All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

2.8
    2.9
    2.5
    2.4
"Close to the beach, location is the selling point."
Location is everything. You get what you pay for. Overall good for the price and location.
"Does the job but don't expect more"
The hotel served its purpose for a 1-night stay. It's conveniently located on Ocean Drive, next to all bars and Mango's. If you're looking for comfort and a resort-like stay, this is not the your choice. Rooms are small and although clean, the carpets are old and stained. The bathroom in our room was remodeled, which was good. We got a voucher free breakfast at the hotel restaurant, but servers, knowing we wouldn't spend money, ignored us for more than 10 minutes and brought the orders at different times, barely giving us attention. Overall, if you're just looking for a place to sleep at night it does the job.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Isadora
"Only good thing about hotel.. across from beach"
AC didn't work well, room smelled like mold.. There was ants or some mini aunt looking creatures in the room.. Not good.. Couldn't wait to get out of there..
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
traveler
"Not too bad. Awesome location."
The restrooms are a joke. Very small rooms. The location is awesome.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice Retro Hotel"
Nice Art Deco Hotel across from Beach.... Directly across from beach access path made it convenient to walk over to beach. Rooms nicely renovated with beautiful glass and tile bathrooms. Charming old elevator and lobby. Only negative was the Restaurant attached to entire front of hotel. This did not allow for any place for hotel guests to sit and enjoy ambience of Ocean Avenue without dining at restaurant. Hotel Manager and staff extremely helpful and accommodating. Excellent customer service.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Noni & Papa
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed in"
I only stayed here because I had a free night from hotels.com. Rooms were nasty, sheets were dirty, no mattress pads, hot water was barely lukewarm, outlet plugs didn't work and they said they would put a mini fridge in our room for my baby's formula and when I got there, he said they didn't offer fridges and was rude to me about bringing my baby in the first place. After checkout, it took valet over an hour to get my car. Turned my southbeach vacation into a nightmare
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
The price and the location was great. So much to do on ocean drive. Room was only needed to sleep
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
linda
"Service an room horrible!!!"
Bad experince!!!! I waste my time if talk about it.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
N.n.
"just OK."
Not the nicest hotel, mostly parties. Room was in a horrid location, in the back overlooking the dumpster. This ended up being a plus however, because the restaurant plays music all night and ocean drive is a VERY lively place. With the AC on, I couldn't hear a peep. We blew a fuse in our room and I was very happy that when I called someone responded almost immediately. I wouldn't bring a girlfriend here, but if you need a cheap place to crash, you could do worse. Hotel is on a great block. Here's a tip: skip the hotel restaurant for breakfast and walk two feet to your left and go to johnny rockets. $4 breakfast special, no catch. Best deal in Miami by far.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
colin
"GREAT"
MY STAY WAS GREAT I LOVED EVERY SECOND
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
MARK THOMASON JR
"Was all good for overnight stay"
Only complaint is air never cooled room down and taking long time to release hold on my deposit.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Shawn
"I would take this property off your site"
Very disappointed!!! I will tell everyone not to stay here
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Long time traveler's view."
I wasn't very impressed about the room. The windows were frosted over I guess from being on the first floor. I would of preferred a upper lever floor so I can at least have some view. My room was right next to a alley and every morning I hear the dumpster being unloaded into a truck. very loud when trying to sleep. It would of been nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room also. I have stayed in better rooms over the years. So far I have never stayed in the same hotel twice in South Beach.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
J
"Horrible , Stay away!"
Hotel website lied about included breakfast , they rip you off at the restaurant . Have to pay for parking, room with ants , small room , leaky closet ceiling ! Bathroom turns into a pool after a shower. Rooms and hotel as a whole smells and is not clean, as an Oder .Not family friendly .
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Pay more attention to room maintenance..."
Waiting area very uncomfortable because of no air, hotel ran out of washrags smh!... No place in the hotel room to hang wet towels.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not at all what I expected"
We booked two rooms and booked both rooms with double twin beds. Neither room provided this. Each room had to be accomodated by providing a "blow up bed". The hotel staff did try to rectify the issue by providing one of the rooms with a view of the ocean. I do appreciate their efforts but it was still an uncomfortable stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
unpleased
"Close to the beach but strictly a place to sleep."
Strictly a place to sleep or recover from a crazy night. I wouldn't lounge around in this hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Brandon
"Not the best place to stay"
First thing we get to our room and of course it's warm in there. We turned the ac on and leave to find some lunch, when we returned to room was still sitting at 85 degrees. I called down for someone to come check it out, and promptly he did, he reset the breaker but nothing. He left to find the hotel manager, 30 minutes later after not coming back I went to look for her myself, come to find out she is trying to fix an issue with no water being distributed to 3 rooms! Really, wth! No ac in 1 and no running water in 3 others. We were told to go out and enjoy the beach and see what she can do that our room is not priority. She did eventually move us to another room. The rooms were really small, especially the bathroom, no wiggle room at all.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Betty
"on the beach with blocks of other hotels..."
1st night was in a room on 2nd floor... very small and a bit dingy. I was going to check out but then manager showed me a 3rd floor corner room just redone. Stay on the 3rd floor- I booked for 2 more days. On the beach which is fantastic. Food good... pricey like everywhere else if you are on a budget. You can find a killer place at the Marriott downtown for about the same price but its the Marriott... here in the Deco SBeach area, there is a lot of character and its a melting pot of all cultures.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
jeffman
"Horrible"
Hotel was tiny not enough room for two people. Bathrooms are so small u have to sit on the toilet sideways. Showers were dirty. Top sheets were dirty! Never again! !!Location was wonderful but that's it!
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
"Previous reviews were accurate..."
I was hoping that those who wrote reviews prior to mine were overstating the issues with this hotel. While the location is desirable, that is it's only asset. Tired, warn-out, and lacking the feeling of cleanliness were hard to ignore.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
I traveled along with three girl friends. Two of my girlfriends had a very bad experience of someone coming into their room without their permission while in bed. The security is very bad the rooms have one little lock on the doors. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Roberta
""Quaint hotel close to the beach."
We stayed overnight. The room was very clean and the bathroom was small, but very pretty.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Horrible hotel great location"
This hotel is horrible! I stay for the 4th of July weekend and it was the worst thing I did. The toilet was broken all weekend, my lining was changed once out of 4 days, the housekeepers are club promoters, front desk people are rude and don't accommodate you with anything and become rude when you need extra towels! DON'T STAY HERE TRUST ME.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
26th birthday
"Not on a par with a two-star."
Pros: Proximity to beach and SoBe attractions, cost, cute boutique feel, easy valet. Cons: No evidence of a vacuum cleaner, either in the room or the halls; that is to say there was lint and debris on the bedroom floor, and pubic hair in the bathroom from previous occupants. Air conditioner was spotty. Not family friendly in that the hotel bar was in the same small lobby as the front desk, both without good view of the lobby. Security was nonexistent. Room door didn't have a peep hole, do not disturb tag, or security latch. The restaurant staff on the patio/sidewalk was intrusive as they were either hawking their menu as you had to pass through, or they were blocking main aisles and the door to the hotel.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Jimmer
"Terrible hotel but nice location. Good food/drinks"
Checked into room was told just remodeled bathroom. Got to room no shower curtain bathroom door right in your face. Loud noises reported to staff never heard any response. Would never go back charged resort fee and parking fees extra. Expedia said they had ceiling fan, beach towels, bath robes and a pool and they don't.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
vacation
"Smelly like Clorox"
The room needs better cleaning, the stuff isn't that friendly, the Argentina bartender has a bad attitude - I don't know he works there, the ice machine wasn't working. The hotel is in a great location but need better dedicated staff.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
joe miami
"Stay for experience"
Hotel not bad, staff kind walks around like zombies but we're helpful if asked to be. Valet parking company was awful, had to track the guy down, found him trying to pick up a girl who was on vacation. Oh and they need coffee down stairs before 9 am.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
michael
"old fashion room/ remind me of Bates Motel"
When I got there my reservation was canceled by hotel by mistake so I sent over hour trying to deal with that and on top of that they didn't give discount or upgrade for the mistake they made. The rooms was super small and the bathroom was even smaller :( the bed, seem old and worn out ,,carpet was mildew and nasty. I do not enjoy my stay there
Other trip May 31, 2014
Alexis
"Don't go on Memorial Day weekend"
Once the bad crowd and massive police presence left on Memorial Day, the area returned to what I expected. Only complaint about the room other than being small (expected) was that there was no other light in the room except a single overhead one. The only window was frosted so you didn't even have a bad view of the hotel next door.
3 night family trip May 26, 2014
Charlie
It is so dirty. Also, the man who works in front desk does not deal with people with good ways.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"never stay there"
Ants in the room ..nasty staff ...dirty rooms ...wierd charges on my credit card dont ever ever stay there!!! Will never go back
3 night trip May 2, 2014
rene
"Not What I expected"
For my first time in Miami I was not to pleased with the hotel. The staff was nice but the room was small and just not somewhere I will stay again.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Great place for a few day rest"
Second time staying here...location perfect, great staff and perfect location.Could improve on the water pressure in the shower. Other than that...will return next year for a few days rest!
4 night trip Apr 27, 2014
David W
"Close to the Beach... That's all..."
Was expecting a lot more for the rate paid. But if what you are looking for is a place to sleep that is close to the beach, this is the hotel for you.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Varo
"Not so Majestic"
Sheets and covers had stains on them, it wreaked of cigarette and it just had a dirty feel all around!!!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Luis
Room was clean. Old building/furniture. Tiniest bathroom ever!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Small old rooms, good location though."
It was ok for the location but hotel is old and rundown. No room service and akward having a restaurant in the reception. Smallest rooms ever. Good if going to miami on a budget.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice hotel very close to the beach."
Hotel staff very friendly along with a very comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Lou
"South beach"
Very noisy and very very small , not stay again, carpet very dirty
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
marilu
"Good but room for improvement."
With the exception of no hot water in my room (#356), and a very small bathroom, the overall experience was pretty good. The Majestic is located in the heart of the action of South Beach. The downside is the noise that comes with it. If your going to Miami to party, this is the place for you!
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Mike Barger
I typically don't leave reviews on hotels but I can't help but say that this hotel was absolutely awful!! The rooms were so small, you had to turn your legs sideways to even use the restroom. We were in the very first room by the restaurant so we heard loud music the entire night & it kept us up. I definitely wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2014
"nice place and food"
Beach was right across from us. The food was very good but expensive just like all the other places in the area. Would definitelty stay there again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Brenda
"Antiquated rooms with no modern amenities"
The beds and rooms were clean and had a pleasant smell. For being close to the music in the dining area, the room was fairly quiet. The bathroom on the other hand, were incredibly uncomfortably small where you had to crawl over the toilet to get to the shower. Also there was no water pressure in the shower. I was excited to stay on Miami Beach, but thankful I only had to stay one night in this hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Rob
"Far BELOW Average"
Location, location, location.... that's about the only thing this hotel has going for it... the rest if far below average. When we arrived, the hallway carpets were being cleaned and they remained damp and "smelly" for the duration of the weekend. Our room had all the eloquence of a funeral parlor. the aged bathtub was splattered with paint from a poorly exectuted bathroom paint job that must have been done several shades before. Maid service was non-existent as only two clean bath towels were left tossed on the bed, the coffee mugs and pot were not washed/serviced and the bathroom was left "as is"! Fortunately, we spent little time in the hotel!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Mr. Berto
"veteran visitor to South Beach area."
I have been visiting this area for 20 years. I am familiar with some of the changes that have occurred over the years. The Majestic is in an excellent location for beach going etc. The staff is helpful and courteous. I look forward to my return and hope to be able to afford to stay there.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
I will never stay here again. First of all when I set up the reservations on hotel.com I wasn't advised of the 150.00 deposit and 12.50 service fee. Secondly, the room didn't have any wash clothes. We had to go downstairs and ask for some. Now the weekend I was there was Spring Break so we were out until about one, only to be awaken around 7:45AM to maintenance bamming in the room next to us. We think they were tearing down a wall because we could hear the debris falling. I was VERY unhappy. Not to mention the room wasn't worth 126.00 for a night!
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2014
Mrs Reaves
"Close to the beach"
The room was small. Our phone didn't work told them the next morning when we had to remind them to change our bedding. Still no one came to check the phone that day. The next day the same guy that we told to fix the phone and said he couldn't came to check it. Needless to say they never fixed the phone and only wanted to credit us for two days when we stayed 4 without a phone. Water pressure to the shower isn't good but the bar employees were very nice!!!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Horrible!"
My stay was absolutely horrible! I will never stay at this hotel again..the staff are jerks and the rooms are very small so are the bathrooms. Luke warm water for shower and barely any water pressure...their "ocean view" rooms don't even face the ocean all you see is the building next door out of your window...manager also was never available when I had a complaint...not a good hotel at all..only good thing was the restaraunt downstairs the food and service was amazing and the location that is it...I will definitely be back to the majestic for the food ONLY
3 night trip Mar 17, 2014
L'Nea Lancaster
"Close to beach"
Great location. Worst plumbing... Toilet doesn't flush even the sink was clogged and water wont drain . Rooms are tiny nothing like the online pictures.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014