All hotels in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10591 Metcalf Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66212, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Nice and clean. Well maintained. The pillows are too soft and go flat right away. I rated a 4 due to the pillows. I would like more firm pillows.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Hotel is a little tired looking as far as condition, carpet, paint, wall coverings.The breakfast fruit looked poor but overall the stay was fine. Place just needs some tweaking to be up to speed
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Very comfortable stay."
We really liked this place. Very comfortable bed, nice breakfast and very accommodating staff. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel but..."
This hotel was very clean, rooms were spacious, beds were comfortable. However, we checked in, and were given our room number. We took all of our luggage up to the room, and opened the door only to find another couple in our room. We were given a key to an occupied room! Had to go back down to lobby amd explain the situation and get another room. Unacceptable, the staff should know what rooms are occupied.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Jeannie
"Perfect for business, great location"
Great location, good staff, very clean a nice hotel.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Small"
The room was nice but tiny. No microwave or refrigerator. Wardrobe vs. a closet. Desk awkwardly placed. Bathroom was nice but again, it was small. Beds lumpy. Breakfast buffet was great with omelets, summer sausage, oatmeal, danish, juices, etc. Very nice. They even offer a "breakfast on the go" brown paper bag breakfast if you don't have time to sit and eat the hot breakfast. This consisted of a bottle of water, granola bar, muffin and fruit. Very nice. The hotel itself is very nice and clean. I would recommend it to a friend if they want just a basic small room.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Frequent travel
"Clean and Comfy"
Love staying at Hampton's. This Hampton met the high standards that I am accustomed to for this chain. Comfy beds, even the pull-out sofa. Clean, quiet, quality staff and yummy breakfast. I'd stay here again for sure!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Great experience"
The staff was very helpful, it was my first time driving in the snow and the front desk clerk gave me advice on driving in such bad conditions.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Margaret
"Christmas Vacation"
We stayed for 10 straight nights and there were a few times that they missed items during the daily cleaning. Breakfast was of but nothing great, quality was much better at other hotels I have stayed.
10 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"The stool was stopped up"
They told me to come down and get a plunger as they didn't have anyone available. So I went down to get the plunger and told them we hadn't used it. It was stopped up when we got there. A woman at the desk decided to come up to the room and plunge it, because it might have run over when flushed and then we would need a mop. It almost did. It looks like the maid would have noticed it when she cleaned it(which makes me wonder)
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Martin
"the best hotel off 435"
I wound have liked a refill on coffee Cramer in my room... HOWEVER we loved the place! Great staff, lovely breakfast, prefect location right of the highway
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Great Christmas Stay"
Everything was great - candy canes on the bed on Christmas day!
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Pam
"Accessible from interstate"
Christmas night quick visit. Staff on duty were most pleasant and accommodating. Complementary breakfast presented in pleasant atmosphere; menu itself familiar to those who travel frequently. Bed very comfortable but duvet way too heavy (and some kind of blanket was necssary). Had difficulty getting thermostat to proper setting, and no instruction manual to help.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Rod
Very nice for the price. Awesome front desk staff!
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was very nice! The breakfast was good and the staff was very accomodating. It snowed quite a bit while we were there and they had ice scrapers, brooms, gloves, and de-icer at the front desk! It was so helpful!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"5 Stars!!!!!"
we stayed this weekend and the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. I absolutely loved the décor of the lobby.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"previous stay"
other than the hair dryer not working the first morning it was a pleasant stay. the dryer was fixed not long after I called to mention it not working and I was in a hurry as I needed to get to work
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Martha Maples
"Great price, mostly great experience"
The room was very nice, with a built in desk and closet unit. There were blood stains on the back of the bathroom door. The heater ran constantly (never shut itself off when programmed temp was reached), and was always either too hot or too cold, so it needed constant adjustment. The constant blowing of air was only nice because it provided some "white noise" in the room. We were given a room right by the elevator, so that was very necessary, because of the constant hallway traffic and people talking while waiting for the elevator. The downside was that we got really dried out due to the hot air constantly blowing in the room. The breakfast buffet was very good and best of all, included in the already low price. We had access to coffee, tea and hot chocolate (mix) at all times. Buffet/kitchen staff was very friendly. No vent fan in the bathroom is DISGUSTING, since there's no way to "clean" the air in there. Front desk staff was NEVER there when we were in the lobby, so the security is questionable.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Rachel
Very nice, classy hotel. Had one of the quietness' room, I have ever stayed at. Would go back there again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Not Satisfied....."
I gave a note to front desk upon departing....the only chair in room was FILTHY!!!! The mattresses were noisey...two queens...and slipped around on box springs! Not a good experience! Their web site puts you in contact with a third party when you attempt to make reservations!
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"Excellent night's sleep"
Staff was better than any other establishment we've stayed at!!!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Jarilyn
We were in town for a wedding,so it was a good place to stay and be close to the family without being in the way during the last few days leading up to the big day. It's a beautiful area right now with the leaves changing. Great weather but very windy. Lots of great moderate and high end shopping within 5 miles or so of this area. Will definitely stay here when visiting again.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
JB
The breakfast was alright for being included. The milk I had was a little sour. There was a kleenex with lipstick on it under my sink the first night but then it was removed before my second night.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Katie
We will be back. Great place to stay! Very Nice people.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
"Half way distance to meet up with my best friend"
Nery nice, clean and quiet hotel; friendly staff. Location was okay, about a half way point for my best friend and myself to meet up for a weekend. It wasn't real easy to find, but didn't cause a big hassle. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Puss & Boots
"Comfortable and quiet"
I thought the place was friendly and well run. Breakfast in the morning was good and convenient. Quiet hotel, quiet neighborhood - it's Overland Park. Room was clean and kept up well even with the age of the hotel. Great towels. No disappointments.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
Eric S.
"Great place to stay."
Rooms were immaculate, great service, breakfast was best hotel breakfast I have had. Will stay there again, guaranteed!!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Shaun
"A just OK experience!"
At the time we stayed at the Overland Park Hampton .. we had just stayed the night before in Topeka at the Hampton there .. I say that to say .. Topeka's Hampton was AWESOME .. versus Overland. Here's why I wasn't so impressed with Overland Park .. I am picky on bedding and cleanliness of room and bathroom .. also the condition of hotel .. condition .. things in general in the room/bathroom seemed to be falling apart .. just OLDER .. door knobs coming off .. bad tile .. etc. .. so not impressive there .. then bedding .. our comforter was VERY LUMPY!! uck! Then lastly but not least .. cleanliness .. I found MANY HAIRS on the bathroom floor.. ugg... soo hope this is helpful!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Lydia
"This is a very nice Hotel"
Some of the reviews i read was false when i got there ,i stay at hotels do to the reviews but some pople are very picky like me but i chose it because it was more good reviews than bad ,and im glad i stayed there the breakfast was good ......and yes its small buffet style i only gave the condition or maintenance a 4 because 1 of the elavators was not working
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Tonya
"not much better than a motel 6."
The room, service, and overall experience is no better than if I went a motel 6 or confort inn. One thing that is better about confort inn is they have more tv channels. The discount price that I paid is what the room was worth. The normal price was I think 139 per night is way over priced.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
"Very Nice"
This hotel was maintained very well, was very clean and very comfortable. For the price, you can't beat it!
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
We were very pleased with this hotel. The staff was friendly. The room was a good size. And the price was great! I definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Honeymoon getaway"
Overall a nice hotel with nice staff. Stains in the mattress were a bit disgusting when sheet came loose but sheets were clean. Carpet was a bit worn and outdated. Staff was very friendly. The hot breakfast was nice. Only one working elevator made wait time a little longer to get to other floors. Lots of hot water with good water pressure.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
"“We will stay here again!”"
The staff is very service oriented and the hotel room in excellent condition. We will plan to stay here again!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
very quiet. breakfast was good. they were so busy they could not keep up.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
I recently stayed at the Hampton And I found it to be very nice and easy to get to. Everyone was very nice and helpful as well. I would stay here again
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
randy
"nice place to stay except ---"
We found everything about that hotel to be as expected with a good, hot breakfast included in the price of the room. Beds were comfortable and staff was very pleasant. The only problem we had was dirty carpets in our room. I walked around the room barefooted and when I got in the shower I noticed I had traced dirt into the shower and my wife noticed the same thing. I am not sure a vacuuming would be sufficient to clean the carpets and they probably need to be steam cleaned. Other than that, I would have rated everything excellent considering this type of hotel.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"clean facility"
The only complaint is that the bathroom had no exhaust fan!!! Otherwise very clean and wonderful stay. Breakfast was very good, also
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Consistent"
There are a lot of hotels that could learn from The Hampton Inn - as a chain they are very consistent. You just pretty much always know what you are going to get: clean rooms, well-kept grounds, friendly staff, etc. We've stayed at Hampton Inns in many states and have always been satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Clean, well appointed, close to our family"
Great stay. Four teenagers in the group. They loved the pool and spa, ate with great gusto everything you served in the fantastic breakfast each morning, and slept like logs each night. The adults enjoyed the pool as well, as did our nephew and kids on Friday evening. We thought you rated 5 stars on your breakfast...great variety, beautifully presented and very, very tasty. Didn't care much for the heavy, lumpy blankets on the beds. Everything was clean, and the desk staff very helpful. 4+ star stay
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Robison
"Very pleasant to stay at."
The staff was very nice and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Vep
"Nice room"
Don't hesitate to stay here breakfast nothing special though. Room etc very nice.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Wonderful hotel!"
The staff at this hotel were simply outstanding. The rooms,I had two,were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They truly care about their guest.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Nice overnight"
Just one night stay here, but easy access and very nice overall.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Ryan
"Amazing!"
Great pool, beautiful room, great customer service, super nice breakfast! Will stay here again for sure!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice and easy to get to"
The hotel was located close to the highway, staff was very nice and greeted us everytime they seen us.
"Excellent hotel"
We had a great experience at the Hampton Inn. Great area and everything was within 15 mins. The staff was helpful and nice. They also provided an excellent breakfast.
andrea
"Great, just didn't have fridge or microwave"
great, would stay again or at least any Hampton Inn
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"great quality at a great price"
excellent facility...would stay many more times when traveling through the area
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
mick
"BB Tournment"
I found the staff to be very helpful...
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013