinny" and then again one evening he asked "how is my skinny friend" I didn't appreciate the comments about my body type. It seemed to stop once I informed him that i was married with 2 kids but I'm afraid for the next guests. If I was larger he wouldn't have asked me if i thought I was too fat or called me his fat friend so why say it to someone of the opposite body type. I'm not sickly, I bet I eat more often than him. One of my children weighed 9lbs 2oz at birth so I know that I'm healthy and eat plenty. I just live a different lifestyle than many people and feel that if he was curious about it there was a better way to approach me about it. besides that and the same breakfast every single day that just nothing but sugary breads, it was nice.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Not happy with our stay"
Outside it looked nice. The room wasn't cleaned good and needed a lot of maintenance. Two of the 5 days we were there we found a roach in our room. We had to go to the office 3 different times because our keys didn't work in the door. The breakfast selection was far less than we've had at other hotels.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to many places to sight see"
All is good just customer service needs to be better and had No WiFi in all the stay :(
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Yoyo
"CLOSE TO AIRPORT"
THE HOTEL WAS GOOD .I WENT THERE TO RELAX AND TO GET SOME REST I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
ELAINE
"Hm"
The hotel was ok...I was only there because I had an early morning flight and I needed a cheap room for the night. My main problem is that I had several unexplained charges on my account that they did not want to explain. They just kept telling me that the charges would fall of but would still not tell me why.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Porsche
Just an Ok stay. Only for a one night stay. Would prefere stay in another hotek and spend 20 more dollars
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
danielo
"Close to DFW"
Sink was dirty, desk chair broken (an accident waiting to happen), ironing board broken. Towel racks were rusty. Shuttle was good and timely. Breakfast was okay.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Overall Nice Stay"
AC did not work in our room. Staff great.Overall 3 stars plus.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
JEB
The rooms were small but the hotel was clean and breakfast was good
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Very quiet for being off the highway!"
Check in was quick and painless. My room was clean and comfortable. No issues with anything. The staff was all very friendly. The night desk person even told me I looked beautiful as I headed out one night :) There were some good choices for breakfast, although I would have liked more fruit. You can't beat the price for being close to the airport.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Mandy
"Overnight between flights"
30 mins from airport with pickups from other hotels
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Nice and convenient"
Nice hotel and staff, close to the airport, carpets in need of a deep cleaning. Continental breakfast offered limited options.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"What's with the $25 deposit that takes 5 days"
Why a $25 deposit to be returned only after 5 days and hotel staff should be trained to be well informed about the location
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"I'll be coming back."
This is my second stay. The first time it was a package. This time I came back on purpose. I will be in Texas again in the fall...guess where I will be staying? There may be more from from hotels but you won't find better or more caring people.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
pauline
"It was OK"
Low price, a place to spend a night. No extras, bells, or whistles.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
KG
Room was a dump, water in toilet running constantly. It was hard to understand their English. Towels were worn out last year. Breakfast had very little variety. Pool and fitness center were something that wouldn't fit well even in my last home(tiny). Room smelled. Bed was like sleeping on floor.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
The parking was less than adequate. We came in late one evening and couldn't even park anywhere near the hotel. Very frustrating and the hotel staff was not helpful at all.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Decent stay for the price"
The hotel was a great stay; the parking is horrible due to airport travelers. Its kind of not fair to the hotel residences.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Quintarus
Bad. AC is too loud. Room smells bad. Bad service. Dirty room.
4 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
huixin
"Cheap but nice hotel close to airport"
Checked in at 2am, check in process took less than 5 minutes. A $25 hold is required on your credit card for incidentals but releases after check out. Room was clean and comfortable for a one night stay. Parking lot is packed but free. Denny's 24 hour restaurant was .02 miles from the hotel. The swimming pool looked inviting , at deepest 5 feet. There is alot of interstate traffic noise, but quite once inside the room. Will definitely stay here again next time we fly into Dallas.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Jolie
"Breakfast was minimal"
Hotel did not have confirmation from Expedia when I arrived. Took 1-1/2 hours to verify my Expedia hotel confirmation.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
THE HOTEL PERSONAL VERY FRIENDLYS AND HELPED . GOOD LOCATION. THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND THE BED OK. FOR THE PRICE VERY GOOD.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
gloria
"Terrible night staff, worst airport shuttle ever"
First impression very bad. The front desk staff who is name is Isaac don't have any kind of respect and kind with the guest. He is obviously very unsatisfied with his job to treat customers with bad attitude. Second, They charge extra fee parking if you book through Expedia. He said it does not happen if we book directly with the hotel. The worst thing it happened was when we came back from vacations. We left the car in the parking hotel; they obviously charged us 15 dollars extra fee and we had to wait more than one hour at the airport for the shuttle. I called them 4 times and they always told me that the shuttle is on the way, they shuttle will be there shortly and excuses like that. What is really very disappoint is they don't say sorry either apologize with us. We paid for a service and they act like they are doing everything right and unfortunately it is not. If I give 2 out of 5 stars is because there was an agent in the front desk that night He was very polite. His name is Sam. The only who was very nice and polite.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Ariel
"Not so fantastic."
I stayed for 3 nights. I had to call and ask for extra towels. They had me to down from the 3rd floor, very back of the hotel, to the lobby to pick it up. the wi-fi is horrible. I keep getting kicked off of the internet. The water pressure is really low. The water turns from really hot to really cold about every 30 seconds. The rooms are clean and not bad, but the outside and elevator are really dirty. The elevator smells so bad that I refuse to take it. I had to book this with 2 reservations. They told me to come down after the first night to re-check-in for the second reservation. This was not a problem, but they charged the wrong card for the reservation. My keys stopped working two times. Luckily the rooms are clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Great accommodations
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Demetria
Room was too small compared to what we are used to when traveling. Would have been nice to know about the 25 fee they charge at check in ahead of time. I can not say much about the breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Kendra
"Pretty on the Outside"
Manager has not called back after almost two weeks to discuss the refund. Handling this through my bank.I checked out of the hotel; too many issues. Very small rooms, toilet seat broken, and no remote in room. The a very bad dark stain in the sink near the plunger. Decided too many issues. Usually park at the hotel and fly at DFW; this is okay. But suggest that you use another hotel if you are spending the night. DO NOT STAY.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
JOAN
Hotel is a little old and rooms are very very small
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Glenn
"Great for one night stay"
It was a good place for a one night stay. clean rooms and nice breakfast
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"A OK Hotel for overnight flight in the morning."
Free pickup and drop-off at DFW. Small rooms. Not much TV offering. No Restaurants, but they do offer a morning fast breakfast. Hotels next door have restaurant's you can walk to. Good for a low price in and out travel stop over.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Chuck
"Don't stay here!"
Old property that is in need of a good power washing and paint. Lobby was dirty and the furniture and rug were filthy, wouldn't dare sit on it. No air conditioning in the lobby so I guess they are trying to save $ for improvements?? Bed was saggy, found empty pizza box, dirty plate and a cup in a drawer. Remote control to TV found under bed and shower head busted that only had one setting...jet stream. Towels are like sandpaper, wouldn't wash my car with them. Cancelled my room for return trip and will stay at the Marriott instead. You get what you pay for here @ $56 a night but would rather spend $30 more for a decent bed. Breakfast was the only decent thing about this hotel.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015