All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

2.8
    2.9
    2.5
    2.4
"You are paying for the location, not for quality"
Perfect location, but hotel is too overpriced. The check-in and the check-out took too long, the personal wasn't too friendly, we had a false fire alarm in the middle of the night, only one slow elevator. I hope others won't experience the same.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
CAVIR
"if you can avoid this hotel, please do so."
The air conditioner was terrible. Very difficult to move around in the hotel room. The wait time to check in was way too long! They gave me the wrong room so I had to go back down to get the keys to the new room. I go back upstiarso to change rooms and the keys don't work. Will not go back.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Horribly noisy"
This hotel was horribly noisy. You must not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Q
"Miami style"
not bad
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
LUCA
It was ok. Discrete place. Perfect for short term staying and enjoying the beach.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"bday vacy"
since arriving early and had reservations elsewhere, i got a room here, which was good enough for one night stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
Florencio
"Couldnt take a shower"
They have one oerson working behind the desk. This does not work during the busy time of day. He knowingly put us in a room where the previous occupant broke off the shower handle.. Thus no way to turn on the shower.. :(
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
taylor
"Reasonable hotel for the price"
Bathrooms were recently remodeled. Nicely done, but a little small. Rooms are clean, but could also use a remodel. Price for the hotel was reasonable for the location and overall cleanliness of it. The breakfast included with the room had only one option (2 eggs with toast), which was fine for me, but my wife was a little disappointed after staying at the Beacon earlier this year and having more options (though the Beacon was a bit more pricey). Customer service was fine. Partial ocean view was not worth the extra money, as it was essentially facing a brick wall. You could see the ocean from the 4 yard gap between the two hotels, but probably best to just get an Ocean view or no view.
"Our awful experience"
No a/c in our room and no hot water! They were unable to move us the first night. 4 people in one room with no a/c and only one window would open!!! Hot and nasty. Valet service dumped a bag of Cheetos from one end of my car to the other. Terrible, terrible customer service.
Brandi
"Close to the beach, location is the selling point."
Location is everything. You get what you pay for. Overall good for the price and location.
"Does the job but don't expect more"
The hotel served its purpose for a 1-night stay. It's conveniently located on Ocean Drive, next to all bars and Mango's. If you're looking for comfort and a resort-like stay, this is not the your choice. Rooms are small and although clean, the carpets are old and stained. The bathroom in our room was remodeled, which was good. We got a voucher free breakfast at the hotel restaurant, but servers, knowing we wouldn't spend money, ignored us for more than 10 minutes and brought the orders at different times, barely giving us attention. Overall, if you're just looking for a place to sleep at night it does the job.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Isadora
"Only good thing about hotel.. across from beach"
AC didn't work well, room smelled like mold.. There was ants or some mini aunt looking creatures in the room.. Not good.. Couldn't wait to get out of there..
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
traveler
"Not too bad. Awesome location."
The restrooms are a joke. Very small rooms. The location is awesome.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice Retro Hotel"
Nice Art Deco Hotel across from Beach.... Directly across from beach access path made it convenient to walk over to beach. Rooms nicely renovated with beautiful glass and tile bathrooms. Charming old elevator and lobby. Only negative was the Restaurant attached to entire front of hotel. This did not allow for any place for hotel guests to sit and enjoy ambience of Ocean Avenue without dining at restaurant. Hotel Manager and staff extremely helpful and accommodating. Excellent customer service.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Noni & Papa
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed in"
I only stayed here because I had a free night from hotels.com. Rooms were nasty, sheets were dirty, no mattress pads, hot water was barely lukewarm, outlet plugs didn't work and they said they would put a mini fridge in our room for my baby's formula and when I got there, he said they didn't offer fridges and was rude to me about bringing my baby in the first place. After checkout, it took valet over an hour to get my car. Turned my southbeach vacation into a nightmare
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
The price and the location was great. So much to do on ocean drive. Room was only needed to sleep
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
linda
"Service an room horrible!!!"
Bad experince!!!! I waste my time if talk about it.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
N.n.
"just OK."
Not the nicest hotel, mostly parties. Room was in a horrid location, in the back overlooking the dumpster. This ended up being a plus however, because the restaurant plays music all night and ocean drive is a VERY lively place. With the AC on, I couldn't hear a peep. We blew a fuse in our room and I was very happy that when I called someone responded almost immediately. I wouldn't bring a girlfriend here, but if you need a cheap place to crash, you could do worse. Hotel is on a great block. Here's a tip: skip the hotel restaurant for breakfast and walk two feet to your left and go to johnny rockets. $4 breakfast special, no catch. Best deal in Miami by far.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
colin
"GREAT"
MY STAY WAS GREAT I LOVED EVERY SECOND
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
MARK THOMASON JR
"Was all good for overnight stay"
Only complaint is air never cooled room down and taking long time to release hold on my deposit.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Shawn
"I would take this property off your site"
Very disappointed!!! I will tell everyone not to stay here
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Long time traveler's view."
I wasn't very impressed about the room. The windows were frosted over I guess from being on the first floor. I would of preferred a upper lever floor so I can at least have some view. My room was right next to a alley and every morning I hear the dumpster being unloaded into a truck. very loud when trying to sleep. It would of been nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room also. I have stayed in better rooms over the years. So far I have never stayed in the same hotel twice in South Beach.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
J
"Horrible , Stay away!"
Hotel website lied about included breakfast , they rip you off at the restaurant . Have to pay for parking, room with ants , small room , leaky closet ceiling ! Bathroom turns into a pool after a shower. Rooms and hotel as a whole smells and is not clean, as an Oder .Not family friendly .
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Pay more attention to room maintenance..."
Waiting area very uncomfortable because of no air, hotel ran out of washrags smh!... No place in the hotel room to hang wet towels.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not at all what I expected"
We booked two rooms and booked both rooms with double twin beds. Neither room provided this. Each room had to be accomodated by providing a "blow up bed". The hotel staff did try to rectify the issue by providing one of the rooms with a view of the ocean. I do appreciate their efforts but it was still an uncomfortable stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
unpleased
"Close to the beach but strictly a place to sleep."
Strictly a place to sleep or recover from a crazy night. I wouldn't lounge around in this hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Brandon
"Not the best place to stay"
First thing we get to our room and of course it's warm in there. We turned the ac on and leave to find some lunch, when we returned to room was still sitting at 85 degrees. I called down for someone to come check it out, and promptly he did, he reset the breaker but nothing. He left to find the hotel manager, 30 minutes later after not coming back I went to look for her myself, come to find out she is trying to fix an issue with no water being distributed to 3 rooms! Really, wth! No ac in 1 and no running water in 3 others. We were told to go out and enjoy the beach and see what she can do that our room is not priority. She did eventually move us to another room. The rooms were really small, especially the bathroom, no wiggle room at all.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Betty
"on the beach with blocks of other hotels..."
1st night was in a room on 2nd floor... very small and a bit dingy. I was going to check out but then manager showed me a 3rd floor corner room just redone. Stay on the 3rd floor- I booked for 2 more days. On the beach which is fantastic. Food good... pricey like everywhere else if you are on a budget. You can find a killer place at the Marriott downtown for about the same price but its the Marriott... here in the Deco SBeach area, there is a lot of character and its a melting pot of all cultures.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
jeffman
"Horrible"
Hotel was tiny not enough room for two people. Bathrooms are so small u have to sit on the toilet sideways. Showers were dirty. Top sheets were dirty! Never again! !!Location was wonderful but that's it!
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
"Previous reviews were accurate..."
I was hoping that those who wrote reviews prior to mine were overstating the issues with this hotel. While the location is desirable, that is it's only asset. Tired, warn-out, and lacking the feeling of cleanliness were hard to ignore.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
I traveled along with three girl friends. Two of my girlfriends had a very bad experience of someone coming into their room without their permission while in bed. The security is very bad the rooms have one little lock on the doors. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Roberta
""Quaint hotel close to the beach."
We stayed overnight. The room was very clean and the bathroom was small, but very pretty.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Horrible hotel great location"
This hotel is horrible! I stay for the 4th of July weekend and it was the worst thing I did. The toilet was broken all weekend, my lining was changed once out of 4 days, the housekeepers are club promoters, front desk people are rude and don't accommodate you with anything and become rude when you need extra towels! DON'T STAY HERE TRUST ME.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
26th birthday
"Not on a par with a two-star."
Pros: Proximity to beach and SoBe attractions, cost, cute boutique feel, easy valet. Cons: No evidence of a vacuum cleaner, either in the room or the halls; that is to say there was lint and debris on the bedroom floor, and pubic hair in the bathroom from previous occupants. Air conditioner was spotty. Not family friendly in that the hotel bar was in the same small lobby as the front desk, both without good view of the lobby. Security was nonexistent. Room door didn't have a peep hole, do not disturb tag, or security latch. The restaurant staff on the patio/sidewalk was intrusive as they were either hawking their menu as you had to pass through, or they were blocking main aisles and the door to the hotel.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Jimmer
"Terrible hotel but nice location. Good food/drinks"
Checked into room was told just remodeled bathroom. Got to room no shower curtain bathroom door right in your face. Loud noises reported to staff never heard any response. Would never go back charged resort fee and parking fees extra. Expedia said they had ceiling fan, beach towels, bath robes and a pool and they don't.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
vacation
"Smelly like Clorox"
The room needs better cleaning, the stuff isn't that friendly, the Argentina bartender has a bad attitude - I don't know he works there, the ice machine wasn't working. The hotel is in a great location but need better dedicated staff.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
joe miami
"Stay for experience"
Hotel not bad, staff kind walks around like zombies but we're helpful if asked to be. Valet parking company was awful, had to track the guy down, found him trying to pick up a girl who was on vacation. Oh and they need coffee down stairs before 9 am.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
michael
"old fashion room/ remind me of Bates Motel"
When I got there my reservation was canceled by hotel by mistake so I sent over hour trying to deal with that and on top of that they didn't give discount or upgrade for the mistake they made. The rooms was super small and the bathroom was even smaller :( the bed, seem old and worn out ,,carpet was mildew and nasty. I do not enjoy my stay there
Other trip May 31, 2014
Alexis
"Don't go on Memorial Day weekend"
Once the bad crowd and massive police presence left on Memorial Day, the area returned to what I expected. Only complaint about the room other than being small (expected) was that there was no other light in the room except a single overhead one. The only window was frosted so you didn't even have a bad view of the hotel next door.
3 night family trip May 26, 2014
Charlie
It is so dirty. Also, the man who works in front desk does not deal with people with good ways.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"never stay there"
Ants in the room ..nasty staff ...dirty rooms ...wierd charges on my credit card dont ever ever stay there!!! Will never go back
3 night trip May 2, 2014
rene
"Not What I expected"
For my first time in Miami I was not to pleased with the hotel. The staff was nice but the room was small and just not somewhere I will stay again.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Great place for a few day rest"
Second time staying here...location perfect, great staff and perfect location.Could improve on the water pressure in the shower. Other than that...will return next year for a few days rest!
4 night trip Apr 27, 2014
David W
"Close to the Beach... That's all..."
Was expecting a lot more for the rate paid. But if what you are looking for is a place to sleep that is close to the beach, this is the hotel for you.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Varo
"Not so Majestic"
Sheets and covers had stains on them, it wreaked of cigarette and it just had a dirty feel all around!!!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Luis
Room was clean. Old building/furniture. Tiniest bathroom ever!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Small old rooms, good location though."
It was ok for the location but hotel is old and rundown. No room service and akward having a restaurant in the reception. Smallest rooms ever. Good if going to miami on a budget.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice hotel very close to the beach."
Hotel staff very friendly along with a very comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Lou
"South beach"
Very noisy and very very small , not stay again, carpet very dirty
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
marilu
"Good but room for improvement."
With the exception of no hot water in my room (#356), and a very small bathroom, the overall experience was pretty good. The Majestic is located in the heart of the action of South Beach. The downside is the noise that comes with it. If your going to Miami to party, this is the place for you!
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014