All hotels in Berlin, Germany
Mohrenstr. 30, Berlin, BE, 10117, Germany, ‏‎855-239-9397

We had a very nice stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great place to stay and reasonably priced"
Beautiful hotel. Not too pricey. Great location.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great trip"
The breakfast was great, the room was spacious and the staff accommodating. We upgraded to the executive lounge and that was worth it! We would definitely stay there again. Location was perfect at Christmas!
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2013
Expensive, but Venere had the cheapest price. We had paid for bed and breakfast but when we got there they said it was room only. A glance at our document from Venere and they immediately changed their minds.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"WOW"
GREAT location and everything else!!!
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Great location and service"
We were very pleased with the service, location and the breakfast. We are happy that Viking uses this hotel and that we chose to book a second night.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2013
"Nicest Square in Town"
The hotel has a beautiful lobby, an excellent breakfast, unmatched access to the U-bahn system, incredibly comfortable rooms / beds, and staff that are consumate professionals. The Kempinski Adlon has little, if anything, on the Hilton, and the difference in rates will pay for any meals and activities you might have in mind..
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
John & Debbie
"Don't make an error with special rates"
In error, I booked for Oct 28 instead of Sept 28. So I had to pay twice for the same room as I couldn't make changes with Hotels.com due to the "special" rate I paid Hotels.com . The "special" rate was higher than the walk up rate I paid at the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Wonderful location"
The hotel was excellent, with a great location and wonderful service.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
It was great, however, accessing free internet in the lobby was very painful process and it didn't work that well
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"close to a lot of good sites"
Fabulous... big loverly rooms, superb concierges service, great food.. loved itMarnie
6 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Marnie McGarry
"A recommendation to stay when u r in Berlin"
We checked in late and everything was ok. It's a normal check in routine and everything was alright during our stay. basically. However, one morning when we went for our breakfast which we had to go thru the lobby and up the stairways to the restaurant on the first floor, we were being stopped by a stranger who told us that they were making a movie there thus we could not walk thru the area. I was a bit surprised that no staff was there to assist us and to tell us where to go and there was no signage for this incident so that we could , at least, find another way before we were being stopped in a impolite way.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Cindy
"Great location and wonderful concierge service"
The location is the best you can have in Berlin, and the concierge is very helpful and professional! Wifi connection is available for free only in the lobby, which is a shame, hope they could offer a better rate for wifi connection
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Eva
"Fair but not Great hotel"
Staff is educated well enough but quality of hotel and room facilities were not so great/ a bit cheap to be ranked as 5star.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great central location with U station in front"
Excellent location and quiet hotel. We had terrific view of dome. Our only complaints were the surcharges. 30 Euro for Breakfast, 25 Euro per day for WiFi, etc. We were in hotel for 9 days so 225 euros for wifi is horrible. Add to that they could not find my gold membership which entitles me to free wifi and suggested that I fax copies of all my past invoices to Hilton for evaluation to determine if I indeed had a gold membership!!!! If I could cancel I would have left immediately for another hotel. Certainly take into account the additional charges when evaluating your choices. Breakfast was good but for only a few euros per day we could have samples the many coffee shops within a block or two.
9 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"A very featherbedding hotel..."
It seems that all the staff is well trained to be kind, efficient and profesional. The hotel's location is very good - you have everything near by The pool is small but clean and warm
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
DINA
"High class !"
If you can afford it , take it ! When we booked it was a " rare deal " and it was great price.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Israely student
"Very good, but..."
Stayed for 4 days in September. The locations is perfect, the hotel is clean, the room although not that big, but adequate. The breakfast is very good. A couple of issues: first, terrible WIFI connection. Free only in the lobby (€25 in the room), have to re- login every hour, but almost impossible to use as its very slow; second, poor wine list in the bar- Blackstone Merlot for 5* hotel is really a shame.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2013
Angelika
"Berlin Hilton"
Very convenient. Friendly staff. Would recommend.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2013
Great location. Rooms are clean and very well planned.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
lois
"Wonderful hotel right in the center of everything!"
We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton in Berlin! Upon check-in, we were given a room immediately, our luggage was brought up to us quickly, and the room was spacious, clean and comfortable! The subway has a station right out the front door, so it is easy to get from the hotel to other parts of Berlin. Several major attractions are in walking distance, and there are numerous restaurants close by, as well as the ones in the hotel!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Cathy
"Good value, central location, close to transport"
I booked well in advance and got a good rate. I tried to add nights a few days beforehand and the price was over double. Moral - book early! I didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment on the food. Breakfast was not included in my Expedia rate. It is centrally located with the Stadmitte U-bahn station adjacent. In room nternet is charged for and expensive. I think this is akin to charging for the water you use, and usually book hotels with free wi-fi. There are computers in the lobby with free internet access. But across the road is Einstein Coffee, my breakfast stop, and it had free-WiFi. Pleasant staff, thankfully with good English skills.Thoroughly recommend this place.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"excellent location"
The hotel is in a good location, a few feet from a subway stop (subway is extremely clean & uncrowded). Within walking distance to the museums, the cathedral and the Brandenburg Gate. The hotel breakfast is good, with an extensive selection. Personnel were friendly and helpful. Many restaurants and cafes nearby. Hotel restaurant on main floor was way overpriced for the food offered. Better to walk around & find a place outside of the hotel for lunch or dinner. Very lovely location.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2013
geri
the shower could be better
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Good location, easy to get everywhere. The only problem is the a/c didn't work very well.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
marcial
"Affordable Luxury in Berlin"
The Hilton Berlin was very conveniently located. We could walk to many attractions and restaurants and the U-Bahn was right outside the front door for more distant venues. The service was excellent.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
"super gut hotel!!"
I just loved it!! I stayed there just one night, but I really enjoy it!!!!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Great location, with Houlocost Memorial and Brandenburg Tor within walking distance. The hotel staff were nice and the rooms very clean and quiet. There is also a nice restaurant in the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"Excellent location and top quality"
The Hilton was in a great location, very convenient to landmarks, shopping, restaurants. Great breakfast buffet and the rooms were large. Worth the price.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Debi
"No Wifi!!"
This is a great hotel if it was still 1999. No free wifi in the rooms and a 25 Euro a day fee to get access to the internet is ridiculous in the 21st century. For two people 60 Euros a day for buffet breakfast? Everything else was great but they need to get with the times a bit.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great hotel in perfect location"
Excellent hotel, perfect location. Staff somewhat severe. Very good price quality relation
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Price of Wifi is criminal"
Hotel is nice, and well located. However - it should be a crime to charge 25 Euros for 24 hours of wifi - especially considering it can only be used with one device. This is 2013 - get with the times.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"My vacation on Hilton Berlin"
The hotel is great , there are some good restaurants in the area and great coffee shops but for bars and clubs you we will need to walk 30 minutes or take the metro that is just one minute walk. The breakfast was very good but to much expensive (32 euro for each one) , Spa - the spa complex is very nice but i think that it was better if they keep it for adults only and not make kindergarten
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
R co
"Impersonal Hotel"
Very impersonal business style hotel. Good location though. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"Xmas market vacation"
Stayed a couple of nights here for our Xmas ( xmas market) vacation and was over all happy with it. Location was good as its right in front of the gender market (sp) and a underground station which made it ideal for getting around. Breakfast buffet was a bit on high end weekdays (e25) but e15 on weekends and was overall good and a good way to start day. Lobby nice, room basic and functional. Hop on bus right Across the street as well as many high end shops and resturuants. Walking distance to many sights on the east end.
3 night family trip Dec 13, 2012
"What should be excellent is only satisfactory..."
This hotel is very well located and is physically pleasing. However I have stayed here a few times over recent years and seem to have some kind of bad karma with this place. I get smoking rooms when not requested, rooms on the north-east corner where the night club downstairs doofs away into the night and rooms with unpleasant odours. When they were renovating a couple of years back I was right below the buidling works. I have requested more room changes in this place than any other hotel I can recall. I travel frequently for business. With all of the range in Berlin I can no longer justify staying here any more.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
JWJ
Perfect hotel
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2012
No internet for days!!!! Forgot wake up call
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
Hotel staff had ego issues, not too helpful. Location was perfect and room weas very comfortable. Location and room comfort made this a great experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
TC
"Great hotel, great location!"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel very much. The location is amazing, a waling distance from a lot of sites (Check point Charly, Friedrichstrase, Galary Lafayette, gendarmenmarkt and so on). the U Ban (Underground) is right in front of the hotel and it's easy to go anywhere in town with it (U2). Lot's of shops and restaurants surrounding the hotel.
8 night trip Aug 28, 2012
Maya

"Excellent location, pity about the spa"
Excellent location. Beautiful building and lovely room. Downside was that we had specifically hooked this hotel because of the pool and this was shut for two days of our five day visit, and we were not advised about this on booking. When the pool was open, a section of it was red taped off a day later. Extremely disappointing.
4 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Berlin city break,Amsterdam and Prague."
Wonderful stay in Berlin,fantastic hotel in a lovely location.
4 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
robert
"Nothing special for the price"
Absolutely nothing special for the price (executive). Small room, old type of bathtub/shower. Very good location though
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Michail
Lovely modern hotel with nice pool and spa (extra charge). Great location near check point Charlie and opposite beautiful square. My gold card Hilton honors status allowed me access to the Executive Lounge for free drinks and snacks of an evening. Breakfast was great - lots of choice and eggs cooked to your liking.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
neil
"Hilton hotel berlin"
Excellent service by all the staff especially concierge. Hotel room very comfortable with all mod con's. Would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Philip
"Benchmark hotel"
Best hotel we have used anywhere., faultless facilities, outstanding staff.
Other trip May 24, 2015
trave
"brilliant hotel!"
Great little hotel, with a very nice room. No complaints about that. Breakfast felt a little on the expensive side and I wouldn't have gone for it even if I had time as I had a 7:15am flight to catch. Approximately 10 minutes walk from the nearest 100, 200, and TXL bus stop, so feels a little far, but there's a U-Bahn station just in front of the hotel. Once you get to the nearest bus stop, Alexanderplatz is just about 10 minutes away though. Bus service 200 connects straight to the Philharmonie, so fans of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, if you are here to just watch a concert just like I did, this is certainly a good option. The hotel is walking distance to the legendary Brandenburg Tor, and most of the historical sights are within walking distance from then on. I got this room on a discount, so I have no complaints about it. The original price, however, was a good 400 pounds, so I don't think I will ever want to pay this much for a room for just a night, especially when I have to check out at 6 in the morning to go to the airport. Overall, excellent hotel to spend on if you are loaded and if you are looking to unwind after a long day of meetings or appointments, but if you are a tourist and you are looking for convenience to get around, there are better hotels which are located just in front of the main road in front of the Untel den Linden bus stop.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Absolutely beautiful hotel."
We couldn't have been happier with our stay at the Hilton Berlin. The hotel itself is beautifully modern and our room was the biggest I have ever stayed in with comfy beds. The staff were very polite and helpful. The only issue we had was that the air con wasn't very effective and the room got quite hot through the night.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Steffie
"Almost perfect"
The Hilton in Gendermenmarket is perfect. location is right outside the German church and close to bars, restaurants, and all of the best sights. We were a short walk from everything and convenient central between checkpoint Charlie and museum island. Another 5 minutes Walk from those points brought us to the Berlin Wall and to Brandenburg gate. The only criticism is that considering what we paid, the breakfast buffet was very disappointing.
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015